Concerning german UFO's: What about 'The Bell'?

Concerning german UFO’s: What about ‘The Bell’? I talked to an old WWII survivor when i was 14 or 15 and he said he was on watch duty where this concrete circle was/is located and told me a lot of personell died of lead poisoning

⤺ reposted by @PolishPower from Robots to the rescue | Penn Today

That footage is from a Russian movie.

All this stuff of the Vril society is awesome. Loving this thread

WOW. I want you all to read this and understand what is happening here. Now I admittedly have been an opponent of the veneration of Father Serra and his treatment of Native Californian indigenous people. (I opposed erecting a statue to him, I didn’t advocate for tearing them down or burning the missions down.) But I am not a Catholic, nor am I from a tribe indigenous to California. My feelings are and should be irrelevant on the matter. What is huge here is that you have a major figure in the Catholic Church denouncing their own practices not only as inappropriate, inhumane and racially insensitive, but as straight out EVIL.
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS DECLARED ITSELF EVIL By performing an exorcism to cleanse a site from the actions once sanctioned by the church as a means of “saving souls from the fiery pit”, the Catholic Church has basically just admitted that they were operating under the influence of demonic spirits, possibly acting on behalf of Satan himself. Or rather, they have passed the blame for centuries of sin, justified as attempts at salvation, onto the devil. They have literally given themselves a scapegoat, and passed all their errs to Lucifer (or more accurately, on to Azazel, as it were). THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS USED THE “DEVIL MADE ME DO IT” CARD.

I don’t know if I can possibly convey into words how big of a deal this is.

THIS SETS THE STAGE FOR THE CHURCH TO FULLY RENOUNCE THE CATHOLIC RELIGION AND MONOTHEISM IN IT’S ENTIRETY, IN FAVOR OF A MORE INCLUSIVE, ONE WORLD RELIGION THAT HONORS THE DIVINE IN ALL FORMS BY ANY NAME.

Ironically the last episode of the TV series Supernatural dealt with this very issue, removing God, ritual and the concept of salvation from church in favor of inclusivity. (It was supposed to have aired last spring but taping was preempted due to Covid-19. DISCLOSURE.

Oh snap!

Classic Disclosure :clown_face: :flying_saucer:

:clapper: Download (HD):point_down:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
File Download to click :point_down:

:floppy_disk: Size: 1.5GB (Full 𝗛𝗗 :white_check_mark:)
:point_right: Click Here To 𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉𝙇𝙊𝘼𝘿

:floppy_disk: Size: 700MB (𝗛𝗗 :sparkle:)

:floppy_disk: Size: 400MB (480p)

:cancer: 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 :-- https://drive.google.com/open?id= _ppYp5ViHn47272djsGDHE52has5nsw2NvPNvCRfBUGawq2iHjA
Join :point_up: :point_down::point_down::point_down: :point_up_2:

Remember 9 Societies

#HOMEWORK

The Phenomenon (2020 film) The film features interviews with Former Senate Majority leader Harry Reid,Clinton White House chief of staff John Podesta, former Deputy Undersecretary for Defense Intelligence Christopher Mellon, former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, ufologist Jacques Vallee, and journalist Leslie Kean [1][2] In the film, Reid is asked about other evidence and replies “I’m saying most of it hasn’t seen the light of day.”

The Phenomenon (2020 film) The film features interviews with Former Senate Majority leader Harry Reid,Clinton White House chief of staff John Podesta, former Deputy Undersecretary for Defense Intelligence Christopher Mellon, former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, ufologist Jacques Vallee, and journalist Leslie Kean [1][2] In the film, Reid is asked about other evidence and replies “I’m saying most of it hasn’t seen the light of day.”

Wizards are made, not born.

Always encourage and stroke the genius inside.

Start them on the Blue pathway early on.

?

For Archeology or Disclosure

#HOMEWORK Identify

From the early 2000s, the CIA has declassified hundreds of documents revealing that the United States government has been operating under the assumption that psychic phenomena, magic, alternate dimensions, UFOs etc are all real and legitimate since at least the 1950s, and has poured millions upon millions of dollars into paranormal research.

This issue is basically equivalent to the space race, except this time our team is at least 50 years behind, with no formal research organisations/facilities/funding etc. Meanwhile the enemy (US/Int govts) is already on the moon.
You are essentially in the stone age compared to the “elites”. I’ve linked some vids from one account who summarises dozens of the files.

Blue

Gold

Green

IMG

Next movie :popcorn: #HOMEWORK
IMG

After watching identity the 4 colors/factions/Wizards in the Black World :earth_americas: among the original 4 High School classmates
IMG

Space Force Gets Ready to Train First Enlisted Recruits

Most important of all, Trump created the Public Space Force and combined it with the Legacy Space Force. Which has been operational since 1944.

Remember the Legacy Space Force aka AFSAB (Air Force Scientific Advisory Board) has done Nuclear Fusion and Mining since the 50s on the Moon.

FEB 7, 1944 - Bing Crosby records “Swinging on a Star” for Decca Records (Academy Award Best Original Song)-

The Vatican parts in here remind me a lot of the show EVIL which is filled with allusions to Gold and Red.

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to The Vatican parts in here remind me a lot of the show EVIL which is filled with allusions to Gold and Red.