Azazel News #Recap 11/16/2020

1. “Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.” - Henry Kissinger

2. Officials investigating train derailment in Northwest Atlanta. Thankfully no one was injured in the train’s derailment.

3. Trump Campaign Slams The Washington Post Over Report Attorneys Dropped Key Claim In PA Lawsuit.

4. Disclose TV: “President Trump’s legal team summoned to the White House for an emergency meeting.”

5. C⬡l⬡rad⬡Crypt⬡: “Stealth bomber flying around the hood this morning.”

6. Top Biden Transition Team Member Wrote Widely Criticized Op-Ed Advocating First Amendment Crackdown.

7. Rogan O’Handley: “I don’t know who needs to hear this, but hundreds of thousands of unconstitutional votes are about to be thrown out.”

8. How the Democrat Party’s Former ‘Voter Protection’ Expert Brokered a Deal to Bring Dominion to Michigan - Big League Politics. This is shocking.

9. Deadly hemorrhagic fever in Bolivia can spread between people. The hemorrhagic fever had only appeared in one patient before 2019.

10. Tricia Flanagan (R-NJ) For US Senate: “Pres Trump has been called to an emergency meeting at the White House with his legal team. Massive legal filing imminent.”

11. Oriana Pawlyk: “Maaaarrrriiiinnneesss iiinnn Spaaaaacccceeee (Command). Marine Corps Creates New Space-Focused Command.”

12. Disclose TV: “Massive gas pipeline explosion in Mexico leaves 6 dead, several injured, and caused extensive material damage.”

13. Stolen books worth £2.5m found under floor of Romanian house. The “irreplaceable” works, including a first edition by Galileo, were taken in a dramatic London heist.

14. Candace Owens: “Mandatory vaccinations will be next with required vaccination IDs to enter businesses and travel. Mark my words.”

15. An earthquake measuring 2.6 on the Richter scale was recorded near the North Korean nuclear polygon of Punggye-ri. The causes are unknown.

16. SpaceX Starlink has some hiccups as expected, but users are impressed. “Link stability is a little rough," but Netflix works great, one user says.

17. People’s Daily, China: “China will conduct military training in the South China Sea from Nov 17 to Nov 30; entry will be prohibited, according to Guangdong Maritime Safety Administration.”

18. Bay Area applicants flood program that pays them $10,000 to leave California. “Hi, remote workers! We’ll pay you to work from Tulsa. You’re going to love it here,” reads the welcoming message from Tulsa Remote.

19. French broadcaster apologises after killing off Queen and Pele. Public radio station blames technical glitch for publishing premature death notices online. [I have a gut feeling that this was accidental due to Gitmo links.]

20. Prof. Steve Hanke: “While the Media drags Tegnell’s & Sweden’s names through the mud on COVID, the facts show that #Sweden has one of the lowest death rates in Europe. But, who cares about facts?”

21. Axel Antoni: “Laziness could save lives… and I was the master of that" The third installment of the German government COVID public health adverts now with English subtitles.”

22. SEC chairman Jay Clayton is stepping down, months ahead of his scheduled departure. Jay Clayton, the chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), is stepping down at the end of this year.

23. Laser-Guided Lightning May Help Prevent Wildfires. Small, portable laser pointers could be used to guide lightning strikes, with a study suggesting the technology may prevent bolts from sparking wildfires, a researcher told AFP Thursday. [Or start them.]

24. Newsom considering statewide curfew as COVID-19 cases surge in California. Governor Gavin Newsom on Monday said he was considering implementing a statewide curfew as coronavirus cases in California nearly doubled in the last 10 days, the “fastest increase yet,” he said.

25. John Basham: “A Supply Chain Software Attack Is Happening Worldwide, Including The U.S., Right Now! The Apparent Malware Attack Effects Software At Supply Chain Distribution Centers. This Attack Has STOPPED The Shipments Of A Huge Variety Of Items.”

26. Famed Singer Gets Virus Results, One Nostril Negative, One Positive: ‘I Want My $ Back.’ On Friday, singer-actress Erykah Badu, sometimes referred to as the Queen of Neo soul, expressed her frustration after taking rapid tests for Covid.

27. The Guardian: “Our immune systems can cope with Covid-19 – it’s our politicians who can’t. The psychological impact of the virus is profound, but there is nothing to suggest its physical effects can’t be overcome, says the virologist Angela Rasmussen.”

28. Last Night Popeye Testing. Some parts of TX are without power too. Big gusts. America is doomed if people think of farmers in this manner. No farmers, no food. Just print more money. /s. My stomach does not agree with that. Rian: “We had a great lightning storm here in Adelaide this week. Here’s some of the best strikes from my backyard.”

29. VACCINE DEATH WAVE: UK government posts bid for AI system to process the expected flood of COVID-19 vaccine injuries and side effects described as a “direct threat to patient life.” While the lying, treasonous mainstream media is telling us all that Covid-19 vaccines are perfectly safe and "95% effective.”

30. Reed Timmer: “Catastrophic CATEGORY 5 Hurricane Iota is showing greater symmetry on approach to northeastern Nicaragua. Eye likely to constrict a bit more with 165 mph max sustained winds at landfall tonight. Hoping for a strong wobble south for any less catastrophic impacts in Puerto Cabezas.”

31. Gambling Sites Still Haven’t Called 2020 Election For Biden, Leaving $600 Million In Limbo. [Same in UK, some even allowing cash out early for some of your money back. I put a bet on to track the odds. No longer taking bets on it but trump ended up 10/1. Was 16/1 at one point then shortened.]

32. United States Secret $90 Billion Black Ops Budget. The United States government is extremely secretive and any information that leaks could become a potential threat from our enemy Countries to take advantage of, and just one of the US secrets that’s gotten out is the $90 billion dollar budget set aside for Black Ops.

33. 6 News Australia: “All inbound international flights to Adelaide have been suspended for the remainder of the week, after a COVID-19 outbreak that has caused at least 17 new cases. The ASX will be closed for the rest of today, after plagued by a technical outage for several hours. Trading is expected to reopen tomorrow at 10am.”

34. Why are all these Antifa and BLM militants sex offenders and pedophiles? Jorge Ventura Media: “DC Police blocked off BLM again so Trump supporters couldn’t get through and were made to go through BLM group which then attacked them.” Dr. Etiquette: “We chanted “Back the Blue!” All day long. This is what we get in return?” [Same thing happened in Charlottesville.]

35. Google Trending: “The Great Reset.” [WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM DELETES “GREAT RESET” VIDEO. THEY REALIZED THEY OVERPLAYED THEIR HAND AND DELETED THE “YOU’LL OWN NOTHING” VIDEO. Lol FUCKERS. Not relevant or actionable, I mean yeah it sucks. But nothing we can do.] “You’ll own nothing, and you’ll be happy. This is how our world could change by 2030. Read more: 8 predictions for the world in 2030.”

36. INSANE F-22 Raptor Hype Video. We are excited to bring you an EXCLUSIVE production showcasing the United States Air Force F-22 Raptor like you’ve never seen before. Get ready to strap in for the ride of a lifetime. [The US Air Force Demonstration Team flying the F-22 Raptor has released a new promotional video demonstrating the aircraft’s capabilities. The video was filmed at the joint Elmendorf-Richardson base in Alaska, piloted by the team’s pilot, Major Josh “Cabo” Gunderson. Combining the video footage shot outside and on the cameras installed in the cockpit with a 360 view, it turned out pretty nice.]

37. Prodding the dragon: US tests China with special forces training in Taiwan. For the first time in 40 years, Taiwan has confirmed a number of US special forces is on the island to train its troops. It’s a move that could escalate tensions with Beijing. [Lol I told you the SF teams already being in Taiwan. What would truly be shocking is if American SF Teams were also training North Koreans too. The reason for American Special Forces are in Taiwan are to take out the HQ-22 and HQ-9. We did a class on the on September 15th before losing Boris.]

38. Who here is earning Ham Radio this week? Bought a Baofeng UV-5 and studying the principles of… this time its not too easy in my country to make a exam for the license but there are legal ways to use it without. Me. Studying for exams. Keep us posted, also when you do test. Keep an eye out on the regions the others are testing from. Mostly curious if it’s still states from major military bases. The majority testing for HAM radio are military and intelligence families still. Not civilians. Will do. Trying to signup for test today. Passed the Technician a few months ago, working on General now.

39. Thousands of Texas families hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic waited up to 12 hours to put food on the table this holiday season — as the state grapples with a surge in infections. The normally quiet grounds of Fair Park in Dallas was home to the North Texas Food Bank’s largest giveaway of food since coronavirus spread through the state, the Dallas Morning News reported. Saturday’s Thanksgiving-themed event handed out food to about 8,500 families facing financial stress from the growing crisis — 17 times more people than the annual event usually serves. Photos from the event showed traffic backed up for miles as people waited for hours in their cars for a package containing a frozen turkey, 20 pounds of canned goods and 15 pounds of fruits and vegetables along with bags of bread.

40. Citibank Executive Says Bitcoin Will Trade at $318,000 by End of 2021. Citibank Group’s Global head of Citifxtechnicals product, Tom Fitzpatrick expects to see the price of bitcoin peaking at $318,000 by end of 2021. [Remember: “We don’t take Gold Bars to Mars” or to “the floor” (Underwater Bases) always remember this. In the future Quantum entanglement will allow blockchains all over the galaxy to be in perfect synchronicity. Eventually, schrodinger miners kept at -273 Kelvin will allow all blockchains to remain in every conceivable state simultaneously until someone checks their wallet balance thus triggering a Bose-Einstein condensation into a single blockchain. Ultimately, 4th dimensional probability nodes stored on linked photon agglomerates traveling at light speed will allow transactions to be logged before they even take place.]

41. Pay attention to this. A Good Samaritan used his martial arts training to stop a would-be kidnapper at a NYC park. A local hero stopped someone from kidnapping two young children in New York City last Friday. But, it is unclear if the suspect will face criminal charges as the city sent “medical experts” to evaluate the man instead of hauling him to jail. The NYPD said they had no information to provide on the incident. This is how emboldened Human Traffickers feel. This is not The South Bronx but Union Square 14th Street. What do you think would have happened to that baby? How much would it have fetched? Would the child be alive a year from now? How extensive is the trafficking network? Most importantly, who was the broker?

42. Chinese drone manufacturer DJI unveiled its new device dedicated to the agricultural industry on November 13. The Drone Agras T20, which folds and unfolds in a matter of seconds, can be programmed to operate autonomously in a specific scenario. Thanks to omnidirectional digital radar, it can see in 360 ° and in 3D, which allows it to detect obstacles in all directions and automatically avoid them. The Drone Agras T20 can perform irrigation and seeding tasks covering 12 hectares of land per hour thanks to its 20 liter reservoir. DJI - Introducing Agras T20. With its powerful performance and outstanding spraying capabilities, the T20 is capable of autonomous operations over a variety of terrains. Giving users upgraded stability and flight safety via Autonomous High-Precision Operation and Omnidirectional Digital Radar.

43. Silas Savant: “Why is the attorney who tweeted the “coup has started, impeachment to follow”, who represented the fake “Whistleblower” against POTUS, representing Ezra Cohen?” This will end by Military Court. Your Commander in Chief has appointed Flynn’s protege Ezra A. Cohen to control the Takeover. Ezra has taken away from Haspel her Black Ops Dept to the Pentagon. She cant hide behind Need to Know. She was uninvited to security briefings and even the SCOTUS cant be relied upon in the short time Trump has to Play the Military Court Martial card. The Lawyer Fraud thing is a pure unadulterated smoke screen to what he has planned for the traitors. He’s got the Pentagon, Trump Neutered the CIA and the FBI has no jurisdiction in a Military court. Trump can’t reply on Traitor Roberts. You will know this is the outcome if SCOTUS wont timely give Trump the “Vitiates” that FRAUD bestows. This is a Soft War tactic by Ezra. It goes red hot in an instant and you better be stocked up on TP for this one baby if Scotus doesn’t appear to rule for Trump. The DNC said you can’t Prove Fraud. Trump said Don’t Bet Against Me. So he got a NEW Court to trial by Evidence not Media.

44. GSK Whistleblower: COVID Vaccine Causes Sterility in 97% of Women. Video here (Approx. 11 Min) VACCINE WHISTLEBLOWER: NEW VACCINE CAUSES STERILITY IN 97% OF WOMEN! The David Knight Show WATCH First published on May 21st, 2020. [Sterility was my second suspicion of vaccine side effects, only after autoimmune disease ( or autoimmune response mimicking autoimmune disease). Earth 2035 for the masses if you continue down the sterilization timeline. Children of Men. If procreation can be fully controlled, the future population can be customized, designed, forged to produce what “they” envision it should be. If the power to reproduce in a natural way is taken from people, the government can dictate and control what that looks like. No disability, mental illness, or disease- they can design the future members of society. DNA mapping is so precise, they can also be selective with certain traits that may be viewed as least desirable when needing a population that will be submissive & obedient. Basically… if large numbers of the population can be sterilized at once, procreation can be controlled.

45. Scrubbed From Internet: History of Gates Foundation Sterilizing Hundreds of Thousands of Young Girls in India With HPV Vaccine & Must-See Video | Madison Area Lyme Support Group. Tldr: they put HCG into a vaccine, any vaccine, and the overreaction from adjuvants forces the body to attack the HCG, and it creates antibodies against it in the future. HCG is what the female body needs in order to not have a spontaneous abortion. Congrats, you’re now infertile for life. No. False claim: Bill Gates refused to vaccinate his children. LMAO did you just try being a “fact checker” in THIS chat room! LMAO. I know, I know LOL. It’s like Shave and a Hair cut, and I’m a toon, I simply had to blurt out Two Bits! Genuinely don’t know what you just said. Anyway I just found it amusing to find people who still refer to MSM fact checkers in this chat room. Stay awhile and be enlightened. Did you ever see Who Framed Roger Rabbit? No. “Roger Rabbit Shave and a Haircut. No toon can resist the ol’ “shave and a haircut” bit.” I’m a scientist, sometimes, I just can’t help myself. I’m also in Oregon, I may have seen Bigfoot. If I post a picture, am I back in everyone’s graces?Never mind, not bigfoot, just some hippy. Lol jk that’s awesome man. We need more scientists/stem degrees in the world. The problem I have with these sites is that, for instance, in this case, it presents the information as untrue rather than what it really is, which is unconfirmed. You have to dig deep into the article to find that out. As far as intel goes, it sounds plausible that there was an argument about doctor/patient confidentiality that transpired. So I wouldn’t put money on it, but I wouldn’t rule it out with a flat out “no” either. It could have happened. We don’t know. So we file it away and if something makes it more probable later, like the doctor coming forward or finding out their vaccination records were forged or something comparable, then you look at it again. The fact that it’s a heavily suppressed rumor gives it a few extra points. Why bother to suppress it so hard if it doesn’t have some element of truth to it? File it away. Revisit later if you have more info. ‘Why bother to suppress it so hard if it doesn’t have some element of truth to it? File it away’ By this same reasoning one can say the same about questioning it in the first place. Unless one has proof of truth or false why post? I would rule it out, for a few reasons: Not the least is that they travel with their children to places with a high risk factor. None of us fly into 3rd countries with out vaccines, shots, pills, etc. Not worth it. So it is also pretty silly. If you want to have a deeper conversation about it, I welcome it, however, you would need to reveal yourself since I will only go so deep in a conversation with a single letter, where as, I am who I say I am, and am in the open, and able to prove it. But feel free to reach out to me privately if you like, my offer is real. I maintain opsec. No can do. Sorry. Please don’t encourage people not to. That’s not what we do here. Thanks. “They wouldn’t need to censor us if we were wrong.” I understood that. And nor did I. I’m simply making clear why I won’t go deeper in a conversation. There is a point where if everyone wares a mask, there is no accountability, which puts us right back to ‘guessing.’ I also need a spell checker for my spell checker LOL. Go search for higher dimensionals using the pinned post here. Might take a few hours but it’s life changing.

46. Dominion Voting Systems Shares Floor Space With Soros Group, Partnered With Soros’ Friend. Dominion Voting Systems shares an office floor with the George Soros-funded left-wing Tides Foundation in Toronto. Jack Reynolds: “Who moved to the 215 Spadina Ave location in the heart of ChinaTown first, was it Dominion Voting Systems or TIDES FOUNDATION? Do you have the name of that Journalist? P.S. I have 45 years of IT experience specializing Networking and Security, good enough to be a member of the White House NIST committee Trusted Identities in Cyberspace. My interest is TIDES-SOROS link to Dominion Voting Systems.” Save Our Country: “And one of the journalists showed a pic today of both floors being lit in the middle of the night last night… Panic?” Andy Robinson: “Why is no one talking about Dominion sharing an office block with George Soros’ corrupt Tides Foundation in Toronto? And why did Dominion remove it from their website when this blew up? Factual evidence!!! And can’t be a coincidence!!!” Greg Tolan: “Canadian election results in Canada in 2015 and 2018 were also very surprising. Few gave Trudeau a chance in either and the Tides Foundation (Soros) contributed heavily to Trudeau’s election. Current Deputy PM and future leader of Liberal Party is a protegé of Soros.” Carin Danley: “What does Dominion Voting systems Smartmatic Lord Malloch Brown George Soros Eurasia Group Tides Gerald Butts World bank UN Climate scam And Justin Trudeau have in common? It’s looking like we’ll find out soon the connections. Which also leads to the connection of Eurasia group, Gerald Butts connection in Canada, and 99% chance of Trudeau involvement, climate, Tides foundation etc… Bring it all down.” re5iGaM: “Curveball: Dominion voting systems Dominion Covid tracking.” Dominion Diagnostics: “COVID-19 Total Antibody Serology Testing | Dominion Diagnostics. Serological tests for SARS-CoV-2, while not intended as a primary diagnostic tool for COVID-19, are used to detect antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.” Dominion Voting. Dominion Diagnostics (Covid tracking). Dominion Energy (Keystone Pipeline). Dominion Energy operates in 16 states across the U.S., offering clean, safe, reliable, and affordable energy to more than 7 million customers. Silas Savant: “DOMINION VOTING. DOMINION DIAGNOSTICS. DOMINION GLOBAL. What do they have in common? THE SWAMP. Pelosi and Feinstein. Obama and Clinton Foundation. Huawei and Microsoft. Becoming clearer now? Just a name or perhaps a global network with its agenda in its name? “Dominion Diagnostics pays $815,000 to the United States and State of Vermont to resolve allegations of False Claims Act violations…” “by [knowingly] presenting, or causing to be presented, false claims for payment to Medicare and Medicaid.” WHAT IF: Dominion is much more than just one entity? What if it was a network that spans some of the most crucial elements regarding society and government? Voting Systems, Pathology, Oil, Gas, Nuclear Facilities, Automation, Energy/Nuclear Plants and Reactors? Dominion Voting Systems (tied to Pelosi and Feinstein) Dominion Diagnostics (Owned by private equity group tied to fundraising for Obama and also the Clinton Foundation) Dominion Global (Tied to Huawei, Red Hat, Microsoft).” Trump Win Win All 50: “I work for an electric utility company. I know we have been getting orders from the FBI and CIA to upgrade our systems from physical and digital threats the past couple of years.” The Great Awakening: “Oh my and when we look here we get a pedophile symbol. Follow the white rabbit…” Silas Savant: “FYI: Dominion Diagnostics was purchased in 2010 and owned by the Riverside Company… a private equity investment group. Their executive, David Belluck was a heavy fundraiser for Hussein’s administration (and also raised funds for the Clinton Foundation.)” Code Monkey Z: “Scytl has all the tools it needs for election fraud” -Columbus Free Press article from 2014. Smartmatic has a 5 year license and right to sublicense Comelac. Look at that date. December 17, 2009.” Emperor-Elect Mad Lucied: “Comelec. Our government have been told before that never trust Smartmatic due to its history with Venezuela, we didn’t listen.” 2018. Look. Jun San Jose: “MISTER PRESIDENT WE, THE PEOPLE, REQUEST THAT YOU FORM AN INDEPENDENT COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE D FRAUDULENT ELECTIONS OF 2016. TO, ONCE AND FOR ALL, CLEANSE D CORRUPTIONS AND D CONSPIRACY IN THE COMELEC WITH THE SMARTMATIC WHICH HAS BEEN BANNED IN VENEZUELA - ITS HOME ORIGIN!!!” When did the EO drop? 2018. Matthews Otalike: “Wikileaks: Soros-Linked Voting Machines Now Used in Most Battleground States Were Used to Rig the 2004 Venezuela Elections — The Gateway Pundit.” BJohn-BB: “A man named Peter Neffenger, a retired Admiral, is president, and listed on the board of directors of ‘Smartmatic’, which created the software for Dominion. Neffenger is on the Biden transition team.” STQRM LIGHTS: “Smartmatic is Soros-linked. Sold voting tech to 16 states (ie AZ, CO, FL, MI, NV, PA, VA) - SM machines riggd Venezuela electon RE Marxist Chavez - SM Chairman Malloch-Brown sits on Soros’s Open Society Foundts BoD - SM security head was on Biden’s campaign & tied to Antifa.” Jody Schwartz: “Page 22 of 247. Dominion Voting Systems bid to be used in PA. Redacted area is foreign issues. Like dominion own and backed by China and Venezuela. One of its lead officers is linked to G Soros. And one is on the Biden campaign. Funny?? Isn’t it??” Cody: “Why are chair members of Smartmatic/Dominion, a faulty vote counting software, on Biden’s WH transition team ? This is the same software company linked to George Soros and also used in Venezuela to rig the election for Hugo Chavez…” I wonder how many Venezuelans are hearing about dominion for the first time. Watch for the blowback. Dominon employees deleting their accounts on Linkedin… too late. Wow. Sidney Powell says people’s minds will be blown when they release evidence of election fraud relating to Dominion. Do you have the original 4ch link so I can get a higher res version?

47. Remember me asking why Palantir stock is going up? OMG. That’s the best shit I have seen all day. “Unleash the Kraken.” Supercomputer. Palantir launches IPO, stock rises. Track “coronavirus” or track Dominion Diagnostics “tracking” coronavirus? “Palantir as a U.S. coronavirus tracker alarms privacy watchdogs. Palantir working as a U.S. coronavirus tracker with the Donald Trump administration highly alarms privacy and surveillance watchdogs. National security reporter for The Daily Beast Spencer Ackerman joins Joy Reid to discuss.” Of course she did: “AOC called for investigation on Palantir before it went public. Her Sept. 17 letter to the SEC requested that the surveillance company disclose details about its government ties and data security protections.” George Soros buys a stake in big data firm Palantir. Two heavy hitters of the investment world recently bought stakes in Palantir, the secretive and controversial big data firm backed by Peter Thiel that began trading on Wall Street in September. Pay attention. Palantir Gets The George Soros Nod Of Approval. George Soros bought 18,457,516 shares of PLTR. The attention he brings to PLTR has investing implications. “Release the kraken.” “I’m going to expose them all,” Sid P. on Lou Dobbs. What if she meant release the transactions details as a threat? Kraken. Dark transactions. Large transaction. 1 billion seized by us gov. Wikileaks kraken. Other notable mentions. Vault7 kraken. Global intelligence files. Super computer. Kraken in the National Institute for Computational Sciences (1028.85 TFLOPS). United States Department of State Bureau for International Narcotics. In March 2017, the United States and Panama, together with Costa Rica and Colombia, executed Operation Kraken, a month-long multinational surge of drug interdiction operations. Page 244. Bitcoin again. Cable to Belgium sec of state discussing Kraken international. Header "PRIVATE TRADE OPPORTUNITY REPORTING.” Directors of hacking team used kraken to trade bitcoin. Valeriano Bedeschi. More recent hacking team info. And on their capabilities. Hacking web cams etc. Try to make sense of this. Soros is selling the banks and buying Palantir. Data is the new gold. Palantir stock is up. Ask yourself this, why the company of the only tech god that supported the actual POTUS is the hot commodity right now? Why everyone is buying? Another hint. One of the Thiel created DoNoPay, 3 days ago Apple was aiming hard to remove it from App Store. Joshua Browder: “Just got a call from Apple. The DoNotPay App will be removed by them in 5 minutes because “the app is too App Store like.” Each DoNotPayLaw service needs to be a separate app and give 30% to Apple, violating guidelines 3.1.1 and 3.2.2(i) respectively.” DoNotPay launched this as an emergency, ahead of schedule. Today DoNotPayLaw is launching one of our most requested features. You can now generate burner phone numbers for any service. Protect your privacy, stop robocallers and use it with the free trial credit card!” Is this too obvious? He is obviously ass covering with buyouts of Palantir. He is selling the banks because the illegal transactions will make them sell off. Is this too first layer? I bought some PLTR. Tbh it’s a bet on Thiel more than anything else. He is aware of the Kraken. Remember. Peter Thiel (Blue Wizard). George Soros (Red Wizard). He bought in to keep an eye on it. Enemies closer. The data they have access to is prolific. He bought A LOT. I think he wants to short it. This is why I think Buffett is holding so much Apple. People watch what he does. He’s notorious for dumping stock because others will follow his play and that’s how he tanks a whole stock or a whole economy if it’s the primary export resource. Buffett does it too. But Soros does it to attack. This is a play to KILL Palantir. And people are stupid so they will question the relationship between Thiel and Soros instead of seeing it as an attack because they don’t think in terms of global chess like Soros does. Oh I thought it would be more complicated than that. Nvm. This is why knowing the colors is important. Strange. I remember Soros said that he quit his hedge fund business back then because it became impossible to operate with so many eyes. Implying that there is a game beyond 13f filings that he is playing. Nobody with that amount of power couldn’t simply change the rules of the casino. Soros also likes to buy into corporations so he can influence the policy of the corp towards his twisted agendas… If you cross reference it with short or attack, there’s nothing. No one sees it yet. Thought about that in terms of access to prolific data or access to intel they have on him/his companies. But with the alignments such as they are, paired with the sheer amount of stock he bought, this is an attack. When he shorts, everyone else will panic and do what he did - they follow him like lemmings. He’s done this same thing to the economies of entire countries, impoverished millions, and made a killing doing it. This could get deadly. Soros will probably deploy leverage outside the markets themselves. I hope Thiel has his security up. He’s collapsed how many economies using the same playbook? Like 40? And no one notices and they still idolize him and follow him like ducks. Thiel’s no dummy. He knows exactly what just went down. Yeah but if you can collapse 40 countries without anyone noticing he can probably get at Thiel. This will be a close shave at the very best unless Thiel gets immediate backup. I hope any Wizards watching are doing their thing. I definitely support you at least. The counter is to get people to buy and hold even when he attempts to short. It only works if everyone sells at the same time. Yeah but money is a claim on energy in a closed loop system. Soros can also probably leverage his enormous capital at least 10x. Best way is probably to have Trump get the SEC to take action without mentioning Soros. Or, you expose the play to broad daylight. Depends on how hard your bomb shelter is really… Nothing to lose then. Ah well… we’re going to war anyway… probably right. Why do you think he attacked? There’s a reason behind it. Ah yes. He doesn’t have anything to lose already. Why? The truth would cause his collapse just like his hedge fund days. The brick wizard fears the light. Why specifically attack Palantir? Mhhm. They have all the data? They have his balls in a vice? Not sure what specifically you mean. Isn’t there already enough reason. All of what data? What does Palantir do? Soros is evil to the core…and I wonder if Thiel is onto his game? Transactions presumably from BLM to everything else. Probably related to the defense of the USA in some way. It would expose provable treason. It’s all right here: “Palantir Technologies. American software and services company, specializing in data analysis.” Take your pick. There are so many possibilities that listing them all would take hours. I don’t have the discernment to know which noose of the many on the gallows the hangman will use to hang a man already guilty of all the crimes under the sun. I think this is my limit. Who tracks the trackers? You’re saying the seeing stones are a two way street? No. Palantir has been “tracking covid.” What if they are tracking covid tracking? They’d be tracking all of the Dominions. Voting, Diagnostics, Energy, and Global. So why did Powell say “release the kraken?” The Bitcoin dark pools might have the answer. I’m not sure yet. Aries already gave you the answer… Yeah I know he did. That’s why I’m searching for the next step. I’m trying to connect the Kraken and how the assorted links he gave fit together exactly. It’s right in the image. The basic foundation was set up immediately. That’s why I didn’t understand why you were asking step 1 questions. I’ll take a look. Ah I see. I got the confused by an implied correlation between the name Kraken as a Bitcoin exchange and the supercomputer. There is no deeper correlation. The computer simply knows the contents of the dark pool. I have a habit of overthinking. Hmm… Heads up, word on the street (SV). Regarding Soros and Palantir: “It happened during IPO, he got stopped. Thankfully only snatched 1%. Everyone is pissed because he shorts and speculates. Remember he bankrupted the Bank of England.” That fucker!!! This is similar to Engerraund Serac trying to get controlling interest of Delos Incorporated using shell corporations in Westworld. Life imitates Art. Soros pulled a fast one and every VC is boiling over it. I’ll be ready to buy all his shares at the bottom, so please dump it Soros. “And that’s how he tanks a whole stock or a whole economy if it’s the primary export resource.” Those here believe information is the new oil. Pltr provides information to the lettered agencies and more. What does the value of the stock have to do with the value of the derived information? (or the company doing the derivation of information if they have the “seemingly” unlimited checkbook of the government’s lettered agencies - they don’t need the value of the stock to pay for future development - but such intrinsic self value could be interpreted at least in one viewing as potential independence from government allegiance).

48. Fuck. Focus. Stop the nonsense. You are being tested. Connect the dots. Why are the prisoners not wearing biohazard suits? Stop wasting time. The big question is what’s really in those trucks. Obviously I already figured this is something else and most are too ignorant. Interesting that same person posted with his twitter another post here is the proof. Ok working really hard to prove it’s dead bodies. Near the base. Near the border. Shit’s already been happening. Lies about Spikes on the Border. So this was preplanned out. A lot of players making their moves right now. All I can think about is the tech toys. Elon vs Bezos and big underground war and not wanting the toys to go to the wrong folks. So my thing is why make a big deal about the bodies. Underground tunnels under the hospital perhaps a front. Easy to get folks to stay away if it’s such a surge of Covid and folks supposedly dying and infectious. So they can do their work in secrecy. But need some photo opportune moments to show folks it’s just Covid nothing to see. Hint go to the thread. Zoom on pics. See truck tag. Connect the fucking dots. People have been been talking about certain blood types being more prone to being taken out more to COVID. The fact they aren’t wearing more than a mask while transporting said COVID bodies is a red flag. Hmmmm, maybe they aren’t human beings in the bags. It’s out in open being done by low level supposed jail personnel. People who won’t ask questions or have a say on what’s being done or what they are being told to do. And if they ask questions they just put in cell hole isolation. Arnold Air Force Base in Tullahoma, TN. The underground tunnels run near there don’t they? “Currently the largest, most advanced and professional flight simulation center in the world. There are around 60 propulsion wind tunnels, rocket test cells, turbines, space chambers and ballistic ranges hosted at this place.” Body doubles to switch. Exactly what I thought. “The fact that this is one of the most advanced bases in the world doesn’t mean that it has a huge and long lasting history. Believe it or not, it was built in 1941. It came as a response to the World War II and a preparation of the United States to join the war.” 1941. Others will just think it’s like the program for when they need them for fires. But it’s bigger than that. Why load up bodies on a truck with Tennessee plates? Easy to hide them and easy to replace. Easy to manipulate. Bigger payout the more they die. Paperclip. “By 1942, the base was also turned into a prison for war prisoners. The Americans brought here Italians, Japanese and Germans." “The main inhabitant of the base is the Arnold Engineering Development Center (AEDC). The AEDC plays a major role in the development of absolutely any aerospace program.” You guys need to be more clever if you want to survive this war. I’m seriously disappointed. Then these could be real bodies just not Covid. Ding ding. I was thinking along these lines. Sneaky. The load can handle heavy amounts of weight for being just bodies. I mean how else to get rid of the bodies. This is war. Now I’m starting to wonder about the NYC grave site. Apologies on the 4 hours sleep and two pots of coffee. And the fact it’s in Texas well. Army base extreme. I’m still thinking the underground tunnels in El Paso have something to do with it, and whatever subterranean dwellers are down there. If El Chapo can get in and out through the tunnels, El Pedo can get in and out through them. 5 hours. Got one more hour. Out of the country that is, to Mexico. It came from Tennessee. Did it come empty? What if they aren’t even human…? IDK a lot goes down underground. Good way to hide evidence is with dead bodies. I mean weapons, drugs, and IEDS. But I’m still trying to figure it out. Hopefully you’ll figure it out. This week will be important. China created the economic block with 14 countries. I lean towards dead unless folks are drugged to stay unconscious or under the radar and a way to transport many people with no one looking. Why send trucks capable of carrying that sort of weight. Does this have anything to do with the sniffers? AUS is been bullied by China. Covid numbers reported as increasing just to lock the population. That was my other possible guess. Use that intel to wage timelines. Covid to lock us down while the real war goes on… Either way whoever becomes POTUS half country will be against him causing social unrest. Try to figure out why Tennessee trucks are in Texas and prisoners are not wearing Hazmat suits. That’s what I’ve been thinking about for the past month or so and even more so the last 2 weeks starting before election. They’re hunkering down and getting uptrained in TN. Shtf soon. Stay apolitical. Observe politics but do not bring attention to yourself. Always apolitical. Didn’t the Chinese build the Sunset Heights tunnels in El Paso and use them as a means of safe passage to and from safe houses after the Chinese Exclusion Act was passed? So what’s in TN? Wouldn’t it be perfect to give them drugs to keep them still. Now my brain starts thinking about the sleeping chambers. I’m going to look at the pics and body bags again…never rule anything out. Are they taking technology up from underground through the prison and transporting it to a base in TN? Fort Campbell perhaps? Night, figure out what’s going on in El Paso. Very long bodies or is it just me? It’s weapons. They are preparing to send new recruits off world. Is something leaving off world… That’s what I’m thinking, or just going bunker mode. Something to do with infantry and weapons for El Paso bet so far. Sleep mode interesting timing. Elon rocket distractions for real departure? I’m thinking they’re taking something into the air force base in TN and about to launch it up. Maybe best way to keep them safe. But by rocket or… stargate… They most likely know shit about to get real. Good time to ma mon- e big and quick moves. More important what moves will we make… Sorry that was sarcasm. I just meant half the tweets were blaming it all on Trump. Bigger real world shtf about to go down… if they are making their big moves how does knowing this help us? We always get events that are ‘big’ to distract us from behind the scenes black world moves. Always have. It’s unsettling how little value that the factions place on human life. I think we lose this cycle and gotta repeat it until people show some empathy for each other and stop acting like monkeys. That’s the 3rd timeline but we keep missing the mark. See you guys next time around. The fact that they are loading alleged infected deceased bodies into the back of an an 18 wheeler is suspicious enough; the fact that they are going so without wearing hazmat suits leads me to believe that it’s all fake and the whole thing is a staging area. Remember the videos coming out of China of the dead bodies in the streets, and the people hanging out of their high-rise apartment buildings yelling “IT’S NOT REAL! IT’S ALL FAKE!”? Maybe this is just the preproduction for COVID on Broadway. That last part was more metaphor than it was sarcasm, I promise I am taking it seriously everyone. Have we discussed the underground tunnels in El Paso here at all? Someone virtually kick me in the shin if they think I’m on the wrong track, but I’m going to share something which might be related. “Secret of Sunset Heights. It’s a historic neighborhood that sits above downtown El Paso - a place with a clear view of Ciudad Juarez. It’s Sunset Heights, and the streets here have secrets.It’s long been rumored that a several underground tunnels snake their way under these streets.” “The remnants of tunnels under El Paso’s streets tell the origins of human smuggling.” The trailers are not hooked up to tractors so it cant be drugged people being transferred. Why refrigerated trucks from Tennessee? And look at how the one guy is pushing the gurney. Are there gold bars in El Paso? The tunnels were originally built by the Chinese who were brought here to build the transcontinental railroad. After it was completed, suddenly the US was filled with all of these Chinese immigrants who had been working here for years, many of whom had started families and were hoping that the US government would provide them the citizenship and the means to lay down roots. However they soon discovered that their presence was not welcome. The government realized they couldn’t really just ship them all back, but all the major cities didn’t want them there. So Chinese outpost settlements started to spring up in places like Locke, outside of Sacramento, California, and Sunset Heights, near El Paso, Texas. The underground tunnels were used as a means for the Chinese to go back and forth to various safehouses. In more recent times, the tunnels have been used for both human and drug trafficking underground by cartels and gangs on either side of the border. Cadaver training? What do you think they brought from Tennessee? If the narrative is they needed refrigerated trucks for covid overflow, it explains the myriad of pictures that arent being hidden very well. You would think they would be more discreet. But the point is to raise the alarm and initiate lockdown since the forced lockdown was ruled out by a judge. This creates further divide to the citizens and also becomes a catalyst to other states. Why trucks from Tennessee though. Were we moving something to Fort Bliss or to the Fort Bliss simulator? And were the tunnels being used. I googled what the fuck is going on in El Paso… no answers. They ordered the trucks from Tennessee because that must be the destination. So what is there? I am looking for a pic to show the depth of the trailer and all the pics just show the two racks deep. There could be something in front and maybe all of this is going to be used for a distraction to what China is planning to do this week. But that would seem red and Aries said the military fully supported the president. So some other sort of distraction maybe. The AEDC. 100000% the media has turn the American spirit against it self. We are weak divided dark times ahead. Only UnityOverDivision will save us. Oak Ridge Labs. “Scientists are trying to open a portal to a parallel universe.” Also in Tennessee there are the The Great Smoky Mountains National Park with massive network of tunnels under… And lots of people have disappeared from there. “Intelligent cooling containers improve sustainability and guarantee best quality bananas on shelves.” Container belongs to Chiquita intelligent cooling container… not just any container. I’m thinking they’re bringing something TO Tennessee, not from. Yes. They must be filling up the containers and bring back to Tennessee. Could be “terrorist” bodies. JTN North at Fort Bliss, El Paso, is counter terrorist. Silence and truck to base at Tennessee to destroy evidence. So maybe they are bodies to replace future off worlders. Maybe we are going into lockdown and the big toys are coming out and need more pilots. Maybe I should stick to practicing this lol. Wait. If open eyes happens soon…we wouldn’t need to do the off world kill. Refrigerated trucks for organ harvesting from bodies or more likely for there impossible meats. How about covid-21? Something that needs to be refrigerated. Covid-19 vax needs to be stored at low temperature. If the plan is to release something that will give a higher body count and justify a lockdown might be a way to get it in inside bodies?Though a tough nut to crack this one. At least one of the many vax has to be stored with dry ice. Then there is the killer flu vax (Korea) that many would be lining up for? Scifi approach. Been sleeping dudes underground in Tennessee, gotta give them a heads up at flight training before toys all come out and on the way back you just got a truckload of illegals from S/A you can use for a) freaky harvest/science, b) dummie bodies if in need for new legacy personnel, c) as decoy if you want to start a new Covid outbreak because you gotta close s.t. for purging, d) all times favorite: fake terrorists. But why on a Truck if mission is clandestine and not submagnetic train? So the most important part is the publicity and the prisoners you could blame? Cadavers - whether going to/coming from a hospital, morgue, forensic body farm, scientific research facility for bodies donated to science, etc would be in a rubberized, zippered, fully sealed body bag to prevent any cross contamination to/from the corpse. (I took a forensic anthropology class as an undergrad.) Dear, if anyone has cracked the nut here, I believe it may be you. This is an excellent observation, even better research and deduction. I don’t know if this is it, but I’ll be surprised if it isn’t at least a part of it. Thanks. Well it is one from Chiquita. That has crossed my mind as well, clones lab grown and maintained to serve as “extra body parts” for the Elite. As depicted in the excellent and underrated sci-fi film “The Island”. That, or perhaps cryogenics. The bodies of individuals paid to be put on ice until such a time as they could be brought back are being brought back at this, such a time. No I believe that it’s Chiquita, I just meant that I don’t know for certain if this is THE smoking gun that AriesAzazel is hoping we will find. But I think it must at least be relevant. Have we looked into who they hold distribution contracts with? Hard to say they also rent out containers. It’s not on any real time tracking as of now. I’ll try to see what I can dig up. Intelligent cooling. Transporting bananas over long distances used to be a challenge. When exposed to oxygen fruits continue to ripen. In the new airtight integrated containers Star Cool CA, however, the atmospheric conditions can be controlled precisely. The new technology, with which 1000 containers of Chiquita’s new fleet are equipped, allows shippers to carefully monitor and control the amount of carbon dioxide, oxygen and nitrogen. By controlling the ripening, the system ensures an extended transportation window of up to 45 days and arrival of the bananas in perfect condition for a prolonged shelf life in supermarkets. Looking back over these past years work with the container fleet upgrade, we can proudly say we have achieved something remarkable” said Carlos Lopez Flores, President of Chiquita. “We’ve saved an unprecedented amount of energy – the equivalent of the CO2 emitted by 3,000 cars per year.” Stefano Di Paolo, President of the Great White Fleet, added; “On January 9th the first vessel in this new service left Central America to sail to the Port of Vlissingen, a new modern hub that will allow Chiquita to serve all Northern European destinations with the best transit time in the industry. Chiquita is proud to offer its clients the best service in quality, time and efficiency.” Is the upgraded a container fleet being used to transport perishable goods to the underground bunkers where the Elites have fled to? Is a form of germ warfare being transported under climate controlled conditions? Is an alien life form being transported in the extremely climate controlled fleet? Organ harvesting is big business possibly needed in vax manufacture? Or, they may be teenage Nephilim giants being brought out of cryogenics, now that would ripple the world. Giants alone would do that. Let alone Nephilim. Imagining when middle earth is leaked will shatter people’s reality. The name Star Cool also stands out. Kind of an odd name for something designed just to transport fresh fruit. It doesn’t scream so much “Farm to Fork” as it screams “Door Dash to Underground Bunker Dwellers”, or "Transporting your cryogenically frozen butt to another start system because the earth is about to get really cold (solar minimum).” The fact we have cures for pretty much everything and it’s withheld will make so many people mad that family has died to say cancer also. That film is the reason I won’t get a DNA test, lol. The normies won’t believe it when they see pictures of political candidates, businessmen and entertainers in compromising positions. “Oh that crack pipe was photoshopped in. Fake news. Carry on.” Their brains will drip out of their ears if they’re forced to learn the truth about Nephilim. Hahaha. I can only see this ever working if the world HAS to stop turning and disclosure happens all at once in every media Avenue we have. Teenage Nephilim. Shudders Now that’s a terrifying thought. All surface internet and television etc would grind to a halt and only show the open eyes. I cannot feel how this can be carried out any other way. Amen to that. We know a few things. Many officials like judges were using Covid and lockdowns to attempt to gain access to the base in El Paso to get into the underground bunkers. We also know that “patients” were being shipped into El Paso from Juarez. Could this be shipments to other areas to act as cover for trying to gain access to other DUMBs in the Southeast? It feels like an invasion is about to happen or preparation for Dark Winter. Ok what are we missing here folks. Let’s review (I jumped in at the tail end of the “focus and figure it out” part earlier. So I am working backwards and trying to connect the dots, not even certain I have all the dots. So let’s try to reverse engineer the info: We have “dead bodies” being loaded onto a climate controlled truck contracted out from a company that typically transports bananas. The transport vehicles closely monitor nitrogen and C02. That’s bringing me back to cryogenics. As @EllenHughes pointed out, transporting the vax packed in dry ice was mentioned in the news recently. As several have pointed out, “Nephilim on Ice” are a distinct cargo possibility. (And also sounds like the world’s most terrifying Ice Capades tour.) With no evidence it’s just a story haha. If they can monitor all those things in the trailer, maybe there drugged bodies being taken to camps under the guise of being dead… they do like to harvest from live bodies, apparently. The Zombie Potion Death Sleep. Just eat the Fugu and let the tetrodotoxin gently rock you to sleep… Zzzz. Bit odd to put it in body type bags? Though someone earlier said they were very long bags… sounds logical to me. Yikes! I was looking at the area around Tennessee and found this. Those aren’t even body bags, they were just wrapped in sheets. At least to my eyes. Could be coincidence but I don’t think they make those anymore. Keep an eye on it. Reason not to need biosuits. Agreed. My thought went to Club K also being in play. I got it! They transported cryosleeping flight aces to the base for a heads up, cause empty trucks just suck. Hence the 18 wheelers to get all the equipment in there. Then they load up dubious shit wrapped in plastic sheets for the public to see with prisoners, say it’s Covid bodies with non anti contagious bodybags and PPG for the prisoners - nothing too odd considering our everyday normal right now - and in the end the real Chiquita cooling containers get loaded up with those Nephilim chambers they had to throw the dudes out of course Biden had a seizure, Obama needs to suffer another year in Gitmo but is beyond what we could do medically and trump missed the last golf ball cause the 3d printed plant steak bloats as fuck. So watch out for the news concerning couple red haired ballzy dudes doing strange things and were done here. 95% effectiveness lol in 11 months. We live in a clown world. TechCrunch: Moderna reports its COVID-19 vaccine is 94.5% effective in first data from Phase 3 trial. “A vaccine only has to have 50% effectiveness to be declared safe.” [Fuck that. Also no peer review studies. Only details have been passed to the media. All lies until we see study and peer review data.] Early Data Show Moderna’s Coronavirus Vaccine Is 94.5% Effective. Moderna is the second company to report preliminary results from a large trial testing a vaccine. But there are still months to go before it will be widely available to the public. [Moderna is backed by Bill Gates. They never disclose if this protection percentage is valid for all age groups. It varies a lot on normal flu vaccine. Just heard that on the radio and was about to post something about it. Yep and Fraudci is a front face and speaker for them. Big payout for Fraudci upon success. Gates is invested in all the Pharmaceutical companies in the Great Vaxx Relay Race. My money has been on Pfizer since day 1. Gates and GAVI have a long history of partnering up on eugenics and sterilization crusades in Africa, Israel, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mexico and the Philippines. Probably a few other places as well. All need to be sent to Gitmo. Whoa whoa whoa I just heard something on the top of the hour radio news break!! The benefit that the Moderna vax has over the Pfizer vax is that it can be transported at regular cold temperatures, instead of the ultra-cold temps that the Pfizer vax requires. Coronavirus vaccine: Cold storage remains hurdle for Pfizer vaccine distribution. The Challenges of Vaccine Cold-Chain Distribution Must Be Met to End the Pandemic. Trucks, planes and storage facilities all need to be able to keep a vaccine cold. Just like a fresh piece of fish, vaccines are highly perishable products and must be kept at very cold, specific temperatures. The majority of COVID-19 vaccines under development – like the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines – are new RNA-based vaccines. If they get too warm or too cold they spoil. And, just like fish, a spoiled vaccine must be thrown away. So how do companies and public health agencies get vaccines to the people who need them? The answer is something called the vaccine cold chain – a supply chain that can keep vaccines in tightly controlled temperatures from the moment they are made to the moment that they are administered to a person. Ultimately, hundreds of millions of people in the U.S. and billions globally are going to need a coronavirus vaccine – and potentially two doses of it. This mass vaccination effort is going to require a complex vaccine cold chain on a scale like never before. The current vaccine cold chain is not up to the task, and expanding the supply chain is not going to be easy. Gloved hands holding a syringe of the Moderna vaccine. Production of a COVID-19 vaccine will fall far short of need at first, so every vaccine is valuable. Cold chain problems mean wasted vaccines. Most vaccines need to be stored within 1 degree Fahrenheit of their ideal temperature. Traditional vaccines are usually stored between 35 degrees Fahrenheit and 46 degrees Fahrenheit, but some of the leading COVID-19 vaccines need to be stored at much colder temperatures. Moderna’s vaccine requires a storage temperature of minus 4 degrees Fahrenheit, whereas Pfizer’s vaccine candidate requires a storage temperature of minus 94 degrees Fahrenheit. These are not easy temperatures to maintain accurately. A study from 2019 estimated that 25% of vaccines are degraded by the time they arrive at their destination. If a vaccine is exposed to temperatures outside its range, and this gets noticed, then the vaccines are always thrown away. Rarely, a temperature mistake is missed and one of these vaccines is administered. Research shows that these vaccines won’t cause any adverse effects, but could offer decreased protection and might require a patient to be revaccinated. Temperature mistakes are mostly due to inappropriate shipping procedures in the cold chain, and these losses are estimated at US$34.1 billion annually. But that number does not even take into account the cost – physically as well as financially – of any illnesses that could have been prevented by timely deliveries of high-quality vaccines. As a scholar of operations management, I study perishable product supply chains in the pharmaceutical industry and how they relate to product quality. With billions of vaccines needed to address the pandemic, a high spoilage rate would result in an immense financial loss and a huge delay in vaccinations that could result in deaths and a longer global shutdown. A man in a lab coat stands in front of a freezer filled with medical supplies. Cold storage facilities are as important as the planes and trucks that will move the vaccines. The cold chain today. Experts estimate that somewhere between 12 billion and 15 billion COVID-19 vaccines are needed globally. Currently, the world is capable of producing and distributing around 6.4 billion flu vaccines per year. In 2021, experts expect companies will produce around 9 billion COVID-19 vaccines, and the cold chain must be able to handle this huge increase on top of the vaccines that must be distributed every year already. The cold chain requires three major pieces of infrastructure: planes, trucks and cold storage warehouses. How the infrastructure is connected and utilized depends on the vaccine production locations and the points of demand. Once a COVID-19 vaccine is produced, it likely will be immediately transported by truck to the nearest suitable airport. Since a COVID-19 vaccine is particularly valuable and time sensitive, it will likely be shipped via air transport across the country or world. After these planes are unloaded, the vaccines will be taken via truck to appropriate warehouse storage facilities for transportation to distribution facilities. Some of the vaccines may be directly shipped from the warehouses to health care facilities where the vaccinations will take place. Preparations and solutions. So what can companies, health agencies and governments do to help expand the cold chain? The first step will be to identify where the vaccines will be produced. If production is done mainly abroad, companies will need to use trucks and planes for transportation within their own countries and for further distribution to others. There is also a lot of uncertainty about which COVID-19 vaccine will be approved first. Different vaccines may require different temperatures and different handling procedures. Hence, staff throughout the cold chain would need different training on how to handle each vaccine. Another question is how frequently deliveries will need to be made to points of care. This will depend on the refrigeration capacity of health care organizations and hospitals, staffing resources, the locations the vaccines will be given and many other factors, including the shelf life of the vaccine itself. FedEx and UPS planes sitting at an airport. Companies like UPS are already gearing up to store and transport a vaccine. Finally, there is the simple problem of how to expand shipping and storage capacity. Typical restaurant freezers have a range of 5 degrees Fahrenheit to minus 10 degrees Fahrenheit and simply can’t reach the temperatures required by something like the Pfizer vaccine. Specialized equipment is needed. Several major logistics companies, including UPS and DHL, are already investing in new storage facilities for cold chain management. UPS is adding freezer farms of 600 freezers capable of reaching minus 80 degrees Celsius near UPS air hubs in Louisville, Kentucky, and the Netherlands. Each freezer will be able to hold 48,000 vials of vaccine and could easily store either the Pfizer vaccine or the Moderna vaccine at the necessary low temperatures. Installing freezers capable of the low temperatures needed by the Pfizer vaccine isn’t possible in many places, so it is essential that processes be put into place to make sure those areas can receive a steady supply of the vaccine. Airports and logistics companies are currently evaluating whether they can meet this need. The results remain to be seen. These are just a few of the major problems and potential solutions, but there are dozens of interesting scenarios that could arise. For example, if the U.S. government gets involved in distribution, there is a possibility that the military would transport vaccines. Constant electricity becomes essential as well. In regions where fire risk is leading to blackouts or in developing nations where the grid is not as reliable, thousands of vaccines could be lost if the power goes out. It is also expected that only certain airports certified for handling pharmaceuticals will be able to accept such valuable, perishable cargo, so bottlenecks may occur there. And finally, it’s possible that with the airline companies reeling from the pandemic, there might not be enough active planes to meet the demand for shipping these vaccines. These are just a few of the major problems and potential solutions, but there are dozens of interesting scenarios that could arise. For example, if the U.S. government gets involved in distribution, there is a possibility that the military would transport vaccines. Constant electricity becomes essential as well. In regions where fire risk is leading to blackouts or in developing nations where the grid is not as reliable, thousands of vaccines could be lost if the power goes out. It is also expected that only certain airports certified for handling pharmaceuticals will be able to accept such valuable, perishable cargo, so bottlenecks may occur there. And finally, it’s possible that with the airline companies reeling from the pandemic, there might not be enough active planes to meet the demand for shipping these vaccines. It is a test run. Your train wreck with fortunately no fatalities is most likely an emergency preparedness scenario. How long can we keep this stuff cool if we encounter any number of XY variables that could disrupt or impede the transit route? What’s the thoughts that El Paso inmates were given the vaccine and they are dead bodies but not contagious as it’s not airborne? Question is why the overkill with those N/CO containers. Reaching those temperatures needed is not a big deal concerning insulation of the trucks but more about what cooling unit you put in there and how much power it needs. Seems more like mentioned before. Something shall or shall not strive in there? I think they’re props. But why? The biggest feeling to all this needs to be why. Moving toys out of the tunnels / dumbs at El Paso maybe. Well if they are doing a true test run to make sure that the cold transport is sufficient to keep it from spoiling even with significant delays, they would be sending the real vaxx out to quality control test when it arrives wherever it’s going. That’s Possibility 1. Possibility 2 is that they’re transporting something else that needs to be kept cold. (Nephilim on Ice.) Possibility 3a is that they are transporting bodies alright, not dead bodies, but rather cryogenically preserved Elite who are catapulting their frozen remains through the Stargate to go their new home somewhere across the cosmos (or, possibility 3b, being taken, still frozen, underground for continued perseveration. I’ve been seeing sniffers flying over Odessa, Texas for days now. The refrigerated trucks are from Tennessee, and also marked “Carrier”. Tennessee is where the Carrier plant is located, in Collierville. Yes carrier is the brand of the cooling systems. I don’t think those are bodies, some of the photos look like they might be transporting something else. Bananas need to be kept slightly cold but not frozen, otherwise the skin sticks to the pulp and when you take them out they turn brown. Cadavers do need to be frozen or they stink really quickly. Ciudad Juárez and Chihuahua are pushing the Covid second wave narrative big time. There are a bunch of tunnels, legal and illegal crossing the border. My guess is that they will soon say there is a new more deadly Covid strain in El Paso - Ciudad Juárez. And make everybody panic and force lockdowns. Dark Winter will start in El Paso. Meanwhile, unknown fun stuff will happen underground. Where were the videos of them yelling it was fake? Hang on a moment… if those containers are really capable of delivering constant gas pressures and percentages, they must be vacuum proof and tested otherwise you would lose a lot of oxygen e.g. during those long hauls. So they make up for a decent after nuke transport vehicle too with a few additions! What if they are spread out for that purpose or used to transport things off site where minimal readings would not go unnoticed? Dunno on what energy source this ancient tech runs, but if its got to do with radioactivity, even if those tech just emits it because of the construction materials, you got your answer. Same applies for a really deadly ‘virus’ strain. Prisoners are expandable. There may be no way to spread such a thing unnoticed nationwide, so they do it that way. But it would mean the military were on the red side on that one… Now that’s a thought I’m on board with. No joke, my initial thought was “they’re transporting weapons and making it look like bodies”. MF smiling. They need something scarier to push people into begging for vaccinations. DC Hibbard: “Meet Willie. He’s getting ready for pandemic # 2. Are you excited? His wife is…” Oh they were all over you tube back in January/February. I’m sure they’ve all been scrubbed by now. Why would they even show it to us? Plausible deniability. Cover up. “we just moved what we THOUGHT were bodies…” Or, slight of hand. If that’s what we’re being shown, what are we NOT being shown?? This sounds more plausible to me. Are we sure the inmates are loading bodies into the trucks and not unloading something? This picture shows the inmates walking to a truck with empty orange stretchers. What is that about? Unfortunately we must also keep track on an areas where it seems any new outbreaks happen “especially new strain” of covid-19. I truly would not put it pass them to release a deadlier strain to create huge lockdown, economy crashing, food shortages and people begging for the vax after a long dark winter. Also it might now matter who becomes the president. I don’t think they (or whoever) need to release any new strain, just stage a more apocalyptic scenario and push it in the media narrative. Should they release something more uncontrollable they could not manage to turn in on/off depending on who is next President. Sounds fishy over there. Seems like they want to up the death count, to justify further lockdown. Eric Feigl-Ding: “MOTHER OF GOD—El Paso nurse’s horrifying story of hospital situation. There is a COVID room nicknamed “the pit” where no doctors enter, patients only get 3 CPR cycles—patients are sent there to just wait, code & die. None has survived “the pit.” Does not match the totally sealed container thesis. The door mechanism does not allow for what I said above. Crowley is a government contractor with NO locations in Tennessee. Carrier is the only Tenn connection on the surface, with them having a factory there…but as someone mentioned that’s only for the cooling equipment attached to the truck, not the truck itself… so that doesn’t necessarily explain why it originated in Tennessee. Good find… the logo on the trucks been too low res. The latest pic gave it away… So why would they pick up bodies using inmates (who can’t sing/rat)? Does not make sense… Should not happen. Inmates without proper protection, that happen to be a population that cannot really comply with social distancing. These pictures show that it has in fact bodies in it and they are in biosafety level 4 bags. So if they are bodies being handled poorly, that would cause a larger outbreak and up the dead count. Which would align to this woman’s testimony. IF there would be a virus yes… but this story is just to keep you locked up. To keep you busy not focusing on what’s really happening. Devils advocate… knowing the horrors of the rona and the pit… would you handle the outside of your mask like this? True, I wouldn’t. Hm I think her point was patients were simply allowed to die so long as they tested Covid positive. It’s not so much Covid that killed them but neglect. PCR test may not be accurate. But yeah who knows whats on her mind. So inmates clearing bodies do not really need hazmat suits. Freezer trailer installed outside a public hospital in Ciudad Juárez “as a preventive measure”, “in case they are not able to keep up with demand.” El Paso’s narrative is that it is deadly and they need strict lockdown. Judge overturned the last lockdown order. Soooooo… how about we release this video of the pit and show 4 trucks worth of bodies? El Paso will demand a lockdown. I’m thinking something subterranean is going on and they need people inside. Also patients from Juarez would help spike their numbers. Juárez is currently under a not-so-soft lockdown. Only American citizens are allowed back and forth to El Paso. Now I’m thinking about those two refrigerated containers at Walmart that they have been saying since September are for renovations and now they are saying black Friday. Wouldn’t have noticed them except that they are surrounded by 20 shipping containers. Hmmmmm. I just keep thinking of the pic where the guy looks like he’s pushing up hill. That’s how I push my cart at Costco. What is in that bag? Aries mentioned AEDC. About the tennessee plate and inmates loading “covid” bodies… A billboard posted in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, on December 31, 1943. “What you see here. what you do here, what you hear here, when you leave here, let it stay here.” The Secret City. Starting in 1942, the U.S. government began quietly acquiring more than 60,000 acres in Eastern Tennessee for the Manhattan Project—the secret World War II program that developed the atomic bomb. Hopefully you figure it out. Uranium transfer? Preparing for a mass grave to show people how dangerous Covid is? Like the faked pics in Italy? Just because it’s marked a certain way does not guarantee what’s inside the bag. I would have to disagree. Being in the medical field myself. We used several different types of body bags/cadaver pouches (HRP) for transport, including the ones in the images above. After looking at the recently added pictures, I agree that they are indeed cadaver bags. They are clearing DUMBS? The three wise monkeys are a Japanese pictorial maxim, embodying the proverbial principle “see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil”. The three monkeys are Mizaru, who sees no evil, covering his eyes Kikazaru, who hears no evil, covering his ears and Iwazaru, who speaks no evil, covering his mouth. Americold is the leader in temp-controlled warehousing & logistics to the food industry, with extensive warehousing, transportation, & logistics solutions. Do they need biohazard suits if the people are dead? It’s a respiratory infection, spread by breathing. If they are dead, they are not exhaling virus? I wonder if they do need biohazard suits? Great point. I think that would be highly more likely. One thing I can check off my list of less likely concerns. It makes more sense to turn it on and off. Thanks for the great perspective! Bodies lie inside a refrigerated trailer outside the Medical Examiner’s Office in El Paso, Texas, November 14. Figure it out yet? Tractor trailers from a Tennessee Air Force Base. No Prisoners wearing HAZMAT. Cadavers for recruits. So like I said yesterday? I thought about this too but if the prisoners aren’t using proper PPE to handle the bodies, what does that imply? What killed them? Or they are not cadavers used for getting recruits off world… they are the bodies of what was cleared from the tunnels. Hmm. I’d go with your first answer. That would have been my guess too. For the second, why transport when you could cremate unless you wanted to study the remains? And with bodies of unknown origin that could be biotoxic to me in some way, if I wanted to study them, I’d still want that hazmat suit just in case. I think the prisoners are a ruse. They’re not wearing proper PPE as they’re cheap labor and IF IF IF Covid is present, it’s a low risk in those bags. IF it’s not present, FEMA has a use for those bodies for something else. Use the Intelligence to wage the timeline. What are they Concealing in EL PASO? If those were COVID casualties, personnel would wear biohazard suits. Are the white vans relevant or just coincidence? That’ll clear things up. Only the tractor trailers. Why from a military base in TN? So you mentioned El Paso with the booms, no lights, and compared to the Navajo nation. So obviously subterranean battles going on. So the trailers are taking back what was found in the tunnels. If radioactive maybe thats why they are coming from Tennessee. Not authorized to spell it but, El Paso, Fort Bliss, JTFN should tell you enough. First one was gut feeling, the second was a moon shot.

49. MonkeyWerx US: “Bahahahaha - oh my. There are 4X+ the normal up right now… I have NEVER in my 3 years of watching this seen 1030 mil acft up on the app at one time… ever. I will be live at 1pm CST on YouTube. Cheers.” [Incredibly busy day. And none in Canada, motherfuckers. Someone check radar, this is a new world record for the US Military. Lol seems 4chan is learning about EAMs. Do they usually have so many tankers and transports operational? And wtf, a Galaxy transport headed out from Japan. 4chan is looking at EAMs… Call signs were COPELAND and FOOTWORK, last transmission by footwork was an exact repeat of the earlier one by Copeland at 17:34 CST. Things are booming behind the curtains. Of the range of outcomes what is best for you, Aries? (Not for humanity or me) and then what do you believe is best for humanity? Open Eyes happens, Red is suppressed and eliminated and Blue Green Gold expand humanity towards the stars. That station is in the Netherlands and has a marginal RX circuit. Check out some of the other stations with multiple bands listed.] EAMs per UTC day:
    2020-10-25 ##############
    2020-10-26 #####
    2020-10-27 ####################
    2020-10-28 ############
    2020-10-29 ##
    2020-10-30 #####
    2020-10-31 ####
    2020-11-01 ####
    2020-11-02 ##########
    2020-11-03 ######
    2020-11-04 ####
    2020-11-05 ####