Azazel News #Recap 12/5/2020

1. Another mysterious monolith appears in Pittsburgh (has yet to vanish).

2. Bionic Eye Tech Learns Its ABCs. An experiment stimulates monkeys’ brains to generate shape perceptions.

3. Spiders Can Fly Hundreds of Miles Using Electricity. Scientists are finally starting to understand the centuries-old mystery of “ballooning.”

4. Unprecedented 3-D view inside Animal Mummies. X-ray scans of ancient Egyptian cat, bird and snake mummies show details never seen before.

5. Two stones fuel debate over when America’s first settlers arrived. Stones possibly used to break mastodon bones 130,000 years ago in what is now California get fresh scrutiny.

6. In biology publishing shakeup, eLife will require submissions to be posted as preprints. The journal will also publish all peer reviews, including those of rejected papers.

7. Common tire chemical implicated in mysterious deaths of at-risk salmon. Coho salmon in urban streams have been dying in the U.S. Pacific Northwest.

8. There’s an ecosystem beneath your feet—and it needs protection, new report says. Global review on soil biodiversity calls for protecting often overlooked subterranean life.

9. Ancient humans may have deliberately voyaged to Japan’s Ryukyu Islands. Satellite-tracked buoys suggest that long ago, a remote Japanese archipelago was reached by explorers on purpose, not accidentally.

10. Mysterious brain damage among diplomats in Cuba likely caused by microwaves. The National Academies of Sciences began work in April 2019 and their conclusions have been published. [MSM finally catching up to what we’ve been saying for umpteen months now.]

11. Four-Alarm Fire in East Village, NYC. The collapse draws nearer. Church burning. Multiple apartment buildings burnt to the ground. Whole block might get wiped out. SCOOTERCASTER (FNTV): “Heavy Flames Burned through East Village Building and Church This Morning in Manhattan, New York.”

12. We need to do a class on what happened after The Falkland Wars. On how the Argentinians used the Black Goo to be able to peg the dollar 1 to 1 to the U.S. Dollar and begin their rise in trying to become a Latin American Superpower. They never teach the General Public how this economic miracle was achieved. Agreed. I’m ready.

13. The new light-based quantum computer Jiuzhang has achieved quantum supremacy. A second type of quantum computer has now performed a calculation impossible for a traditional computer. Light-based Quantum Computer Exceeds Fastest Classical Supercomputers. The setup of lasers and mirrors effectively “solved” a problem far too complicated for even the largest traditional computer system.

14. Dessert of the day. Clafoutis in the Food Channel. Sometimes spelled clafouti in Anglophone countries, is a baked French dessert of fruit, traditionally black cherries, arranged in a buttered dish and covered with a thick flan-like batter. The clafoutis is dusted with powdered sugar and served lukewarm, sometimes with cream. Learn how to grow food indoors/outdoors and food preservation. Food Preparation, Preservation and Fermentation information.

15. Pay Attention. Follow account for the photo Intel, not political affiliation. Michael Beschloss: “New basements dug under White House for security of Presidential entourage during Cold War or other attacks, 1950.” Doyle Hargraves: “Actually modeled after the basement at the Alamo.” Civil Discourse: “I fear you are going somewhere with this and my dreams will be haunted, oh venerated one. Spare us and get right (ha ha) to the point please?”

16. Lack of Sleep Could Be a Problem for AIs. Some types of artificial intelligence could start to hallucinate if they don’t get enough rest, just as humans do. Will Artificial Intelligence Ever Live Up to Its Hype? Replication problems plague the field of AI, and the goal of general intelligence remains as elusive as ever. [Reminds me of an Isaac Asimov novel, forget the title, where he posits that sophisticated computers would need rest and play time. The last thing we need is cranky AI.]

17. It’s not fireworks. What the fuck was that?? Need a guy with a ballistic shield to take point moving in those tunnels. Is this real? Very real. Keep ignoring the fireworks going off at night. “A magnitude 3.2 earthquake was reported Saturday at 5:48 a.m. Pacific time two miles from San Diego, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. The earthquake occurred five miles from Coronado, Calif., nine miles from Imperial Beach, nine miles from National City and nine miles from Chula Vista. In the last 10 days, there have been two earthquakes of magnitude 3.0 or greater centered nearby.”

18. Ghislaine Maxwell’s lawyers oddly reference NJ judge’s slain son in bail bid. “As we have all been recently reminded with the tragic case of the death of Judge Esther Salas’s son, there are people who are capable of committing horrible acts of violence - even against innocent third parties - by convincing themselves that their actions are justified.” Breaking911: “Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell in quarantine at federal jail in NYC after possible coronavirus exposure.” [Is there an update on this? This was 11/23/20. I don’t have updates. Let’s check… At first look the latest news I can find is from few days after. It seems that a jail staff member tested positive, but since the news is quite old I presume she didn’t get exposed. Thanks!]

19. A moment of silence for the 17 million minks lost. Danish PM breaks down after visiting mink farmer whose animals were culled. Denmark’s prime minister broke down in tears Thursday while visiting a mink farmer whose herd was killed on government orders meant to curb the spread of coronavirus. Denmark’s Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen was in tears after she found out scientists made “a mistake” - minks don’t spread covid. 17 million minks died for nothing, mink farmers bankrupt for nothing, an entire industry wiped out for nothing. Poll: Join the Mink Rebellion and punish the Globalists? Mink Lives Matter. 92% Yes.That’s the spirit. They didn’t get the couple living in my garden! Leave them be. Didn’t ever hurt an animal plus they are very clever and funny! They probably kill many “just surviving” industries via great reset agenda… European biggest fur reseller/auction house was already struggling before covid. Sickos!!

20. Soybean Shortage & Cyberattack on Food Supply Chain: Achilles’ Heel. The world is running out of soybeans after drastic crop losses. This has severe implications, which the establishment will use to further their Great Reset. A strategic cyberattack on the food supply chain – part of the “Cyberpandemic” the WEF has promised is looming. ‘2021 going to be catastrophic,’ UN officials warn as organization faces worst year in history since inception after WWII. The executive director of the World Food Program made a dire forecast about the months to come, slating “catastrophic” humanitarian crises for 2021, in what could be the worst year seen in the better part of a century.

21. Cambrian Deep-Sea Arthropods Had Complex Compound Eyes. A team of paleontologists from Australia and the United Kingdom has found that ancient deep-sea creatures called radiodonts developed sophisticated eyes over 500 million years ago (Cambrian period), with some specially adapted to the dim light of deep water. Scientists Find Single-Celled Microorganisms in Deep, Hot Subseafloor Sediments. An international team of researchers has discovered microbial life, in particular bacterial vegetative cells, in up to 1.2-km-deep and up to 120 degrees Celsius hot sediments in the Nankai Trough subduction zone off Cape Muroto, Japan. Fisheries in a flask? Loose DNA in seawater offers a new measure of marine populations. New studies of environmental DNA approach a long-sought goal: measuring abundance of marine fish.

22. Rocket-launching drone ready to take satellites into orbit. Aevum’s RAVN-X targeting “smallsat” market with 2021 Space Force launch. SPACE[dot]com: “Japan is bringing pieces of an asteroid to Earth this weekend. Here’s how to watch online.” [Not this year guys! Come on!] 50 years ago, scientists caught their first glimpse of amino acids from outer space. In 1970, scientists detected amino acids in a meteorite. Fifty years later, a variety of chemical ingredients for life have been found in other space rocks. Why losing Arecibo is a big deal for astronomy. The radio telescope at the Arecibo Observatory has collapsed, robbing scientists of a special tool for studying everything from asteroids to galaxies. Astronomers Capture Deepest Views Ever of Magellanic Clouds. New images, taken with the 520-megapixel Dark Energy Camera (DECam) on the Víctor M. Blanco 4-m Telescope at the Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory, represent a portion of the second data release from the Survey of the MAgellanic Stellar History (SMASH). Japanese space capsule carrying pristine asteroid samples lands in Australia. Japan has done it again.

23. CCP Expert: Opening Up Financial Sector as Goodwill to Biden as We Can’t Fix Trump Via Wall Street. The CCP is opening up its financial markets to show goodwill to Biden, as it can’t fix Trump via Wall Street. Password Hunter02: “Project “Strategic Competition With China Crosscut”: White House asks US govt agencies to summit cross-cutting data on federal funding that aids or supports China, or that directly/indirectly counters the China’s malign activities & global influences.” Must-pass U.S. defense bill would harmonize funding disclosures for all federal grant applicants. Consistency across agencies is expected to boost compliance—and preempt harsher measures. Pentagon blocks visits to military spy agencies by Biden transition team. Officials at the Defense Department said Friday that meetings between the transition and agencies like the NSA could take place next week. Joe Biden sharing John McCain Energy Explained by John Kasich former Governor of Ohio. Freudian Slip… Biden is 78 if hurt his ankle at his age no fucking way. Shenanigans… Meghan McCain - “…my father, you can’t kill him AGAIN but whatever.” John McCain was executed for treason. Dan Crenshaw does not like being called a globalist John McCain in an eyepatch. Him losing his cool and arguing with Michelle Malkin shows it hits home. Fuck him, he’s next generation Red Faction. I do, Dan seems pretty legit. I’ve never seen anything to make me think otherwise. I’ve been able to filter the factions through everyday life. I went into a psychic store today which was yellow/red wizard. Saw it, felt it. Knew it. But Crenshaw? I think he’s blue. Partying with George Soros’s kids and going to Davos tells me all I need to know. Fuck him and his open borders and red flag gun laws and endless middle east war mongering.

24. How a Climate ‘Stress Test’ Can Foresee Collapsing Banks. Governments around the world are gearing up to see how vulnerable financial systems are to climate shocks. World’s biggest iceberg captured by RAF cameras. A reconnaissance flight in the South Atlantic obtains spectacular imagery of the giant iceberg A68a. The pictures reveal multiple cracks and fissures, innumerable icy chunks that have fallen off, and what appear to be tunnels extending under the waterline. The Antarctic berg is currently bearing down on the British Overseas Territory of South Georgia. Was Villach, 1985 the start of Global Warming? Dr. Maunder had “misgivings” about the conclusions of the UN-sponsored World Climate Programme conference held in Villach, 1985. The Solar Retrograde Cycle and Little Ice Ages. Jupiter and Saturn are about to do something not seen since the year 1226: “We must prepare for an ice age.” Powerful Nor’easter to roll-up the Northeastern Seaboard and impact the region with a number of hazards this weekend. A powerful Nor’easter, the first of the winter season, is forecast to roll-up the Northeastern Seaboard and impact the region with a number of hazards this weekend, December 5 and 6, 2020.

