But what the hell is it to retaliate against ordinary people?

The hardest part of flying with young children is if they are fussy, look into natural remedies that allow your child to relax or sleep most of the flight, something that’s safe for children like some herbal teas. When your wife needs to use the bathroom for her and the kid clean it before she goes in.

If natural doesnt work, benadryl

Benadryl is very strong though, maybe a small portion, you should try this before you fly to know the child’s reaction.

Thats why they have the childrens benadryl liquid form and chewables

Ye thanx mano!!

I have couple friends who cancelled their Moscow holiday because of this shit… Just saying, thanks🙏

(Russians who live in Finland)

https://ab-tc.com/china-seek-for-courts-approval-to-kill-the-over-20000-coronavirus-patients-to-avoid-further-spread-of-the-virus/

Check this out!

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/we-are-in-grave-danger-virus-outbreak-cannot-be-stopped-43-75-fatality-rate

Is it possible?!

How many cases are confirmed within the US and what states

Scroll up for the maps

Ok ty

IMG

That explains the beds In the stadiums :stadium:

⤻ reposted @0x1ajO7j to That explains the beds In the stadiums 🏟

Yes he passed away :confused: tried blowing the whistle on December the 8th but the party silenced him and intimidated him

Probably the news I sent you was not clear. I know that they said that he past a way but… in Europe now there is a different news… I try to translate my Italian news…

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Yes he passed away :/ tried blowing the whistle on December the 8th but the party silenced him and intimidated him

Luckily my daughter is great on planes but definitely if using the. Bathroom whipe it down

We don’t know what the situation will be like here In the states

Good article

⤻ reposted @0xWyedL to Good article

Do we have any idea how she got it, where it came from if it’s a different strain?

⤻ reposted @0x16KqIy to Not the same strain of coronavirus that originated in Wuhan...