Coronavirus | Human Coronavirus Types | CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html

⤺ reposted by @0xzXZTn from Aries please check this

I appreciate you!

Is there any precedent in such poor handling of a virus/outbreak from CDC? I swear it’s like every turn I’m just floored by poor decisions. First lackland here was taking people OUT of quarantine and to public hospitals for testing. Then were transporting people from ships to quarantine finding out in route people’s test results. Then were letting someone out of quarantine because 2 test results came back negative and yet to receive the 3rd… which was positive of course. That person went straight to the MALL after they let her out. I mean it just seems like incompetent to such a level

They are more competent in media than in real life

You from the U.S. Aries?

:red_circle: درگذشت یک استاد دانشگاه بر اثر کرونا

حجت (نورالدین) صیحانی، استاد ادبیات در ٥٧سالگی بر اثر ابتلا به ویروس کرونا درگذشت.

شمس لنگرودی، شاعر با تایید این خبر گفت: دکتر حجت (نورالدین) صیحانی دچار ویروس کرونا شد و از دنیا رفت. او در دانشگاه لنگرود گیلان تدریس می کرد/ایسنا

یک One university professor dies after Corona

Hojat (Noureddin) Sihani, a professor of literature, died of coronavirus at the age of five.

Poet Shams Langroudi confirmed the news: Dr. Hojat (Noureddin) Sihani contracted the coronavirus and died. He was teaching at Langrud University of Guilan / ISNA
IMG

:red_circle: در پی شیوع ویروس کرونا در آلمان رخ داد: حمله مردم به یک فروشگاه بزرگ!

:heavy_check_mark: آلمان Corona virus outbreaks in Germany: Attack on a large store!

:heavy_check_mark:

深圳3月2日早上,正在建设中的冠状医院
:alarm_clock: Monday, March 2, 2020 9:45 AM

Corona Hospital under construction in Shenzhen on the morning of March 2
:alarm_clock: Monday, March 2, 2020 9:45 AM

疫情期间,成都某小区楼顶,一男子天天在上面转圈圈,都走出一条跑道了
:alarm_clock: Monday, March 2, 2020 2:11 PM

During the epidemic, a man walked around the top of a building in Chengdu every day and walked out of a runway.
:alarm_clock: Monday, March 2, 2020 2:11 PM

:red_circle:تصاویر و گزارش هموطنان از آلمان پس از اعلام خبر ابتلای برخی به کرونا از کمیابی مواد ضد عفونی کننده و هجوم مردم تا برخی تدابیر لازم برای کاهش قیمت میوه در فروشگاه ها

:red_circle:Photographers and reporters from Germany following the announcement by some of Corona’s lack of disinfectants and the influx of people to some measures to reduce fruit prices in stores

2020年,离婚比结婚多。

There will be more divorces than marriages in 2020.

:rotating_light:اراك
خيابان عباس آباد - روبروي پاساژ ساسان۷ فردی مشکوک به کرونا به زمین افتاده و کسی بفکرش نیست

Jarak
Abbas Abad St. - In front of passage of Sasan, a person suspected of Corona has fallen and nobody thinks

?
Asians better be careful of irrational racism caused by virus. Most people are well-behaved but it only takes one.

这个游戏有意思,新手指引里面就是让你把病毒放在china🤣

This game is interesting, the novice guide is to let you put the virus in china🤣

What game?!

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to This game is interesting, the novice guide is to let you put the virus in china🤣