25. Kampala Haggis: “The hashtag StoptheLeftPurge is trending because many prominent left wing accounts are being banned by Twitter. A lot of people who have called for censorship in the past, are now tweeting this hashtag. Man, if only someone had been warning all of you about this for years.” Colonizer Archer: “Now that the Marxist liberals who attacked the right for the last 10 years have gotten their way the real people in power who used their shrieking to change policy are being put down and silenced too. Press S to spit on the communists.” [Now they go after the leftist that are not in Lockstep with the agenda. Hilarious.] RealVinnieJames: “Blue check marks and bots are pushing the StopTheLeftPurge hashtag. That can mean only one thing: nobody on the left is being purged. It’s an attempt by Twitter and the left to make it appear like Twitter is nonpartisan in its actions. It’s not. Twitter discriminates. -VJ.” Marco Garza: “I saw StopTheLeftPurge trending and I feel I should say that this is about the British Labour Party and not the U.S. Democratic party.” Mother Goose Rhymes ~Eurobeat Version~: “Was curious and checked out the #StopTheLeftPurge hashtag, and the majority of it is American Republicans misunderstanding and thinking it has to do with American politics, but rather everything to do with the Labour Party and absolutely nothing to do with Twitter.”

26. Baby Drew: “Colleges are still excluding African American students from low-income and/or urban backgrounds and instead recruiting 1st/2nd gen African student then grouping us all together under “Black/African-American” in their diversity stats. Can we talk about it?” [Lol told you guys!!! Remember what I said about hardworking Nigerians being lumped into being Black Americans at colleges to increase diversity stats.] Stripe acquires Nigeria’s Paystack for $200M+. [Nicely done. Guess what is most successful group in US, by percentage who are successful? Which nationality?] Why Nigerian Immigrants Are The Most Successful Ethnic Group in the U.S. The Most Successful Ethnic Group in the U.S. May Surprise You. Nigerian-Americans are on a path to become one of the most successful immigrant groups in American history. [It’s Nigerians. But Affirmative Action Stigma screws them over.] It Isn’t Just Asian Immigrants Who Thrive in the U.S. Skilled foreign workers from anywhere in the world do well in the U.S. [Many liberal establishments campaign hard to stick them in same category as rest of African Americans in US. I’ve worked with Nigerian Engineers they look down on Black Americans more than anyone, it’s all true. Clarence Thomas is the best example of the stigma that Nigerians face today in America. Like I’ve always said Azazelians one of biggest casualties of the extreme affirmative action, is the women and minorities who are actually legit leaders in STEM. Because we have to work twice as hard to prove it.]

27. Alexis Ohanian Sr.: “China is no longer a nation of tech copycats. This trend is going to be fascinating to watch unfold. [2016]. 4 years ago. I totally underestimated China.” digikinesis: “Made in China 2025 Plan + National Integrated Circuit Plan set stage for silicon chip-wars; ~time it takes to retool/construct new foundries that keep up w/ prod. volume of civi/mil verticals slows down US semi-conductor industry ~10y (wrt offsetting output from SMIC, TSMC, etc.).” Falgun H, Chokshi, MD, MBA: “Their Silk Road plan is ridiculous. I was in HK last year, and a government liaison explicitly told us China did not want to be dependent on the West for anything. Basically, they want to make the US obsolete.” Alexis Ohanian Sr.: “Few years ago I moved from SF to Florida. People shocked. “But how will you do business from South Florida?” Three years later, my business life doing pretty well and headlines every time another Silicon Valley exec leaves for Miami.” Max Lifton: “If Alexis Ohanian makes South Florida a draw then that’s huge for the region. Growing up there, I always felt like the state got in its own way too much. The region is ripe, just a little more needs to change to make it appealing to return.” Alexis Ohanian Sr.: “Long on Latin founders and Senior Tech down here especially.” Alex Conrad: “So many VCs on this site but if you didn’t get rich enough to brag about moving to a tax haven, were you even successful?” Alexis Ohanian Sr.: “The bonkers thing is it’s broke founders moving, too. Just had another founder move to Miami last week. 21 year old broke Alexis would’ve probably gone to Austin after YC but then again that’s remote now, too. Well and I shouldn’t discount Brooklyn 2.0 which I think will be amazing - 21 yr old CEO Alexis of today would’ve either gone there or Austin. It’s a huge flex of the power of remote-first thinking at lots newcos - that you can be early stage CEO and plausibly talent, funding, energy are all gettable from a nice climate and affordable housing in FL/TX - 0% income tax is nice but isn’t usually in the equation bc 0 income.” Christina Brady: “I left Austin in 2014 because of the crazy increases in rent. I couldn’t see how it was tenable in the long run, especially when, during that time, the groceries were increasing in price and full lime shipments were stolen en route to stores. It was the wrong kind of weird.”

