Connect the dots October 15 might be a day we all remember

Connect the dots October 15 might be a day we all remember

Please send to All West Coast Friends and Family

⤺ reposted by @0xOshoy from Reposting in case anyone missed it. Remember this is just the start of act 3.

about this article (azazil news)

The civilian survival manual in the first wave of war

any book related?

no it was shared among them on the dark net and telegram

I’ll send it to you

it’s useful, thank u, I’m waiting for that

sent

thank u so much

New species of water bear uses fluorescent ‘shield’ to survive lethal UV radiation | Science | AAAS

Remember, tonight 00:56 UTC Thursday which is 5:56 pm USA Pacific time, 8:56 ET, there is very likely to be a space collision of debris which could just create more space garbage, possibly Kessler Syndrome with working satellites, and worst case remote scenario large debris which does not burn up, into :earth_americas: earth. If I had a bunker, which I do not, I would bunker up. Take care, folks. Hopefully, nothing.

On Kessler Syndrome

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/russian-nuclear-space-junk-was-on-collision-course-with-southeast-expremier-reveals/news-story/4ce4170d95751b0e50ef8eaa85a07ff4?utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_source=HeraldSun&s=04

China Conducts Test Of Massive Suicide Drone Swarm Launched From A Box On A Truck

Has this been posted already? If so I’ll delete it. Reminds me of Olympus has fallen drone scene.

Your good. It was posted in the other channel but yea i posted that scene in angel has fallen yesterday lol

This scene?

Yes!!

But i agree 100% with you. I find it I guess maybe eerie,that we know greenland (gerald butler)was pushed back first time because of comet atlas/swan…now we have drones out the back of a van and what do you know…Gerald butler is in it.

I thought the same thing

Did you put this in Main? This belongs in Main. TY!!!

⤻ reposted @0x11dvEM to Did you put this in Main? This belongs in Main. TY!!!

Would the FEMA and NASA training exercise that simulated an asteroid impact in CA in 2020 be relevant to connecting the dots?

Teleportation Physics Study

https://fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf

Electromagnetic Defense Task Force

Twitter had a meltdown. Been dead for the last 40 mins over here

Explain

No posts on there for the last 40 mins.
#CrookedJoeBiden was trending