China Officially Announces That The Coronavirus Can Be Airborne And Can Be Conditionally Spread Via Aerosol Transmission. - Thailand Medical News

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/china-officially-announces-that-the-coronavirus-can-be-airborne-and-can-be-conditionally-spread-via-aerosol-transmission-

⤺ reposted by @0x1fCDRP from You can scroll up and see that the story is consistent Los Americanos en Pine Gap saben tambien.

Thank you.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/transmission.html

Anyone remember that Ancient Chinese Curse: “May you live in interesting times.”

韩国回国的人员吗。外籍人士也这么隔离。:scream::scream::scream::scream:

Are Koreans returning home? Foreigners are so isolated. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

伊朗国会议员30人测试了,四人中标。试剂检测就把30%-50%准确率,加上潜伏期。实际可能中标的有十来个。:scream::scream::scream:

Thirty members of the Iranian parliament tested and four of them won. Reagent testing adds 30-50% accuracy, plus latency. There are actually a dozen winning bids. :scream::scream::scream:

California patient with unknown origin of coronavirus is in serious condition, official says - CNN

担心的事情终于在美国出现了,没有传染源的病例,这意味着什么?意味着一个看似健康的个体都有可能是🦠携带者。

这次:microbe:堪称第三次世界大战,不定死多少人呢。:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

California patient with unknown origin of coronavirus is in serious condition, official says-CNN

What is worrying is finally happening in the United States. There are no cases of infection. What does this mean? This means that a seemingly healthy individual is likely to be a puppet carrier.

This encounter is called the Third World War. How many people may die. :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Yes the number of leaders in Iran getting it is scary to me. I mean I know “important” people aren’t immune to things. But you kinda like to think they isolate themselves enough to be the last to go.

No the leaders of Iran are being morons by not respecting the virus :microbe:

They don’t have access to the intelligence we have

For example

No mask, no goggles, no ear muffs, or biohazards :biohazard: suits

Thats… amazing. Talk about a different mentality.

Well they have no common sense

Such disrespect towards the virus :microbe: equals an early grave

If you leave this channel later tonight always remember that Knowledge is power

Especially Forbidden Knowledge

Indeed

These leaders deserve to get sick

Common sense are the prejudices one has acquired by the age of 18. - Mark Twain.

Respectfully while these men are acting ignorantly I would not wish this plague upon anyone.

Agreed but that is the failure on their intelligence community failing their leaders

Failing the people

Sadly true.

Start scrolling up

You have a long weekend ahead of you

To catch up

Then again if everything you have told me in the last hour is true. Our own intelligence agencies have failed us as well.

Uggg… more studying :slight_smile:

Yeah. It takes time. Involved to receive the forbidden knowledge

As Aries would put it

Trust me it was the same learning about Fiat Currency. That took a while to get a mental grasp on.