Coreen and I just started a chat dedicated to the health-aspects. Anyone that wants to discuss any elements of health and nutrition related to the virus please feel free to join and add your friends

⤺ reposted by @0x17RDKD from #Viewpoint This is WHO's inspection of the outbreak. It turns out that they did this?

Hahahah

Coreen and I just started a chat dedicated to the health-aspects. Anyone that wants to discuss any elements of health and nutrition related to the virus please feel free to join and add your friends

I’m having runny nose for 2 3 days now

⤻ reposted @GregvdS to I'm having runny nose for 2 3 days now

Bahaha :joy:

One of steel factory, Bao Gang may have exploded

Got some goodies in the mail today

Notice all the lights are out in the apartment building. It’s midnight in Wuhan now.

⤻ reposted @threeletteragent to Notice all the lights are out in the apartment building. It's midnight in Wuhan now.

Yikes

Just make sure you sanitize your money first haha :wink::joy::joy:

No subliminal messages here or anything…

Sounds like sabotage to me

Yes it’s called “Soft Disclosure” look at all the super bowl commercials with a sharper lens you will be able to see the messages in them as well. As well all the Christopher Nolan/Jonathan Nolan movies and several HBO series are all interconnected

⤻ reposted @0x19IDRR to No subliminal messages here or anything.....

Why would they sabotage ?

If you watch anything today, you have to watch this. It’s how SARS-2, SARS-1, Ebola, West Nile, Anthrax and other biological warfare agents came to be after 9/11.

⤻ reposted @threeletteragent to Coronavirus- Interview with Dr. Francis A. Boyle