BREAKING - Apple reportedly threatening to ban #Parler - a Twitter-like app - unless the service enacts draconian…

⤺ reposted by @iamdivergent from — 🐸 The Twitter Account of Former 8ch/8Kun admin 'Ron' also has been suspended!

How about that one folks! :rofl::joy::rofl:

Solomon Syndrome but on how Deep State operates. And some ask why everything is kept under lock and key. Society is not ready.

Watch the video

Recall what i said about getting out of Apple

And getting other jail break device to host opsec apps.

Soon, TG, Parler, Signal will be out of Apple and even Google Store

But on a rooted android you may install the apk directly bypassing the Google Store

also remember we have the website as a backup

https://azazel.news

Well I told you to buckle up

Also

If i was in Vegas I would close shop. All bets are off and anything is possible. In the meantime 3 space launches the last few days.

For android would I have to delete and reinstall telagram? Or can I get around that? Please if there is a tutorial to do so to protect myself let me know. Also may be replacing phone so could be a perfect time to refresh it all from the start.

We have no idea if POTUS is in charge

We do not have POL

And consider any official outside compromised

Proof of Life

People is circle jerking now

The issue with the Q movement and many of the preaching like movements that some christ like figure or super hero team would save us all. But instead so many in 2020 just sat and went down endless rabbit holes.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Solomon Syndrome but on how Deep State operates. And some ask why everything is kept under lock and key. Society is not ready.

Apple already did this with tg

Telegram may soon be on their radar too

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Telegram may soon be on their radar too

Glad I was annoyed by apple phones and the way they work. Also was pissed when they took over mp3 devices as I think ipods sucks and so outdated.

You can’t walk away, free speech is no more

All base belongs to us

IMG

İt would be wise to keep some of apps downloaded offline

Kim you chubby little Star Craft 2 cheating Swiss cheese eating :cheese: bastard

How could you!!!

Call me Snake :snake:

Hmm :thinking:
IMG

Reddit bans subreddit group “r/DonaldTrump”
Article,

IMG

IMG

Laptop stolen from Pelosi’s office during storming of U.S. Capitol, says aide
Article,

Signal AMA on Reddit
Article,

The hell

WTF

Reminder … the same FBI who literally kneeled to BLM while they were rioting, looting, and burning down buildings … are working nonstop to arrest any Trump supporter who was near the House Chamber. The FBI is rotten to the core …

It looks like the U.S. Capitol Police Chief has become the fall guy for a lack of preparedness by D.C. leaders.

Great just great

What do you mean by this? Turning off mobile data fopr TG in example?

No, downloading the apk file and keep it in a flash usb or card etc.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to It looks like the U.S. Capitol Police Chief has become the fall guy for a lack of preparedness by D.C. leaders.

found the context. perfect.

Riot.im

I use both