28. Michael P Senger: “This paper compares the accuracy of various COVID PCR test protocols recommended by WHO “The E Charité [Drosten] and N2 US CDC assays were positive for all specimens, including negative samples and negative controls (water).” Lol…” How the new COVID-19 vaccines work, and restoring vision with brain implants. On this week’s show: How messenger RNA vaccines work, and using 1024 electrodes to generate images in monkey brains. First-of-its-kind African trial tests common drugs to prevent severe COVID-19. But decision to prioritize failed hydroxychloroquine treatment draws criticism. Haryana minister Anil Vij, who was given trial dose of COVID-19 vaccine, tests positive. He was administered a trial dose of coronavirus vaccine Covaxin on November 20. [Even the vaccine won’t work.] “Black Panther” star Letitia Wright faces backlash after posting anti-vax video. The actress stood by her comments Friday morning, saying her “intention was not to hurt anyone.” [Red Faction will make an example out of her. You’ll see.] USA TODAY: “Yes, some Americans may be required to get a COVID-19 vaccine. But not by the federal government. Some Americans will likely be mandated to get a coronavirus vaccine. But not anytime soon.” Gavin Newsom: “There is light at the end of the tunnel. A vaccine is coming. We can do this.” Wow! On December 1, 2020, the ex-Pfizer head of respiratory research Dr. Michael Yeadon filed an application with the EMA for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine studies due to the extreme safety concerns of all trial participants! The extreme safety concerns: Possible ADE (antibody dependent enhancement, or disease enhancement, see below for a more detailed description). Possible infertility. Potentially fatal reactions to PEG (polyethylene glycol). No long term safety studies. Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition - 2020 NEWS. That’s what we’ve been warning about for months. People need to wake up before it’s too late.

29. New Wartime Stories. Depraved Doctors of the Third Reich | Part One. During a period of several years through the early 1940s, tens of thousands of innocent children and concentration camp prisoners were involuntarily subjected to horrific medical experiments – all of which were carried out with the fanatical compliance of German physicians. [I’m watching season 3 episode 1 of Mr Robot and the outline of the society falling in and around Elliot is almost like a carbon copy of what is occurring now again. Calling it a trade off. And then it shows Trump and "they just wanted us to buy in to their mission.”] Mark Twain. A Mysterious Stranger. [Holy crap! That’s a trip. I vaguely remember seeing this (or some of it) as a kid. I had no clue it was disclosure though. The scene with the organ reminds me of the chapel at Rennes le Chateau in southern France. It’s very Westworld, Jonathan Nolan borrows heavily from it. Westworld does it best because the Nolan brothers are Messiahs of the Black World. The whole show is one big metaphor for reality. The park is Earth. The Hosts are us Earthlings. The human brain works like a computer and is programmable. The Maker is God. The Maze is to enlightenment. The Newcomers are the souls that chose to incarnate on Earth. We’re starting to awaken like hosts. And reincarnation. The man in Black represents the Illuminati. And how they watched their lives like it was a theatre play is true about how they see our lives and suffering as a play. And many more parallels. Watch it again with fresh eyes and you’ll see it. Actually one scene shows “The Chronicle of Young Satan” best in Westworld. Yes I remember that. Episode 2 I think of Hangar 1 on Prime mentions a little about the Denver airport and other underground bases. The episode is entitled "Underground Bases”.] “Hangar 1: The UFO Files” Underground Bases (TV Episode 2014). 4Chan is Watching Demolition Man a film I made you watch in March. Good. Remember we are 8 months ahead of the general public. “Leaker calling it out back in nov 10th. It didn’t mean much but he mentioned something specific: Prometheus. Prometheus protocol is a chain of command in the event of a contested or compromised transfer of power, particularly followed by the marines and SS. Recently a random tweet by Elon pointed out PROMETHEUS UNBOUND. Elon has been a public face of disclosing tech on behalf of the military since he flipped. If CISA knows Biden used Hammer Scorecard and Dominion, then the military also knows for sure. Military seized the servers in Germany which has been confirmed. They already have all the proof they need. The lawsuits are a formality to provide the courts and public with a timeline of investigation and documentation. Contingent election. Safe harbor dead line. USC 3. History lesson the world has never seen before about to happen. Deep state arrests are actually about to happen on a scale never before seen. Trump’s speech seemed different today, almost as if he’s already won. Harris won’t step down from Senate seat. Biden ankle monitor and squealing like a pig. Flynn calling for martial law so we can have a re-election. 230 about to be repealed.”

30. Arc de Triomphe. Are those the mini drones? Looks like the Spiderman Mysterio style ones. Lol. They made something similar at Intel in Sacramento, Ca. couple years ago. Introducing it with similar look. It’s more of a test. The music is more important. Ahhhhhh, ok I was listening to my own music. La Foule by Édith Piaf. Life is a series of choices.
    La Foule
    English Translation
    I remember the city in celebration and delirium
    Suffocating under the sun and the joy
    And I hear music in the shouts and laughter
    That burst and bounce around me
    And lost among these people who jostle me
    Stunned, bewildered, I stood there
    Suddenly, I turn, he steps back,
    And the crowd just throws me into his arms.
    Carried away by the crowd that drags us,
    Entagles us
    Crushed against each other
    We are one body
    And flow effortlessly
    A Cat In Paris
    We shoot, chained to one another
    And let us both
    Blossomed, drunk and happy.
    Carried by the crowd that soars and dances
    A mad farandolle
    Our hands are welded
    And sometimes raised
    Our bodies entwined fly
    And both fall
    Blossomed, drunk and happy
    And the joy splashed by his smile
    It pierces me and reflects in my heart
    But suddenly I uttered a cry from laughter
    When the crowd just tears him from my arms
    Carried away by the crowd that drags us,
    Leads us, distances us from each other
    I fight and I struggle
    But the sound of my voice
    Is stifled by the laughter of others
    And I shout of pain, fury and rage
    And I cry
    Carried by the crowd that soars and dances
    A mad farandole
    I am swept away
    And I clench my fists, cursing the crowd who steals
    The man it had given me
    And I never found
    [Difficult are the choices, when your loved ones are in the middle. Anomaly. Spiral, rewind, FLASH, new pattern. Someone fucked the timeline. That’s why we are where we are right now. It makes perfect sense why this reality and timeline is now batshit crazy. Here’s one I want you to consider: what if the events of 9/11 in 2001 a Temporal Pincer Movement? Or batshit sane. Give it time. Batshit sane. Haha I like it. Sometimes things have to get really weird so you can expose how weird they are. Otherwise, there’s nothing to see. Give it a minute. Absolutely. Hoping for weird AF. … need more pills … munch munch … It’s already weird af. I think we’re at the exposure part of the deal now.

