Department of Justice Strikes Back

Department of Justice Strikes Back

⤺ reposted by @CastleTower from Despite widespread concerns, two new international studies show no consistent relationship between in-person K-12 schooling and the spread of the coronavirus.

This is what followed.

Between your post of Chicago curfew and the post of Senate Judiciary there are 52 minutes of silence at my end, something really odd. I get all my info from here. With channels disappearing with zero warning, it gave me pause. Disregard ok.

Unless there simply wasn’t anything posted.

Dont worry we are backed up in real time!
Azazel.news

Comments say egypt telegram has been down for 8hours+

Common Sense Homesteading 101
7 Steps to Become More Self-Reliant Now
4940592840133574827.pdf

4940592840133574829.pdf

Homeowner’s Energy Handbook - Your Guide To Getting Off-Grid
4940592840133574830.pdf

Good weekend reading :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

4940592840133574831.pdf

Hey check this out

Forklift truck drivers who never leave their desks
Article,

Out Fucking Standing

Your move Florida Man!!!

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article246541448.html
?

Florida man has nothing on Kansas

Texas Field Report from Doomsday member

Report. Fridges and freezers remain in short supply. A developer needing 100 fridges, 100 freezers, 100 electric ovens, 100 microwaves is unable to take delivery as no inventory anywhere. For individuals buying fridges and freezers expect massive delays in delivery unless willing to spend much more for a very high end appliance or willing to take whatever is on offer such as floor models or returns.

The factories that produce components for these items are in china and even if the items are produced in the USA, they are still missing these components and there is supply chain issues.

Everything you warned us about in february is now starting to be apparent to the general public.

NYC CITIZEN App Report

Jobless claims: Another 787,000 Americans filed new unemployment claims last week

Learn New Skills / Take the STEM pill :pill: (Science Technology Engineering Math) avoid Wokies and Anti-meritocracy movements

Our prayers are with the :turtle::turtle:

Ok check this out

MINNEAPOLIS — A Hennepin County judge on Thursday dismissed a third-degree murder charge against former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin. Chauvin is still charged with second-degree manslaughter and second-degree unintentional murder while committing a felony in the Memorial Day killing of George Floyd. Floyd died May 25 after Chauvin pressed his knee against Floyd’s neck for more than eight minutes. The death of Floyd, who said he couldn’t breathe while he was down on the ground, was captured in widely seen bystander video that set off protests around the world. Three other officers, Tou Thao, J. Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane, are facing charges of aiding and abetting unintentional second-degree murder and aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:. I want you to be aware that it Snowed in Minneapolis in October recently and reports of Snowing and Thunderstorms are coming in today

Same problem here as well with washer/dryers. The parts for China made ones are also a problem.

Shout out to the Popeye Crewmen

Using freak weather to stop :stop_sign: rioting

I see you baby

I fucking love abusive violating Black World Technologies

13470 Flights in the air…very high
4940592840133574834.jpg

Vegas current
4940592840133574835.jpg

Global Warming my ass

@hiddeninthegarden pull anything around DIA and Cheyenne mountain

Laramie

The nearest airport to Cheyenne is Laramie (LAR) Airport which is 46.2 miles away.

The Truth

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to It can't be verified because we refuse to verify it just so we can say it can't be verified" seems to be the modus…

Use better tools.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Meet Pistachio, the green-furred puppy born in Sardinia

Avoid Wokies indeed!

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Learn New Skills / Take the STEM pill 💊 (Science Technology Engineering Math) avoid Wokies and Anti-meritocracy movements