Azazel News #Recap 11/28/2020

1. Navy inducts two Sea Guardian drones on lease from U.S. They arrived in India mid-November.

2. General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Awarded Smart Sensor Contract.

3. Italy’s the 51st state of USA. Lol. When USA troops landed in Sicily during the war of liberation from nazifascism, people in Sicily really thought we would become Americans.

4. Apple will reportedly move iPad and MacBook production out of China. It’s asked Foxconn to shift some assembly lines due to the US-China trade war, according to Reuters.

5. City sheriff’s officers busted up a massive, illegal “bottle club” in Midtown on Saturday morning, chasing out nearly 400 people who were partying like there’s no pandemic.

6. Take notice. They are removing the colors from the chess imagery. They don’t want you to be aware of anything else besides White and Black.

7. A traditional Sunday protest action has begun in Minsk. As usual, the city has problems with mobile Internet, some metro stations are closed, and security forces are trying to disperse and detain people.

8. Heavy Snow and Lowest-Maximum-Temperature-Records Fall across India. Data reveals India has cooled sharply since the end of 2015/16’s record-strong El Niño, and also that this trend has gained pace in 2020.

9. Tricia Flanagan (R-NJ) For U.S. Senate: “For those who would like to see the full OANN clip regarding the evidence of watermarked ballots here it is.” OAN details of counterfeit ballots (darker watermarks and different paper).

10. Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears. A mysterious monolith in Southern Utah that has garnered attention from around the world has disappeared. [Monolith has been taken down. The news loved that thing.]

11. zerohedge: “I Want To Build A World Where Someone Like Me Is Impossible" - Meet The Trust Fund Brats Trying To Destroy Capitalism.” [Idiots. “Almost all of them were white women, the most oppressed class.” Motherfuckers lol.]

12. Relative of mine got covid. So far nothing serious, no sense of smell/taste. No fever, slight cough. They are already feeling better. They luckily didn’t meet for Thanksgiving. Hope everyone had a safe and healthy Thanksgiving.

13. TWiV 615: Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance. Vincent speaks with Peter Daszak, President of EcoHealth Alliance, a global nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting wildlife and public health from the emergence of disease.

14. Suicide claimed more Japanese lives in October than 10 months of COVID. Japan had turned the tide on suicides until the pandemic reality sunk in, now it could prove a worrying harbinger of a mental health crisis festering elsewhere.

15. New map of Milky Way Galaxy shows Earth is 7 km/s faster and 2 000 LY closer to the galactic center. Earth just got 7 km/s faster and about 2 000 light-years closer to the hypothesized supermassive black hole in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.

16. Tracy Beanz: “There are so many heroes working behind the scenes to save the Republic. You may never know their names or see their faces but they are working so hard. Pray for them.” [The World Will Never Know Their Names. That’s the job, consider it if you are going down the Green Door.]

17. The US Army Is Developing Tech That Reads Soldiers’ Minds. The U.S. Army is trying to develop technology that could read a soldier’s thoughts, allowing them to communicate silently. [With great power comes great responsibility… LMFAO. The HD suits make all that technology obsolete.

18. The new CULT of the muzzled lemmings… No More Masks. [Brave person acting like that in a place with no cameras, no witnesses and towards two people. Lady should had him observe social distance from the muzzle of a Glock. First time he spit should have been the time he spit for the rest of his short life.]

19. Biggest sunspot in years producing multiple B- and C-class solar flares. Although solar activity remains at low levels, Active Region 2786 – the biggest sunspot in years – has produced multiple C- and B-class flares since November 25. Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) were also observed, but none was Earth-directed.

20. ’Fine me!’ Hundreds of Trump supporters gather in front of the Alamo to protest curfew. Before Thanksgiving weekend arrived, several health and government officials worried COVID-19 cases would see a dramatic surge in numbers. [We got more Trump protests from last night over the curfew mayor put.]

21. Kurt Russell Thinks Celebrities ‘Should Step Away’ From Being Vocally Political: ‘We Are Court Jesters.’ [Correct. And very few leave the White World. I hope they are quieter. I think they’re used as pawns for pushing agendas… am I correct in this thinking?] Red Faction Court Jesters, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, doing weird shit. [From our Freedom loving friends in China. Looks like all seeing eye.]

22. Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure - '80s Movie Guide. [Was scrolling through a Bill and Ted soundtrack today and started laughing when I heard the song “I can’t break away” imagining the 3 “wise dudes.” Haha so much stuff is imbedded in culture. It’s not fair. Why use a face mask in a forest? lol. this summer i seen kayakers and rafters going down the river with n95s on … … made me laugh each time.]

23. Spain, I do not know what happened. [Young woman in Sabadell, Spain is tased after trying to bring her mother to a psychologist’s appointment. This violated the clinic’s policies on patients bringing people with them to appointments due to Coronavirus and they called the police. This keeps up they are going to start going after police and politicians. They’ll let Muslims rape women but taze random Caucasians. They need an intervention.]

24. Second X-61A DARPA Gremlins Air Vehicle Flight Test. In July 2020, Dynetics, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, successfully tested a second X-61A Gremlins Air Vehicle (GAV), as well as the Gremlins airborne recovery system, at Dugway Proving Ground in Utah for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). [Dynetics has published a video of the second flight tests of the American “swarm” unmanned aerial vehicle X-61A Gremlin.]

25. POPE article in The New York Times yesterday: “Governments have made great efforts to put the well-being of their people first, acting decisively to protect health and save lives,” wrote the pope. “Even so, some groups protested, refusing to keep their distance, marching against travel restrictions - as if the measures that governments should impose for the good of their people constituted some kind of political attack on autonomy or personal freedom! Looking at the common good is much more than the sum of what is good for individuals. "Your future we know, is to burn in the lake of hell.”

26. I did not post this. I posted something completely different and now they took it down from Twitter. It was a CIA former officer (didn’t grab his name) pretty much saying they’ve tracked every money laundering move at Wall Street since 15 years ago. He end his intervention saying “we have everybody grabbed by the balls. Make the deal MF or you’re going to die.” Dang. That is not what you posted. ninaNinaBonita: “OSS Robert Steele is a SAVAGE: "We have you [DəəpState] by the ballz. Take the deal, or DİE møtherf*ckers.” We Have It All - Robert David Steele - Former CIA Spy. Currently my fav dude on the planet at the moment. We have it all! Bring the whole MF diseased temple down.

27. Chi: “Ungood. Percentage of adults living in households not current on rent or mortgage where eviction or foreclosure in the next two months is either very likely or somewhat likely.” [The famine begins. This is what starvation/famine looks like.] Yesterday Ukraine honored the memory of the victims of the Holodomor of 1932-1933. By this day, Ukrainian students launched an online restaurant with the dishes that the victims of the genocide were eating at that time. The menu includes herbs, beetroot, oak cakes and other food from the then available ingredients. The cost is indicated not in Hryvnia, because the price of each dish is a saved human life. The creators learned the recipes from the memories of those who managed to survive in 1932-1933. “Holodomor. 1932-33 famine in Soviet Ukraine.”

28. Dina Amelia Kalmeta: “US Sends Strike Group To Persian Gulf-Israel on high alert-Russia Tests Hypersonic Missile. U.S. Sends Air Craft Carrier To Persian Gulf As Iran Vows Retaliation For Killing Of Scientist. Israeli embassies on alert after Iran retaliation threats. Iranian president and Supreme Leader points finger at Israel after assassination of top military scientist near Tehran. Russia Test-Fires ‘Tsirkon’ Hypersonic Missile.” [So we thinking we bout to get froggy with Iran.] Russia Scrambles Su-27 Fighter to Intercept US Air Force Aircraft Over Black Sea. The intercept is the latest incident involving NATO and Russian aircraft flying near Russia’s maritime borders, with similar occurrences taking place regularly. [Black Sea Matters. I drove a DDG into the Black Sea. No one intercepted me.]

29. Now They Threaten Taking My Child For Good!!! Sacred Heart Hospital Springfield Oregon!!! Sacred Heart Hospital Springfield Oregon at Riverbend. (They Forced Me To Miss My Daughter’s Birth In Retaliation…) [This is in Oregon. This dad posted a video about being tortured and forced to miss his own baby’s delivery because he refused to take a Covid test. Awake yet America? Still thinking the bad guys are the ones protesting in the streets? Perhaps we’ve been distracted fighting our neighbors and obsessing about the voting booth, while our government was getting too far above us. I hope this hospital is FLOODED with calls and protesters 24/7! But it likely won’t be. We the People have fallen asleep on the job.]

30. Charley Workman: “This perfectly captures the the relationship between the tyrannical government and its locked down public.” Brendan: “Any of these resonate? 15 Signs That You Might Be In An Abusive Relationship. Stop seeing your friends and family. Won’t let you go out without permission. Tell you what to wear. Monitor your phone or emails. Control the finances or won’t let you work. Control what you read, watch, and say. Monitor everything you do. Punish you for breaking the rules, but the rules keep changing. Tell you it is for your own good and that they know better. Don’t allow you to question it. Tell you you’re crazy and no one agrees with you. Call you names or shame you for being stupid or selfish. Gaslight you, challenge your memory of events, make you doubt yourself. Dismiss your opinions. Play the victim. If things go wrong it’s all your fault.”

31. Brazilian President, Jair Bolsonaro, says he won’t be taking the COVID-19 vaccine. Bolsonaro said, in his weekly Facebook transmission, that he won’t be taking the vaccine and the Parliament won’t make life harder for anyone who also chooses not to take the vaccine. "I say to you, I will not take it, it is my right and I am sure that Parliament will not create difficulties for anyone who does not want to get the vaccine because whoever does not get the vaccine - if it is effective, lasting and reliable - is doing harm to themselves.” For the president, forcing the citizen to get a vaccine or to prevent anyone who does not want to take a passport, travel by plane or enter the public service would be a dictatorship. Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said on Thursday he will not take a COVID-19 vaccine. “I’m telling you, I’m not going to take it. It’s my right,” Bolsonaro said in a live broadcast streamed on multiple social media platforms — Bolsonaro also said that Congress is unlikely to require Brazilians to get vaccinated. [Mind you he had COVID19 2x’s and doesn’t trust a rushed vaccine.]

32. Defense Fund PDX: “Some folks think that bail funds can sustain themselves because most bail eventually gets refunded. In Portland, bail paid is returned to the person arrested, not the person that paid the bail. We’ve paid over $100k in bail since May.” [In Portland, the bail gets repaid to the person arrested, instead of who paid the bail = millions have been going to whoever is arrested = no wonder so many are getting arrested repeatedly, they’re getting paid big time for it. This is an income stream for some of them. We live in a fucking clown world. Portland thing checks out. Checked CA and they have $0 bail for most nonviolent offenses. They only refund if the person isn’t released from custody. Checked NY they pay it back to the person who posted it (called a surety) but NY department of finance keeps 3%. [Essentially laundering payment for committing criminal acts. That’s an interesting money trail.]

33. Paris is burning. Robin Monotti Graziadei: “PARIS: “Liberté! Liberté! Liberté” Translation from Chinese: “The French knelt and prayed to the government to open the church. Slave globalization. Take your gun. Alas, they are kneeling on God, not the government, but they are not the same. They just arrived in the United States and asked the domestic public to support the ban on guns. Now they understand why the right to own guns is written in the constitution. Thank the father of the country.” [I miss our Chinese Admins and know it’s no longer safe for them to be on Telegram. They are right in their observations, never give up your guns. Do you think they have their own factions of antifa over there? They look an awful lot like ours…the all black cover up. Seems pretty organized. Also… I found Waldo. And the lasers.

34. Police break into a man’s house mob handed in the UK as they suspected he had guests which is now illegal because of Coronavirus. He was in fact performing an online music show when officers burst in. [Glad that was caught on camera. Too bad the sheep still can’t see what’s right in front of their eyes. “We thought you had guests" bs! Fuckem up!! So let’s say that happened and he killed them. Automated self defense or otherwise legal or illegal weapons. Would they still be doing random house raids? Most likely yes. But have you ever been dominated over and manipulated? Overtly? It takes your claws away. It made me sharpen mine. Over time yes. And their population is watching. I’ve never seen so many requests on 3d printing sites for FCG-9 and other fun gun files from Europe.] Illegal 3D Printed Guns in Europe. Plastic Defence is a documentary about illegal 3D printed firearms in Europe and the decentralized network behind them. These guns are robust, they don’t blow up in your hands, and they’re untraceable. What’s more, they’re being made in people’s bedrooms.

35. New DOJ Rules Could Allow Firing Squads, Electrocution, Poisonous Gas For Executions. US Justice Department amends federal execution rules to allow death by hanging, electric chair, gas chamber, and firing squad. Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR. [Creeping Normality. A Distant Thunder… Do you think that a scenario like the one described is achievable by the factions described and that they operate in the USA and in other countries of the world? Ask yourself how is 2019 different to 2020. How badly has the population been Divided and Conquered. It’s all different. Certainly, everything that’s been done is paying off. I imagine many things can happen of those described but what I ask myself and I ask you, what will be the reaction to these events if they happen in part or totally? I’m very interested in your opinion. They’re not ready for that. Don’t get on the bus. Depends on the presidency. I can’t make a fair assessment on two major timelines. Understand. I imagine that in both cases violent scenarios could emerge due to a non-acceptance of the electoral verdict, both for Trump’s supporters, and for the forces of chaos that support Biden. Referring to the scenario described in the article, I think it would be very difficult for those who live in big cities, to survive without the necessary skills and without a network of protection and support. My personal experience teaches that if a substantial number of militarily organized people try to kill you, even if you have the means, the knowledge and a small support group, it will be very difficult to resist and survive. Of course, this relates to large urban agglomerations.]