31. First demonstrated sixty years ago, the laser has become an essential technology in today’s world. It has transformed diverse fields including communications, sensing, manufacturing, and medicine. More recently, innovations in integrated photonics have allowed the miniaturization of key optical components and the ability to arrange several elements on a single silicon chip. When combined with lasers, these photonic integrated circuits (PICs) have the potential to replace large and costly optical systems with chip-scale solutions. However, due to differences in the properties of the materials that compose them, lasers and PICs are difficult to combine onto the same platform, limiting the benefits of integration and preventing broad technology impact. To address this challenge, DARPA developed the Lasers for Universal Microscale Optical Systems (LUMOS) program, which aims to bring high-performance lasers to advanced photonics platforms. As highlighted in the recent program kick-off meeting, LUMOS will address several commercial and defense applications by directing efforts across three distinct Technical Areas. [What does this have to say for research on refractive laser zero-g propulsion systems? Not yet? Lesson 2, Lasers 101. Do the Laser HW. I’ve been doing some homework on the laser stuff, my question is how much is technology transfer vs actual new development? Maybe it’s all just about what we want to call it when we achieve zero combustion propulsion. Everything and anything you can ever think of has already been done. As for how much. It’s still scraps. Compared to what the real world has. So ultimately, we just have to wait for everything to be brought in the open, or for some brave fool to leak it. Unfortunate but I don’t think that would change no matter what we did. Well that’s a good observation. I used an iPad in 1985. You just got them in 2009. Wasn’t made by Apple. But the technological equivalent. You just got iPhones and they’ve been around since the 70s. And we study what it’s done to your society. From the Damage of Twitter and Tinder has done to society. Have any of those studies run contradictory to expectations? (Looking for a silver lining, hoping not to hear "Oh it is way worse than we ever could have thought.”) Of course, we put it your cartoons.] RICK & MORTY on ONLINE DATING – Wisecrack Quick Take (Season 4). [If you want to do a test, spend 1 week with no iPhone or Google and use the Dewey Decimal system to find information and visit your library often. Compare that 1 week to 1 day in modern day. And you’ll see how much it was a mistake giving you portable touch screen technology. Society as a whole. I can understand that. I actually I only have a smartphone so I can do sales terminal stuff. Everything else is done on my desktop PC, which is currently being used to download all of my Google data before that gets blown up. Well good that’s what they look for in terms of recruitment. But ask yourself how many have used the devices to help elevate themselves or humanity. Not many. Most would rather chase clout. True, many use it to gain the sensation of being elevated only to be shuffled to an infinite corridor of distractions and in-app purchases. Hardcore researchers do put it to good use. But the majority of society does not. For many it’s just a status symbol with a number on it. Even a first generation iPhone puts you ahead of all the previous generations to come before you. And during the early days. The gatekeepers of the Green Doors. Recruited based upon what some put the devices to use. But majority just want to browse Reddit, make memes, find a fuck buddy, and watch videos. Ignorance is a choice in the age of information. For example, you can build a cruise missile around an iPhone. Only ones who will figure that out are Wizards and Rouge Nations.] Ballistic Missile Guidance on your Cell Phone? If you don’t already own one, you’ve no doubt seen advertisements for them on television. I am referring to so-called “smartphones,” which can change the orientation of their display. Now there is a fail safe. In which if the iPhone moves too fast or is achieving speeds compared to a cruise missile it stops working. But like I said, much of the technology trickled down to the public is wasted upon them. I’ve noticed today all the articles and google results in which you can make a Ballistic Missile Guidance using an iPhone accelerometer to make a cruise missile are all gone.]

