CCP has no clothes

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from This is so sad. We can feel this poor man’s pain. He’s a hero for staying by her side.

CCP has no clothes

NYC might lockdown the subways. An estimated 4.3 million people ride the New York City subway system a day.

If they can’t maintain Quarantine or figure out how to get factories to open again

Does Canada get their drugs from China too? I happen to live at the border and I rely on MCAS drugs

Source?

Found at my local Walmart for $20 a box

Nice

成都商户也因为房租问题走上街头抗议
:alarm_clock: Monday, March 9, 2020 1:09 PM
Chengdu merchants also protested on the streets due to rent issues
:alarm_clock: Monday, March 9, 2020 1:09 PM

Really good price at such times. May I ask which Walmart?

I’d like to know that as well.

Nice. My area has been out of every type of masks for weeks before we even got our first infection.

⤻ reposted @0x19IDRR to Nice. My area has been out of every type of masks for weeks before we even got our first infection.

Seriously concerned about medication over here too. I also have mcas and my wife has autoimmune Ans on multiple scripts and biologics :weary:

What country are you in? Biologics are typically such low quantity drugs that ironically I’d expect them to be more secure than some of the larger ones.

Yes ! All the raw materials and from China and India unfortunately

hopefully not anymore :woman_shrugging:

Australian test kits. 2 boxes of 20 were sent to my regional city and almost all gone. Oral swab plus nasal swab. Nasal swab is terrible, awaiting results… .

Crosses fingers

⤻ reposted @0x16TJzv to Australian test kits. 2 boxes of 20 were sent to my regional city and almost all gone. Oral swab plus nasal swab. Nasal swab is terrible, awaiting results.. .

Not sure, I am in Canada. If you want I cam call tomorrow and ask