Covid19 Smoking Gun Evidence from DoD~ Flu Vaccine Accelerates Coronavirus Infections!

⤺ reposted by @0x15NQYJ from Covid19 Smoking Gun Evidence from DoD~ Flu Vaccine Accelerates Coronavirus Infections!

I posted something about this too. Glad to see there is more info about it… was not sure if it was accurate

I just had a conversation with the wife of a nurse at the local hospital. She said they are laughing about it and it’s “not worse than SARS, MERS or Swine”.

I had to leave quickly as my anger at this ignorance was rising quickly.

Couldn’t believe it, how unprepared are we!!

(Northern NSW Australia)

SARS, MERS, and Swine, even Ebola memes had a different vibe to them. Not as apocalyptic

Oh for sure. I just can’t believe how ill informed nurses in a hospital could be. Firstly their comparisons to those other conditions are way off the mark. Delusional!

It’s my local hospital too, nice to know they’ll be prepared…

I am a nurse in USA. My coworkers think I’m crazy when I try to educate them in this. They think I’m paranoid. It’s life as usual in AZ. We only had a few cases… But they will have a ride awakening soon I’m sure when this starts popping like popcorn… It infuriates me. It does not take much effort to do some research … To them, they say, "what am I supposed to do? Quit work? Stay home? " That’s everyone says that

Thanks for sharing that Coreen.
Yep ignorance is bliss… people sprouting their mouths off without the slightly bit of research.

Same husband three weeks ago tried to say it was no worse than the flu! I am like you are kidding…