Don’t forget to unwind

Don’t forget to unwind

⤺ reposted by @Insider20 from Oregon Police Beg Public to Stop Calling In False Reports Blaming Antifa for Wildfires

What a cute miracle! :cat::grin: :+1:

I couldn’t lay down my tomcat even when he still could not walk, in child :joy:
He always trying to escape somewhere

Take over comrade

Boris is in charge

I’m going to bed

Night

:greece: #GREECE
:fire: A refugee camp on the island of Lesvos in Aegean Sea burns again, gas cylinders explode
Reported that camp was set on fire by illegal Afghan migrants trying to leave the island after overcrowded camp was blocked due to outbreak of COVID-19
However, even after the fires, only 406 children and teenagers were allowed to leave Lesbos, they were sent by plane to northern Greece

:greece: #ГРЕЦИЯ
:fire: Лагерь беженцев на острове Лесбос в Эгейском море опять горит, взрываются газовые баллоны
Появилась информация, что лагерь подожгли нелегальные афганские мигранты, пытавшиеся покинуть остров после того, как переполненный лагерь был заблокирован из-за вспышки COVID-19
Однако даже после пожаров покинуть Лесбос разрешили лишь 406 детям и подросткам, их отправили самолетом в северную Грецию

:greece: #GREECE
Thousands of residents at #Moriya Camp were left homeless and without medical care, since the fire destroyed not only residential buildings, but also medical institutions
Most sleep right on the road, the rest were temporarily housed in tents delivered to the island, as well as on board two navy ships as emergency temporary housing.

:greece: #ГРЕЦИЯ
Тысячи жителей лагеря #Мория остались без крова и мед. помощи, т.к. пожар уничтожил не только жилые постройки, но и медицинские учреждения
Большинство спят прямо на дороге, остальные временно размещены в палатках, доставленных на остров, а также на борту парома и двух морских кораблей.

Creepy road accident on Route 5 in Sacramento on Tuesday

Current