Can someone tell me what they say. It is spanish i think

⤺ reposted by @Benny6988 from Simona thanks for your updates. My condolences to your family.

Can someone tell me what they say. It is spanish i think

Bank runs in USA are quietly happening. My local banks are out of 100 dollar bills and won’t allow wire transfers after 330pm. We saw this in China as you know but the Central Bank dumped tons of money into the system. Perhaps @NourielRoubini can give us an analysis of how China’s Central Bank staved off hyperinflation or not. Would be much appreciated.

What is keeping USA ??

Do you need translation? I speak Spanish

Its negligence

Yes please

Let me listen but resuming they say that a pharmacist company has a pill for a coronavirus (not covid) but very similar and they think could be really useful also for this one. They would like try to use it…

But I need to listen the end :sweat_smile:

有趣的事實! 之所以稱為“西班牙流感”,是因為在第一次世界大戰期間西班牙是中立的,而他們未經審查的媒體是第一個報告該病的人。 它是在美國堪薩斯州的一個軍事基地首次發現的。此外,是的,西班牙確實感到不高興。

Интересный факт! Он был назван «испанским гриппом», потому что Испания была нейтральной во время Первой мировой войны, и их пресса без цензуры была первой, кто сообщил о болезни. Впервые он был обнаружен на военной базе в Канзасе, США. Кроме того, да, Испания расстроилась.

Fun fact! It was called the :es:Spanish Flu because Spain was neutral during WWI and their uncensored press was the first to report the disease. It was first detected at an army base in :us: Kansas, USA. Also, yes, Spain did get upset.

:us: The Minnesota National Guard delivered more than 1,000 surgical masks to each of the 8 EMS regions in Minnesota today for use by first responders. The masks come from the U.S. Property and Fiscal Office warehouse.

Ok is a pill against cancer and scientist in Madrid are studying (1 mounth) and they discover yesterday that this medicament in a small quantity can destroy the coronavirus. Now they want try to patient and in the nexts days if they confirm that this medicament that works on a protein (af… sorry I don’t remember the name and now I don’t have pen for write it) that can avoid the proliferation of the virus. It could be a real treatment for covid (not a vax)

Thank you

Welcome. When you need… probably my Spanish is better than my English :joy::innocent:

Aries this is Las Vegas Smiths (Kroger) this morning during “senior hours”

Are you from spain?

The professionals getting it wrong again. This is why we here only trust data we see and hear and why Azazel News is your best news source.

whoaaaaa

:arrow_up: someone post in the California groups I’m in telegram jail till next Monday

Well this seems counter productive #1 - old people can catch and be at risk if spreading as well …

#2 - if we are going to make a 1 hour or 2 hour concession to allow our elders , lets just give them the day … and rotate every other day … That line is going to take forever

⤻ reposted @0x18yFJh to Well this seems counter productive #1 - old people can catch and be at risk if spreading as well ...

I’m Italian