Bitcoin drops exactly matching timing of trump covid news

Bitcoin drops exactly matching timing of trump covid news

⤺ reposted by @SnackyC from USGS Updates Earthquake Swarm Forecast For SoCal Desert Region | Palm Desert, CA Patch

This also happened today

My computers all just restarted

@hiddeninthegarden how many times do flights go into Area 51 at 1am?

Interesting flight path at 1am private plane :airplane:
IMG

I’ll try to get an update from Rammstein…

Not many , something is happening
WiFi is also glitching across country for small bursts

My computer keeps restarting

Looks like they are flooding the lines … the bandwidth is off the chart not only you

Most of everything is down
Recommend switch to mesh for now and use double Vpn

Service Disruption Across the Boards

Markets are going to be next

How often do planes go into Area 51 at 1am?

I’ve never seen it … until now

I have Alerts set up if anything major happens I’ll be back I’m gonna try get a few hours sleep
Or I’ll be ineffective in morning
Goodnight

night

This just popped up heading into Vegas

Night

Official letter from the President’s physician.

It’s no trick. While holiday festivities the world over have been cancelled due to the coronavirus, there’s an uncanny treat in store this month: a full moon on the 1st and 31st, making Halloween’s a “blue” moon. October’s first full moon will rise tonight at 5:05 p.m. Eastern time. So-called the “harvest moon,” this lunar event is pegged to the full moon that occurs closest to the autumnal equinox, and was said to light the way for farmers forced to harvest late into the night, according to Farmers’ Almanac. Historically, the harvest moon would arrive in September, as it did in 2019 on Friday the 13th, but the tenth full moon of 2020 arrived later than usual, paving the way for a rare blue moon to occur on Halloween night, rising at 10:49 a.m. that day — which guarantees visibility across all times zones on the 31st.

:us: — Friday’s front covers of the New York Daily News and the New York Post:

Markets reacting

Ok, I might be mistaken, but I thought everyone agreed to get tested prior to the debate. All in attendance had to be rapid tested to be admitted, so shouldn’t Trump, Biden, Chris Matthews, Melania, Jill and all of the secret service and camera crew be tested as well? I’m not trying to conspiratorial about how they got it, I am just seriously questioning the accuracy of these tests.

https://news.yahoo.com/safety-precautions-debate-rapid-covid-230404274.html

Seriously WTF

Looks like a sweep or mapping plane that’s the only thing that explains the Crossover

Ok wtf is right…