🇬🇧 BREAKING: The entire UK strategy for fighting #coronavirus was based on false analysis.

:uk: BREAKING: The entire UK strategy for fighting #coronavirus was based on false analysis. Scientists advising the Gov’t now say the UK only realised “in the last few days” that its Coronavirus strategy would “likely result In hundreds of thousands of deaths” (Clowns :clown_face: are in charge)

⤺ reposted by @MrsTeePee from People with blood type A may face a higher risk of contracting COVID-19: study

No shit sherlock!

Boris has been taking a gamble, where the rest of the world has been ramping up efforts to contain etc - he’s been having us wash our fecking hands!

awesome article
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/covid-19-helicopter-money-go-big-now-or-go-home

“Either save your citizenry or sacrifice your legitimacy by bailing out the predatory-parasitic class. If the ruling elites save their parasitic pals, the public will demand the scalps of the predatory-parasitic class, and as the crisis deepens, they will eject every craven, greedy elected toady who caved in to the predatory-parasitic class.”

Is anybody else having trouble posting to FB? Posts taken down for community standards?

I left facebook long time back. Everybody should do so.

I just posted

YES!

For sharing this link!

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/coronavirus-uk-doctor-nhs-hospital-symptoms-italy-china-a9397736.html?fbclid=IwAR04LiQM7_msoawjCwj6P2pmTI13ZKhfWF4IlcWDGv-JuX7cIEQlzNhDGnI

纽约,佛罗里达。疫情都很严重…:frog:

New York, Florida. The outbreaks are severe … :frog:

Facebook blocking everything now

ooof

Yes. I couldn’t even send a web link in messenger earlier.

It was an alternative site about the virus

My daughter couldn’t post a meme about the virus because of community standards and it wasn’t a bad one even.

Many of my FB posts are being taken down too

Wtf. Why? Trump ordered the media to control the press. Do you think that’s why?

⤻ reposted @threeletteragent to Facebook blocking everything now

Coreen is

I’ve been telling people to stop telling people what you have or your plans.

I was wondering why UK thought they could only quarantine old or sick people. Do they have special testing or surveillance? Maybe just delusional or denial.

So I appointed 3 people in here.

To take screenshots of this group wall and to send it to Aries & I.

If they see ANYTHING that breaks the groups rules.

And whoever violates the rules will be dealt with…

:point_up:t4:3 people were BANNED this morning.

I promise to try really hard to not be an asshole… lol… . :slight_smile: