Blood curdling, spine chilling stuff.

⤺ reposted by @svenmontere from Denver Antifa Shooting

Blood curdling, spine chilling stuff. Part of me wants to pass it off as great editing, but at the same time… there are demons. That desert one… Do you think maybe the military has utilised them to do work as sentries?

Lol go spend some time on Nukes Top 5 on YouTube it’s a disclosure channel

As for military working side by side with literal demons that are in invisible I highly doubt it.

4 for 242 chars since feb. Big messages are pretty rare in general but it’s normal for them to have a lot of repeat letters in the big ones

I managed to decode one message. It said “FRANK IS BRINGING THE SAUSAGES SO CAN YOU BRING THE BEER THIS SATURDAY”

Well, the physical manifestation of them, aliens/nephelim if you will.

If anything ever happens and the net goes down after a 1st strike and you are in Ham Radio and EAM’s are going nuts that’s when it’s time to go to Bunker-land

If they were in fact real, one would think that the videos would get pulled, just like all the other censorship is happening with regards to treatment of covid19 & the agenda

I agree, but never say never

They do, it’s called an EOD request

Watching rch785 he’s hauling ass lol

Thanks for the heads up! :smile:

Ask yourself how many videos of Americans passing out in America have you seen

from? Covid19?

End Of Day request hides much

Homeland can put in a request and you’ll never see the videos of Americans dying in the streets like the ones from China

So you can imagine

Or what’s supposedly covid19. I believe 5G can cause same symptoms, oxygen deprivation, etc

How much content is pulled

Nothing to do with 5G