Azazel News #Recap 11/17/2020

1. Ice Cube: “A Nightmare on Bunker Street.”

2. Today is the one year anniversary of the start of the SARS 2 pandemic.

3. How Prediction Markets Beat Polls. I Fought the Market, and the Market Won.

4. Rep. Jim Jordan: “Don’t cancel Thanksgiving. Don’t cancel Christmas. Cancel lockdowns.”

5. C-RAM (counter rocket, artillery, mortar system) today in action- Green Zone, Baghdad.

6. Trump Electoral College Voters Challenge Nevada Election, Say 40,000 Votes Were Fraudulent.

7. Iota strengthens to strongest Atlantic hurricane of the year before making historic landfall in Nicaragua.

8. Not the Bee: “Welcome to the club, Asians! Washington school district reclassifies Asians as white people.”

9. Jair McBain: “And thus the three Wizards seized the power of the Palantír, securing their dominion over Middle Earth.”

10. Not the Bee: “California Ponzi scheme suspect flees police via an underwater scooter like a straight up Bond villain.”

11. Nigel Farage: “This is the first warning sign that if Trump goes then China will continue their takeover. Will our government resist? I doubt it.”

12. How JPL’s Team CoSTAR Won the DARPA SubT Challenge: Urban Circuit Systems Track. Team CoSTAR’s journey from space robotics to a winning team of underground robots.

13. Union says teachers in England being told to pause Covid app in school. Some staff reportedly told to ignore notifications to reduce numbers required to self-isolate.

14. AggressivePet: “How did we go from “just wash your hands regularly” to “you must inject this rushed vaccine into your veins or you can’t go anywhere” in less that a year?”

15. Jenna Ellis: “40 Michigan state legislators send STRONG letter to Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson demanding audit and “every legal vote must be counted.”

16. ‘Alarmed’ CEOs will speak out if Donald Trump tries to seize Electoral College votes from Joe Biden after holding secret meeting with author of ‘On Tyranny.’ [Wokies gonna bitch.]

17. POTUS: “Wow! Michigan just refused to certify the election results! Having courage is a beautiful thing. The USA stands proud!”

18. Translated from Chinese: “Twitter turned off Dominion related searches. I didn’t believe it before, but I believe it now.”

19. Sidney Powell: “Here’s the outline of the great fraud against this country. Every red candidate anywhere who lost by less than 6% should be filing suit now or joining existing suit.”

20. Pakistan Reports Record November Snowfall. The mercury plunged to minus two degrees, while over three feet of snow was logged in Kumrat and Kohistan–record amounts for the month.

21. Lucas Tomlinson: “U.S. Missile Defense Agency says it shot down an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) in space for first time using interceptor missile fired from a warship in successful test.”

22. Fortune 500 CEOs Will Intervene if Biden Isn’t Inaugurated by January 20. Executives from Fortune 500 corporations say they are planning to intervene if Democrat Joe Biden is not inaugurated into office.

23. Trapped Travelers In Australia “Scream From Hotel” After Being Ordered Into Another 2 Weeks Of Quarantine. They are being forced to stay in quarantine despite testing negative.

24. Breaking911: “President Trump fires Chris Krebs as director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).” [Day after Secdef was fired. A raid executed in Germany. Day after cybersec chief is canned…]

25. ”Night is not something to endure until dawn. It is an element, like wind or fire. Darkness is its own kingdom; it moves to its own laws, and many living things dwell in it." ― Patricia A. McKillip

26. Ash emission continues at White Island volcano, New Zealand. Observations made on November 16, 2020, confirm that White Island volcano continues to emit volcanic ash with the steam and gas plume.

27. Dominion Confirms Clinton Foundation Donation, Pelosi Staffer Link. Dominion Voting Systems has refuted claims about being biased toward Democratic officials during the Nov. 3 election.

28. Biden Fills Economic Posts With Experts on Systemic Racism. Previous administrations haven’t made race scholarship such a clear priority. [Biden wins == Economy fucked.]

29. FOX 11 Los Angeles: “The U.S. Army announced Saturday the deaths of five soldiers who were part of peacekeeping operations with the Multinational Force and Observers (MFO) mission.​“ [Recruitment/recruited.]

30. Record-Early 3.25 Feet of Snow at Idaho’s Bogus Basin is a sign of "Big Winter to Come.” “In my 32 years at Bogus Basin, I’ve never seen so much snow this early in the season,” said Nate Shake, director of Mountain Operations.

31. Facebook and Climate Feedback: Assisting the Great Reset. Civilization is being strangled, coerced into a very narrow pen where speech and ideas must align exactly with a very specific narrative.

32. Defense Secretary formally announces withdrawal of US troops in Afghanistan, Iraq. Acting Secretary of Defense Miller to officially announce U.S. drawdown in Afghanistan and Iraq from the Pentagon.

33. DENMARK – 9 days of protests over a new law that "would be able to define groups of people who must be vaccinated. People who refuse the above can be coerced through physical detainment, with police allowed to assist.

34. The Times: “GCHQ has been told to take out antivaxxers online and on social media. Through ways they have used to monitor and disrupt terrorist propaganda.” The Russian bogeyman again being used to attack British people dissenting.

35. Disclose TV: “Globalist Klaus Schwab made it clear that transhumanism is an integral part of “The Great Reset” when he said that the fourth industrial revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity.”

36. F-16 goes missing off eastern Taiwan. An F-16 fighter jet went missing over waters off eastern Taiwan Tuesday night, with search and recovery operations ongoing as of press time, according to the Ministry of National Defense. (MND). [Recruitment. Atlas shrugged.]

37. How the U.S. Military Buys Location Data from Ordinary Apps. A Muslim prayer app with over 98 million downloads is one of the apps connected to a wide-ranging supply chain that sends ordinary people’s personal data to brokers, contractors, and the military.

38. ”Next Crisis Bigger than COVID" - Power Grid/Finance Down - WEF Cyber Polygon. The World Economic Forum warns of a new crisis of “even more significant economic and social implications than COVID19.” What threat could possibly be more impactful?

39. French radio accidentally publishes obituaries of personalities still alive.Among famous people prematurely mentioned were Pele, Clint Eastwood and Queen Elizabeth II, Brigitte Bardot, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, and former US president Jimmy Carter.

40. NEVADA: 140K NON-CITIZENS RECEIVED MAIL-IN-BALLOTS Nov. 10, 2020 Rob Lauer Political Reporter 360 News Las Vegas served the Clark County Elections. Janie Johnson - Champion Of Lemonade Stands: “NEVADA: 140K NON-CITIZENS RECEIVED MAIL-IN-BALLOTS.”

41. Josh Hawley: “I’ve heard from Facebook whistleblower who revealed Facebook and Google and Twitter coordinate to censor. Facebook has an internal platform to manage it. I’ll be asking Mark Zuckerberg and Jack about this at tomorrow’s hearing.”

