Coronavirus fears at Heathrow: 'EIGHT planes on lockdown' on runway

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8004013/Coronavirus-chaos-Heathrow-EIGHT-planes-lockdown-runway.html

⤺ reposted by @0xojbHr from I don’t get the Holocaust connection but okay

Thk :blush:

Is there any news about India? You’d think it would be spreading through there like wildfire

I’m assuming it will. There’s nothing there to stop it… :persevere:

With the close quarters, sanitation problem, homeless population, lack of healthcare. I assume the worse. Very painful outlook to me.

Covid-19 is a much scairier name.

yeah

no Gnews

livestream

Ohhh :hushed:

Nice nice

:arrow_up:Everyone say hi :wave: to Mr. Justice who will be live streaming Corona-unMasked tonight

Thank you Mr. Justice…

Welcome Mr justice

Welcome Mr. Justice :wave:t3:

Welcome!

You’re welcome :+1:t2:

Let’s do a batch

Hello everyone

crush CCP
save the world

Love this guy :slight_smile:

#中共國 網友:
对这级位警察表示敬意,祝福你们平安:pray::pray::pray:
珠海警务人员对待没带口罩的人。
其实,他们只是做了一件极其普通举手之劳小事,却让人看着很温暖很舒服很赞。
为什么?
因为此前你看到了太多太多没有人性、畜生不如的对待无口罩人员的行为。

中共 国 Netizens:

Pay tribute to this police officer and wish him peace
Zhuhai police officers treat people without masks.
In fact, they just did a very ordinary hand-raising trivial thing, but it made people look very warm, comfortable and praised.
why?
Because before you latelt have seen too many behaviors that is inhumane and cruelty to treat people without masks.

Self explanatory

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Self explanatory

How the fuck does this happen? How do you get on a plane with symptoms and how do they determine mid-air? This doesn’t make any fucking sense.

The Pakistani government told its citizens in Wuhan to stay there!

北京政府,用大数据找出,曾与病毒携带者乘同一飞交通工具的人!

被找到的人,看到政府人员出示的表格,惊呼:这么多人啊?

吓坏了也没用,他们将被强制隔离14天,只给一点时间收拾东西;

隔离对他们来说,大大增加了感染风险,大数据本来CCP维护稳定的,由于疫情,现在更多普通人成了受害者. The Beijing government uses big data/biometrics to find out who has used the same vehicle as a virus carrier!

The personnel in charge of this saw the forms produced by biometrics/big data and exclaimed: So many people?

It’s useless to be frightened, they will be forced to stay in quarantined for 14 days, and be given little time to pack things; before being moved

Isolation has greatly increased the risk of infection for them. Big data was originally stable in CCP. Due to the epidemic, more ordinary people are now victims.

柳叶刀昨天发布的这篇文章中这段话很重要,专门强调了无症状感染者传播病毒的能力,超过大部分人的想象:
1.Recent evidence suggests that even someone who is non-symptomatic can spread COVID-19 with high efficiency, and conventional measures of protection such as face masks, provide insufficient protection。

2.This recent case shows that not only can subclinical patients transmit the virus effectively but patients can also shed high amounts of the virus and infect others even after recovery from the acute illness.
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
1.戴口罩也不够,传染性太强。
2.痊愈也可以传染。

That’s true!

But they’ve now opened up borders to repatriate whoever they can.

They didn’t have equipment to detect and screen or test for the virus. Everyone in general
Has had to remain in quarantine