Hmm 2 EAM’s just went out

What’s am eam

EDVSGN - 2VBHOQHH72F4VCD3DADEWJ7C

SIDEWALK
0551z

EDEMBP - LQV4ECK7XKHW7D7E2SKEDNLJ

SIDEWALK
0613z

2 more EAM’s tonight for a total of 4 EAM’s in less than one hour :open_mouth::neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wow thank you.

Are the eams public knowledge or is this insider stuff

Wish I knew more about what that exactly meant

Radio broadcast. Anyond can hear
In the United States military’s strategic nuclear weapon nuclear command and control (NC2) system, an Emergency Action Message (EAM) is a preformatted message that directs nuclear-capable forces[1] to execute specific Major Attack Options (MAOs) or Limited Attack Options (LAOs) in a nuclear war. They are the military commands that the US military chain of command would use to launch a nuclear strike. Individual countries or specific regions may be included or withheld in the EAM, as specified in the Single Integrated Operational Plan (SIOP). The SIOP was updated annually until February 2003, when it was replaced by Operations Plan (OPLAN) 8044.[2] Since July 2012, the US nuclear war plan has been OPLAN 8010-12, Strategic Deterrence and Force Employment.[3]

We don’t know what those codes equate to. Could be move to the left - test check complete. …up to nuclear attack

I see

so what are we going to make out of it?

Another 8 EAMs last hour

I mean connect the dots

You have the President not at the White House :house:

But conveniently at Walter Reed

only thing I can come up with is a deterrent to other countries that we are still good

Which Has an underground subway system to nearby Deep Underground Military Bases

You have Doomsday Planes :airplane: in the air minutes before he announced his COVID19 status

The Doomsday Planes are used in NC3

And EAM’s are used on NC2

What is NC again?

Not that hard to assume the hammer might drop at any time

Nuclear Command and Control

So you have POTUS in a secure location

EAM above normal activity

Unusual flights into Area 51 at unusual hours

Any nuke sniffers out today?