42. Austria wants ethical rules on battlefield killer robots. The Austrian government is calling for a system of international ethics on the use of killer robots and drones in combat. Vienna says it wants humans, and not algorithms, to decide on matters of life and death. [Lol. Keep Summer safe.]

43. Breakthrough COVID vaccine tech could help defeat other diseases. Breakthrough technology that transforms the body into a virus-zapping vaccine factory is poised to revolutionise the fight against COVID-19 but future pandemics and even cancer could be next, scientists say.

44. ‘You Have Zero Privacy’ Says an Internal RCMP Presentation. Inside the Force’s Web Spying Program. ‘Project Wide Awake’ files obtained by The Tyee show efforts to secretly buy and use powerful surveillance tools while downplaying capabilities.

45. Reiner Fuellmich interviewed Dr. Mike Yeadon - former vice president for Pfizer about PCR Tests. Dr. Mike Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, says that half or even “almost all” of tests for COVID are false positives.

46. Massive peat landslide in Donegal, Ireland. A massive peat landslide occurred near Meenbog Wind Farm in Donegal, Ireland, on Friday afternoon, November 13, 2020. The event made rounds on social media as witnesses posted footage of the slide taking place, showing trees being swept away.

47. US shoots down ICBM in space from warship for first time in successful test. An intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) was shot down in space from a warship for the first time during a successful demonstration on Tuesday, according to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA).

48. Andy Ngô: “Buffalo, N.Y.: A black family’s car was vandalized w/swastikas, the N-Word, pro-Trump & anti-BLM graffiti. A brick was thrown at the windshield. Following an investigation, police say the car’s owner vandalized it for insurance fraud purposes.” [All they can do is lie, it’s all they know how to do.]

49. Very bright fireball explodes over southern Spain. A very bright fireball exploded over southern Spain, on Monday, November 16, 2020. The object entered the atmosphere at an altitude of about 132 km (82 miles) over Andalucia and ended at a height of about 61 km (38 mph) over southern Portugal.

50. MySpookySoup: “AVROCAR: THE US MILITARY VTOL FLYING SAUCER. This experimental fighter-like aircraft was designed by John Frost in 1958 with its first flight in 1959. Unfortunately the project was scrapped after numerous costly attempts to fix the on going stabilization, heat & thrust issues.” [Blue Wizardry.]

51. CIA Simulation Warlord: “They reversed it in Michigan. I will just note that the two people that voted originally against certifying got doxxed on Twitter. Wild times.” [The two people who refused to certify the election results due to fraud all of sudden reversed course after Antifa doxed & harassed them.]

52. Sacha Baron Cohen: “A good question for Mark Zuckerberg when he appears before Congress on Tuesday: Facebook says it does not allow a person who "advocates…acts of violence.” Yet you’ve granted an exception to Steven Bannon, who advocates for the murder and beheading of Dr. Fauci. WHY?!” [Sacha is let out the bag again…]

53. When you’re recording a segment about the planned US troop drawdown in Iraq and a rocket, followed by CRAM projectiles, fly over head Baghdad. Several rockets were fired at US Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq it comes after US acting defense secretary announces partial withdrawal of US forces from Iraq.

54. Not the Bee: “Watch: NY man stops baby-snatcher with black belt jiu-jitsu moves.” [Remember lockdowns are in place, historical all time lows in human trafficking in the United States. Thus the price for babies/women/men have gone up dramatically. To the point some are willing to kidnap in broad daylight.]

55. Explosions In Visalia. On Nov 13 2020 A series of loud explosions were heard in Visalia. They lit up the night sky. These were NOT Fireworks. This video caught the tail end of the event. [When Subterranean Troops are clearing Tunnels. Whoa! Ok now that’s freaky. There is NOTHING out that way. The nearest major city is Fresno and that’s a good 45-50 miles away still.]

56. Disclose TV: “Meanwhile, a man with a FLAMETHROWER stands on top of a NYC bus and fires away at the public.” [This Borg-praising SOB. Biden has appointed Richard Stengel, who advocates restrictions on free speech, to a key media post in his presidential transition team. Remember what I said, government interference fuels innovation. The Collective. The Borg were always so nightmarish to me. Then I found out about Cybermen.]

57. If you live in a city that is about to shut down, support your friends businesses. Go out for dinner tonight. Even if you have something thawed out to prepare. It’ll keep. Go show your friends and family you stand in solidarity with them, not these tyrannical oppressors. Great advice. Can I add one point? Even if you live in a city that isn’t about to shut down it’s always good to support local small and medium business.

58. Trafficking tamales through the border. Well I usually just meet someone under cover of darkness (usually in a Target parking lot) to buy tamales out of someone’s trunk, but tis the season to ensure authentic yum-yums - ta-ma-la-la-la-la-la-la-le. “Under cover of darkness.” LOL. Umm… what’s IN those tamales!!! Most likely addictive substances like pork in green tomato sauce, poblano pepper with cheese, chicken in mole… Usually pork. Lard. Occasionally peppers and cheese.

59. Rapper Lil Wayne charged with federal gun offense in Florida. Rapper Lil Wayne was charged Tuesday in Florida with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, a federal offense that carries a potential sentence of up to 10 years. Now they’ve come for the POTUS of supporting black rappers, on charges nearly a year old, probably to extort them into saying they’re anti-POTUS in exchange for lighter sentences. Imagine the bullshit they will try to stick on the other rappers.

60. Eric Weinstein: “Build. Back. Better. I know it’s odd, but when I hear a bunch of powerful people spread out all over the world suddenly use the same totally improbable lame invariant phrase, my hand involuntarily clamps down over my wallet. Almost like they need to chant before taking my stuff.” Mark Jeffrey: “I noticed this as well. The phrase is suddenly, globally, everywhere.” [Most idiotic slogan ever. Anything would have been better. Every time I hear it, I think of Sir Mix-a-Lot’s “Baby Got Back”. I can’t help it.]

61. Soros Regrets Early Investment in Peter Thiel’s Palantir. Soros Fund Management, which revealed that it owned 18.46 million shares of Palantir Technologies Inc., said it made the investment in the data-mining company in 2012 and wouldn’t do the same again today. [Remember the Blues stopped him at 1%. That’s actually kind of funny.] “SFM does not approve of Palantir’s business practices.” [Translation: We don’t approve of Palantir’s investigation of Dominion lol.]

62. Newly Released FAA Documents Give Unprecedented Look Into Colorado Drone Swarm Mystery. Hundreds of pages of documents provide consistent detailed descriptions of the drones and conclude the military wasn’t behind the operation. [If we had restrictions on the birds we would have lost the Midwest battles in 2019 and January so fuck that bullshit. Make them as deadly as you can so when the teams are clearing the tunnels the birds execute the Dark Ones on site with no hesitation, HD camouflage or no HD.]

