Chinese nurse from a WuHan Hospital gives daughter air hug 🥺😢 武汉医院的中国护士给女儿吹气🥺😢

Chinese nurse from a WuHan Hospital gives daughter air hug :pleading_face::cry: 武汉医院的中国护士给女儿吹气:pleading_face::cry:

⤺ reposted by @0x18ijIP from Rebelling: Inequalities in their society quickly became perceptible...

Funny and pathetic, but really makes the point on what is real and what is not.

Aries, on behalf of the entire group, I would like to thank you for your vision and tireless execution of this channel. My new knickname for you is…Paul Revere

Thank you :pray:t2:

Aries what are your thoughts on climate survivability? Have you seen anything?

Yes, awesome work. :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

-agreed!!!

Yes! Thank you so very much!

I don’t know how you do it.

I’ve seen commentary of some wishing/hoping that it will slowdown in the summer or spring

But after reading about a little Mexican girl in San Diego catch it

All bets are off

Same with many Prepper Facebook groups thinking it was an Asian only virus

That theory also went out the window

It does not discriminate

That’s a Fact. :ok_hand:t4:

Like HIV. Doesn’t discriminate.
Its an equal opportunity employer

Wuhan is 52 degrees, Hong Kong 64, Singapore is 81

Still being spread

Yes bravo Aries ,thank you!

Japan confirms 40 new coronavirus cases linked to cruise ship quarantined off Yokohama | The Japan Times

Wow :flushed:

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: Indian Crew aboard the Diamond Princess asking to be saved.

What happened to the people on the nj cruise ?

Oh snap… :neutral_face:

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 🇯🇵T.YOKOMICHI on Instagram: “Watch: "Please save us", Indian crew of 'Diamond Princess' make appeal to PM Hyderabad: Indian crew members on the quarantined cruise ship…

Turning on the guard’s

#觀點 養匹馬都比中南坑里一群孫子強 #Viewpoint Horses are better than a group of grandchildren in Zhongnankeng

一名沒有面具的婦女被下車。 她發燒了。 反過來,她拒絕去檢疫,警察不得不使用武力 A woman without a mask was disembarked. She has a fever. In turn, she refused to go to quarantine and the police had to use force