Donated vegetables are not distributed to the citizens in need, and all are hoarded by the community.

#中共國 坐標湖北荊州

捐助的蔬菜不發給需要的市民,全部被社區囤起來。

狗東西們先挑好的拿走。

中共 国 Coordinates Jingzhou, Hubei

Donated vegetables are not distributed to the citizens in need, and all are hoarded by the community.

The dog stuff is picked first and taken away.

⤺ reposted by @drunkenwhiskers from How’s it going

The last sentence is more like “those fxxkers picked the best and took them away first”. In Chinese calling someone “dog” is an insult.

I love dogs btw.

Yes over time

You will understand the translation

武汉志愿者曝光:武汉江岸区堤角夜间市场,依然开张营业,人头攒动。目前依然无人管理。

新闻里的武汉和现实中的武汉,哎。。。。。太难了。
:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 2:53 AM

Volunteers from Wuhan are exposed: The night market at Dijiao, Jiang’an District, Wuhan is still open for business and crowds are crowded. It is still unmanaged.

Wuhan in the news and Wuhan in the real world, hey. . . . . too difficult.
:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 2:53 AM

“All are hoarded by the community” the “community” here means the most basic level of government workers.

中国特种部队——“城管”再次截径,抢走救灾物资若干。还是应证了那句话:
中国的救济只有先肥了官,才有可能接济到民。
:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:53 AM

China’s special forces, the “urban management”, intercepted again and snatched some relief materials. Still confirmed that sentence:
Relief in China is only possible if the relief is made available to the people.
:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:53 AM

#中共國 當城管遇到救災物資 / # 中国 国 国 When the city management encounters disaster relief supplies

The city of Wuhan, and Hubei province is the prime example of what a mild SHTF is like.

Actually so far it has set the bar

With over 700k dead :skull:

It has raised the bar

Probably more maybe 750k

Yeah. Nobody knows the real number though. Fxxking commies…

The only thing that I have yet to see is wide open WOROL. At least it seems that people are still somewhat civilized.

There was a report of a teenage girl slashing two fellow shoppers neck with a knife.

We do

By calculating the crematorium :fire: fires

Trust me the U. S. And boys at Pine Gap know

Yes we posted that video

Scroll up

I did some calculation myself as well. It’s too hard to tell but I remember the last number I came up with was 26k death. My calculation was based on a fake phone interview done by a falungong website. They posed as CCP leadership team and called one crematorium and they gave them the real numbers.

I saw that too

Cool. You guys are on top of things👍

The billionaire Chinese dude corroborated the high numbers on Bannons show while speaking about the creamatorium going constantly

Yeah the Guo Wen gui dude right?

Yes. He said 50k burning bodies a day. Over a million infected, 500k dead

Yea Guo lives on 59th an Madison

Then again we have too little data. Only thing we know is that never trust a commie.

My pleasure

At the plaza hotel