63. Army Identifies 5 Soldiers Killed in Sinai Helicopter Crash. Five U.S. soldiers who died when their UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter crashed in Sinai, Egypt on Nov. 12 have been identified. [New Off-World Recruits: 1 doctor, 2 black hawk pots, 1 repairman, 1 UH crew chief. All with medals. Godspeed. From Green Wizards to Blue. Ad Astra!!! You deserve it!!! Worth the Rocket Fuel. I mean we don’t use Rocket fuel but you all understand the saying. It’s all Electrogravitics. My condolences to their family and friends. Sad yes, but they are on the Moon moving onto better things. Many are called, few are chosen.]

64. Mac certificate check stokes fears that Apple logs every app you run. Amid concern that macOS logs app usage in real time, Apple issues assurances. [I’m in this to a small degree. Apple already took a bunch of flak over this and has started to code out these phone home functions. Not perfect but step in right direction. You can block the calling home functions with the right VPN installed. Read the article. It looks like it bypasses the VPN. And with Big Sur (latest OSX version) they also changed the OS APIs, so that also firewall apps can’t do that.] Big no on Big Sur: Mullvad disallows Apple apps to bypass firewall.

65. Sen. Hawley Grills Zuckerberg with Secret Info from Facebook Whistleblower. At a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg gets interrogated by Republican Senator Josh Hawley about whether his company collaborates on content moderation policy with Google and Twitter. [Zuckerberg grilled. Confronted with the fact that they are tracking and profiling members. At what point does resisting “the movement” require forcible correction. We shall see, I look forward for the day Delta guys do some behavior modification on Big Tech CEO’s.]

66. Texas among states chosen to test Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine distribution. Pfizer picked Texas to test because of our diversity, population size and the ability to reach people in both cities and rural areas. Four states to begin distribution test runs - Rhode Island, New Mexico, TEXAS and TENNESSEE. I saw that the answer to the truck mystery was cryogenically frozen crew transport. But this was one of my guesses (along with cryogenically frozen individuals, either crew, elites or Nephilim). I still think that the train derailment might be connected with test scenarios. Coincidence? *They don’t make those anymore, do they?

67. Denmark: a chicken herd of 25,000 is to be killed because of bird flu outbreak. A chicken herd in Tustrup near Randers (East Jutland) has been affected by the contagious bird flu H5N8. The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration, in collaboration with the Danish Emergency Management Agency, will be responsible for killing the poultry herd later this week. The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration is establishing a 3 and a 10 km zone around the infected farm, where poultry herds will be subject to special restrictions. The outbreak of bird flu means stopping the export of poultry and eggs to countries outside the EU for at least three months. [Kill the minks… kill the birds… destroy some crops… create a fake scenario of food shortages and kill the middle class.]

68. CNNNews18: “A 6-year-old girl has been found dead after being gang raped in Kanpur, UP. Girl had gone missing on Diwali. Minor’s organs removed, heart and lungs cut out of corpse.” [India needs to do a better job. Fucking hell!!! What’s going on boss? La Guerra. Give you an idea of what the Subterranean Troops are up against. Godspeed. I wish I was there underground ^_____^ yelling CONTACT!!!] Predator Contact Scene - Shooting Jungle - Predator (1987) Movie Clip HD. Holy SHIT. Sub-t troops also operating in Europe? Yes, but these fuckers don’t want to stay home. Lol. Someone back this up and post raw copy. Yeah had a mega boom going off here like one week after I joined this group. Was 3 in the morning and sounded like right under the old town. Was thinking about calling the cops and asking about it just for fun but didn’t.]

69. Ted Cruz calls Democratic senator an ‘ass’ following Senate floor mask dispute. Recommend to have a look at Berlin Germany from 06.00 in the morning. The third law to counter infectious diseases does have a new paragraph which does not weigh up fundamental rights with the government demanding to have it signed quickly tomorrow. Several right wing activists announced to park their cars in city traffic to stop officials from reaching their place of work. Could become interesting. It’s become a fucking religious symbol like Islamic patrols shaming women whose burkas are too revealing. That’s what it’s become, and that’s where it’s headed. Everyone wants to be a savage until they meet a real one. That’s exactly what I said from the beginning, it’s like a burka for all of us. The fashion houses are even designing fashionable face and head coverings which are meant to make ladies look fancy and chic while covering their faces for alleged health purposes, but it sure looks more conditioning us for obedience under a repressive ideological regime.

70. Look at the one I got trying to communicate with someone from my Buy Nothing group on FB messenger (a great resource for prepping btw, people give away everything but the kitchen sink on there for free, come to think of it I have seen them give away an actual kitchen sink, the cabinets too. And btw his does not violate OpSec in any way because it doesn’t show my name, and the other party is only listed as Jenny. There must be only 5 million of those in the world. Jenny is no one in this channel, at least not that I’m aware of, wouldn’t that be weird?) Now they are not only controlling what you say, but what is said to you, and they can set you up to look as if you are randomly harassing someone or soliciting information or offers. For God’s sake don’t flirt with anyone on messenger, even if they flirt with you. Now they lure you into a trap and if you take the bait and reply, it could be used to look like sexual harassment. Yup totally looks like an iPhone to me. Although are you sure it isn’t an android? I don’t see a time traveler being such a conformist.

71. Sidney Powell: “Too much wrong in Wayne County MI to certify results. Same will be true for any state that really examines machines, software & results.” Nancy Kaffer: “The Wayne County Board of Canvassers just deadlocked on certifying the vote on party lines. This is unprecedented in my 20 years covering government here. I have covered a LOT of elections. The results are never perfect. There is always some human or machine error. I have never experienced a board not certifying an election.” Bill Kristol: “From the Wayne County Board of Canvassers, to the firing of Chris Krebs, to the DOD announcement about drawing down troops–I’m going to say it: I AM ALARMED.” [Krebs didn’t show up to work for months and refused to attend election security meetings. Now that he lost his job he can go back to what he was already doing — nothing.] Ian Miles Cheong: “The Wayne County canvassing board members who are refusing to certify the race for Biden due to apparent voting irregularities are being doxed and threatened by Antifa.” [Trump is a chess player and Krebs let the fraud to be executed perfectly. Trump’s executive order from 2018 about foreign interference in our elections. 45 days… counting down!]

72. Hacker Peiter ‘Mudge’ Zatko takes over as Twitter’s head of security. Twitter has named a new head of security a few months after the website had to deal with the Bitcoin hack that compromised a number of high-profile accounts. The company hired Peiter Zatko, more widely known by his hacker name “Mudge,” to lead its security efforts. Twitter has appointed a well known hacker as head of the security service. The company hired Peiter Zatko, more widely known by his hacker name “Mudge,” to lead its security efforts. According to CNBC, he’s expected to take over after a 45- to 60-day review of the platform’s current measures and practices, and he’ll report directly to CEO Jack Dorsey. Mudge used to work on security research for Google’s Advanced Technologies and Projects Group. Before that, he worked for DARPA where he oversaw several programs, including one focused on detecting cyber espionage. He also created the framework that the Defense Department used to research areas and investments to pursue when it comes to cybersecurity. More recently, he served as head of security at electronic payments service Stripe. In an interview with CNBC, Mudge said he will examine Twitter’s “information security, site integrity, physical security, platform integrity – which starts to touch on abuse and manipulation of the platform – and engineering.” Based on the additional details he told the news organization, he’ll also work on improving public conversations on Twitter and will be implementing some unconventional security approaches.