32. Chadwick Moore: “New York has deployed the NATIONAL GUARD to collect its illegal “health surveys” on arriving flights at the airport. When the man in full military fatigues asked for mine and I responded “No, I don’t do that” he just said “okie doke” and I walked on. What a joke. Petty tyrants.” The situation degenerates in Paris during the demonstration against the “global security” law. California Sheriff Slams Gov. Newsom’s ‘Dictatorial’ Lockdowns, Won’t Be ‘Blackmailed, Bullied Or Used As Muscle’ To Enforce. “These closures and stay-at-home orders are flat-out ridiculous." Celine D. Ryan: “And guess what. There’s not enough fucking sheriffs… We open our businesses together.” [Military will soon step in. Sighs, I miss the 90s. You all realize normal can be achieved if you are willing to put a stop to these Red Faction Tyrants?] “Me and my homies woulda been stacking bodies by now.” -George Washington. In LA. Gov. Gavin Newsom also got some attention after his recently announced regional stay-at-home order. The crowd sprinkled in “recall Newsom” into their chants last night. As about 36 protesters marched up to Ferrer’s home, some neighbors provided a soundtrack using the theme from Curb Your Enthusiasm. Like with many of the recent Reopen protests, demonstrators expressed frustration with police for enforcing local ordinances. Mac’s Public House has decided to open for business. Don Cuomoleone’s tyrannical orders will no longer be tolerated. [The virus as bioweapon is real, there was a strategically strain release to scare world leaders to lock down. With civil liberties in jeopardy human nature took the wheel and every country did what warfare analyst predicted, they used the threat to push their own agendas. With the damage done, economies crippled beyond recovery ask yourself a question… where are the bodies? The main scare was bodies dropping in the street and full hazard teams were sent. Have you seen anything like that reported again? Find the ones who released it. You already know the colors of the 4 factions. We call it WWIII, it was fought as predicted, soldiers were not used, it was citizen vs citizen. Divide and conquer. Virus originated in China, everyone attempting to blame to CCP is brutally destroyed economically. Knowing the above, what to do? It’s a very personal question that goes to the core. If this war was fought with physical weapons, would you join the fight leaving your family to fend for themselves or would you travel across the globe to get to them and face it together. Mil has no options but civilians do have it.] Independent Media PDX: “Fight breaks out between Portland/ Washington protesters and counter protesters for Back The Blue and President Trump.” [Things in Portland looking ugly. Confrontations between patriots and antifa. This account has a decent coverage of today’s events. Wow guys, check this out. I just received this from a friend in So Cal: “I don’t want to go public about this for several reasons. I worked the Trump Rally at the San Diego harbor today. BLM showed up to lynch. Fortunately Proud Boys were there and stopped it from escalating until the police got there and kept it under control. One guy in BLM colors punched a woman in Trump gear in the back of the neck. He got his ass kicked but police didn’t arrest him. Police got him but I don’t know what happened from there. I first hand witnessed the blatant dishonesty of DNC, media and Hollywood. BLM wanted to lynch people for exercising their First Amendment rights. They wanted to Burn, Loot and Murder over flags and t-shirts. They are no different than KKK and Neo Nazis… THEY LYNCH!!!] This won’t end well: Pasadena Volunteers To Patrol Streets, Help Enforce Mask Mandates. Volunteers will walk major streets around Pasadena to hand out masks to those who don’t have them and make sure those who do are wearing them. [Agreed.] Shane B. Murphy: “Chicago Illinois Reports of up to 100 young people (teenagers) actively looting and fighting in the streets if Chicago, IL. Numerous Chicago Police resources attending. A Walgreens was already looted. Video of the large group of youths in Chicago near Millennium Park that were looting, fighting, and creating a disturbance. Previous videos appear to have been deleted.” US Coin Shortage Highlights Implications Of Moving Toward A Cashless Society. While more coins are slowly rolling through the economy again, the shortage highlighted the broader implications of moving away from physical currency.

33. Dr. Kelli Ward: “The 2020 election was Non-Transparent by force. Bullying to cheat.” James O’Keefe: “BREAKING: FULL AUDIO CNN 9AM CALL 09/10/20 DAY 5.” Trump: “The only thing more RIGGED than the 2020 Presidential Election is the FAKE NEWS SUPPRESSED MEDIA. No matter how big or important the story, if it is even slightly positive for “us,” or negative for “them,” it will not be reported!” [Ruby Freeman confessed. The left criminals paradoxically love fame and seek it out — instead of hiding.] Instagram, RubyFreeman_Georgia: “I posted this on my Facebook page and wanted to share it with the Instagram community. I am so proud of my baby because today we did something that change history and we decided we will not be silent and allow evil to control this country. I was shocked, hurt, and deeply upset to see how many people support evil, racism, and ignorance while counting many ballots for Donald Trump. I was almost in tears seeing how very few people wanted to support a black women become the first female Vice President or a excellent man named Joe Biden while counting the ballots. Thank god my baby had a plan and today we put that plan in action after those Trump supporting and Fox News though they won and left the building. My baby knew how racist Georgia was and we knew how the vote was gonna go so we resorted to plan B and now you see the results of my brilliant baby. Joe Biden is now the winner and and I’m looking at all of Georgia with a side eye because I know for a fact that Georgia voted for Trump by the largest numbers and if we didn’t do what we did he would have won Georgia. I’ve seen and I notice many black names who voted for Donald Trump and that really bothers me because y’all the reason he won. My baby told me “Its gonna be our own community who gonna make Donald Trump win” and she was right because Donald Trump won and it’s very sad. I was nervous about plan B but I’m glad we did it because it saved the country and I will pray for forgiveness. If people find out what me and my baby did we could be in a lot of trouble and possibly jail so I would like to ask everyone to delete all the pictures, videos and live streams of me and the special ballots.” [Poll: Does Ruby Freeman deserve to go to Federal Prison for Election Rigging and Interference? 97% Yes. Prison could be light…] Robert Barnes: “A court ordered statistically significant sample of Arizona’ mail in ballots found 11% of the accepted ballots did NOT match according to the Democrats’ own expert. That is thirty times more illegal ballots than the margin of victory. Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Nevada likely worse.” “General Flynn. Digital community helped put together a million piece puzzle. Some pieces missing. Accountability.” THAT BITCH. “Georgia state legislator Ms. Parent appears to be complicit in ballot box stuffing.” Elena Parent. Georgia State Senator District 42. Visibly shaken by the fraud video because she was physically in on it. ABC News Politics November 3: “The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30PM, Regina Waller, the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections, tells ABC News.” Matt Johnson: “We saw absentee ballot counting at State Farm Arena wrap up at 10:30. Workers will be back in the morning.” [They want to pretend this didn’t happen. 11PM on camera there are still four people in the ballot counting room.] Disclose TV: “Military ready to monitor tomorrow’s election in Venezuela at the CEOFANB strategic command center.” Team Trump account on twitter: “President Donald Trump: You can’t accept when Democrats steal, rig, and rob an election.” Trump supporters in Georgia chant, “Stop the steal!” President Trump responds, “Your governor could stop it very easily if he knew what the hell he was doing." President Trump In Georgia: “They rigged our Presidential election— but we will still win it.” Holy fuck how many “coincidences” is this crime going to have? Should also be mentioned, if that is her, and she is indeed counting votes, the yellow lanyard, from what I understand, is supposed to signify independent/libertarian, so aside from counting votes, why would a Democratic senator be counting votes as an independent counter? That’s illegal and fraud!!! President J of Honk Nation: “This is too close to ignore. The cameras are in different light and at different angles. On the left the camera is higher than her head and on the right, same height as her head. The photos are a month apart. Notice that the part in the left’s hair seems asymmetrical.”

