China's Xi Jinping tells troops to focus their 'minds' to prepare for war

⤺ reposted by @chingchongking from An announcer says “we won’t be playing the National Anthem” then watch what happens. 🇺🇸

Finally

We stand with New Federal State of China

Intel Analysis Exercise

Just glad I did all that canning this harvest lol

Take the above news, Then compare it against the below chart

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/population-by-country/

Keep at it

When you look at the charts in the second post, knowing what you know, one thing in particular will really stand out. It caught my eye immediately. Any guesses?

When you look at the charts in the second post, knowing what you know, one thing in particular will really stand out. It caught my eye immediately. Any guesses?

Compare the intel to the graphs. What do you see? Connect the dots.

Come on, guys. Think it through.

The estimated 2020 World Population is 7,794,798,739. The population of China and India is 2,873,328,161. If these countries go to war, it means 36.86% of the world population is at war.

Add to the mix their allies.

Knowing the above info, wouldn’t make sense to prepare to survive the consequences?

Article from 2006

Wikipedia

WW3 rumors at the start of the year were true it looks like

Now put in context the sudden wealth movements, and unexplained flight paths.

Every country has an Intelligence Department that provide ruling parties with daily reports.

Just in the US, what the senators did when received the Pandemic report? They dumped their hotel and airlines stocks.

Now what the recipients of this Intel would do knowing war is imminent?

Dump stocks and move to bunkers. We saw a Middle Eastern exodus last night.

There’s no reason for 2, 3 and 6 in pop chart to have that much more covid than the rest of the world. These countries were targets. And the “wildfires” in the US that end in Canada show this as well as the increase in fires in Brazil because they’re targeting our imports.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-cases/#active-cases

What would a hedge fund manager do tomorrow?

Dump stocks and move to bunkers. We saw a Middle Eastern exodus last night.

If the fires end in Canada and the Chinese troops are in Canada, we have to assume that China has a deal in place with Canada.

And again