Despite widespread concerns, two new international studies show no consistent relationship between in-person K-12 schooling and the spread of the coronavirus.

Despite widespread concerns, two new international studies show no consistent relationship between in-person K-12 schooling and the spread of the coronavirus. And a third study from the United States shows no elevated risk to childcare workers who stayed on the job.

Combined with anecdotal reports from a number of U.S. states where schools are open, as well as a crowdsourced dashboard of around 2,000 U.S. schools, some medical experts are saying it’s time to shift the discussion from the risks of opening K-12 schools to the risks of keeping them closed.

⤺ reposted by @0x1mkDhN from Advice for Self-Defense Training During the Ammo Shortage - USA Carry

It seems they are prepping the public for reopening after the election. Yesterday NPR ran a story on the sharp decline in death rates from Covid

Headphone warning on this one

4OOTXF - OA5KYKQQSME47S

BILLY CLUB
1459z

IDF jets are currently over south Lebanon, Sidon province.

Jets are currently over Beirut and its suburbs too.

Drone activity is reported over south Lebanon all the way up to Sidon province at high to medium altitudes.

For: Tango-Force
D6ZBPF - XU5VDXX3MUX4FC4NCF6BBPOM

BILLY-CLUB

D67C5P - GG72SWPZ6ANT5LXGB67CE3P5

BILLY-CLUB

4OOTXF - OA5KYKQQSME47S

BILLY CLUB
1459z

D6ZBPF - XU5VDXX3MUX4FC4NCF6BBPOM

BILLY-CLUB

D67C5P - GG72SWPZ6ANT5LXGB67CE3P5

BILLY-CLUB

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-22/pandemic-out-of-control-in-parts-of-spain-health-minister-says

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

:ukraine: AN-26 updates

Seven members of the crew of the AN-26 military plane were posthumously awarded medals for exemplary service of Ukraine. This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of Defense on Wednesday, October 21.
IMG

Lol :joy: :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: once again all are still alive Off-World

Just another day in Iceland

The Icelandic Prime Minister was giving an interview via video link when suddenly her speech was interrupted by a 5.4 magnitude earthquake. And all she told was like: “Oh god, there is an earthquake! Wow. Well, this is Iceland, sorry.” The earthquake didn’t really impress her, and she continued to broadcast as if nothing had happened.

Kids without fathers and spouses who think their partner is dead isn’t that funny, no matter what the “real” story is

This is how the 85-year-old school in Shanghai was moved to a new location.

Freedman looked at all Emirates flights from Dubai to Hong Kong between June 16 and July 5. What he found is quite telling. During those three weeks, Emirates had five flights with seven or more infected passengers on each flight, for a total of 58 coronavirus-positive passengers flying on eight-hour trips. And yet, nobody else on the planes — none of the other 1,500 to 2,000 passengers — picked up the virus, Freedman and his colleague report in the Journal of Travel Medicine.
“Those were flights with higher risk, and yet there was no transmission,” Freedman says.
On another Emirates flight, a whopping 27 coronavirus-positive people boarded the plane in Dubai. Guess how many other passengers were infected on the eight-hour flight?
“There appear to have been two in-flight transmissions,” Freedman says.

I’m new for not being detached from my humanity? Alright

First of all the families are being taken care of

As for them being dead :skull_and_crossbones:

It’s bullshit

You can’t replace a father though, these kids will grow up damaged people either way

It was their decision to go

Yeah it’s not ideal… I can’t imagine leaving my boys

Just saying it’s not “:joy:”, have to keep a grip

I still don’t understand normie’s fixation with toilet paper :roll_of_toilet_paper:

⤻ reposted @0x1gucy8 to Germans Are Panic Buying Toilet Paper And Disinfectants As Covid-19 Surges Again

Not really this shits theater to me I see right through the illusion

Note minimum wage in Ukraine is 5000 UAH (~176 USD):shushing_face:

Those kids are going to be fine