China's Xinhua News just posted a piece titled "Be bold: the world owes China a thank you", which says if China imposes restrictions on pharmaceutical exports, US will be "plunged into the mighty sea of coronavirus".

China’s Xinhua News just posted a piece titled “Be bold: the world owes China a thank you”, which says if China imposes restrictions on pharmaceutical exports, US will be “plunged into the mighty sea of coronavirus”. xinhuanet.com/2020-03/04/

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Aries you gotta see this

That sounds like a declaration of war

猪圈的粉红猪发了这个视频,大赞养猪的老王越来越高科技了,感觉整一片猪圈都变得越来越强大,厉害了我的猪圈!我说这是尼玛的监控 ,,猪一直被严密监控,完全没有多少,粉红猪跳起来说,只有坏人才怕被监控,你是坏人吗?:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The pink pig in the pigpen has posted this video, and the old man who praised pig raising is getting more and more high-tech. It feels that the whole pigpen has become more and more powerful, which is great for my pigpen! I said this is the monitoring of Nima. The pigs have been closely monitored. There are not many at all. Pink pigs jump up and say that only bad people are afraid of being monitored. Are you a bad person? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Do we have any pilots in chat room… Just want to know… If the world is turned up side down… Will I be able to join a group for survival… I have medical experience :grin:

Well shit 4 hours later I have a Medium article but it’s pure fire fam

https://medium.com/@tatsuikeda/coronavirus-the-w-h-o-and-china-bioweapons-coverup-c9659af160e3

? Most probably being blond as usually.

Is this accurate? Or fake?

⤻ reposted @threeletteragent to 410 account suspended — Medium

pilot here , not sure what you asked for

央视新闻

医生:我问一下你今天好不好?
大爷:好!
医生:我问一下你今天嗓子疼不疼?
大爷:不疼!
医生:那你今天气短不短?
大爷:是短好还是长好?

童言无忌,老言也无忌。:frog::frog:

Will need pilots, of all goes bad… To collect people that can have a positive contribution to any groups for survival.

Sure Im up for all the help anyone can ask for

Event cancellations

Thanks, your the best

Okay I just spent the last 5 hours making an article so I need to relax, might check in later

Eileen welcome

You are in LA?

Please let me know what you think and share it if you like it
https://medium.com/@tatsuikeda/coronavirus-the-w-h-o-and-china-bioweapons-coverup-c9659af160e3

Thanks, yes

You’ve earned it

You want to move?