Coronavirus Infections are Massively Underreported, Warns Hong Kong Academic

https://www.ccn.com/coronavirus-infections-are-massively-underreported-warns-hong-kong-academic/

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from 菜也不能吃了。🥺🥺🥺🥺 The woman was shopping for food, and suddenly the virus went viral. She lay on the food and no one dared to lift it.

Thank you :pray:t2: they will love this one

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: 22,379 Chinese (mostly Mainlanders) just saw it @bradleyrotter

Looks like the elites read the same article

New Batch of videos coming up

俺愣是搞不明白,1000个病床位,200个特警,这是什么节奏?
怕有人冲进去呢还是怕逃走,俺看里面都按了铁栏,跟本无发逃跑,那怕什么呢?:scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat: I do n’t understand. 1000 beds and 200 special police officers. What is the rhythm?
Afraid of someone rushing in or afraid of escaping, I saw that the iron bars were pressed inside, and Ben Ben escaped without a problem. What are you afraid of? :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:
IMG

这是要“杀鸡给猴看”吗?
最先被病毒:microbe:传染 死的就是你们这些还在给CCP助纣为虐的狗腿子们!:scream:

Is this to “kill the chicken to the monkey”?
The first to be infected by the virus is the dogs who are still helping the CCP. :scream:

Press play then look at the bar below

Troop movements censored

军管,持枪管控!!:scream::scream::scream:

Military control, gun control! !! :scream::scream::scream:

Press play then look at the bar below

Troop movements censored

一辆普通面包车里塞进了五具尸体

:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 2:24 PM Five corpses were stuffed into an ordinary van

:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 2:24 PM

Sanitation Maze /迷宫里面

武汉八名“被造谣勇士”!
全战斗在 抗疫一线!
他们脸上是戴护目镜留下的痕迹。Eight “Bad Warriors” in Wuhan!
The whole battle is on the front line of the epidemic!
There are marks on their faces wearing goggles.:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::fist:t3:

冠状病毒不可怕,只要大家听党话。

听党话在老老实实在家等死了。:pig::pig: Coronaviruses are not terrible, as long as everyone listens to the party.

Listening to the party, waiting to die at home. :pig::pig:

Make sure to practice for the loonies, practice makes perfect

Get out of the way I need to go to work 摆脱我上班的方式 :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Good prone

⤻ reposted @Wendiko to Good prone

Freedom of speech sadly is freedom to also be biased

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Freedom of speech sadly is freedom to also be biased