36. I’m watching Season 4 of the Crown, It’s 1982 and seems like it’s more bullshit and they refuse to tell the truth. These motherfuckers / Producers at Netflix could of showed the world the truth. Instead more nonsense about Argentine Scrap-metal Worker’s occupying British Port. No mentions of the Black Goo or its discovery which CRYPTO AG intercepted and then the British Intelligence and Margaret Thatcher acted upon to protect global gold reserves. British forces during Falklands’ war benefited from CIA Crypto AG decoded messages. The Royal Navy, RAF, and British Army benefited from the CIA’s secret ownership of a code-making machine company during the Falklands’ War. Dutch spies helped Britain’s GCHQ break Argentine crypto during Falklands War. Five Eyes-style Euro intel alliance Maximator tipped UK off about Crypto AG machines. The Bubble World Is a Scam. And remember, in the Real World, in the Black World, Flight of Dragons premiered in 1982 as recruitment for the next generation of Wizards who are currently in charge of the Green, Gold and Blue faction. The entire film is an allegory of what really happened in The Falklands War. The Flight of Dragons. 1982 film by Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin, Jr., Katsuhisa Yamada. I’d like to give that show the benefit of the doubt… It’s a long build up to what happens in a tunnel in Paris.

37. The Babylon Bee: “Walmart Thanks Government For Completely Obliterating Their Small Business Competition.” NY Gym Owner Rips Up $15,000 Lockdown Fine On Live TV: "We Will Not Comply.” [Saw this earlier! Excellent! These days we go to old fashioned speak-easies. You have to be introduced and vouched for before you can enter. This is how we go to inside events…bars, restaurants, hair salons, etc. Saw a great concert last week, but I can’t name who is where. So ridiculous!] “They picked a fight with a Marine and a whole bunch of patriots.” Not the Bee: “Remember, your small business wasn’t ruined by Covid, your small business was ruined by the government.” [I try to explain this to my remaining customers, not all get it. After they remember what I tell them perhaps they will.] Kamil Karamali: “Adam Skelly speaks to Global News after getting released on bail tonight, said one of his conditions for release is that he’s not allowed to communicate on social media.” [Doug Ford’s new communist totalitarian Ontario. Clowns.] Babylon Bee: Pro Tip: Skip Out On Black Friday Deals And Just Hold Out For The Next Peaceful Protest. A lot of people have been emailing us asking what our best tips for getting great deals on Black Friday are. We don’t blame them, because we are the best source for real news and life advice. [LOL. In a few days that post will have to change over to "notthebee.” So needless…and so devastating to all impacted.]

38. Second Swiss firm allegedly sold encrypted spying devices. A second Swiss company beyond Crypto AG allegedly manufactured manipulated devices used for spying by foreign intelligence. [So much for Swiss Neutrality. All foreign hardware secretly backdoored and controlled by foreign governments for decades. Not just sometimes. Not just in some countries. Fucking always fucking everywhere. Always. There goes Proton VPN. No doubt compromised. Saying that there were a couple of VPNs owned by the CCP.] Durov’s Channel: “Apple is requesting that we shut down 3 channels used by the people of Belarus to expose the identities of their oppressors.” [Get out of iOS.] Jeanine Pirro: “I just received two texts from friends. At end each read ‘Preceding msg modified, Media objects were removed’ WHAT !!! Shouldn’t my friends and I decide what we share?” [iPhone. So much for free speech. Used to be the safest one out there, or so I thought. Seriously their censorship is insane!] Personal data of 16 million Brazilian COVID-19 patients exposed online. Among those affected by the leak are Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro, seven ministers, and 17 provincial governors. “This might seems like science fiction, but as former CIA and NSA director Michael Hayden famously said, ‘We kill people based on metadata.’ He was referring to a machine learning tool called SKYNET, which analyzed the metadata of 55 million Pakistani phone users and determined drone strike targets for the US military. Between 2500 and 4000 people were killed by the US drone program in Pakistan before SKYNET was revealed to the public by whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2015.” Goldman Sachs has been employing drones to get a close peek at potential bids before sealing billion-dollar deals during the pandemic. The shift to remote work forced investment bankers to conduct virtual tours of potential bids for their clients.

39. Neil Oliver: “We’re being played. It’s that simple. They’re lying. We know they’re lying. They know we know they’re lying. I for one can’t wait to see what happens next…” President Elect Absquatulate KBF: “In 1984 Orwell wrote of how the population were controlled by a perpetual war/threat that they didn’t actually see, but were constantly told existed by the state & controlled media. Replace the war with a virus and that’s exactly what’s happening now, to the letter.” Michael P Senger: “Combine these. YouTube doesn’t allow content disputing efficacy of “social distancing.” “Social distancing” rules are rules to which constitutional rules don’t apply. Translation: YouTube doesn’t allow content disputing efficacy of unconstitutional rules. Well played, CCP…” “YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of local health authority or World Health Organization (WHO) guidance on social distancing and self isolation that may lead people to act against that guidance.” “If YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook are deferring to the World Health Organization, and the WHO is deferring to China, then American social media companies are de facto being censored by China.” General Spalding: “It wasn’t hard to see if you were paying attention. Unfortunately, China scholars in the US tend to follow Beijing’s lead.” China’s Global Lockdown Propaganda Campaign. Inside the CCP’s use of social media bots and other disinformation tactics to promote its own response to the coronavirus pandemic and attack its critics.

40. Disclose TV: “Got your off-grid preps ready for 2021 already? Klaus certainly has.” vires in numeris: “Is that a threat or a promise?” Craig Mosti: “Chuck Norris will save us.” BlvckSkully: “Cyber pandemic next I guess.” Disclose TV: “Ooh, that’s a bingo.” Mihai: “Funny how he predicted The Egregor… I guess it’s easy to predict when you cause that from the beginning.” Brian: “Sounds like every movie villain ever.” Covid-Veteran Carlangas: “You can feel the satanic aura.” John Doe: “No. I don’t think I will.” Hippocratic Oaf: “He forgot to demand 1 million dollars.” Alejandro Villa: “Take ze red pill Klaus, you forgot it zis morning.” No Aliens Fallen Angels Allowed: “This was posted by Ice Cube last month. “What you gonna do when the grid goes down?” Hmmm. Symbolism will be their downfall.” Edgelord: “They cant do without the symbolism though.” Bat: “Coincidence this happens when we get flipped to digital currency. Won’t be long after Biden sworn in.” Castruccio: “Dracula.” Prettylittlelifestyle: “Just a normal day at the office.” Pink Sand: “Where do I start? Mary’s comment 30 yrs ago in Medjugorje that things will return as in ancient times? Klaus’s Great Reset. Anon’s Internet etc down. Malachi Martin 3 days of darkness.” Israel Amaro: “Needed blessed candles.” Ben: “Klaus is for sure entertaining.” AndrewUnmuted: “Oh look, the world has just been given its version of the Reichstag speech. And wouldn’t you know, it was given by another former member of the Third Reich.” DeadCat2.0: “It’ll all go underground soon-then they won’t know what’s being said. Not. a thing.” Patrick Hamonet: “Heard it here first—expect a cyber attack next.” BarnabasDollas$: “Dude looks like the villain from Bill and Teds Bogus Journey - De Nomolos.” Mart: “Scary shit.” Liz Day: “Cyberpandemic mahahaha! And then the people will get a chance to think without the constant psychological attack infecting eyes and ears.” Elf: “Do we really need to listen to anything he says?” Vojtech Dohnal: “Cybepandemic would be blessing not disaster. Imagine all mobile phones, tablets etc. go off at once! What a rich new world of real life opportunities it would create!” Sam: “I’m inclined to agree with the initial sentiment, but this is certainly a control thing to these people… They would die to have comment threads, like this one right here, silenced so they can posture their “Great Reset” without any significant pushback.” Samuel DeGraff: “He’s literally spelling out what he and the rest of the Reseters are going to do to us. Flat out.” FedorableTheHorrible: “Covid-21’s gain of function is going to be crazier than a shithouse rat.” Edu: “This devil, he’s telling what’s happening next! Invest your money or take out of the bank! This is bloody serious!” Butch: “Only thing worse than the “cyber pandemic” would be people’s reaction to it. Omg no we have to use candles and can’t travel to other countries. Its all coming down.” David: “Bow down to Canada’s Supreme Ruler. Aren’t you proud Justin Trudeau.” Swissafrican: “If I were to ever come across this asshat in Zürich I would give him a bitch slap on behalf of everyone against their fucked up globalist ideas.” Dannyhappydayz: “I’d kick his teeth in! Actually.” Krista: “Should we be concerned that the FBI just met with WEF to address Cybersecurity & ‘enable the Great Reset?’” Sam: “They realize that the internet is the biggest threat to their power structure… If they can somehow stage a “cyber pandemic” they will have a much easier time squashing opposition, silently, so they can impose their “Great Reset.” This is all about control to these people…” StockChartArt: “This what evil looks like.” Mister Jones: “That dude doesn’t even come close to the top 100 most powerful people in the world.” HokeySmokes: “No but he hangs with em in Davos.” Mister Halloween: “Yeah I’m sure he’s rimming them all right now.” SkyScreamer4Trump: “Why is this luciferian in charge of anything?” The Bob - President Elect: “He partners with HP, Cisco, Google, Microsoft, Mastercard… Gates.” “Dear Globalists, I unregretfully inform you your plans for the Great Reset were reviewed by the public and subsequently have not been approved. We’ve decided to go with the Great Awakening instead. We do however hope you enjoy your stay in Gitmo. Sincerely, The World.” We are obsolete: “These freaks love to tell people ahead of time what they have planned. It’s like a sick ritual with them.” Dean MacAllister: “The Great Reset is a cyber reset: Turn off the internet for 10 days. Then turn it back on. All savings and debts are wiped. “You will own nothing and you will be happy.” (I suggest printing paper copies of everything, from bank and superannuation statements, to deeds). ‘You met me at a very strange time in my life.’”

41. Robert Barnes: “Pennsylvania trial court rules the 2020 election was likely unconstitutional in Pennsylvania, and that gives state legislators power to choose electors. How did Democrats kick Kanya West off the ballot in his home state? By demanding a strict signature match. Guess what rate of signatures were rejected by the election officials? Over half. Yet the signatures magically match for the general election? Kanye West booted off Illinois ballot amid thousands of invalid signatures. BBC News: “The Kraken: What is it and why has Trump’s ex-lawyer released it? How a lawsuit from an ex-Trump lawyer full of baseless voter fraud claims went viral.” [LOL. Clowns. Expert witness on election fraud filed in Michigan case.] American Priority: “WI recount is about to enter its second phase where illegal ballots found by Trump team will now be challenged. WI requires written request for mail in ballots. Trump team found 100k+ ballots with no written request on record rendering all these ballots invalid. Stay tuned.” Senator Doug Mastriano: “There is mounting evidence that the PA presidential election was compromised. If this is the case, under Article II, Section 1.2 of the US Constitution, the state legislature has the sole authority to direct the manner of selecting delegates to the Electoral College. This power was given to the state legislature for the purpose of safeguarding the appointment of our President, specifically contemplating corruption and ensuring that the people are not disenfranchised through a corrupt election process. Therefore, we are introducing a Resolution to exercise our obligation and authority to appoint delegates to the Electoral College.” Supreme Court agrees to hear Trump’s plan to remove non-citizens from census. Removing non-citizens would dramatically alter the representation some states receive in the House of Representatives, which is based on population. [New York, Texas, California — potentially fucked.] Monica On Air: “GA Investigation Uncovers Over 56K Non Residents In Absentee EVIDENCE- pulled from Ga Sec of State Office.” Derek Somerville: “Don’t think there are voter issues in Georgia? I have 57,793 reasons to reconsider that. I’ve personally spent the last several days painstakingly analyzing 580,226 registered Georgia voters from current state-provided voter rolls who submitted a US Postal Service Mail Forwarding Change of Address request at least 30 days PRIOR TO the November 3rd election. FACT: at least 57,793 Georgia voters cast their vote in a county that is DIFFERENT than where they previously instructed the USPS to forward their mail. FACT: 43,507 (75%) of these individuals DID NOT vote in person on election day. FACT: 17,514 of these voters asked the USPS to forward their mail OUT OF STATE to non-APO/DPO/FPO military addresses. 89% are over the age of 25 and likely not college students. It’s been a few years, but most of you know I’m a former FBI Special Agent. Prior to that I worked in the US intelligence community. I’m a trained federal investigator who was assigned to Public Corruption cases. There are others more experienced than me, but this if far from my first rodeo. With few exceptions, a person submits a USPS Change of Address request because they have permanently moved and want their mail rerouted to their new address. Under the 1993 National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), states may use that USPS Change of Address request to “identify registrants who may have changed residences” and “remove the registrant from the voter rolls after satisfying all requirements of the [NVRA]”. Many of these incidents can be legitimately explained. Not all reveal nefarious intent or coordinated efforts. Some voted Republican. Some voted Democrat. But after investigating a random sample of these voters, it’s abundantly clear that thousands, if not tens of thousands, voted in our election who do not reside in the county in which they voted…or even in Georgia. Demand officials investigate these 57,793 and, if warranted, remove their votes from the November 3rd general election and remove them from the voter rolls before the upcoming Senate run-off. I have the list prepared. Specific examples forthcoming.” Kyle Becker: “2020 ELECTION. The IA-2 election victory by Miller-Meeks over Rita Hart by SIX VOTES gives the GOP a +10 Net Gain with 12 FLIPS in the House. GOP is on track to flip CA-25 (via Katie Hill’s resignation), NY-22 & to win remaining 4 races to get to 213. It’s a “RED WAVE.” Jenny Beth Martin: “GA UPDATE: Lawsuit filed by Sidney Powell asks the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia for an “emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be seized and impounded immediately for a forensic audit.” Every dominion machine must be seized & audited.” Listen to General McInerney describe the Kraken and the raid of the CIA facility in Frankfurt, Germany. Brannon Howse with Michael Flynn & Lt Gen McInerney and Mary Fanning 002720. How Americans must respond to the Election Voter Fraud that involves CyberWarfare. “42:30 - Discussion of the seizure by USSOCOM of the server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. McInerney can’t confirm but heard that there were US casualties in that operation. Also confirms that the servers were CIA. So the CIA and USSOCOM evidently fought it out! This could be the first shots in the next Civil War!” Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured. [5 soldiers killed. Army is reporting 5 dead in a “helicopter crash.” Yes, there was a shootout. Shit, they told me about this yesterday and seems it’s getting out. We truly are in 2nd civil war territory. Thank you patriots. Fallen but not forgotten. The fight goes on. My flag will be at half mast tomorrow.] “One CIA officer was killed during the firefight, and he is now being reported across the mainstream media as being “killed in Somalia.” Five US Army soldiers were also killed, and they are being explained away as dying in a “helicopter crash” in Egypt.“ [My heart hurts right now, see you up there brothers. Told you. The server farm was there because that was where the database was for the voting. Wow. Yeah. This is global. Surreal. Trump is a beast. It’s not over. We’ll see how ‘deep’ the ‘state’ is real quick!] Lin Wood: “GA Patriots paying a visit to Brian Kemp at the Governor’s Mansion on West Paces Ferry Road in Atlanta. Kemp needs to come out of the basement or home from the quail hunt to order GA legislature into special session to address election fraud. Keep blowing those horns!” The American Report: “THE KRAKEN Revealed: Proves Domestic Traitors And Foreign Enemies Attempted To Steal America’s Election.” [I am starting to think these are just psyops. They post these things every week and people just keeps waiting to something to happen and don’t act on anything else in the meantime. Might not be, I had a politician tell me the same on Friday that’s a member of the channel and longtime friend. Agreed. Image contains exact same statement McInerney gave. That doesn’t seem like a psyop to me. If it were a psyop, they’d be shoving “proof” down our throats, not admitting it’s unconfirmed. Probability seems high this is legit, barring any miscommunication in the game of telephone.] REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured. WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn’s First Interview Since President Trump’s Pardon Includes His Talking About the Ongoing Coup w/ Guest Lt. General McInerney and Mary Fanning. Trump pardoned Flynn to put him back in play at the DoD with Chris Miller and Ezra Cohen-Watnick in preparation for mass ARRESTS of treasonous deep state actors. CIA Cyber-Crime Expert Says Hundreds of Thousands of Votes Were Flipped to Biden in Sidney Powell Lawsuit. One of the CIA’s best cyber-crime experts who was recently praised by The New York Times has now declared in a sworn affidavit in the Sidney Powell lawsuit that hundreds of thousands of votes were switched from President Trump to Joe Biden in key battleground states. “I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden,” he wrote. The alterations, he added, resulted from widespread vulnerabilities in voting software and systems that allowed a “Man-in-the-Middle cyber attack” by covert operators. [Aside from the seizing of servers… this isn’t a soft coup anymore. Question is where will the blow back be directed.] New interview discusses the spec ops raid to grab the Dominion computers in Germany. They reveal that Kraken is the name of a military operation. This is Lt. General Michael Flynn’s first interview since President Trump’s pardon. He discusses the ongoing coup with guest Lt. General McInerney and Mary Fanning.

42. Zappos CEO died, age 46. Michael P Gibson: “Very sad to hear this. I’ll never forget the Thiel fellowship summit we hosted in Vegas w/ Hsieh as our host and guest speaker.” [Reminds me of the guy who was killed in his own apartment couple months back. They take them out left and right any and all visionary. Ironic it was done by fire. Or maybe he was recruited. Always look on the bright side of life. Aye you got a point.] Eric Idle - "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life.” [Connect the dots. He was hosting a Theil Fellowship. Hence he was Blue faction. Make me think now. Usually when someone lets go of past they use a crash or fire to let go of past to start a new beginning. Many are called, few are chosen. What you should take away from this is that at 46 he was chosen. Yeah I was reading he did a lot of good deeds with fellowship. I see what you mean. You leave it all behind if you are selected. I’ve asked many before if they are willing to die and be reborn to see the real world. Many of you have said yes. We are in a simulation, aren’t we? Good deeds, a mastery of skills. Of course he was selected. No. You are in a bubble. The modern world is in a bubble. Only the best and brightest and fittest see the real world. The bubble you exist in tells you it’s the year 2020 when in reality we are 100s to 1000s of years in advancement. It’s 2012? No. What is the purpose of mushrooms? can they help us “see”? Ahh I just remember coming across they switched to Gregorian calendar something like that. They might help. I’ve heard of the stoned ape theory too. There is in existence another layer of humanity which has already reached the stars. So earth time is not a construct of it. I’m talking about applied science not metaphysics. If you want to join the Gold Wizardry channel, ask miette057 to test you. You are one of the many who say that. Still - and the kid wizards can hear this because they shouldn’t be shielded from learning - there is research being done to utilize these things in terms of helping people overcome PTSD, anxiety, depression, addiction… it’s medicine. When shamans use it, it’s medicine. They teach you to respect the plants and the spirits of the plants and the healing it confers when used properly. It needs to be treated with respect and utilized under appropriate conditions, like under medical care, supervised. I realize it has a sort of exotic allure that makes people curious. But it’s not a joke. It can be dangerous and needs to be handled with care and respect and maturity by someone who knows what they are doing in a legal controlled setting. Understood?? Aye. Died from injuries sustained in a Connecticut house fire. Yeah that’s not suspicious or anything.]

43. Time it takes for a hacker to brute force your password. Don’t be lazy. Be proactive, be secure. Opsec. Is there a good list of things to get for prepping? Welcome! It all depends on where you live, how many people and what you’re prepping for. Based on what we’ve been seeing civil unrest is #1. This would mean food, power, defense, comms, downloading info. There is a room for each of them. Read up about OpSec. Don’t use personal details or your own photo. Low profile. I’m in the UK, just myself at the moment. What do you mean photo? On here?
    — OPSEC CHECK —
    –General Settings
    Never use real name.
    Never use real display pictures.
    Leave username blank; having a username makes you easier to identify and find.
    Nothing revealing in your bio.
    –Privacy Settings
    Phone number -> Nobody
    Last Seen & Online -> Nobody
    Profile Photo -> Everybody (you’ll look suss without it)
    Forwarded Messages -> Nobody
    Calls -> Nobody
    Add to Groups -> Contacts
    –Security
    Set passcode.
    Set two factor authentication password.
    –Additional Phone
    Who can see it -> Nobody
    Who can find me via it -> Contacts (not the best but it’s the best telegram will allow)
    –Additional Call
    Who can call -> Nobody
    Peer to Peer -> Nobody
    Just general opsec rules to coexist on the internet. You don’t know who I am - judge me on the value of my words and not my skin color, career choices, vices or looks.
    It also means if you say something upsetting there is another barrier to some crazy asshole trying to kill you. Security thru obscurity. Wishing yours the best Chandler. Yes. Keep your privacy. Read the OpSec check below. Also search the group… I have posted a video that I think is great about OpSec. Is my first name ok? Because I’m in a group and if I change my name they wont know who I am. I can though. You’re good.]

44. MonkeyWerxUS: “Good read. Very eye opening.” President-Elect Karma Release the Kraken: “A very interesting thread of information from a Facebook Fact Checker- I can’t say this on facebook, but I feel it’s important to say. I was a facebook Fact Checker. And your conspiracy theories about facebook, are more true than you realize. I work for a company named Appen. We are a 3rd party freelance contract company. A few years ago facebook approached us with an offer. He couldn’t legally censor people on his platform because he plead to congress that he was an open forum. So, he uses several 3rd party companies to Fact Check, and otherwise censor, information. Justin Trudeau has been taking action in Canada, China, and America, to prepare us for the Great Reset, and by us, I refer to civilians. Part of this process is to work with Zuckerburg and Dorsey to restrict the flow of information, and to push the statutes of the Reset into peoples minds, repetition is the key here. We coordinate our efforts with a company in India, from our base in Canada, to provide our censorship services to Facebook. A lot of this information, you probably already guessed. But here’s what you might not have known. We have specific directives on what to fact check and how to fact check. I’m going to list off a couple of these directives: First off, primarily conservative and right leaning posts on twitter and facebook make it to our service. Left leaning posts are to be ignored and never manually flagged, it doesn’t matter if it violates ToS or even federal law. If facebook gets in trouble they blame us, and they can’t do anything because we’re not based in America. We give the government the run around and nothing can be done. It’s worked so far. Zuckerburg created a program that feeds posts automatically into our service, it analyzes content in posts, searching for common images and lines of text. If it matches any of our guidelines it gets automatically flagged and entered into our system to be Fact Checked. So we don’t just go looking for conservative posts, Zuckerburg sends them to us with his automatic program. If there are multiple ideas in a conservative post, only 1 of them needs to be potentially disputable. We are to flag an entire article as disputed/false/discredited/untrue/etc even if theres only 1 idea thats not completely confirmed. Even ideas that are confirmed, don’t matter unless it’s a left leaning idea. What this translates to is as long as we all push the same idea, what we say becomes truth. That’s standard psychology, and Americans are the easiest to manipulate with this.The only thing making it difficult is their Freedoms that are not common in most countries around the world, which forces us to deal with America in a different way. When we write articles for politico, nyt, etc we are allowed to mark a title or article as true as long as at least 3 of the core ideas in the article or post are potentially true. Keyword here is potentially! It can be completely false, but as long as we can cite a source that argues in our favor, we can confirm it 100% true. The inverse is also true, if we can find even 1 source that dictates something to be potentially false, we can mark the entire article/post. We write articles, and then cite our own articles as evidence. Check the fine print of each article, we always cite ourselves, but what you might not know, is that only a handful of companies are actually writing articles for dozens of websites, news media, and mass media. It’s not unique to America, we’ve done this in countries around the world for a long time. We only allow members to join if they pass a test, this test is an opinion based survey, but they must answer all left leaning, or they are not allowed to join, we wont be diluted. This part I cannot confirm, but I am suspicious that China has more to do with this than just their involvement with Canada, but again, i can’t confirm that, thats just my personal theory because we’re not allowed to say anything negative in our business chats about China. This is all preparation for the Great Reset, by getting Trump out, because he opposed the idea. Biden has agreed to go full on into it, which is why he’s been getting such a big hand from Facebook and Twitter, however, it’s much bigger than just that. In our new world order, we’ll control not just national news, but global news. By controlling the global narrative, we control what information you’re allowed to know and what you’re allowed to think. There are contingencies in place, Trump cannot win. We have members of Congress who are a part of this, and soon the President and VP. If a Civil War breaks out, it will be according to our plan. We hope for it, and we tried to use Race to spark it in America! If that doesn’t work, ISIS is on stand by for when Biden is in office. This was determined along time ago, or so I’m told. I no longer work for this company. I registered with them using a fake identity. While I am afraid that they’ll find out. I’m hoping this post is just an obscure enough place to start leaking information without drawing too much attention too quickly. My hope is that this information gets out, but you cannot change whats already in place. I left because what they were doing was appalling to me. I can’t stand by and watch this happen. My original job was to consult with Walmart and Facebook on customer engagement and advertisement engagement, as well as website management. This isn’t what I signed up for. Now all the new recruits are immediately pushed into this Facebook fact checker conspiracy. I’ll say that facebook at least pays up, which is the only reason I think most of us were doing it this long. I’m under a very strict NDA, so I had to use a throw away account. You can’t change whats to come, but what you can do is get the message out to not just Americans, but everyone in every country that values Freedom. There are allies all over the world that are resisting this, especially in France and Australia.” “Now all the new recruits are immediately pushed into this Facebook fact checker conspiracy. It’s sickening. I’ll say that Facebook at least pays up, which is the only reason I think most of us were doing it this long. I’m under a very strict NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), so I had to use a throw away account. If you want to remain free, you have to hope that Trump can pull out a miracle, but i already know it’s not possible, trust me when I say, they’ll make sure people die before they let him get another 4 years. If that happens, Americans, do what you need to do to keep your country free. Protect yourselves.“ Editorial comment from Conservative Firing Line: “We have forwarded a copy of this post to multiple individuals at Facebook for comment. If we receive a response, we will either update this post or publish separately. In addition, we intend to forward this to multiple GOP elected officials in the hope they will take appropriate action.” Todd McMurty: “Seems like a possible RICO violation. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering and allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing.” [This is how the Feds got Al Capone. They are looking to Rico Dorsey as well.]

45. Regarding last night and Coral Castle. The ancient technology. The film’s-explanation of the antediluvian technology of the ancients. In two words: “The vibration of the mass on resonance on the ground.” Frequency and living matter, cancer cure? Cymatics - Bringing Matter To Life With Sound (Part 1 of 3). These original films of Cymatics experiments were made in the 1960’s by Swiss scientist, Dr. Hans Jenny. The speed of sound is greater in stone than in the air. Resonance accumulates in stone which increases speed/energy. Knowing the resonance of stone, you can influence it. John Ernst Worrell Keely. American inventor. Sympathy is Love. Sympathy is Love or that which connects (entangles) all things to all else. When the frequency of vibrations are one there is unison and sympathetic resonance. For instance between two tuned tuning forks exists this state of sympathy, sympathetic vibration or sympathetic association. The sympathetic vibrations and oscillations originating from each fork and active between them creating this shared state, can be modified to increase or decrease the state of sympathy existing between them. The fact that they are sympathetic and co-vibrate together is called resonance which only occurs within this state or condition of sympathetic association via sympathetic vibrations and oscillations. Law of Transmissive Vibraic Energy. “All oscillating and vibrating coherent aggregates create, in the media in which they are immersed, outwardly propagated concentric waves of alternate condensation and rarefaction, having a period-frequency identical with the pitch of the aggregate.” Inside of the great pyramid was actually an ancient powerplant so to speak… It used the natural frequency of the earth (Schumann resonance) and amplified it using granite cylinders, and something that acted as a tuning fork… It would pick up on the Schumann resonance and amplify it, and then they filled the chamber with some kind of gas which reacted to the frequency (chlorine or hydrogen, can’t remember right now). Obviously the Earth’s frequency does change over time, sometimes drastically and suddenly, and this would in turn lead to explosions within the gas chamber. That’s why there are blast marks on the inside of the chamber… Scholium: “All forms of transmissive energy can be focussed, reflected, refracted, diffracted, transformed, and diminished in intensity inversely as the square of the distance from the originating source.” The USDC shown drilling. This video was created in Feb. 1, 2000. Sympathetic Tuning Forks. Watch as physics teacher Robert Douglas discusses resonate frequencies, demonstrating the sympathetic tuning forks. This set includes two C Note 256 Hz tuning forks, one fixed and one adjustable, each mounted on a wooden resonance box and a mallet. Piezoelectricity - why hitting crystals makes electricity. The tuning fork vibration is created by a piezoelectric drive (crystal) that brings the tuning fork to a vibration frequency. When the tuning fork is immersed in a liquid or solid, the frequency changes due to the density of the surrounding medium. The electronics system in the level switch monitors the resonant frequency and indicates whether the fork is vibrating in air or being covered by liquid. A signal is output via the PNP, NPN or relay output. So how does sound do its thing in a stone?Well, when a stone vibrates at its resonant frequency, a standing wave of compression/expansion sets up within it. What makes stones unique is that they are piezo-electric, meaning they convert pressure into electricity. Therefore, applying sound to a stone converts that sound into electromagnetic or electrogravitational energy. Imagine that - you hit a large tuning fork with a hammer, apply the bottom of its handle to the side of a stone, the stone vibrates in sympathy, standing waves arise within the stone, and those standing waves turn into electromagnetic or gravitational waves. Before you learn to run, you need to learn how to walk. Learn to use applied science in combination with forbidden knowledge. It’s all hidden in plain sight. Theoretically couldn’t a meteor change earths frequency on impact or underground explosions? Thanks for combining it. Will look into it for sure. Study it. Everything I posted you can replicate by going to Goodwill and Home Depot. I’m thinking back to a civilization ending event. Do we get on diapers if we succeed? LMFAO. And who could have been left off world. The Orb and Snake depiction represents tuning fork / sphere AND orb / reptile entities? My curiosity wanders to Atlantis and it’s advanced civilization. Ended by Clovis comet. Atlantis society achieved similar tech. Frequencies, harmonics etc. They were reset to zero because the earths freq changed and they couldn’t find it in time to save their society before it fell back to cave man days.] A Cosmic Catastrophe: The Great Clovis Comet Debate. Let’s do part 3. Before you learn to run, you need to learn how to walk. Learn to use applied science in combination with forbidden knowledge. It’s all hidden in plain sight. Learning to walk. Megaliths. For a while I had a hunch that overtone singing was used to resonate certain stones in order to levitate them. To recap, Overtone Singing is a vocal technique that isolates certain frequencies of the human voice, allowing one to make a pure sine wave tone much like a tuning fork. So the question is, do the frequencies produced by overtone singing match the resonant frequencies of stone? Indeed. The speed of sound through limestone is around 6000 meters per second. This means a 1 meter long block of limestone will have a resonant frequency of 6000 cycles per second, which is pretty high. Using a spectrum analyzer, I recorded the lowest and highest overtone notes I could clearly produce through Overtone Singing. The lowest was 600 Hz, the highest was 2700 Hz. This allows me to calculate the size range of stone blocks I could resonate. Answer: anything from 2 meters to 10 meters long. Compare this size range to the height of Stonehenge blocks – the main support columns are about 9.5 meters high (including the part below ground), giving an approximate resonant frequency of 650 Hz, well within the overtone voice range. Paradoxically, the larger the block, the easier it is to levitate because the frequency is lower and thus more within voice range. Smaller blocks require either a less dense material or higher frequencies. The inner stones at Stonehenge, which are smaller, happen to be made of a less dense material than those comprising the larger outer ones. Also, evidently the Egyptians knew of sound levitation techniques and used various types of tuning forks toward that end because tuning forks have high frequencies…when working with granite, for example, smaller blocks require ultrasonic frequencies. The only way to make ultrasonic frequencies is by using quartz tuning forks, perhaps ones that have multiple tines. Both the Dolores Cannon and Cassiopaean material describe just such a device. Transverse Waves. For transverse waves the displacement of the medium is perpendicular to the direction of propagation of the wave. A ripple on a pond and a wave on a string are easily visualized transverse waves. Transverse waves cannot propagate in a gas or a liquid because there is no mechanism for driving motion perpendicular to the propagation of the wave. Longitudinal Waves. In longitudinal waves the displacement of the medium is parallel to the propagation of the wave. A wave in a “slinky” is a good visualization. Sound waves in air are longitudinal waves. Standing Waves. The term standing wave is often applied to a resonant mode of an extended vibrating object. The resonance is created by constructive interference of two waves which travel in opposite directions in the medium, but the visual effect is that of an entire system moving in simple harmonic motion. The sketches illustrate the fundamental and second harmonic standing waves for a stretched string. Piezoelectricity is the ability of certain crystals to generate a voltage in response to applied mechanical stress. The word is derived from the Greek piezein, which means to squeeze or press. The piezoelectric effect is reversible in that piezoelectric crystals when subjected to an externally applied voltage, can change shape by a small amount.Crystals which acquire a charge when compressed, twisted or distorted are said to be piezoelectric. This provides a convenient transducer effect between electrical and mechanical oscillations. Quartz demonstrates this property and is extremely stable. Quartz crystals are used for watch crystals and for precise frequency reference crystals for radio transmitters. [Any good books and places to learn more about sound technology? Including vocal work and technology like the Peruvian whistles that changes frequencies etc. This is definitely a place I am drawn to in understanding sound frequencies and sound technology. Somewhere I feel I could excel and learn skills in. It fascinates me very much. And I have learned a lot about shifting reality and frequencies through sound from various teachers of mystery and native traditions. Always has been a passion of mine. So please anyone share any resources and send them my way please.]

46. Michael P Senger: “This is the question that keeps me up at night. The total failure of the intelligence community to connect China with lockdowns is the most devastating part of this story. I can only speculate as to several explanations, roughly in order of least-to-most concerning: PKD: ‘Yep. I’m also floating whether CCP has a kompromat ‘file’ on every politician, official, everybody of interest via its tech tentacles. Could be why Huawei being ripped out of UK infrastructure. But your question remains! CIA/FBI/MI5/GCHQ… where are they in this Compromised also?’ They just don’t know. Immersed in our anti-lockdown community, it’s easy to forget how niche we are. Intel officials have expressed great interest in my work—it’s meant in part as a tip for them. So intelligence agencies may just not know yet. Mike: ‘China’s global propaganda machine has been pushing the lockdown policy — hard.’ The cleverness of the lab as decoy. The CCP has deliberately funded rumors that COVID is a super-brain-eating-bio-weapon, mostly to discredit intelligence officials. Based on my interactions with intelligence folks, this decoy has been very effective. A visual representation of the 2020 COVID psyop strategy, which appears to be a rare false-false-flag operation. Essentially, the CCP used the Wuhan virology lab as a decoy to distract hawkish officials while laundering deadly, totalitarian lockdowns as “the science.” Regardless of origin, studies have proven COVID to be rather ordinary, IFR ~.13%. CCP used fake whistleblowers and propaganda to accuse ITSELF of releasing it, sowing fear and distracting China watchers from the totalitarianism cropping up around them. Meanwhile, CCP used its clout and collaborators in prestigious international, academic, media, and government institutions, which carry great weight with liberal elites, to normalize the lie that China’s measures could effectively “control the virus.” HOW CCP TURNS LIES INTO “SCIENCE” Up to now, my Tweets on Beijing’s propaganda have focused on their campaigns to sow mass fear and pressure politicians. This thread is about how CCP influences elites; in other words, how CCP transforms horseshit into “science.” The key words in CCP’s elite propaganda are “China controlled the virus.” “China controlled the virus” is an ingenious Orwellian euphemism. The true meaning is “China controlled the virus, and no one else has. Therefore, do whatever China says.” Of course, "China controlled the virus,” is a bold-faced lie. China HAS NEVER controlled the virus. The CCP expelled journalists in March. Intelligence agencies confirmed China forged its numbers, and a cursory glance confirms they’re fake. In true Orwellian fashion, CCP doesn’t even pretend its own lie is true. In China’s oppressed provinces of Hong Kong and Xinjiang, CCP’s lockdowns have been brutal and have lasted over six months. “Legs will be broken if you leave the house, teeth will be knocked out if you resist.” The lockdowns in Xinjiang, authorities are taking extreme measures to keep people inside including boarding-up individual houses. “China controlled the virus” is a bold-faced, Orwellian lie. To be a good elite, one must pretend it is true. By slipping these words, “China controlled the virus” into elite media, the CCP bombards people with that big lie—day in, day out, so elites know what’s expected. The truth is that as much as CCP insults Sweden for opting for herd immunity, China “controlled the virus” by forging its data and adopting a herd immunity strategy in February—at least, in those provinces it does not want under perpetual lockdown. ‘Sweden will not test people with mild symptoms. UK and Germany tried to build a “herd immunity”, which will expose many people to the risk of death. These countries are unwilling to invest more resources in epidemic control. What about human rights? What about humanitarianism?’ In this way, CCP exploits the fact that most Westerners don’t realize China is a totalitarian state. CCP convinces gullible Western elites that it did, indeed, “control the virus” despite all the evidence staring them in the face, because how could a whole country lie? Xi understands the origins of totalitarianism. The fatal flaw of Communism is the pathological pursuit of an unobtainable goal—the end of class. With COVIDism, CCP sets elites against their own people with pathological pursuit of another unobtainable goal—the end of COVID. This New Yorker article, “How China Controlled the Coronavirus” is a perfect example. Of course, we know the title is a lie. CCP expelled journalists in March, so the author couldn’t have written about his experience without first agreeing to tow the party line. The article itself is a mostly-benign cure for insomnia. But the simple reason it’s been shared by hundreds of CCP bots and state media accounts is the title: “China controlled the virus.” Reinforcing that big lie, and giving polite society a reason to share it. In this way, CCP is able to pull its big lie, “China controlled the virus” out of the throats of elites around the world, and muddy who is on their payroll and who is a mere useful idiot. Surely, some of these esteemed voices shared this lie innocently. But some did not. While the plan may have been tossed together during Wuhan’s lockdown, Michael Thau has presented clear and convincing evidence that it was premeditated, and much of the original story of CCP’s January cover-up was a fake, planned part of the psyop. The psyop appears to have its philosophical origins in Unrestricted Warfare by genius strategist Qiao Liang, who theorized about weapons “closely linked to the lives of the common people”… “gentle and kind things that have begun to have offensive and lethal characteristics.” Hyping a rather ordinary virus as a bio-weapon was important, because its relative non-lethality actually made it harder to track, and also didn’t kill many Chinese citizens. So this really amounts to psychological warfare with biological characteristics for a new era. The cleverness of world domination through public health. Officials have said intelligence agencies were blindsided that public health might be used for geopolitical domination—which is exactly why the opportunity appealed so much to the CCP. They suspect China is driving lockdowns, but they’re not 100% sure. Announcing a war with a superpower is a big deal. So it’s possible intelligence agencies strongly suspect China is driving lockdowns, but they need to dot their i’s and cross their t’s before going public. The intelligence community may be incompetent. Contrary to popular imagination, the CIA tends to be far more incompetent than omnipotent. KO: ‘To call protests in Hong Kong, Belarus, and Thailand “a CIA Color Revolution plot:” 1) isn’t accurate 2) is what China & Russia are doing 3) gives CIA way, way too much credit. The CIA’s more often incompetent than omnipotent in faraway lands. Not always, but often.’ Intelligence officials are public employees unaffected by lockdowns. Just like other Zoom-meeting professionals, intelligence officials bring home big paychecks regardless of productivity, and may not care about lockdowns because they’re not personally affected by them. The intelligence community may be split as to whether COVID is dangerous. Based on my communications with intel folks, some believe COVID is a super-bio-weapon, and some think lockdowns are China’s plan. Thus, they may be erring on the side of caution by doing nothing. The intelligence community is compromised and getting fed bad intel. The CIA is certainly a bit compromised—3 CIA agents have recently been arrested for spying for China. Double-agents can effectively feed bad intel of the super-bio-weapon variety. The intelligence community may know, but politicians aren’t acting. The intelligence community reports to the president/PM. If the president/PM doesn’t want the public to know China is behind lockdowns (e.g., to preserve trade ties), s/he can simply table the intel report. The intelligence community is too embarrassed to admit the truth. Like politicians, the intelligence community might think the public can’t handle the truth that they failed so spectacularly and lockdowns were all for nothing (thus playing right into Xi’s hands). Evidence: ‘I spoke with Pompeo himself about this. What’s weird is that he acknowledges privately that it’s a joke. But because of COVID mania, our government is making it a big thing while we should instead be focused on moving past it.’ We’re just wrong. Of course there’s the possibility that maybe there really is a super-virus out there, and Xi and his collaborators heroically stopped it by suspending all human rights, and we’re just the a-holes spreading germs and misinformation and killing grandmas.”