73. Ebola-like virus which causes massive bleeding found to jump from human to human after Bolivia outbreak. Scientists have sounded the alarm over an Ebola-like virus from Bolivia which has been found to spread from person to person, killing three out of every five confirmed patients. [Well now that you’ve figured it out you can have a new, scarier, virus - for the holidays. Holy shit. The NWO is really accelerating. It’s kind of like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. What happens when the real one hits? And they know it. It’s so blatant now even the normies are taking notice. The subtle deception over long period of time was working great - then something happened where the globalists seemed to be forced to show their fangs prematurely. Not sure what it was, probably a combo of things. It will be a good psyop to take out the resistance. Make the first one weak and overplay your hand so that your potential resistance calls bullshit. Then these folks won’t take any precautions when the real one is released. Distrust and verify. Every new thing advertised (good or bad) is done so because it fits within that organizations’ or individuals’ narrative and they hope to cause/impart/learn something. If it’s ebola like then it will be noticeable symptoms (which dramatically reduces spread and induces fear).]

74. Remember the incident in at the American Embassy in Cuba? The Strange Case of American Diplomats in Cuba: As the Mystery Deepens, So Do Divisions in Washington. The Real Story Behind the Havana Embassy Mystery. U.S. officials say dozens of diplomats in Cuba were felled by a sonic “attack.” But the likeliest culprit is far less futuristic—and much more terrifying. I guess we found the cause of it. China ‘used secret microwave pulse weapon to cook Indian soldiers alive’ and force them into retreat in Himalayan border battle. A Beijing professor hailed the Chinese forces for ‘beautifully’ executing the move which cleared out Indian troops without violating a ban on gunfire along the disputed mountain border. [Good God!!] So the same Havana Syndrome weapon system used by the Chinese against us, is now being used in India. Havana syndrome. Purported acoustic attacks on US embassy staff. There was real stone warfare going on over there, no secret weapons. They were actually fighting with sticks and stones to push soldiers off the cliff or to kill them by hitting them stones because non of the soldiers from either side wanted to disobey the treaty which doesn’t allows them to use any sort of weapon to hurt one another. Yeah, we have the footage. Videos showing the moment as soldiers from China and India clashed with stones and sticks on the Ladakh Border. One of episodes of clashes on sticks between Indian and Chinese military on September 7 on the line of de facto control on the border of two countries. Chinese PLA trying to illegally enter Indian Territory near LAC in South of Pangong in Eastern Ladakh. Similar weapon is used in Rajasthan (a state in northern India bordering Pakistan), it’s called "Dhariya.” Time to make faraday fashion a thing! Yeah, I’ve seen them earlier too. Chinese haven’t spoke anything about any casualties from their side, which says a lot about them. All of this is kinda funny yet screwed up at the same time, real stick and stones warfare in the rocky mountains. Yes, I’ve made a faraday cap only for bedroom and I get much better sleep now. Making a full jacket and other gear is my New Year’s goal, already saving for that. Is there a defense against this technology? Amazing! I’ll love to know how that turns out.

75. Word from the top. Heads up, don’t buy any bitcoin atm, wait for a correction. Specifically wait for the Grand Reset Bullshit to begin. It will drop, then rise dramatically. Excellent. Thank you, Aries. Should I sell if I ain’t got much and buy gear/food and rebuy later on, or not that bad? I can’t advise you on that. Thank you. Wow kinda proud of myself that I sold just a few hours before a message about it from Aries. Thanks, I’m going to reduce exposure even more now. Sell and buy back opportunity or hold through? Yes. Saw this also. Lots are hedging ethereum right now. Break 480 then 500 then fly until btc ready. Thank you! I was going to do something today!!! Wait for correction. We most likely will head into Dec 2017 territory. Climbing wise or down to 17.1k. Climbing, then a massive correction after January and February. But we most likely will break 21k. And set a new record in December. Now that these Great Reset motherfuckers are out in the open, it’s going to be easier to anticipate their next moves. CNBC telling the normies about it after a huge run up. You know what comes next. “CNBC’s Fast Money. Bitcoin is climbing its way back to the top, trading above $17k for the first time since December 2017. So, is the crypto rally here to stay?” So besides cryptoing up, what do you recommend? But like anything that requires a big agenda, rushing it likely will just malfunction and burn the operation. Crypto for sure. It’s all decades in the making… they planned for decades and here we are trying to figure out wtf is going on. Gold/silver for barter and off blockchain/banking transactions. Don’t wait until the last minute to build reserves and don’t “wait” for the markets to match whats convenient, it never will. I told them since February if they listened they listened. Buy $1/day or $1000/mo whatever you can afford, and buy it consistently @ a fixed amount. This goes for all assets. Gold/btc/stocks whatever. If BTC 10k, buy $100 on payday. If BTC $1k, buy $100 on payday. If BTC $100k, buy $100 on payday. Your basis cost will always be the average of the year. It’s called dollar cost averaging (DCA). Also probably good to keep a small amount in the bank to be seized, that way they leave you alone and move on. “Oh noes u got my life savings! What shall i ever do???" ::uses btc to buy an island and gold to barter w smugglers en route:: It’s a good canary in the coal mine lol. If your IRA w minimum deposits gets seized then you got your sign to GTFO. This is probably a good idea if you are not an active trader. I’m just waiting for the laws regarding rentals to change to be less landlord friendly; then I’m selling everything and getting the fuck out of dodge. Waiting for laws to change before building reserves… might wanna reprioritize. I try to practice something called "diversification.” Can control your own choices (selling/bailing) - you cannot control when laws change. You’ve nothing but good advice tonight. Appreciate it. I’m probably thinking a different context of the term diversification - what do you mean? No problem, man - happy to chat about this stuff. I don’t have all my eggs in any one basket. Not real estate, stocks, precious metals, and crypto. If I could make perfect predictions that this wouldn’t be the best strategy. As it stands I don’t know what will perform best. Ooh ok then yes I understood the context then - yes 100% that’s best. Active trading / day trading is not investing. It’s speculating. It has its place, but for what we are talking about you’re 100% on point about diversifying. Slow and steady drip feed in various appreciating assets. You’re saying Biden stays president then? Great Reset cannot happen if Trump stays in office. I like this guy. No, I’m saying no matter who is President they will still do a Great Reset in Europe when the Euro crashes. I see. Yup, that’s true. Bitcoin will go through a correction. New World Order. After the correction is the time to buy. Well, thanks to you, I started buying BTC late feb/early March. Been stacking what I can since. And hold on for dear life after the reset. Because everyone will start buying.