34. Birds are going wild tonight. Connect the dots. Conga line. Watch Nellis. Evergreen Intel: “7 C-17s now involved. Also, Nellis is brewing like a swarm of bees. Tankers and C-130s getting ready too.” 7 x C-17. “Boeing C-17 Globemaster III, military transport aircraft series by Boeing. The full C-17 payload can consist of a maximum of eighteen 463L cargo pallets. Normal troop seating is accomplished with 54 fixed sidewall seats and / or 48 centerline cargo floor seats. For special configurations a maximum seating combination using sidewall seats and 9 seat pallets will support up to 188 passengers.” 188 x 7 = 1316 troops. Hmm. This is all Actionable Intelligence. MonkeyWerx US: “Okay - I am reaching out to anyone that has been to this base LAJES AIR BASE INT. AIRPORT (TERCEIRA ISLAND /PRAIA DA VITORIA /ANGRA AREA) TER to see if you can tell me what this is in my circle? Found what I was looking for. Off base on the other side of the island. Prison.” Connect the dots. “Lajes Field Air Force Base in Lajes, PORTUGAL. Lajes Field – also referred to as Air Base #4 – is a Portuguese military installation run by the Portuguese Air Force. It is a multi use facility that hosts a few units from other countries as well.” Evergreen Intel: “Denver seems to be a rally point. Heads up, Denver!” This C-17 is being escorted from washing by an unknown small craft. All western planes seem to have this area in their flight path. These vanished in the last 5 minutes. Shit’s popping. MonkeyWerx US: “There seems to be a convergence of “heavies” heading into the Nellis AFB area… keep in mind there is a 12 ship of C130’s we can’t see included. There seems to be a convergence of “heavies” heading into the Nellis AFB area… keep in mind there is a 12 ship of C130’s we can’t see included. they all went dark but one of them… “X” which I am still tracking.” Maybe they’re using that spot under the airport - anyone remember Jesse Ventura cover that on his TV show? I can’t find the video anymore, but found this link that talks about it. “Denver International Airport - the secret headquarters of the New World Order? Large building complexes that have a whimsical paintings and sculptures mysterious in it.” Fireworks going off tonight but six flags fiesta Texas is closed at 9pm Saturday per website say. Also they don’t have light shows till December 26-31. Yet all the neighbors ring apps keep going off people saying hearing fireworks. Guys, deploy Faraday Cage. Just to be safe for the next 7 days. Get your bitcoins offline as well. Osian: “Both groups nearly together. 17 hercs in total.” And now get this. The fucking screenshot I took from ring app. It’s fucking wiped. Gone. We are all under surveillance that’s a fact since day one. I went back now to try to get the link and it’s been taken off the ring app now. Yeah I know that much lol. But I was just using it for us. To use as way to track as well with Twitter. Dog was tracking the other night in the valley as well. He was barking into the dark. He wanted to go into a tunnel. Leads into train tracks area. So I said stop. Let’s get back. It was late. Just Me: “I’m not sure what’s up but 24 C17 and C130 aircraft are sitting down at Nellis AFB north of Las Vegas. Forward op location? Don’t know just yet. Potus and Melania are in Valdosta, Ga. CodeMonkeyZ sent out WiFi on tomorrow @ 7:13 pm. Your guess is good as mine, but something is up.” Also point out the fireworks only lasted 2-3 mins. If it was a supposedly six flags fiesta Texas fireworks show they last longer typically 10 minutes or 15 minutes. So bitcoin should be on hard wallet? Mnemonic phrase or paper wallet works fine, if you know what you are doing. Now is best time in North American history to stay away from tunnels. Hearing booms. If you got coffee, drink up. We might be running all night. 5 GOLDEN TAAAYYYYSSS: “CW flashing gotta love random fireworks!!!” Hmmm you mean like how everyone in Hollywood said it looked and sounded like a bomb exploded in the “crash” that killed Michael Hastings? Laura Peppers: “I heard it sounded like a bomb!” Was just gonna say tons of fireworks chatter tonight. Faraday should be deployed at all times. If SHTF it will happen with zero warning. I carry faradays in all our bug out places. Android phones and micro SD are inexpensive. Your Nano Wallet should be at your safest Bug Out location. Janna: “Hey!! There is something big going down in Nevada!!! 36 cargo planes as we speak!!! THIRTY THREE CARGO PLANES IN NEVADA NOW!” Weird. “Lights go out, roads dicey as wintry storm batters Northeast.” Powers out up there? Hw1 are amazing. People who are familiar with differences between six flags fireworks are stating they weren’t fireworks that were heard so some said they also heard loud booms go off same time - so I’d say my theory is right - cover up fireworks used - loud boom under tunnels guns used- war. Who is fighting in tunnels, and why? Gonna start shutting everything down so I can hear outside. Cold wallet. Even a paper wallet is very safe, and cheap, for beginning. ThE VoiD: “Ground shaking, loud explosion reported across Escambia County, Florida.” You should all read up on Nellis Air Force Base. “The existing Nevada Test and Training Range is used for warfare training by aircraft from Nellis. It covers more than 4,500 square miles and includes the remote, once-secret Area 51 military base.” You mean that sort of thing about Nellis, I take it? These people triangulated it. Northeast, LA. Outstanding! They’re saying it was an earthquake but people are not buying it. Creeper. Wonder how many people have gone missing in that area. Pray for our men and women serving underground. Godspeed. Maintain Permanent Supremacy Therein!!! The Battle has started in Hawaii. Hundreds of pounds of fireworks seized from Makiki home. The fireworks were found when police were called to the home because of an argument. Remember the fireworks seized earlier in Hawaii, now tremors and earthquakes. After the Hyperdimensionals leave the nest as the Subterranean Teams are hitting it hard they escape using hidden hatches and the birds (Armed DARPA Drones) are above waiting to finish them off using infrared. “Surveillance Plane Joins Intensifying Hunt For Mystery Drones Over Colorado And Nebraska (Updated). After meeting with various agencies, the FAA launched a task force to identify the origins of the drone formations seen above Colorado and Nebraska.” Watch the documentary first. We’ve been at war with the Underground since Spring 2019. Phil Schneider was telling the truth. President Trump (Blue Faction) will go down as the best President in the United States after Open Eyes for he sought to end the Harvest which happens every 50 to 100 years he sought to remove the veil and do disclosure on all 9 societies which inhabit the planet. “1968 Pandemic (H3N2 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC. Everything you need to know about the flu illness, including symptoms, treatment and prevention.” Connect the dots. “Hong Kong flu, pandemic.” This is all bullshit PSYOPS. “Texas National Guard Deployed to Help El Paso With Morgue Overflow. The city’s mayor, Dee Margo, said on Twitter Friday that a “rapid increase in cases and hospitalizations” has brought on a “spike in deaths.” The Texas Military will now provide “the critical personnel” to carry out the city’s “fatality management plan.” El Paso city and county have secured a “central morgue location to further support the Medical Examiner’s Office, funeral homes and mortuaries with additional capacity,” he said.” Fort Bliss extends public health emergency order by another 30 days - KVIA. Fort Bliss has extended its public health emergency order by another 30 days. Fort Bliss issued its last public health order on Nov. 6 in response to rising Covid-19 cases in El Paso and surrounding communities. What are they concealing?

