corona prevention countermeasure

corona prevention countermeasure

⤺ reposted by @0xThd8s from A school in Lebanon decided to disinfect students.

Ayeee that’s sick

#cdcwonttestme (US-California)

#cdcwonttestme (US-Hawaii)

Guys I am in San Francisco. Started with bad sore throat. Starting to freak out!

:woman_facepalming:t4:

i have learned to make a lot of food from scratch enjoying life

Go to the hospital :hospital:

Calm, unlikely to be the virus. Is most cases it presents as a dry unproductive cough for about a week, then fever. The virus gets deep into the lower lung. It’s possible to present with a sore throat, but this is also and usually the start of other viruses, or late nights, or stress.
Take Lypospheric Vit C, and Sodium Ascorbate powered to bowel tolerance. Reign your imagination in some,if concerned stay home and take your temperature every day.

I would go get tested right away and live in peace that I’m either OK or if not, at least taking care of it early on and not infecting others.

One of my fb groups and I’ve chatted with the girl before time will tell

NY or FL?

⤻ reposted @deltaz44 to UNTITLED

Thank you. I think its stress because I am really obsessed over this and its getting to me. This sore throat comes and goes. And it doesn’t bother me when I eat or drink.

i heard “If you have a runny nose and sputum when you have a cold, you cannot be a new type of coronavirus pneumonia, because coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough without runny nose. This is the simplest way to identify. Please tell your friends that if you know more about medical knowledge, you will have more awareness of identification and prevention.”
from this message
https://t.me/c/1431409795/7921

Aries in Washington State Another patient at evergreen hospital just died

Hi @ll

This is what she said about the Sarasota media coverage: Look for for WFLA she can google her cable provider and WFLA and find what channel she needs to turn to. Story won’t be till at least 11 tonight

May be on tampa news yeh lady is from
Tampa. I don’t get local channels :angry:

They keep all the cases in America decentralized

So none of you know the real count