76. Go on Twitter. Search Los Angeles Explosion. Everyone concentrate on Los Angeles. Go go. They are scrubbing. Everyone search. It’s not scrubbed from all the servers around the world. Can’t find anything on fb. Fucking useless app. I’ll check IG. Come on people we are missing out on history. Focus on Los Angeles!!! Nothing on IG. Switching back to Twitter. doctor_claw85: “THE FIGHT IS ON TONIGHT GET EM SUBTERRANEAN TROOPS. Fighting continues in DTLA Los Angeles the explosion or bomb. Are the troops fighting for your freedom from the dark ones? Thank you USArmy usairforce DeptofDefense realDonaldTrump mil_ops.” RebelReporter: “Underground troops doing work in DTLA DUMBS Bombs. Get em.” [There will be no way to communicate soon. FFS. I seriously can’t find any thing. It’s like they’ve wiped the whole day from Twitter. The only thing I could find for Chinatown was reports of a helicopter hovering near a detention facility - two days ago. There’s this going on too. Unable to find anything else related to explosions. I got this. Refreshed for a few minutes. Then got dancing people.] Pete Demetriou: “SWAT 4 1/2 hour standoff w/ armed man barricaded in 12th floor Apt on S. Spring St ends when LAPD SWAT puts 1 round of tear gas in apt. Suspect surrendered & is taken to hospital for mental evaluation. May be eventually booked for ADW (handgun) on a tenant in building.” Police chase also but he’s in Anaheim by now. Also a serious car accident DT requiring trauma transport. DTLA. Lots of birds in the sky. All hovering over dtla. I got 3 locations this guy was circling, Whaley Middle School and Citadel outlets (mall type area) and this little residential area north of a middle school. Do you know what they are doing? Can anyone tell me why they are circling? I stumbled upon this LA live feed on YT. I think its a LEO? Not sure but they have police scanner running. Military choppers for a stand off? No. I’m sure there are tunnels under the citadel. Circle around the prey as they scatter. Yes but why? You call them ghosts. And we trained you on the Hyperdimensional scale. Why are the birds circling? Oh crap. Night vision. HD4. You can’t have the mini birds over civilians. So the big birds are covering. Then the teams are tracking them down. Air support for underground cleanup. Yes. SkyCirclesLA. Good account to follow. Maybe to create diversions if they have to run any down that surface. They can’t shoot above surface with conventional weapons. Hence the BOOMS!!! Aka Fireworks. So only lasers and sonic weapons above ground so ground team is on standby. The correct weapons for each environment. Subterranean Team has another weapons class. Brrrrrrr? Yes ^____^ Apache goes Brrrrrrr. APACHE HELICOPTER LASER GOES BRRRRR!!! Very good account. The ones to pay attention to are after an explosion and it being Military Aircraft that’s doing the circling in a major city. I think I just grasped the enormity of all of this. Info info info BOOM. People are afraid of cockroaches. Me. I’m people. People are going to completely lose their shit when they find out what is happening beneath our feet. What really lurks in the dark. That doesn’t even include the other evils, government, and Mars, and advanced technology and and and. Their poor heads. Everything is an illusion. Because Winter in the country side we can use the mini birds to kill the Dark Ones. Newly Released FAA Documents Give Unprecedented Look Into Colorado Drone Swarm Mystery. Hundreds of pages of documents provide consistent detailed descriptions of the drones and conclude the military wasn’t behind the operation. FAA and FBI don’t know shit on what’s going on. Yes. Everything you all know is a Bubble. It’s an illusion. The only way out is to seriously want to lift the veil with self education. Go through Solomon Syndrome and keep learning. I wish I had taken different courses of study in college. No wonder they are pushing degrees and not trade school. WTF. Not too late. Some are enlisting, some have switched majors, some are learning trades, you have a chance to stay ahead of the curve. Don’t go into rabbit holes. Learn skills worth to get you through the door. Because of the veil is lifted imagine the Wokes trying to learn a trade and calling a foul for not being allowed to leave Earth lol. I am learning this right now. Got my Ham license already. But I’m serious it will be a stampede to through the door. Good point. Need skills now. I might be too old, but I damn well am going to learn as much survival and new skills as I can. Who knows…they might need hypnotherapy and spirit releasements on the moon. I want to go, but I have people I may need to take care of here unfortunately. Skills will be useful either way. Didn’t you see the new recruits? All in their 30s and 40s! Be young at heart I have faith in all of you joining Boris one day. All with Medals. Just turned 33, still hope lol. It’s popping off tonight!!! Dedicate the next 3 years to gaining your halo to be worthy of leaving. Space Force is not the prize it’s the fucking Coast Guard for the Solar System. Legacy Space Force (Solar Warden) is what you should all aim for. 3 years…i could learn welding, hydroponics, more ham, etc. I’m learning wound care right now for the immediate threat of civil unrest. Hydroponics and solar probably next. “Oregon here. They’re taking off at night. Don’t usually do that. They’re loud as frick and make the house rumble. We finna go to war?” Oregon Team took the Night off, No! My guess is the Tunnels in DTLA needed more personnel. Godspeed Subterranean Troops, Godspeed!!! “You didn’t hear it from me but some same the woods crickets have been chirping loudly in the woods.” Chirping - we all know what the chirping and twirling noises are. “When you hear them chirping or twirling they are calling for back up.” - Phil Schneider. Know this anon? I live near the base too. They’re moving more often than usual. Now owned by the Chinese? WTH?! Gotta love the innocuous sounding name of the Research Center on Natural Conservation. No, but lots of NTK leaks on 4chan lately. NTK Leaks on 4chan regarding Invisible War. “Some of them seemingly aren’t as headblind as you think. We will manifest their worst nightmare and turn all their gold to ash. How could they see that as anything else than evil. ALL IS ASH.” Also the definition of COVFEFE was leaked. Remember you had the former head of the CIA flipping out if disclosure happens? What does COVFEFE mean? Yes COVFEFE is an Open Eyes term. What does it mean? Anyone? Cobalt Vanadium Iron. Cheers Of Victory Free Energy For Everyone. Tell the world. So you say they got that and were freaked out? It’s not that we have free energy, it’s that the propulsion system For Electrogravitics will be easily explained to the common man by using the marketing “Free Energy.” We can’t give up the secret sauce of the process or next thing you know many bail. Start living out Rick and Morty fantasies. Any insights into electrogravitics you can say? Right. I need a DIY project. Ah, wanted to ask you long time ago: If I managed to levitate a piece of steel with the frequencies of a welding transformer, am I getting the concept? Thought it was typo of… negative press coverage. It has a Tesla connection: Cobalt, Vanadium, Iron. It also supposedly means “I will stand up” in Arabic. It could be layered with many deeper meanings, especially considering whenever anyone asked Trump, he would say it had deeper meaning. Do you like me being here? Or do you think they will let you send me cookies at a Black Site? Tis why I only asked for what you can say. In case that wasn’t clear. Yes. I like you being here. First thing they do when you get renditioned. You are in the van. They put diapers on you. New guy always has diaper duty. And it fucking sucks. After a while, you move up in the Ground Team and get to be the driver of said white van. But Diaper Duty fucking blows. They don’t give a shit if you killed the most wanted Terrorist in the world. Once you are in SAD you are on diaper duty. Rest of your life you’ll hear about Terrorist such and such in Guantanamo and you’ll be like oh yeah I put a diaper on him during his extraordinary rendition. Shudders. Moral of the day: Diaper duty sucks. But if it’s what you want to do, please apply. Americanspecialops [dot] come [slash] cia-special-operations. Asking questions that lead to talks about diaper duty sucks more - kinda sets you on the diaper wearer side. Paramilitary Operations Officer — Central Intelligence Agency. CIA Paramilitary Operations Officers (PMOO) join a select cadre that is motivated by camaraderie and selfless service. PMOOs lead and manage Covert Action programs, at the direction of President of the United States, collect Foreign Intelligence. Or motivation. All the interesting questions are offensive to someone somewhere. I’m still curious. Or I’m trying to motivate you, to go through the door. Yeah, but sometimes it would be nice if you’d see the literally red line beforehand so you do not wake up some night by a helicopter hovering over you and you hear some masked dudes talking about who’s on diaper duty through the open window while your front door is being opened. Lol. Hypothetically let’s say I took asvab and their response was “you can go anywhere and do anything.” What door leads to me advancing my understanding of how applied physics works along with allowing me to continue being creative/solving manufacturing or other production challenges? It’s not hypothetical. Military Intelligence for a bit, then find a green door gig unless you are brave - become a door kicker and go SF path. As enlisted you’ll have to stand out as exceptional beyond the rest. If you’re wardroom bound you have a better chance of advanced knowledge and higher exposure to advanced theory. Sadly we live in a world where paper is worth more than being gyro gear loose. If you truly want to go through the Door then put in the fucking work. If you join as military you are capped by branch limit. If you join as a civilian then is up to your skills. Scout those openings and get your foot in the door. Plain programmer, or programmer with Ham Radio License and understand Solar Panels. Plain welder or a welder that understand metals and can harvest discarded items for precious metals. Plain farmer or farmer that understand hydroponics and may rig a warehouse as indoor garden. I saw this many years ago, thought this would be the next big thing but never heard anything from them again. Is this real technology? “FREE ENERGY Home Generator Australia - Electricity Generator - - Off the Grid - Lutec - Electrical generator using permanent magnets and high power magnetic electrical impulses, similar to Edwin V. Gray’s motor back in 1979. The coils in this motor do not heat up under load will power your home for years. Seen a dozen variations, excluding the thousand fake free energy trolls and they all went silent some time later or disappeared. Yeah I figured this was all fake since we didn’t hear anything. Think this is the next best thing that will happen in that direction for white world. “NEUTRINO ENERGY - Official Website Neutrino Inside & Neutrinovoltaic. NEUTRINO ENERGY Group: A worldwide team of scientists and various international research centers, which deal with application research, the conversion of invisible radiation spectra of the sun.” I am putting in the work. I also look under the water before I take a leap of faith as I’ve seen many lives ruined and enhanced by service. I have acquired this year or already had almost every skill set requested. Sf - assumed as special forces. I’m a civilian diver whose first solo (bad idea I know) deep water dive I had my rental equipment fail and immediately lost all 3000psi (of air). I know I don’t lose my shit in situations that are likely to lead to my death. Brave? I’m not brave I just don’t give into fear. Does that count? My money is on: “Nano-diamond self-charging batteries could disrupt energy as we know it. California company NDB says its nano-diamond batteries will absolutely upend the energy equation, acting like tiny nuclear generators.” Also: “First U.S. Small Nuclear Reactor Design Is Approved. Concerns about costs and safety remain, however.” Knowing the difference of not giving a fuck and respect certainly is important, but fear leads to error. Wow did not see the diamond thing before! The small nuclear reactor… is there a better solution to get rid of the waste in the black world or is it just dumped in space? All nuclear waste can be reused. You already dive wow. Nuclear reactors generate energy through fission, the process by which an atomic nucleus splits into two or more smaller nuclei. During fission, a small amount of mass is converted into energy. This is then typically considered waste. But it’s not. Breeder reactors can reprocess the waste uranium into plutonium for use as fuel. So get your Ham radio and consider Doing Hyperbaric Welding, then apply for National Underwater Reconnaissance Office. Water from these reactors is tritiated which can be harvested as fuel for fusion. Hyperbaric Welding is the most fun of all procedures, but only did it in a pool like training pond. Go for it and and you’re way ahead of your competition! If you’d be near me and we would not need opsec… could help us out so much! Exopolitics is just as convoluted as terrestrial. Combat arms including SOF if you want to do fun military stuff. MI isn’t James Bond. Lots of desk work to be honest, and dumb questions. “How’s the enemy going to be positioned at 0900 on Thursday” hmm let me get my crystal ball. That said, can open up some career doors, and the stuff the UAV guys do is cool. For purely physics, closest thing would be the prime power engineers, but really I’d say do something fun like combat arms and then use the GI bill to pay for your masters degree. I have a crystal ball but it only shows the distorted now. Sof? Soldier of fortune. Survival of the fittest. Statement of financing. Special Operations Forces. Umbrella term for: Army - Special Forces, 75th Ranger Regiment, 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. Navy Seals. Marine MARSOC. Air Force Pararescue/Combat Controller. If you want to door kick I’d actually recommend the 75th.