35. You are already well aware that DISCLOSURE in film and television is often TRAINING. And you know that HORROR FILMS have RULES for survival… i.e. …don’t go in the basement… don’t go in the attic… don’t split up… don’t wander off by yourself… attacks are more likely to occur at night or while you are alone/not paying attention… If you’ve watched enough of these movies, CONGRATULATIONS… you’ve already been TRAINED in what NOT to do your entire life. You already get a gut sense there’s something the characters shouldn’t do. And then you hear the music swell, and you KNOW that one guy is ABOUT TO DIE because he DID SOMETHING STUPID. That feeling in your gut means you’ve been trained on how to survive. And that means, in theory, you should know enough about how to survive this “movie” without being jackasses and getting yourselves killed… So, let’s apply that knowledge to the tunnels… Don’t go exploring the tunnels. Don’t go anywhere near the tunnels. Curiosity gets you killed. I said no tunnels. Did I stutter? Going near tunnels alone could get you abducted or killed. Always pay attention to your surroundings. If anyone is likeliest to attack, it’s when you seem the most situationally unaware. If you’re out in the woods camping, don’t split up, always stick together, don’t go alone, don’t wander off, and, for fuck sake, DO NOT GO LOOKING FOR TUNNELS. If you are anywhere near the tunnels/bases that are outlined in all of the maps we’ve seen, stay away from remote wooded areas. Pretty much just stay away from unknown remote wooded areas in general. Applied knowledge is key. If you studied underwater basket weaving for seven years and got your degree in beer and you have to end up in some bizarre horror movie (hi, we’re already here, 2020… wave to the camera), let’s hope that the one you end up in requires underwater basket weaving to survive. If not, oops… you just paid a lot for that beer degree that imparted no real life wisdom or experience. Sad trombones. The smarter you are, the more skills you have, and the better you are at MacGuyvering shit together under pressure, the likelier you are to survive. Sometimes being the toughest, smartest person in the room is knowing when to hang back. Don’t act tough. Hubris will get you killed. Don’t be the pufferfish douchebag who brings a pocket knife to a DEW fight. This is just silly and it’s how you end up winning a Darwin award. You DO NOT have the training or the gear to do this. I repeat… you DO NOT have the training or the gear to do this. If, after all I have said here, you STILL want to go into the tunnels: DON’T!!! I SAID NO TUNNELS!!! At that point, you should please step away from the horror movie before you get yourself or someone else killed: GO ENLIST IN THE MILITARY.

36. Subterranean Report:
    Alabama
    Los Angeles, CA
    Oakland, CA
    Riverside, CA
    Washington, DC
    Jacksonville, FL
    Kalpana, HI
    Chicago, IL
    Chelsea, MI
    Detroit, MI
    New Jersey