Covid19 Linked to Recent Surge In Public Nudity

It has been discussed how the virus can affect taste and smell, indicating it may affect the nervous system. As suggested in the recent article by The Scientist, https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lost-smell-and-taste-hint-covid-19-can-target-the-nervous-system-67312. The loss of smell and taste could very well attribute themselves to the inflammation at the infected site, noticing this potential of being a pre signifier to the later effects of COVID symptoms on the body’s immune system.

With hotspot cities also seeing a rise in “streaking”- taking off all clothes and running around in public. The phenomenon has gone mostly unacknowledged, but it’s coincidence with the most affected COVID19 cities appears striking. With some patients having undergone brain damage and a failing hypothalamus, it is but a question on hypothermia contributing perhaps due to the patients who have “streaked”. As seen in the connection of the parietal lobe which is associated with the function of scent and taste, one is left to wonder if these patients are losing access to the controls in their parietal lobe then causing psychosis due to its abnormal functioning then associated with psychotic-like experiences. could the virus itself be inducing such behaviour as streaking.

1. City: Unknown: Posted Saturday April 11th, 2020.

1. City: Torremolinos a small town in south Spain: posted Sunday April 12th, 2020.

1. Country: Italy City: Unknown: Posted Friday April 10th, 2020.

1. City: Dallas: Posted Wednesday April 1st, 2020.
  1. City: Milan: Posted Friday April 10th, 2020.

1. City: Manhattan (Glenwood) NYC: Posted Monday April 13th, 2020.

1. City: Bridgeport CT: Posted Thursday April 9th, 2020.

1. City: Boulevard, New Haven, CT: Posted Saturday April 11th, 2020.

1. City: Surrey, British Columbia: Posted Monday April 13th, 2020.

1. City: Unknown: Home Depot: Posted Tuesday March 30th, 2020

1. City: London: Posted Wednesday March 25th, 2020.

1. City: NYC, Subway: Posted Thursday April 9th, 2020.

1. City: Madrid: Posted Friday April 11th, 2020.

1. Country: Germany: Posted Thursday April 10th, 2020.

1. City: Milan: Posted Thursday April 9th, 2020.

1. Country: Ireland: Posted Thursday April 9th, 2020.

1. City: Unknown: Posted Tuesday April 14th, 2020.

1. City: Liverpool: Posted Wednesday April 1st, 2020.

1. City: Suffolk, North London: Posted Friday April 10th, 2020.

1 Like

It’s not common for older adults to streak. That behavior is left behind in our college days.

There is definitely an encephalitis or encephalopathy at work causing them to have an altered mental status.

The man in video #7 reminds me of one of the original videos acquired by Azazel News from Wuhan, China. The woman was relentlessly bashing her head too. :thinking:

So this raises some questions. Is your mind ever the same again?? :thinking:

Is some of this neurological damage permanent?

I hope not. :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like
  1. Location: United Kingdom, Posted: Wednesday April 15th, 2020.

1. Location: Milwaukee Wisconsin, Posted: Wednesday April 15th, 2020.

1. Location: Sultan Washington, Posted: Thursday April 16th, 2020.

1. Location: Unknown, Posted: Friday April 17th, 2020.

Such an interesting correlation! Wouldn’t be surprised if more information formulated around this eventually. Azazel News always ahead of the curve, thank you !

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/g393pz

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/g3nakv/naked_guy_headbutts_some_cars/

Ok pls someone remind my fam that if I “accidentally“ get covid and if I have this reaction to take pics and send them to you! This is strange.