77. So the president is going after the dark ones in Los Angeles. What is he going after in El Paso and Navajo nation? I can’t say. We’ve been doing it since 2019. Was thinking about this while driving… 1st wave, they cremated, no viewing, no autopsies… Maybe, they’re doing autopsies as they’ve had a flu vax earlier in year? I know ya’ll probably solved it already. Tunnel war casualties would be my best guess. Re: Tennessee/El Paso. I missed the part about the trucks being refrigerated. Lol. These people aren’t sick or dead at all. Hence, no need for Hazmat protection. They’re in cryo sleep. AriesAzazel, on the right track? That’s what I said. Either the Elite on Ice getting beamed up or down to their underground or offworld bunkers, or Nephilim on Ice headed to Tennessee. Either way it’s the world’s creepiest Ice Capades tour. And they’re moving them in either a banana freight liner or a military equipment and weapons hauler transport. (I assume probably the latter.) Cadets in stasis. Or that. There are simulators. This implies training. Not elites or Nephilim. Frozen in the pit? Why else would you specifically need refrigerated trucks to transport? We know we have this tech. We know that crossing great distances requires it. We know the med beds are based on the chambers. We know no one is concerned about catching anything. That rules out sick, dead, and HD. That was something I wondered about too. Is it a test run to see how long they can keep cargo from thawing before they get to X destination? There was a train derailment/chemical spill pointed out, no injuries. Real time adaptability scenarios? Training transport team to find alternate routes/means of cooling should they get ambushed or unexpectedly waylaid? No, the cadets were in training, cryo-frozen on site, transported. Passed off as dead bodies in the cover of the covid chaos. Cooling is just to keep the cryo stabilized. I’m talking about training the drivers and those responsible solely for providing transit for whoever or whatever is good to be in the bags. NTK. Handle according to protocol. No questions or deviations. Deliver the cargo. If anyone thinks it’s odd, chances are they’ll shake it off or decide it’s not their business. And stay away if they think they are diseased bodies. Correct. It’s a great cover. And lack of Hazmat shows they aren’t diseased or of some other questionable origin. Whenever we see video of HDs, the crew tends to be in full hazmat. Why would they be bringing people in through Juarez? It’s really the refrigeration that Cebuexplorer pointed out that locked in the thought for me. What else would necessitate refrigeration? My guess would be using the Covid surge as cover. “Star Cool” also jives with my theory. That’s a bit on the nose. Also Nin_Namzu_An_Ki - “Teenage Nephilim” needs to be your next band name. Lol! If this were me and I needed to transport this many cadets unnoticed, I would think that cryo after training would protect my investment in the time and equipment expenses it takes to train them, in the amounts I’ve had to pay out to the families, in avoiding the blowback I’d have to deal with if they were discovered. “World’s most terrifying ice capades tour.” LMFAO, Nin_Namzu_An_Ki. As far as I’m concerned, border is closed and only US citizens can go back and forth. Was ordered to tell you that you are very bright. So if the bodies are in CryoSleep where are they going? Off world? Off world, to the Tennessee base and through the Stargate. Keep going connect the dots. Research both of the bases. Make me proud. Can we assume that the body bags in the pictures are not cryogenically frozen pilots since the doors are wide open? More for the Covid cover story than anything else. Transfer of cryogenic pilots from El Paso, TX, to Manhattan Project, Tennessee. I tend to think like you. Should they be cryogenically frozen pilots, or weapons, or vaccines… why take the risk of inmates handling them? Why make a fuzz when you could quietly do it? Maybe it’s a twofer since El Paso is resisting lockdown. More deadly strain of the virus or some other major event will mean absolute chaos. They’re putting people in the bank so they can be reactivated when needed imo. Or maybe getting drafted into a space war. Focus. “Arnold Air Force Base in Tullahoma, TN, is currently the largest, most advanced and professional flight simulation center in the world. There are around 60 propulsion wind tunnels, rocket test cells, turbines, space chambers and ballistic ranges hosted at this place. The fact that this is one of the most advanced bases in the world doesn’t mean that it has a huge and long lasting history. Believe it or not, it was built in 1941. It came as a response to the World War II and a preparation of the United States to join the war.” 1941. Paperclip. “By 1942, the base was also turned into a prison for war prisoners. The Americans brought here Italians, Japanese, and Germans." "The main inhabitant of the base is the Arnold Engineering Development Center (AEDC). The AEDC plays a major role in the development of absolutely any aerospace program.” FOCUS. Why are the tractor trailers from Tennessee in El Paso? My line of thought went a completely different direction. I was thinking that the container depicted belonging to Chiquita pointed to a growing likelihood that test subjects are being sequestered for trials to administer mRNA mutation vaccines via the food supply so that it cannot be avoided. You’ve always assumed that the Ships leave from Area 51. You all assume that. Now think. Jesus Christ. You are hopeless. Some alternatives. 1 Are moving best military from the most important military complex US and main principal military training center [El Paso] in cryosleep to the most advanced training center for the aerospace program. 2 They are moving war prisoners to the Tennessee also. 1. Congratulations to Bronco and miette057 for figuring it out. Thank you! Aah, that makes a lot of sense. I don’t know why I assumed they’re being shipped off world. You are correct. Put it all together. Ah, good, so the ‘old’ space force? Legacy. Legacy, that’s the term, thank you. As much as I love off world and legacy space force, I wish I was down with the sub-t’s right now. In El Paso The Recruits are placed into CryoSleep in refrigerated Tractor Trailers then taken to Arnold Air Force Base in Tennessee and placed into Hypersleep Chambers on the Ships then it’s goodbye Earth. In years we will have full control of the Planet again if we stay on this timeline. Full control from the dark ones? The chirpers? Is there a reason they are put into cryosleep in El Paso and transferred to Arnold Air Force Base rather than put into cryosleep in Tennessee? That’s how it’s done, you don’t do Medical Facilities next to the Ships. It’s kept separate for a reason. Meat are separated from the toys. Only after processing then they are placed inside chambers. Makes no sense to have both Cryolabs next to the ships. It’s not like In the movies where everyone is lucid for the entire journey. You go to sleep in Texas and wake up in Vega or Alpha Centauri. I will never ever forget this phrase or the steak emoji. Thank you for explaining! Or if you are a flight officer or scientist you wake up in shifts. Too many movies in my head. Most showing them going into cryosleep right on board the ship. You are welcome human. It’s a waste of resources to have them awake if you are going beyond the system. Save the perishables? Like water and atmosphere I guess. Yes which out in space is more valuable than gold. 100. Also I am thinking 2020 technology which limits the capabilities and possibilities. Godspeed cadets! Makes sense. Right!?! Welcome to 2020 and Azazel news. This is why the Legacy Space Force Doctors went to The Dominican Republic and Haiti in the 50s/60s/70s. To help perfect CryoSleep. Big question on it, is does your body age as fast on the journey? As surely you wish to have the space force able to serve as long as possible, but if they are in transit or let’s call it stasis for a year to get there is that actually 1 year or more like 6 months or 10 years? Not really you are more in suspended animation but example. 