Do I trash em when they get here? I cant cancel it.

Probably he has a Class 3 and everything else

Me and my friends take preparedness to the next level

Oh man, I could use you on Part 3 if we make it. It’s just “The Magic of iMovie” Studios over here.

Which guy?

Being originally from canada, I have a deal of experience with googles. Ski googles are more comfortable, don’t fog and have a snug fit. I would recommend ordering them on amazon. They are around $10. And kids usually like wearing them :blush:

So I saw on media that the cans have the word “human Coronavirus”
And they question how cans have it and the virus wasn’t known yet.

What are coronavirus infections?
Coronaviruses are a group of common viruses. They are named for the crown-like spikes on the surface of the virus. Some coronaviruses only affect animals, but others can also affect humans. Most people get infected with human coronaviruses at some time in their life. They usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory infections, like the common cold. But they can also cause more severe illnesses such as bronchitis and pneumonia.
There are several different types of human coronaviruses, including coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) coronaviruses.

I can’t seem to find the peak performance half hour report that was posted here about 12 hours ago. Is it still here? Was pinned for a stage last night .

use the Search :mag_right: thing , it works really good

maybe you meant peak prosperity?

Nothing is showing up in search

try just “peak”

Thank you. I actually forgot I have some in my winter box. :green_heart::pray:t3:

Still available on amazon. As well as cartridges.

I saw that too and typed up an explanation. There are 100s of cv around … Corona means crown. This is a new strain that had not been seen before. It’s frustrating when people see this and think… oh yah… Hey this proves it’s all media hype… then proceed to convince others it’s hype or a hoax. It does not take long to research facts. :roll_eyes:🤦

Great resource

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to What are coronavirus infections?

1770 last count

i got you

The successful example of the CCP’s “Wuhan epidemic” operation is as follows:

The Communist Party made (concealed) the virus → Wuhan and Hubei were deeply poisoned → The virus was attacked aggressively → The virus was exported overseas → The country basically added “zero growth” → Overseas Chinese took the drug to take refuge and returned home → Imported cases broke the “zero growth” myth → Viral outbreak blames overseas again → CCP successfully washed itself

The Belt and Road Initiative is a rare resource for thousands of years. :scream:

I like

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to UNTITLED