Chongping’s 8th batch of medical workers that are going to Wuhan University Hospital signed and finger printed their declaration. The date is March 17th 2020.

Chongping’s 8th batch of medical workers that are going to Wuhan University Hospital signed and finger printed their declaration. The date is March 17th 2020.

⤺ reposted by @cosmicdoe from those drugs are very very toxic

Hardcore

read the photo, carefully

I wouldn’t say this photo is fake.

this team was sent to Wuhan 1st hospital, Feb 13th.
After they finished their job in Wuhan 1st hospital, the same team was sent to “Wuhan University People’s Hospital”, March 17th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B970oczhgm4/?igshid=9sbv1wzsbt5t

Hummm wonder what people think?

It’s like they want riots in Europe

Can someone explain what this mean please?

A declaration of all the healthcare workers that helped in Wuhan using fingerprints and blood sample

actually, it’s not blood sample. I suppose it’s just red paint.
red paint fingerprint, like Chinese always did in their normal life.

red paint fingerprint means: we are full of courage and willing to sacrifice.

Thank you

Ah ok

That means they went to wuhan on march 17th to fight against the virus

13th Feb they were deployed to Wuhan 1st hospital for 1st time.
After they finished their job, they were deployed again to “Wuhan University People’s Hospital” 17th March.

Let’s do China

@drunkenwhiskers you up

@maliezhuyi you up?

Pokes Chinese admins

Ok there asleep :sleeping:

Later they will correct my postings

你国人以为在香港转机就能入境 还搞事情 好了现在买香港机票要连24小时转机票 韮菜什么时候才知道自已是九等下人 可怜啊 :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Your people think that they can enter China if they make a connection in Hong Kong. They are still engaged in things. Now, when you buy a Hong Kong air ticket, you have to reconnect with the ticket 24 hours. When will chives know that they are ninth class? Poor :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

They are denying people entering Hong Kong ?

@dogycat can explain

nope, as I know from some other posts, China just don’t let oversea Chinese get back to mainland from Hongkong.
There are many mainlanders flying to Hongkong, then back to mainland from Hongkong.

I’m just gonna upload

What about within South America ?