China says it’s ‘militarily and morally ready for war’ after 11,000 US troops hold massive drills in Guam

China says it’s ‘militarily and morally ready for war’ after 11,000 US troops hold massive drills in Guam

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from NASA renames faraway ice world after Nazi-link backlash (Update)

From 3 weeks ago.

Tasmanian Devils reintroduced into Australian wild - BBC News

:point_up:I’ll take 5 please. Squeeeeee!!! :hugs:

Telstra joins the CLARA consortium

Interesting how the areas decimated by fires in NSW Australia coincide with where the fast rail is going. How a little country town called Deniliquin NSW (lucky to be be 2,000 people) has a huge area of 5g in place since start this year…
Well blow my tin foil hat off !!! No one wanted to believe it at the end of last year… Dang my tinfoil magically turned into an Akubra hat :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The link is safe, takes you to the page…

More fresh food shortage intel in China and the world :arrow_up:

Telstra Purple Consulting and Professional Services

Well dang… major sponsor is Microsoft… who would of guessed…

Our prime minister Scott Morrison announced the fast tracking of the fast rail about 2 months back, to stimulate the economy :thinking:

Mainsail TC @ 1243z

https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/energy-companies-brace-for-hurricane-delta-impact-begin-rig-evacuations

hmm…

He do not want to appear weak as the president.

⤻ reposted @0x11dvEM to When your mama tells you: “Stop crying or Imma give you something to cry about!’

can you post any link any how to decrypt eam messages

If you can, we’re all in trouble. Those are encrypted for a reason.

Learn crypto.
Then give up and
Get the corresponding book with the answer.
Sorry.

#Delta has quickly upgraded to Cat 4 hurricane

Look how they’re hinting again at problems in the winter in Britain. Remember the Doomsday Dossier?

Solution focused! I love it!

I figured this would be a craze sooner, given the overall TP hysteria. Another solution. Solve a problem and bring your solution to market. Outstanding.

Hmm. If you needed to build a windmill that could charge a car battery or even your home, could you do it? USEFUL!

Gasoline shortages in Sudan.

Not just snow plows. Trucks and school busses, also. But with the winters we’re about to have, snow plow drivers are going to be crucial in most places. Learning to drive one in case of an emergency might not be such a bad idea…

COVID-19 vaccine “not a magic wand.” I know. Shocking.

Wind power is one of the most environmentally damaging form of energy generation. Those windmill blades have a very short lifespan, and are buried once used. Not to mention the mass numbers of birds killed by the blades. Wind power on a large scale is pure bullshit. Not sustainable, not effecient, not going to last.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Hmm. If you needed to build a windmill that could charge a car battery or even your home, could you do it? USEFUL!

Doesn’t matter until they amend driver age to 18.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to To Meet Demand and Avoid Shortage, Trucking Industry Looks to Train Younger Recruits--Teenagers

Well hopefully I have enough medicine to barter for some more ammo. :woman_facepalming::rofl:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Well hopefully I have enough medicine to barter for some more ammo. 🤦‍♀️🤣