🚨 #DEVELOPING: Lakers fans clash with police near the Staples center in Los Angeles, California—police dispersing crowds.

:rotating_light: #DEVELOPING: Lakers fans clash with police near the Staples center in Los Angeles, California—police dispersing crowds.

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from The water in Japan's drainage channels is so clean that fish live there.

I knew this shit was going to happen. As someone who lived in L.A. for a time I can tell you that they riot for every damn sports team big win or loss. And the wins are bigger riots than the losses. I used to leave town whenever I could during playoff season. FYI I hate the damn Lakers and I am especially pissed that King Whiney Britches has another ring. :pouting_cat:

“A team of University of Arkansas physicists has successfully developed a circuit capable of capturing graphene’s thermal motion and converting it into an electrical current.”

civil war wen

air activity over event.
event marked with X

School board is under fire for allowing BLM and Marxist ideologies to enter the classroom. Sarasota County, FL

war started July 2019

Make sure your Kid Wizard has a good filter!!! Don’t let this Divide and Conquer nonsense take hold of them

Night

This has been a big subject on all the FB groups all weekend.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Govt. Documents See Risk of Surprise EMP Attack

What are you all thinking of this

⤻ reposted @0xUv4hX to Preventing a Disrupted Presidential Election and Transition 8 3 20