5% the speed of light for 20 years equals one light year. You will have aged one year in the chambers but it will be 2040 on Earth. Makes sense. First thing they tell you, “Everyone you know will be dead and buried by the time you come back.” That’s if you come back. The decision is not a light one to make. Sacrifices. What movie shows this best? Which is Hard Disclosure for the Bubble World. Interstellar. Yes. The Watch Ceremony is real. I know you’ve said before that “there is no shame staying in the white world”… I don’t like it here that much but I just don’t see myself leaving this world and my loved ones without putting up a fight. A serious one. Question is… Are all this big shot wizard black worlders going to leave us alone? Fight for earth ‘till we just die? Aren’t they going to give us a hand? That depends on which faction they are in, as you see the Reds are trying their hardest to turn you into Season 3 of Westworld/Demolition Man. But you need to see Earth not as home, for some just a destination they come and go. Some are giving you a hand, literally. Trump was raised by a Wizard. His uncle awakened him at a very early age when Donnie was a cadet at NYMA. Donald was a cadet from 1959 to 1964. His Uncle John was still a professor at MIT. He would visit John and was indoctrinated in the same way I’ve taught you. Wow. That’s really difficult. Now you see why they demonize him. He’s the first President actively engaged in exopolitics. And the first president not to start a useless war, but to fight the real one, at least in contemporary US history. I hope we can see some of that wizard help coming soon. It’s not their place to interfere. Remember in Flight of Dragons Gold and Blue recused themselves from the affairs of mankind. They would give some technology (Shield/Flute) to the quest but they did not interfere. It’s the same policy to this day. What’s stopping me from landing on the White House lawn? You don’t interfere with the affairs of mankind. Its a policy they strongly follow. It’s going to get really ugly. Yes but you’ve been with us for a longtime. Even the Chinese Preppers emphasize. “As long as you know more information than others, your chances of survival will be higher than others.” I got it the first night. You did but we wanted you to figure out the tractor trailers. Like I said, if one faction wants to declare a pandemic you don’t call them out on their bullshit. You take advantage to clean up house. “Film Producer and Political Donor Steve Bing Has Died After Reportedly Jumping from a Century City Building.” And move personnel through the green door at a faster rate. Then helicopter crashes or a war can afford you to get them off-world. This is how Trump thinks. Everyone is on lockdown because they want to threaten my presidency with a bogus pandemic. Fine. Fuck it. Send JSOC in to go clear tunnels. Send JSOC to do snatch and grabs on lower level reds and traffickers. I feel really lucky to have found you! Many things that I somehow knew or suspected make sense after learning from you colors and societies (they are not a bunch of disorganized tinfoiler facts anymore). Tons of other new info has changed me for good. Thank you. Ditto. Thought I had a bit of a handle on a lot of this only to realise it’s much more vast than I thought. Same. Here, here. Thank you Aries! Wish I had this knowledge 15 yrs ago. Maybe some of this will stick with me next time around and I can go blue. Or send my kids down this path. Agreed. Thank you. Does everyone who goes here get this training? No only a select few in the World. Today recruitment is done via GATE, Video Games, Legacy, Cyberpatriot. For next generation Wizard. Trump is a Legacy Wizard due to his Uncle John. Another Legacy Wizard is The nephew of Wizard Qian Xuesen who Co-Founded JPL, accused as spy, jumpstarted China Space Industry. Trump has more in common with Roger Y. Tsien than any other Wizard in the World. Both had Uncles that were Blue Wizards. We wouldn’t be in the situation we are in if Qian stayed in US Soil. The jealousy of few paired with some paranoid politicians gave China their edge in the Space Race. He trained many in China before his death in 2009. His nephew won a Nobel Prize, that was the quality of his teachings. It’s that quality that will separate you from the masses long after I’m gone. “After receiving the Nobel Prize, Qian Xuesen’s nephew made a public statement: I am not a Chinese, but an American scientist.” If you are seeking for such training you have to work hard to find the door. Is there a wizard cheat sheet? A legend perhaps. Yes scroll up it was posted last night. Rockwell chart. TY, and the colors mean? Stop being an NPC if you want to learn you’ll figure it out. Handholding and begging to be taught is one of the first things that eliminates prospective recruits. Being well organized is a sign of good leadership. So obvious, recruitment and being sent off to advanced based built in 1942 (black world base in Tennessee) knew 9. Watch so you can understand the factions of the Black World. Watch Flight of Dragons - Free Streaming. Yes plugging away each day. I’ve been doing this for years and with this group have been able to re-establish training routine and not get distracted by the system. I know people close to me that went there, so I wondered. I hope so. My unit’s preparing for the worst, hoping for the best. It had to be either the creatures it my the sleep mode cadets (for easy cover up) then when military base connection was shared obviously they were in sleep mode. Then what kind of military base? Clearly these are big moves at play. Remember much of this is beyond the white world bs fake show of covid-19. It’s what’s happening underneath it all. Plus all the dead military and pilots. Where are they being sent? So my guess they know it’s either going to the stars or if we get the final go towards open eyes they will be at the forefront for the leading edge. I believe this is why Aries says focus on skills. Recruitment mostly will happen before open eyes (no matter if the red win and we go to Flintstones or blue win and we move towards catching up the rest of the world. Which will first go through shock and hysteria total schism and many fighting to get a spot but it will almost 100% too late. The only remaining that have not been recruited will be those of that spent this time preparing to become Swiss army knives. The rest of white word will go Wonka with no golden tickets. So time is ticking if you want to go through the green door. You have to want it and I really do believe that the majority of folks are being recruited right now. Men in Black (recruited while the rest of white world asleep). This isn’t going to be like jobs.com where everyone can apply if the time comes for open eyes. I believe it will be invite only. They only recruit the best of the best. We need to see the bigger picture rather than get lost down rabbit holes. If we look at the bigger moves at play between the underground war, planes and big recruitment, black tech drip is the less time to be ready for what’s going to happen next. What you do now is what will determine your destiny and your future children’s fate. I’m excited and been growing many skills and will be testing ham soon. Also building some other skills in the works as well on top of the skills I already have. Makes a lot of sense. It’s insane sitting in meetings now and listening to a room full of people talking like they know what is going on but actually don’t have a clue. I just smile and let them go if I’m honest. Not everyone is ready for even a fraction of the truth. Unfortunately it will undoubtedly hit them like an anvil before they know it. It’s like in a B-Movie you always know what’s coming next. Learning the search function of the Telegram app will take you a long way. You will also find a lot of information in our other sub-groups. Why would they need cryo-sleep if they have ultra fast electrogravitics, or even instantaneous warp jumps for even longer distances? Why cryosleep for 15 minutes? 1 light year away = trip takes 1 year at lightspeed. 5% of lightspeed takes 20 yrs to go the same distance. They’re going fast af but it’s not teleportation. The registration from Tennessee only means that the billing address for the tag is in that state. That truck didn’t have to come from there. You’re assuming the speed of light is a constant. Electrogravitics can reach FTL. There is also Psionics-aided instant wormhole travel. Gold wizardry combined with blue.

