Conflict Observer:

Conflict Observer:
— "Rioters attempting to take down the newly erected fence around the Kenosha County Courthouse.

Many armed individuals both police and not in the vicinity."

⤺ reposted by @MartinMakerInDisguise from Honestly this is the most striking illustration of courageous self-determination vs gutless mindless conformity tha…

“the gates are coming down”? uh…i dont think they know physics 101 and how center of mass/stability works. Look at the nice thick bottom on that fence many are standing on while trying to push against the fence

it’s just…about as much logic as everything else i guess

Kenosha #Wisconsin spiderman

So the NG is there to sit and watch all this again?

If you travel across state lines to riot it is a federal crime. In fact, even using infrastructure such as television to incite rioting falls under this. A number of media people have been truely inexcusable. This law was used against right wingers who defended themselves in Charlottesville.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2101

Conflict Observer:
— “Rioters are now setting off fireworks at the police outside the Kenosha County Courthouse”

Conflict Observer:
— "Rioters are close to knocking down the fence outside the Kenosha courthouse. If it falls chaos can ensue.

Sheriff’s deputies in riot gear have emerged from the courthouse. Some are throwing projectiles at the officers."

1952, First Star Wars

we might be headed for a second one soon

I’m very curious as to what kind of technology the weapons use. they’re in projectile form, so would it be similar to accelerated plasma toroids like marauder? Or something completely diff?

@Python_Exchange help :joy:

When National Security is threatened

The Toys are allowed to come out

that’s all I will say

fk u know I love fancy toys

Ok fine research it is

“projectiles”

…and pure speculation nukes were publicly unveiled in the mid 40s and the v2 rocket before that. however I don’t see a thrust plume so ruling that out

IMG

— “Rioter goes up against a law enforcement tactical vehicle — attempting to keep it from driving forward in Kenosha”

https://twitter.com/AntifaWatch2

vacuum is a great insulator and space is almost a vacuum (1.3 × 10−11 Pa.). no atmospheric collisions to slow down particles and cyclotrons existed for sure in the 30s

⤻ reposted @0x19ngmH to vacuum is a great insulator and space is almost a vacuum (1.3 × 10−11 Pa.). no atmospheric collisions to slow down particles and cyclotrons existed for sure in the 30s