Business & Financial News, U.S & International Breaking News | Reuters

⤺ reposted by @mmmooliv from wtf doesnt a hole defeat the purpose

Haha, my edit

Oil is way down
Dow futures are already -$1000
And gold futures hit $1700 an ounce today

Hilarious

@MillennialMike what’s the word on the street

Aries my sources in Lombardy say that if they don’t stop infections in two weeks, the entire health system will collapse

I always tell that in Poland we got Amber Gold which stole money from Poland and was based on the same steal patent which as I remember Goldman do earlier, before this I was speaking to money managers in Poland that gold is totally undervalued from 1971 and people will make money and we and they told me that my idea is stupid, then few months ago they start crating Amber Gold 2 years later our prime minister son was also involved in big scam and what happen? BIG lol they made him Donal Tusk a chief of UE for few years? Those guys rule this world and we have those viruses etc after all this we should be more united, will invite all to our Foundation, now go wish all best good night and good day and keep Ya Head Up Brothers & Sisters :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

⤻ reposted @0x18yFJh to Dow futures are already -$1000

Let’s hope not

Ok must go" Hold on be Strong remember that after every night is bright day " 2pac :slight_smile:

The dark ages are going to be awesome

sad but true

⤻ reposted @0x19fm4O to UNTITLED

Absolutely true. From Giacomo in Lombardy

Been looking into why kids don’t get as sick vs adults and high fatality… This is interesting

http://ccnmtl.columbia.edu/projects/eprep/children/partidx_06_01.html

My friend said the Vienna airport is chaos. No one is staying in lines, pushing, cutting. He travels quite often and said he’s never seen anything like this.

Gia, how is healthcare different in the North and South of Italy

It there a difference

Are refugees being treated? As well?

This is a letter to employees at REI. I’m interested to see how other retailers start to handle this as it starts to effect more businesses. When do we think store/restaurant closures are going to start happening in the US?

Who posted the link to how corporate America is responding?

Also there was a link for If corporate and music events were cancelled

@themike27 was it you