78. I see they’re calming down with whatever all the hubbub was about for the past month. I suspect that I missed literally one or two today. I use the Planefinder history, which is limited to 5 entries and check it 3 or 4 times a day. Sometimes I check too late in my (NZ) morning and all five entries are for that morning suggesting that one or more might be 6 or 7 back and hence I miss them. Interestingly there have been zero Janets this past weekend and the previous weekend. Unless they are hidden. ZERO??? OK now THAT is peculiar, especially given the Grand Central Station schedule they have been on recently. They work their butts off doing a passable imitation of the Berlin Airlift starting at midnight local time until late afternoon/early evening Monday to Friday. What is going on over there? Putting the toys away? Well, here’s a histogram of flights per hour. Notice that it looks like it is for commuter traffic where people drive their cars to and from work, BUT is offset by about 3 hours. (I’m 99% sure I’ve got my timezones figured out properly) Maybe they don’t work 8 to 5 due to desert heat? Maybe they work closely with others who are three timezones away? (I am in New Zealand, if I was living alone I would think seriously about setting my clocks to US time so I could keep in sync with this group.) johnscamwick: “gtmo844.” More trips to The Spa. From now on that’s the official symbol for Guantanamo. Some blocked flights in CA tonight.
    0300 XXXXXX
    0400 XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    0500 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    0600 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    0700 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    0800 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    0900 XXXXXXXXX
    1000 XXXXXX
    1100 XXXXXXXXXXXX
    1200 XXXXXXXXX
    1300 XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    1400 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX