CCP has no clothes

Really good price at such times. May I ask which Walmart?

I’d like to know that as well.

Nice. My area has been out of every type of masks for weeks before we even got our first infection.

⤻ reposted @0x19IDRR to Nice. My area has been out of every type of masks for weeks before we even got our first infection.

Seriously concerned about medication over here too. I also have mcas and my wife has autoimmune Ans on multiple scripts and biologics :weary:

What country are you in? Biologics are typically such low quantity drugs that ironically I’d expect them to be more secure than some of the larger ones.

Yes ! All the raw materials and from China and India unfortunately

hopefully not anymore :woman_shrugging:

Australian test kits. 2 boxes of 20 were sent to my regional city and almost all gone. Oral swab plus nasal swab. Nasal swab is terrible, awaiting results… .

Crosses fingers

⤻ reposted @0x16TJzv to Australian test kits. 2 boxes of 20 were sent to my regional city and almost all gone. Oral swab plus nasal swab. Nasal swab is terrible, awaiting results.. .

Not sure, I am in Canada. If you want I cam call tomorrow and ask

Yes please

This is why this group exist

And I don’t do bullshit timers

Bro… can you send links to the videos from Chinese and Italian health systems being overwhelmed? They banned me from the other group for responding to that guys threats

Will do!

Check in the media folder

I have to many coronavirus videos

Cant find the one from Chinese basement of ICU

火葬場工作人員只能唱歌壯膽,在火葬場工作了20多年,克服了種種障礙,這次他表示怕了!

(黃色屍袋是裝烈性傳染病用的)

:bust_in_silhouette: 全智胜
:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 6:53 AM. The crematorium staff can only sing boldly. After working in the crematorium for more than 20 years, he has overcome all obstacles. This time he expressed fear!

(Yellow corpse bag is used to hold a strong infectious disease)

:bust_in_silhouette: All wins
:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 6:53 AM

Here :arrow_up:

Made in Mexico-- much, much less likely to be counterfeit.

Here’s a bit of covid humor: