Azazel News #Recap 11/6/2020

1. Palantir (PLTR) is rising like crazy. Cheap as hell too.

2. Breaking911: “Alleged Plot To Attack Philly Convention Center Where Votes Are Being Counted.”

3. 14,500 registered voters from Detroit, all over the age of 100. Massive fraud for all to see.

4. Putin not planning to resign, Kremlin says. The Kremlin spokesman assured that Putin is in excellent health.

5. The Babylon Bee: “Trump Estimates That It Could Take 4 More Years To Accurately Count All The Votes.”

6. The Babylon Bee: “Everyone Who Was Completely Wrong About Election Day Ready To Explain What Happens Next.”

7. Super Typhoon “Goni” leaves 20 dead in Philippines, country’s strongest storm on record.

8. Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States? What’s going on here?

9. Trump Data Director Joins ‘Deep Dive’ Voter Fraud Effort. “I have, at my finger tips, the data for everyone in seven key states…”

10. We had it wrong all along. Biden rallies appeared empty, yet they were clearly filled with ghosts of all his dead supporters.

11. Disclose TV: “Trump supporters waving pro-Trump flags on a street corner in Fort Lauderdale were just shot in a drive-by shooting with a spray of bullets from a BB gun.”

12. Biden to deliver speech as ballot count shows him ahead of Trump. Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will deliver a speech to the country in the coming hours.

13. Right Wing Watch: “Presidential spiritual adviser Paula White is currently leading an impassioned prayer service in an effort to secure Trump’s reelection.”

14. New lockdown: Manchester University students pull down campus fences. Undergraduates in Manchester say they awoke to find 7ft metal fences surrounding their campus.

15. US election sets betting records overseas with $1 billion in wagers. The U.S presidential election is proving to be a boom for bookies overseas.

16. There is more evidence stacking right now to prove voter fraud is effecting the 2020 election than evidence to prove Trump colluded with Russia in the 2016 election.

17. Fatboy Slim: "When the bankers went down, they weren’t told to retrain. They were bailed out.” Fatboy Slim talks to Mixmag about the government’s disregard of the arts and nightlife.

18. Emily Zanotti: “The “Trump Accountability Project” deep-sixed the link to their hit list, but the Internet is forever.” AOC Leads Democrat Effort to Create ‘Trump Accountability Project’ Hit List to Pay Back Trump Supporters.

19. Almost Twice as much Snow than Forecast buries Atlantic Canada. Before “dangerous” blizzards smack the Prairies this weekend, Atlantic Canada has been treated to a “surprise” amount of early-season snow.

20. Rudy W. Giuliani: “With GOP holding Senate and gaining in House, it’s clear Donald Trump won. This election cheating is obvious and an embarrassment to our reputation throughout the world.”

21. From little Havana in Miami: “This [election] is a fraud. To all the communists in the united states: The only thing i promise you is blood and lead. this country never has been and never will be communist. I’ll die before that!”

22. James O’Keefe: “One of the USPS officials in Pennsylvania has just agreed to go on the record and is willing to testify under oath to the backdating of ballots. We will be releasing his interview imminently.”

23. All Roads Lead to Dark Winter. The leaders 2 pandemic simulations that took place months before the Coronavirus crisis share a common history, the 2001 biowarfare simulation Dark Winter.

24. Was The Secret RQ-180 Stealth Drone Really Photographed Over The Mojave Desert? A very interesting image may provide our first glimpse of the shadowy RQ-180 or of a ghost from the past.

25. Simpsons creator’s ‘sweaty crusty toes nearly made Epstein sex slave vomit.’ Simpsons creator Matt Groening’s toes nearly made Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts puke during a foot rub, she has claimed.

26. Record Spring Cold Sweeps Brazil + a Continent-Wide Polar Blast on course to hit South America. Farmers were forced to take action: frost “fans” and “fires” were among the lines of defense, though the measures proved ineffective for many.

27. Kayleigh McEnany: “It’s absolutely INSANE that Twitter BLOCKED marklevinshow’s tweet that merely articulated Art. II, §1, cl. 2 of the United States Constitution! Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei can tweet calls for Israeli genocide but Mark Levin cannot cite the U.S. Constitution. WOW.”

28. TheDude: “Thread re: mail ballots in GA. It is illegal to harvest, but Abrams FairFight org has found a loophole in the law (she helped write) that allows orgs to do mass mail balloting and be a witness to a voter who they registered and then went back to help complete the mail ballot.”

29. Sydney, Australia just experienced its Coldest November 5th in Recorded History, breaking the record set back in 1881. In more news the Guardian and BBC won’t be touching with a 6ft social distancing pole, parts of Australia have suffered record cold and snow.

30. At least 50 killed after Eta dumps extremely heavy rain on Guatemala, more than 70 across Central America. At least 50 people have been killed in Guatemala after heavy rain dumped by Tropical Cyclone “Eta” caused floods and landslides.

31. Imagine getting a speeding ticket or something and the cop says "the speed limit is 55, and you were going 67.” Then you reply, "That is Misinformation/Disinformation,” and continue on your way. They are doing it with the Constitution.

32. False flag/SHTF odds at an all time high and there are 4 E6 Mercuries up, along with 5 P8’s and 2 E3’s. The P-8 operates in the anti-submarine warfare (ASW), anti-surface warfare (ASUW). Saw 5 unique ones today…a bunch are still in the the air but have transponders off. Be prepped for worse case and ready to react if needed.

33. Insider: President Trump Setup Democrats In “Sting Operation” To Catch Them Stealing Election! Dr. Steve Pieczenick drops a huge bombshell exclusively on The War Room. Dr. Pieczenick claims that election ballots across America have been watermarked and the Democrats will be exposed when they attempt to cheat!

34. Alessandra: “Twitter is such a responsible “fact-checker” it never censored Chinese Communist Party propaganda agents who falsely accused America or Italy of spreading the virus or the wave of disinformation on its transmission which lead to the death of millions of people across the world.”

35. Use of LRAD speaker by Seattle police during protests spurs questions, concern. [Seattle police officers (all 20 of them that remain) trying desperately to quell post-election tensions and riots in Seattle: “Does anyone out there have any recommendations for crowd control measures?” Israeli Defense Force: "LOL. Hold on, I think I have something in the back.”]

36. Listen carefully on what Carlson is saying regarding the Simulation. Listen carefully what John Podesta asked regarding the military. Remember I’ve always told you the Military and Black Projects are apolitical. Now remember the poll I had you all do. Are you starting to understand why the toys are going back to the toy box (Area 51)? Do you really trust this technology to someone like Podesta? The Blue Wizards don’t. Elon has clearance already.

37. Why tsarist-era Russians rioted during mass epidemics. In the past Russians didn’t understand why quarantine was vital during mass epidemics, and often protested fiercely against them, only making the situation worse. The MSM and Big Tech is vastly underestimating this election and by choosing to Blackout and Censor they’ve made themselves walking targets for Radical Left and the Radical Right. This failed 189 years ago in Russia and now it’s going to fail stateside. Guess when side has more combat veterans. Either way, Dark Winter, here we come. Such bullshit. Lying dogface pony soldiers.

38. USPS worker arrested at Canadian border with bin of mail, undelivered ballots. “An upstate USPS employee was arrested Tuesday while crossing the US-Canada border with hundreds of envelopes and other undelivered mail — including several absentee ballots. The Buffalo mailman, who was caught with over 800 pieces of mail inside his trunk that he had failed to deliver, said he had ended up on a bridge between the US and its neighbor to the north by accident, the Buffalo News reported. Customs and Border Protection found a huge bin of mail spanning several zip codes in the vehicle. Among them were three absentee ballots from the Erie County Board of Elections, authorities told the newspaper.”

39. Georgia secretary of state says state will head to a recount. Joe Biden pulled ahead with a slim lead in Georgia as of early Friday morning. A Georgia recount is planned in the Trump-Biden race and one may happen in Pennsylvania. These are the rules. Georgia will have a recount because of the slim election margin. So, what are the election recount rules there and other states? “There will be a recount,” Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger says. Georgia Elections Official: ‘With a Margin That Small, There Will Be a Recount.’ Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger told reporters on Friday that he expects the state to have a recount as the presidential candidates are separated by a margin of just a few thousand votes.

40. Donald J. Trump: “So now the Democrats are working to gain control of the U.S. Senate through their actions on John James, David Perdue, and more. Would End the Filibuster, “Life”, 2A, and would Pack and Rotate the Court. Presidency becomes even more important. We will win! Twitter is out of control, made possible through the government gift of Section 230! I easily WIN the Presidency of the United States with LEGAL VOTES CAST. The OBSERVERS were not allowed, in any way, shape, or form, to do their job and therefore, votes accepted during this period must be determined to be ILLEGAL VOTES. U.S. Supreme Court should decide! [Big tech has truly gone out of control. If this is pulled off — A lot of bold people are going to make a f(&*ton of money on the prediction markets. Over $1 billion riding on this election outcome — BIGGEST single event ever bet on. Shoutout to the CIA’s Global Media Analysis Team.]

41. Head of nuclear weapons agency unexpectedly resigns. Lisa Gordon-Hagerty, the head of the National Nuclear Security Administration, has resigned her position effectively immediately, Defense News has learned. E: “Something must be going on - unexpected resign of the US nuclear weapons agency head while Doomsday planes are up.” [Confirm. Where are they?] CivMilAir: “National Airborne Operations Center ‘doomsday plane’ out from Wright-Patterson AFB US Air Force E-4B Nightwatch 73-1677 DEFY25.” With the amount of E-6 and E-3 aircraft up today and yesterday, along with the horde of C130s yesterday, does make me wonder. Still very suspect a rocket out of Lindenwold, NJ, close to Port of NY/NJ. Invisible War heating up in the Black World. Time crunch. Look up recent fireworks on Twitter. I don’t have time, but mapping the tweets geographically then cross referencing with Missing Persons reports will help indicate DUMBs nearby. Remember it’s November and Doomsday planes are in the air and fireworks are going off. Connect the dots on what’s really going on.

42. US Rebel: “VOTE STUFFING Pattern in swing states w/ Senate races. Michigan Trump: 2,637,173 GOP Sen: 2,630,042 Dif: 7,131 Biden: 2,787,544 Dem Sen: 2,718,451 Dif: 69,093 When you account for 3rd party vote, seems like tens of thousands of mysterious Biden votes w/ no down ticket votes.” In Michigan, observers were not allowed to control the vote count. The participants demanded that the policemen be allowed into the ballot-counting center. Michigan county flips back to Trump, following repair of voting software glitch. Reliably GOP county had originally swung to Biden. Ian Miles Cheong: “This is big. The software used to tabulate the votes in one county sent at least 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. 47 counties used the software. Other states may have, too. Was it a glitch or a "feature?” We’ve known about this software since at least 2015/16. One of the versions is called Fraction Magic. There was an exposé done on it and hardly anyone listened. (This is what happens when people leave things go and deny they are happening until they hit a fever pitch no one can ignore: Frickin drama.) Do a search for “black box voting” or “fraction magic.” You’ll find the documentary. Kyle Becker: “The election software system in Michigan that switched 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden is called “Dominion.” It is used in 30 states including: Nevada, Arizona, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania. Every single major swing state. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.” Jack Posobiec: “One month ago Laptop, Encrypted USB Drives Stolen From Philadelphia Election Machine Warehouse: Officials.”

43. Time is the currency of the future. Correct. “We don’t take Gold Bars to Mars” or to “the floor” (Underwater Bases) - always remember this. In the future quantum entanglement will allow blockchains all over the galaxy to be in perfect synchronicity. Eventually, Schrodinger miners kept at -273 Kelvin will allow all blockchains to remain in every conceivable state simultaneously until someone checks their wallet balance thus triggering a Bose-Einstein condensation into a single blockchain. Ultimately, 4th dimensional probability nodes stored on linked photon agglomerates traveling at light speed will allow transactions to be logged before they even take place. Im honestly way more excited for blockchain tech and all its possibilities. Such as the isotope marked ballots. Should I swap my gold for btc? If Tomorrow I released technology allowing every industrialized nation to go to the moon and back in 6 hours, or any individual to have Electrogravitics. What happens to the global economy? If anyone can go to the Asteroid Belt and claim/mine Asteroids worth more than the global economy, what happens to the current system? Crashhhhhhhhhhhh bannnngggg wallopppppp. Like rice crispies. Please do. No material is precious! Exactly it’s an illusion. So the Red Elites do what to the value? The thing is, if the ICC groups are already mining these asteroids, why hasn’t the economy crashed? Where are they storing it all? What was the fight on the tunnels about? We have the technology everything you can think of has been done. The fights in the tunnels, what was being farmed in order to extend time for buyers? Adrenochrome. Now go watch Jupiter Ascending again, and understand truly why they need to remove Trump from office. If you understand what they value, you know how to fight them. By disrupting human trafficking networks? Nods. Hence the GWOHT.

44. L.A.-area man who allegedly threatened mass shooting if Biden won is held, sources say. A Los Angeles-area man who threatened a mass shooting if Joe Biden won the presidency is in custody, law enforcement sources say. The man was handcuffed by members of a task force led by federal and local law enforcement agencies and detained inside a vehicle Friday. Investigators were searching his home for evidence of any means he has to carry out any form of attack, the sources said. “The FBI is aware of the reported threats, and we’re working with our partners. The subject is being evaluated by state officials. “The FBI is aware of the reported threats, and we’re working with our partners. The subject is being evaluated by state officials. The federal government has not made any arrest nor filed charges at this time,” FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said in a statement. Federal officials declined to comment further. Sources familiar with the investigation but not authorized to discuss it said investigators may use a mental health hold to detain the man. The suspect was detained by a team known as CT 6, a counterterrorism unit that chases potential domestic terror threat tips. The unit often discovers people connected to potential threats who need mental health treatment. In a video posted to Instagram, the man says, “If Biden gets in, I’m just going to do like a school shooter, just take out all these Democrats.” The move comes after Philadelphia police arrested two men who got out of a silver Hummer near the convention center armed with firearms but without permits. Each was carrying a firearm, and another man was found inside the vehicle. Authorities had received a tip about a potential threat at the convention center where the presidential election count is ongoing.

45. Reminder that Bill Gates is not a Wizard, no matter how hard he tries. June 2019. Knucklehead has Wizard Envy… LOL. “I was like a minor wizard because he would be casting spells, and I would see people mesmerized, but because I’m a minor wizard, the spells don’t work on me,” said Gates, the world’s second-richest person. Bill Gates says Steve Jobs was a master at ‘casting spells’ to keep Apple from dying. The Microsoft co-founder was interviewed during a CNN segment on leadership. Steve Jobs on the other hand was but he is not blue. (Wozniak is the Blue Wizard.) Steve Jobs is a Gold Wizard. Knucklehead (Gates) is just a red minion. Fortunes on Earth are bullshit illusions. Just like your democracy. I think we have a great democracy. The documentary Agents of Chaos about Russian disinformation campaigns said their # 1 goal is to spread mistrust of democracy. I believe in America. I can’t declare anything yet, but depending on what’s said tonight at 8pm some might take to the streets. It’s a matter of numbers. (You see the crowds gathering.) I sit back and watch the cycles. I don’t interfere. So yes calling/making a prediction is not Stochastic Terrorism. No one here is advocating violence. All I’ve seen are warnings to steer clear of violence. For that, I am grateful. I’m making the prediction that blood will happen, not calling for it. Also I’m pretty sure I called the riots in March, May and April. I said it over and over. The riots were coming. I’m pretty sure I kicked out anyone enabling violence. If you want to see Stochastic Terrorism go see the BLM/Antifa groups on Telegram. My prediction is that a well armed population that is seeing fraud that is well documented will not stand by and roll over. So yes, there will be blood. Will I spill it? No. Anyone in here? I hope not. I’ve told all of you to remain apolitical, earn skills, and escape the White World. I appreciate that this group does not sugarcoat what is going on, is able to see the bigger picture, and actively encourages us to become better people and stay away from division, violence and politics. This is the first time in 8 months I’ve sat down without any responsibilities or worries - until Monday. Feels good. Hope you all are doing well. I’m doing fantastic. No one is calling for violence here and admins have been specially keen on detecting and banning weirdos that call for it. Just making predictions for us to prep in a SHTF scenario. The thing about White World is they all want sources and validation and fact checkers etc etc. Trust me in HUMINT (in the field) in the Intelligence Agencies, it does not work that way. You make an assessment, recognizing patterns from all the Actionable Intelligence and act upon it. I’m not here to be the New York Fucking Times. Azazel is a hive mind. When you look at all the evidence and observations being brought to the table here by people all over the globe, I think the more beneficial way of looking at it is: “What exactly is going on that has so many individuals who lack extremist partisan loyalties ringing alarm bells??" I happen to be not American and I find the effort done by this group very outstanding. I honestly don’t care who wins - timelines are being setup and accelerating, that’s what I care about. My life and my beloved ones… Everyday, I read all kind of sources, from left to right, from Iranian, to Chinese, to American, to whatever you might think of. I do not “agree” with any of them, I use them as intel. That’s what this group is about.

46. Biden significantly underperformed polling everywhere except 6 cities where he significantly over performed. Same cities that counted at night and wouldn’t allow GOP observers. Biden got fewer votes than Obama or Hillary in every state except: MI, PA, GA and WI. It is worse than that. He underperformed them in every major city except for four: Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta, & Philadelphia. Fraud. How to Detect Fraud Using Benford’s Law. Forensic Accountant Robert A. Bonavito discusses Benford’s Law which is a technique to detect fraud especially when analyzing tax returns, general ledgers and other items that contain a large amount of numerical data. The 2020 election: fuckery is afoot. “The massive turn out alone is a red flag… “The late night spikes that were enough to close all the Trump leads are a red flag. The statistically impossible breakdown of the ratios of these vote dumps is a red flag. The ratios of these dumps being far better than the percentages in the bluest of blue cities, even though the historical data does not match, red flag. The ratios of these vote dumps favoring Biden more in these few battlegrounds than the ratio for the rest of the country (even the bluest of the blue) red flag. Biden outperforming Obama among these few urban vote dumps, even though Trump picked up points in every demographic group in the rest of the country, red flag. The poll observers being removed. Red flag. The counters cheering as GOP observers are removed, red flag. The fact that the dem observers outnumber the GOP observers 3 to 1, red flag (and basis of the first lawsuit filed). The electioneering at the polls (on video), red flag. The willful violation of the court order requiring the separation of ballots by type, red flag. USPS whistleblower reporting to the Inspector General that today they were ordered to backdate ballots to yesterday, red flag. The video of 2 AM deliveries of what appear to be boxes of ballots with no chain of custody or other observers right before the late night miracle spikes, red flag. Any of those things would be enough to trigger an audit in the normal world. This many flags and I’d be giggling in anticipation of catching some thieves. And it isn’t that I have to do better. I’m just an gen pop observer who happens to be a retired auditor with a finely tuned bullshit detector. This is going to the courts.” Ian Miles Cheong: “First digit visualization of in selected counties/cities in the 2020 presidential election, with an analysis of Benford’s Law, or the law of anomalous numbers.” [Trying to get the wokies to cancel math earlier in the year is making more sense.]

47. There is Undeniable Mathematical Evidence the Election is Being Stolen. According to CBS News, President Trump does not plan to concede in the event that the media declares Joe Biden the winner of the election, and elected the 46th president of the United States. 2020 Election Fraud Explained with Math. -Fairfax Virginia has switched 100,000 votes from Trump to Biden stating a “clerical error”
    -Wisconsin suddenly discovers over 112k Biden ballots between 3:30 am and 4:30 am
    -Nevada has decided they won’t have all vote counts in until Thursday
    -Michigan Statsguyphd Twitter thread has gained 138.339 ballots for Biden since they stopped counting last night. A whopping zero for Trump
    -6 states trump has sizable leads, all six states decided to stop counting ballots on election night (unheard of) and they all have blue strong holds
    -Jack from Twitter deletes the current sitting presidents tweet on election night. Glaringly obvious election interference
    -LeeJoe, who was running for district 16 senate seat in Idaho and stated so on his account profile, gets his account deleted from Facebook not once but twice. Another example of a glaringly obvious election interference.
    -North Carolina has 100% of precincts counted with Trump in the clear lead and it’s not being called.
    Wikipedia: “Benford’s law, also called the Newcomb–Benford law, the law of anomalous numbers, or the first-digit law, is an observation about the frequency distribution of leading digits in many real-life sets of numerical data. The law states that in many naturally occurring collections of numbers, the leading digit is likely to be small. For example, in sets that obey the law, the number 1 appears as the leading significant digit about 30% of the time, while 9 appears as the leading significant digit less than 5% of the time. If the digits were distributed uniformly, they would each occur about 11.1% of the time. Benford’s law also makes predictions about the distribution of second digits, third digits, digit combinations, and so on.
    The graph to the right shows Benford’s law for base 10, one of infinitely many cases of a generalized law regarding numbers expressed in arbitrary (integer) bases, which rules out the possibility that the phenomenon might be an artifact of the base 10 number system. Further generalizations were published by Hill in 1995 including analogous statements for both the nth leading digit as well as the joint distribution of the leading n digits, the latter of which leads to a corollary wherein the significant digits are shown to be a statistically dependent quantity.” I am making these tweets to explain in one place some analysis that was done last night. I was asked offline about doing Benford’s on election data. I explained that this is common and a useful way to detect anomalies in data that are driven by artificial process (e.g. fraud). My student then pointed me towards a tweet that was exploring this type of analysis (but they hadn’t done Benford’s). So I chimed in. However, I did not know what data they used so I found a source for the context they referenced. However, I could not initially find write-ins versus non-write-ins, so I looked at candidate counts. I then wrote a quick script to gather that data, here is an example of what the data gathering portion of this process looked like. With this data now available to look at in code, I created a process to analyze first digit conformity to the Benford12 - And here are the raw numbers (1 to 9). I wrote the code to produce the Benford’s discrete distribution. This code looks like this. Now that I had the data and the distribution, I simply needed to perform the test. To do that, I leveraged scipy’s chisquare. However, prior to doing that, you need to produce the expected result values (not just the percentages. But this is as simple. To do that, you take the total number of observations (number of numbers that the first digit counts are derived from) and multiply them by the Benford’s distribution frequencies accordingly. This looks like this. The final process, put together, has some additional code to handle data and count the digits from that webpage (comes in 2 parts, first script setup and function definition, then the script on next tweet). And the rest of that script. In the end, Biden’s vote data from that page is far more anomalous than Trump’s. Here is what it looks like visually. And here are the raw numbers (1 to 9): Biden: [86, 35, 52, 69, 79, 62, 42, 28, 22]; Trump: [115, 85, 89, 57, 35, 36, 27, 16, 16]. Here are the respective p-values: Biden 1.5076774999383611e-27; Trump 0.00048111250713426005. What is notable is the extreme difference in their p-values. The drawback to this analysis is that there is a Better test for Benford’s goodness of fit. It is the Watson version of the Cramer von Mises test (U2). You can read about why it is better here (next message). Here: Lesperance, M., Reed, W. J., Stephens, M. A., Tsao, C., & Wilton, B. (2016). Assessing Conformance with Benford’s Law: Goodness-Of-Fit Tests and Simultaneous Confidence Intervals. PLoS ONE, 11(3). What is undeniable is that the first digit frequencies of Biden’s vote totals is extremely anomalous in comparison to Trump’s.