Azazel News #Recap 11/15/2020

1. Major Patriot: “Trump is about to reset the entire world.”

2. Popeye Test: Tornados hit NYC.

3. Self-educated people cannot be fooled by institutionalized propaganda.

4. Joel Pollak: “How many moved to Pennsylvania and voted there?”

5. The Babylon Bee: “Septic Trucks Arrive In Washington To Begin Refilling The Swamp.”

6. Ned Ryun: “It’s Curious How Biden Underperformed Hillary Clinton In Every City… Except These Four.”

7. Jenna Ellis: “Interesting that Facebook and IG have changed Biden from “president-elect” to “projected winner.”

8. Ian Miles Cheong: “An English professor at UC Berkeley advocates stealing books and burning them.”

9. Ian Miles Cheong: “REPORT: Trump to launch massive crackdown on China, ‘potentially suicidal’ for future presidents to reverse.”

10. RT: “Turkmenistan unveils six-meter-tall golden statue of president’s favorite dog breed.” [How long until it gets stolen?]

11. Daily Caller: “Dr. Fauci Suggests Masks, Social Distancing Measures Should Continue Even After Vaccine.” [Fuck these Red bastards.]

12. I say, phase 2, we close Walmart, Costco, and other big names and let all the small businesses have a turn at making money.

13. Ezra Levant: “The UK police were once beloved by their own people and admired around the world. That cannot be said anymore.”

14. Watch Industry on HBO to understand how to use Actionable Intelligence at a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm.

15. David Quinn: “When the left say ‘it’s time to unite the country’, what they really mean is, 'agree with us on everything or else’.”

16. Maxx13: “In Venezuela for years we documented all the abuses on the left, and it didn’t work. We lost the country. We understood late that we have to act and not resist.”

17. Ari Fleischer: “A Reality-based, alternative headline would have been: “After Peaceful Pro-Trump Crowds Gather, Left-wing Opponents Use Nightfall to Attack.”

18. Kevin Sorbo: “Orwell called them thought police. Twitter and Facebook call them “fact checkers.” [Once again, my prediction down the line in this timeline is that blowback on big tech will be very very severe.]

19. Mark R. Levin: “CNN for sale. Maybe China will buy it just to keep it afloat. After all, it serves their purposes.” [Remember what we said about Dorsey being interested in buying CNN?]

20. Heads up: ‘Greenland’ Will Skip Theaters and Go Straight to Streaming on Amazon Prime. The disaster movie Greenland starring Gerard Butler will now skip theaters and go straight to Amazon Prime.

21. Rep. Jim Jordan: “Is this part of Joe Biden’s “unity” and “healing” plan?” Julio Rosas: “Antifa and BLM members attack people who are eating dinner near BLM Plaza. They threw projectiles and a large firework.”

22. ULA launches spy satellite from Florida after weather delays. A U.S. government spy satellite, NROL 101, was launched into orbit from Florida at sunset Friday after a week of weather delays. [Underreported.]

23. How QAnon infiltrated the yoga world. QAnon, the baseless far-right conspiracy theory, has gone from anonymous message boards into the mainstream. It’s even found a home in the yoga world.

24. Steve Guest: “CNN’s Jake Tapper this morning: “Christmas is probably not gonna be possible.” [I had completely forgotten that CNN was a paragon of journalistic integrity and ethics.]

25. ‘It’s time to come home’ — acting Pentagon chief wants to end America’s wars in the Middle East. The wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria have cost U.S. taxpayers more than $1.57 trillion since Sept. 11, 2001.

26. Computerized canines to join Tyndall AFB. Tyndall AFB will be one of the first Air Force bases to implement semi-autonomous robot dogs into their patrolling regiment. [See spot run. Run spot run.]

27. Total Eclipse of the Sun on December 14, 2020 in Chile and Argentina. Enlarge the video! On Monday, December 14th, the Moon will once again pass in front of the Sun to produce a total solar eclipse.

28. Lara Logan: “GA Poll Watcher, IT Expert, Non-Trump Supporter Affidavit: Sudden Surge of 20,000 Mail-In-Votes For Biden In Early Hours On Nov 5, While Approx. 1,000 Votes For Trump Disappeared.”

29. Globalnews [dot] ca: “Hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C. to support Trump’s unsubstantiated claims that the U.S. presidential election was “rigged.” [Okay hundreds of people LOL.

30. Partisans Cheating By Ignoring Election Law Is As Big As Vote Fraud. Fraud and violations of the election code are two distinct problems, yet there has been little analysis of the latter, which might be more significant.

31. Sean Davis: “Good. Chuck Todd is a left-wing clown, and Republicans should not allow themselves to be used as props by a propagandist who peddled the Kavanaugh rape hoax, the Russian collusion hoax, and the Covington Catholic hoax.”

32. Donald Trump Jr.: “Big time leadership from Donald Trump with DNI Ratcliffe, Robert C. O’Brien and the whole NatSec team, but this is hardly “last minute.” Trump’s been right on China since day one… all while the Bidens were chasing cash from the Chinese Communist Party.”

33. Chris Buskirk: “Basically FB is acknowledging the fact that the votes aren’t certified, there is ongoing litigation and the final results are not yet known. This is what Biden cheerleaders don’t want to acknowledge. There is a legal, democratic process still underway.”

34. Sean Davis: “A source familiar with Durham’s ongoing investigation of the bogus Russian collusion operation tells FDRLST: “Durham isn’t doing anything. Dropping his investigations. He’s worried about blowback from Biden. What an absolute disgrace.”

35. Powers been out for 5 mins… I’ve said solar power backup to the wife probably about 70 times… so if i never respond again, I’m dead. I hope it’s temporary and you don’t have to barbecue tonight or tomorrow. I do. I got tons and tons of preps… hell of a survival Sunday.

36. Donald Trump Jr.: “By not covering all of the violence from the left over the last four years the media has allowed this to continue and to get worse. If they even did a little bit of “journalism,” public sentiment would be against these piece of shit fascists pretending to be anti-fascists.”

37. Rasmussen Reports: “Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia … in these big cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.”

38. Andy Ngô: “You may have seen graphic photos & video of a female BLM protester laying on the ground in DC w/a bloody mouth. Here’s video of what happened when she allegedly stole a US flag & was brandishing a knife. She got knocked out.”

39. There is a reason we encourage you to play first person shooters. Was a pro for couple years, but whats the use of it if you’re totally unarmed and even if you’d get a restricted license, you’d be the first ones to get fetched if anything was going to happen?

40. Wow! POTUS retweets Andy Ngo discussing BLM rioters knocking a man unconscious at the Million MAGA March. The rioters stole the man’s phone while he was on the ground. Trump: “Human Radical Left garbage did this. Being arrested now!”

41. Sinéad Linda Murphy: “Aron Walton what a legend standing up for his right. Father of 6 and this is what the world has come to. People need to stand up and open they can’t arrest everyone. Ireland has much more power under our constitution OPEN UP YOUR BUSINESS.”

42. Sohrab Ahmari: “When America’s equivalent of the Red Army Faction brutalizes conservative citizens on the streets of the capital — and does so with total impunity — all the illusions of liberalism collapse. All the hogwash about neutral procedure gets revealed for what it is: hogwash.”

43. BMW Made the World’s First Electrified Wingsuit. It Reached 186 MPH on Its First Flight. Austrian air sports pioneer Peter Salzmann soared through the sky at speeds of up to 186 mph in BMW’s newly developed electric wingsuit. Looks like we have a new challenger for Jeb’s crown. Jeb Corliss wing-suit demo.

44. Candace Owens: “We’re supposed to believe that our intelligence agencies can track and take out an Iranian terrorist (Soleimani) overnight but they can’t manage to get to the root of ANTIFA and black lives matter— well-funded domestic terrorist cells that have been operating unchecked for YEARS.”

45. ELIJAH SCHAFFER: “After accusing a Trump supporter of sticking a large knife into his torso Viewers quickly pointed out that there was no evidence of the attack or marks on the vest to support his claim. The account then deleted the post after it went viral. Thank God I saved it .You’re welcome.” [So many lies. Proud Boys did not stab anyone.]

46. Seth Dillon: “In case you forgot what Kamala Harris thinks of the left’s political violence.” Kamala Harris: “If you’re able to, chip in now to the MN Freedom Fund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.” [So disturbing. What kind of vice president does fund raising for people who burn down cities?]

47. Jason Rantz: “Again, Inslee is asked about why he’s targeting businesses like restaurants WHEN THEY’RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COVID CASES (it’s less than 1%) in Washington. He says he doesn’t believe the stat.” Jo: “He says we need to follow science but doesn’t believe in the statistics? Ok, that makes perfect sense.”

48. Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell: "We’re Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States.” "…we’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used - and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden… [Sounds very reminiscent of how the Russian election rigging was proven — the rigging was far too exact, with no added noise.]

49. Inslee announces restrictions on social gatherings, bars, restaurants. Washington Governor Jay Inslee announced restrictions Sunday morning to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Washington state, calling it "the most dangerous public health day in over 100 years in our state’s great history.

50. Yossi Gestetner: “Recount added on average 6.0% votes to four GOPers in NH. Average Dem gain was 0.0%. - A GOPer was down in a CT State Assembly seat by 80 votes due to a glitch. Now ahead by 21. - A MI Dem first won 50.08% of the vote due to a glitch. Lost the win because she got only 48.2%.” [More “accidents” and “errors” = absolute fraud.]

51. History Reviewed. Video & Audio: TeamWhite 2020 No 7: Alex, Alison & Jan: The Great US Stolen Election & updates from Europe. We recorded this show on 12th November 2020. In it we discuss the massively stolen US election, Covid and news from Germany, Britain and France. We discuss the Renouf trial in Germany.

52. Trump supporters are smashing the Black Lives Matter boards put up on the buildings here in DC. [And watch, I can just see the MSM headlines now: Racist hate groups vandalizing businesses and homes that support equality for people of all colors." Oh but wait, I thought it was racist to suggest that ALL lives matter…]

53. Interesting. Costco selling a GTFO of Dodge Jet membership. Not just Gold bars anymore. Nice. These guys would have been the ones selling shovels and pickaxes in the California gold rush. Might make a good investment depending on their widespread civil unrest fallout plan. A good merchant is always welcome on both sides for as long as he is useful.

54. A 200-person unlicensed fight club in New York City was disbanded by sheriffs on Saturday night, according to officials and local reports. Attendees of “Rumble in the Bronx” were discovered drinking, smoking and fighting — but not socially distancing at the event, according to NBC New York. NBC News: Fight club in New York City with over 200 people broken up by authorities.

55. All this is Actionable Intel, try to forecast the next 6 months. For both a Biden Win or Trump Win. What happens if GSM last several years like it did in the 1800s? What happened then? Remember both sides agreed in not discussing the food shortages. No path to peace exists. Both options will lead to chaos and violence. America is divided and conquered. Get out of the big cities!

56. Real driver of military tech has always been thousands of small businesses, not a couple big ones. Trump: “Great job Emily!” Emily Murphy: “Happy National Veterans Small Business Week! DYK? The federal government’s goal is to award at least 3% of all federal contracting dollars to service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses each year. You can find help from GSAODDBU at gas [dot] gov [slash] small-business.”

57. SeattleShrink: “Let’s just call what happened in Washington, D.C. today what it was: An anti-democracy protest by an assortment of white supremacists, violent fascists and conspiracy nuts.” [Someone sure seems upset that the Proud Boys drove Antifa out of DC. Or is he just trying to drum up new business for himself, as a Biden win means no more sessions with his Trump Derangement Syndrome patients?]

58. The Democrats: “The Biden-Harris administration will restore the soul of this nation and bring us together as One America.” Stephen L. Miller: “Yeah you guys sure are restoring the shit out of DC tonight.” [I don’t think they realize how out of touch they sound. Ever since Harvey Weinstein went to prison, their messaging is really off. When is 10 days Of Darkness? You going to kick in doors anytime soon?]

59. When I saw this video of Trump supporters screaming at the police “we are on your side”, I couldn’t help but be reminded of the White kids screaming out to BLM that he was “on their side” as they were throwing rocks through his apartment window. I also thought about the business displaying “Black Lives Matter” signs in front of their properties that were burning to the ground by BLM arsonists.

60. Elijah Schaffer: “Most of the corporate “press” was on the Antifa side of the barrier near SCOTUS at the Million MAGA March With their cameras pointed at police and Trump supporters while they obeyed orders from Antifa not to film them attacking people Shows you exactly which side they are on.” Andy Ngo: “They’re frothing at the mouth angry that independent journalists who don’t have security or expensive equipment were able to record footage showing who and what BLM-antifa really are. None of yesterday’s violence would have been known without those brave videographers.”

61. Blake Buckner: “Airbnb bans alleged ‘Proud Boys’ member planning to attend 'Million MAGA March.’ FoxNews airbnb - Will you also be banning members / supporters of BLM and ANTIFA? They violently occupied several blocks in Seattle - terrorizing residents w/ firearms.” [At the intersection of cancel culture and virtue signaling. Lol, for some reason that reminds me of the interview where Tom Waits was asked where he lived, and he replied "I live at the corner of bedlam and squalor.”]

62. Resistance (from 2016) was the Deep State slogan to focus their minions for their surprised need to defend their criminal empire. Antifa/Nazifa is the Deep State’s rebirth of Hitler’s Brown Shirts as their social enforcement army. MSM is their propaganda machine trying and failing to control the collective social narrative. Resist is the people’s response to the DS authoritarian domination. 1776 is the call to finish the American Revolution. Hold the line is where we are now.

63. They’re gearing up to justify riots with a false narrative of an election steal. Nods. Red Faction and Black Hats vs Blues and White Hats. Story as old as time. Red factions power is primarily derived from deception - working through proxies, in the shadows, almost non-existent. Blowing the lid off everything and exposing the malicious actors, and having like a 24/7 broadcast on what’s been really happening for the past 1000 years, at least, would immediately strip them of most of their power. Why hasn’t this been done? We are part of the Rebuild Team, We cheer on Defense and Attack but our mission is to survive.

64. Swiss report reveals new details on CIA spying operation. The CIA and German intelligence jeopardized Switzerland’s historic reputation for neutrality by using a Swiss company as a platform for a global espionage operation for decades, according to a report released Tuesday by members of the Swiss parliament. Investigators concluded that Swiss authorities were aware of, and at times complicit in, an elaborate espionage operation in which the CIA covertly owned and controlled a Swiss company, Crypto AG, that secretly sold rigged encryption systems to foreign governments. British forces during Falklands’ war benefited from CIA Crypto AG decoded messages. “The intelligence coup of the century.” For decades the CIA read the encrypted communications of allies and adversaries.

65. We live in a Banana Republic. MaReQ: “EYES ON ANONS Durham.” “Fraudulent votes in Durham County are being changed from Democrat to either unaffiliated or Republican. I wrote down a list of 10 names that were prisoners of at least three months. I double checked and typed in the first, middle, and last name alongside their birthdates to ensure it was actually them as the fraudulent vote. I wrote down the party affiliation, I go to check today, this is what I get. There is no recount happening in North Carolina. Votes are being changed purposefully to imply that Republicans are committing fraud instead of Democrats. The narrative in the upcoming days will shift to imply Trump is committing fraud. Fucking hell. We are getting a narrative shift folks. MSM will imply that Trump is perpetrating fraud.” Anons are reporting that the votes are shifting back and forth.

66. I really don’t give a shit about SpaceX - to me it’s a dog and pony show. We’ve had self landing rockets since the 50s. When you’ve seen Electrogravitics this dog and pony show of the White World gets boring. It’s a lie, they know it. I know it and so does the Military Industrial Complex. Jeff and Elon are competing for the tech transfer. Technology Transfer have the potential to change/elevate humanity and our place among the stars in the White World. These charades between Space X and Blue Origin is for Majestic-12 to decide who is worthy of the tech transfer. We’ve been to the Stars and have bases on Mars and all over the solar system. We are a Type 2 Civilization. Lots of helicopters the past few days. Military aircraft in the middle of the night. Just got a boom. And I’m rooting for Elon. I’m rooting for you the people.

67. Look at this now the Vietnamese are in the Drone Business. The Vietnamese company Viettel Military Industry and Telecoms Group began mass production of VT-Pigeon unmanned aerial vehicles of its own design for the needs of the Vietnamese People’s Army. Specifications in the third photo. I’m impressed like seriously. Seriously look why this is impressive. Drones were developed by Tier 1 Military Industrial Companies in the 80s. Saw action in the 2000s (GWOT). Russian, Israeli, and Turkish firms followed. In 2020, you have 3rd World countries like Azerbaijan and Armenia using Drones. Having the same capabilities the CIA and DoD enjoyed in secrecy in the early 2000s. Now today you have a third world country like Vietnam - a Third World Country producing Drones with the similar capabilities as 2nd Tier Israeli Drones. There should exist a law to document this catch up in Technological Transfer. The future is going to be extremely fucking scary. In less than 40 years Vietnam has caught up. Kinda reminds me of tb1. Vietnam is moving on up.

68. It will be very satisfying to see AOC hoisted on her own petard. “War is a racket.” - General Smedley Butler. Any opportunity to censor. The conditioning begins. We need new ways to communicate outside of big tech control. “Escape before it’s too late.” Snap yourself out. It’s more likely at this point that she will be President in 2028. She is excellent at playing both sides against each other. The people backing her are very powerful and will probably fight tooth and nail to keep her protected. Her OP is to bring them the control they want. People who play both sides against each other often get taken out. AOC is owned by big tech. They love her. Except for those who ultimately wear the crown. Then we just call them Kings. Lol the fuck, no. Jim Jordan in 2028 not AOC. I respect you but that’s what my intel has been telling me. Same one that told me Kamala Harris was the elites pick for prez in 2018. He ain’t around anymore so the situation could have changed since then. I heard CloneOp intel about the same, AOC rising. Jordan 2028. That would certainly be ideal. Hope it happens.

69. SonnyinSeattle: “Super Spreader March. And they will March COVID right back to memaw’s table for turkey, beer and football. F’ing idiots.” [Yes because only Antifa and BLM protesters are immune from COVID. It’s a Woke Virus. Woke As A Joke. The hatemongers really can’t stand getting a taste of their own medicine. That video from Light Foot screamed pre planned BS with everyone happening to have masks on. This is usually not the case with both left and right. A way to gaslight and make it ok for them to celebrate Biden winning and then saying people can not celebrate Thanksgiving. Piss off. And what I notice more if you have certain labels you can hide behind then because if you call them out you’re racist homophobic and much more even if you are colored or gay. So backward. See my post about Madrid Fault and Eclipse. Also very interesting of the comet flying through NY. Got a hit on it but told not to share. Lots of big movement on the energetic morphic level.]

70. Google Earth user spots dome-covered cave in Antarctica, sparking alien theories. An eagle-eyed Google Earth devotee thinks there’s something odd going on in Antarctica. [My my… I wonder what they do down there…. Closer We Move Towards Open Eyes. Getting in the open.] Shapeshifting Materials Could Transform Our World Inside Out. From medicine to space travel, Chuck Hoberman’s shape-shifting is expanding scientific research. [This field of applied science in the Black World is known as Claytronics.] NEXT WORLD - Intel Claytronics (Programmable Matter). “Claytronics” is an emerging field of engineering concerning reconfigurable nanoscale robots (‘claytronic atoms’, or catoms) designed to form much larger scale machines or mechanisms. [The amusement here is The NY Post is reporting about it. Hopefully some of you get your shit together do some seasons in Antarctica then get to see the Dome and then Go Off-World.] Antarctica Black Project? Senator Privy to ‘Intelligence Secrets’ Once Visited South Pole. Lockheed’s Skunk Works is responsible for the development of stealth fighters and even more exotic projects. [Connect the dots.]

71. Fake science worshiping religion at an all time high in west, highest in many decades. One side blindly trusts all authorities, who claim to be backed by science. Other side blindly trusts no authorities, no matter if they claim to be backed by science. Don’t be the asshole with the NASA Shirt on the right. Means you are a lazy piece of shit whose never done research in your life. For example you have all these fucking retards science worshipers stating their is a surge in COVID19 based upon statistics “collected” around the world telling you to stay home cancel thanksgiving and xmas while celebrating in the street in packed crowds for a Fake Biden win. And these same stupid motherfuckers refused to see the evidence of fraud in the 2020 election. It’s hilarious the same politicians pushing ZoomsGiving and Lockdowns are in the streets with thousands of others without a mask who claim to be on the side of science. Yet can’t look into scientific data proving massive fraud. This is the Biderman report on Communist brainwashing and reprogramming techniques used by the Chinese and North Koreans upon captured American servicemen in the 1950’s. The parallels are almost identical to what’s being implemented via the covid operation today.

72. “The pandemic represents a rare but narrow opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and rest our world.” -Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum. [End Tyranny. End the lockdowns. Stop the Great Reset. Everyone at Davos (World Economic Forum) is a fucking Bilderberg Wannabe clown. Only reason to go to Davos is to pretend to look important and do coke at the ski house afterwards at the afterparties. Davos crowd is the same as the Art Basel crowd. We should make World Economic Forum memes, fucking Swiss Cokeheads. Good to know. I’m glad that’s one prediction narrative that won’t come to pass. Is it just me or is the future looking bright? Trump winning the narrative game despite the Reds best attempts to stop him. Well done! Nice job from the Wizards looking out for us! PRESS Core: "People are revolting against the economic ‘elites’ … this year we must develop a ‘Davos Manifesto 2020’ to reimagine the purpose & scorecards for companies & govts.” World Economic Forum WEF scheme funded by $3 billion global bond Justin Trudeau gov issued days before Davos? There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset initiative. COVID-19 used to expedite UN’s 2030 agenda.” Translation: Buy Bitcoin. Fuck their bullshit reset. Hide gold. Ezra Levant: “I thought this was supposed to be a conspiracy theory. But here it is, straight from Trudeau’s mouth. The pandemic is the excuse for a “Great Reset” of the world, led by the UN.” Wow not what I was expecting. They aren’t poor but that’s a little bit of a joke as far as prices go for so called elites. I even have had more expensive and better sushi than that… Is this genuine? It was meant to Bankrupt you, drain you, have you fight back, then take away your guns as your voice is silenced and censored. While you are given a new reset bank account tied to your social credit score. How to stop this timeline? Go Blue, Go Off-Planet or keep fighting for Trump. They’ve been planning this for decades. In case Reds win, for someone who is unable to be taken off world, would living off-grid be a good solution? One of many Solutions. But the ones who will fight back the fiercest are the Patriots. They show the aftermath of this timeline in The Expanse. In the Earth Story Arch. Building back better, climate change, 2030 agenda, sustainable development, SDGS, Pandemic, reset, pre-pandemic efforts, extreme poverty… in 29 seconds… So let’s all brainstorm. Grid goes down in the middle of winter like WEF is predicting. What’s the first thing we do? Lol Aries just said it wasn’t going to happen. Ignore it. Why not theorize? Not productive. But I’ll let the admins be the judge. This chat is for actionable intel only. If it’s not actionable it goes in disclosure. I think you can never know when the grid can go down. So it’s always good to plan. But maybe that’s just me. At that point you are either prepped or your not which you should be. So better off stacking cash for a generator or something else manifesting your goals. I’ve learned that too much talk makes for a dull day. Much better putting in the work. You can go here if you want to put in the work. Do you really think this brain dead limp dick SJW libtard has the ability to pull this off. Check back in 6 months, I am of the opinion that this is going to blow in his face, and result in his removal from office. People are starting to wake up the the international fuckery.

73. Ned Ryun: “Dominion also has ties to the Clinton Foundation through its DELIAN project, and to Nancy Pelosi, whose aide is Dominion’s D.C. lobbyist. Dominion has also been tied to numerous cases of election fraud." JimAnon SullyQ: “Wouldn’t it be crazy to find out that the election software and the Covid19 stat software were written by the same company? Yep. Dominion created them both.” Ian Miles Cheong: “This pops up when I try to retweet Trump. It only gives the option to quote tweet.” Twitter MANUALLY blocking Dominion and Dominion Voting Systems. You cannot search for these hashtags. However, they forgot to turn off the auto fill and turns out they are MASSIVELY TRENDING. Dominion 1300 in the last hour. Dominion Voting Systems 1900 in the last hour. Try and get the word out, show people that Twitter is doing this on purpose!!! Clif High: “So scanners reject (for correction supposedly) OR count ballots put thru them & report totals to central SQL db. Lots of moving parts, runs on Windows, many points of potential failure/cracking. Theoretically will not BOTH reject & count a ballot. a) we can believe it b/c is CNN; b) bad sign to be ‘correcting’ software the night before the cert test. Dominion (Smartmatic) could not even run the voting in the Philippines! What is really fucking irritating & crazy making is that, as a tech & programmer/software designer, I know I can build a reliable voting system with NONE of the shenanigans. If you can bank online safely, you can vote online safely. Blockchain treats votes as your property. It was Obama/Biden who ‘gifted’ you the Dominion voting system to allow you to vote in their selections… Read more… Dominion voting systems was started by progressives with the mission statement to further progressive agenda. SMARTMATIC also controls (created) the source code for the vote scanning machines. Mollach controls your vote results.” Time to show you some Counterintelligence before it’s scrubbed for funsies. How info is manipulated in real time. Check this. Pay attention to the address: Tides Canada, 215 Spadina Ave #360, Toronto, ON M5T 2C7, Canada, +1 416-481-8652. At MakeWay, we believe in a world where everyone is living in a stable climate and is treated fairly and equally. It’s founded by Soros. Now check this. Dominion Voting Systems Inc. +1 866-654-8683. Check address on Google Maps. It’s empty but it says is located at Robertson building. Click there, And now check address. Ding ding ding its the same address!!!The Robertson Building, 215 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2C7, Canada, +1 416-977-0249. Now under Roberston Building look at their directory, Dominion appears Tides doesn’t. Information hidden in plain sight. Then deniers in social media claim conspiracy when this appears. Soro’s Tide (that created BLM Support Fund) is in the same building and right next door (suite 360) to Dominion Voter Fraud (suite 370). The building they are in is the Robertson Bldg. at 215 Spadina in Toronto. I’ve been in that building many times over the years. BUSTED: I have the evidence showing Dominion Voting Systems is HQed on the same floor as Soros-funded Tides Canada foundation. Tides created the BLM Support Fund. Dominion partnered with Soros’s board member and good friend. It’s just to show you how info is manipulated. It’s in plain sight and when anyone raises the topic it’s shut down as conspiracy theories. MSM manipulates masterfully their audiences.

74. New Madrid Earthquakes Strike at the Bottom of Each Solar Minimum. New Madrid is in the center of the US iirc, somewhere in Missouri. New Madrid Seismic Zone. Major seismic zone and a prolific source of intraplate earthquakes in the southern and midwestern United States. I thought it was Madrid in Spain. You’re thinking of old Madrid. Also interesting the Madrid fault lies near where the next total eclipse will land in USA in Spring 2024. It intersects with the previous total solar eclipse of I believe it was 2018 or 2017 in the summer. This path from both cross at a town named by the government named Cairo Little Egypt. This along with the solar minimums and synching up with the Madrid Fault line I would bet the biggest shakes following Spring Eclipse within Several months of Eclipse I believe April 2024. Would be interesting to find more to dig up on bases or any information about this area. Also map out potential impacts and how to prepare for shtf from devastating earthquakes here and also what other fault lines they are connected to. Even if you don’t believe in astrology it follows patterns and movements and the correlating effects just as they can understand phenomena like the solar minimum. Like earlier facts are facts when the science is there. I do believe astrology can with other intel like provided in this group provide valuable confirmation of how they both see the trends and how to prepare. Evolutionary Astrology is brilliant in calculation of the stars movements to receive insight for opportunity, how to advert crisis and overcome challenges. I personally have been looking at the overlay the last several months and it’s spot on all the way. I studied astronomy and astrology. But not the pop culture garbage in newspapers or from vogue magazine. But actual deep scientific and deep traditions of the arts of studying the movement of stars.

75. Inmates in Texas were spotted helping the El Paso medical examiner handle the overflow of bodies in the morgue. Inmates in El Paso, Texas, were seen assisting the county medical examiner’s office handle an overflow of bodies at the morgue from the growing number of COVID-19 deaths in the county. Eric Feigl-Ding: “NEW: Chilling video of El Paso jail inmates hired to move bodies of COVID-19 deceased patients into mobile overflow morgues. Inmates wear full PPEs & paid $2/hour. They’ve been doing this tough work since Monday, before El Paso increased to 10 mobile morgues. I cry for El Paso. More photos of inmates loading the COVID-19 deceased under supervision of sheriffs. These inmates were only supposed to work weekdays, but now needed to work weekends as well.” [Now let’s do some critical thinking. What are they concealing? Fort Bliss. Joint Task Force North. Why are the prisoners not wearing Biohazard suits? Stop wasting time. The big question is what’s really in those trucks. Obviously I already figured this is something else and most are too ignorant. Interesting that same person posted with his twitter another post here is the proof. Ok working really hard to prove it’s dead bodies. Near the base. Near the border. Shits alread been happening. Lies about Spikes on the Border. So this was preplanned out. A lot of players making their moves right now. All I can think about is the tech toys. Elon vs Bezos and big underground war and not wanting the toys to go to the wrong folks. So my thing is why make a big deal about the bodies. Underground tunnels under the hospital perhaps a front. Easy to get folks to stay away if it’s such a surge of covids and folks supposedly dying and infectious. So they can do their work in secrecy. But need some photo opportune moments to show folks it’s just covid nothing to see. Hint go to the thread. Zoom on pics. See truck tag. Connect the fucking dots.

76. “So you’re telling me we’re going to be forced to take a vaccine that is first of its kind mRNA vaccine, developed in record time, ignoring multiple safety protocols, permanently inserts modified genetic code into your cells, no reversal, for a virus that the survival rate is 99.8%?” Robin Monotti Graziadei: “DENMARK: 9 days of protests over a new law that “would be able to define groups of people who must be vaccinated. People who refuse the above can be coerced through physical detainment, with police allowed to assist.” [“Don’t want to take the poison? That’s ok, we’ll just have some Cops hold you down.” Robin’s tweets from Oct 29 - Nov 15 are now missing.] Do you have any idea how many years it takes to make a vaccine? Reasonably, as doctors and scientists say not aligned to the regime, at least 4 years, and some claim 7/8 years. to make a tested, safe and effective vaccine. If we consider that a pandemic, as history shows, runs out of cycle in about two years, the vaccine would not arrive in time. Also the virus mutates and therefore would be useless. For epidemics of the past as SARS and H1N1 have never been able to produce a vaccine. A vaccine produced in 4/6 months is a bestiality even if the media claim that the Pfizer has produced something never seen and with an effectiveness of 90%. the health minister, a traitorous fucking communist, supports together with the head of the government hat this will come in the spring but it is possible even before maybe Christmas, the first doses will be available for 25% of the population and this will allow people to start living again. The governor of Veneto yesterday spoke of the vaccine as a necessary PASS. Even if they say that it will not be mandatory, they will force the population to vaccinate, binding travel and issuing documents to the certificate vaccination. As they have done with children from 0 to 6 years, preventing them access to nursery schools if parents refused to vaccinate them with 10 vaccines as required by the Lorenzin law of 2017, minister who in 2014 signed with Obama and the big pharma to turn Italy into a vaccine outpost, the only country in Europe. What they want to do to Italians is the Gates vaccine, which the government funded through its foundation. And I’m sure the only purpose is to harm the people and put the mark of the beast on them, thus implementing the plan of the illuminati. Tell me if I’m wrong. Great observation. Still no vaccine for HIV/Aids Dengue fever. It takes on average around 10 to 12 years to develop and test a vaccine properly. What the fake news is not asking about is the ‘90 % success rate’ ? Is that just for kids who can’t get it in the first place or also the +65 age group? They are totally lying about the success rate. Check the success rate on normal flu that has been with us since the 40s and compare. That’s what I keep telling people. They’ve been working on a coronavirus vaccine since 2003 with zero adherence from any attempt. If it was so easy to make a vax for a virus, we would have one by now. They’ve only been trying to make one for HIV for about 35 years now. It’s all bullshit. When there is a vaccine, state governors will have a harder time justifying endless lockdowns. It’s a political chess game. Enough people won’t take the vaccine unless it’s mandatory. Pay attention to the vaccine though. event promoters and organizers are going to start requiring it and proof of it to attend events. Ticketmaster is just the first. In Trump’s reality: vaccine means no more lockdowns. In a Progressive reality: vaccine means growth in governing and policing of the lemmings.

77. MonkeyWerx. What Is To Come. While I realize many of you follow me because of my aircraft tracking, I am feeling compelled to bring the focus onto what really matters; and that is the Word of our Sovereign God. The bigger question really becomes, why is He putting this in front of you… again. You know I am not the first to put His Word in front you with a sense of urgency - so let’s pay attention this time! Let’s face it folks, the world we live in isn’t going to get any better. As harsh as this may sound, there is NO MAGA in the Bible - it just doesn’t fit anywhere in there. What I DO see is more along the theme of the great Babylon when it comes to our Country. When ALL is known as to what our leaders have been doing, you will see it as well. As a Christian, the days ahead are the days we have been waiting for with great anticipation. WE, are FINALLY going home. If you are not saved, then the days ahead are going to be more enduring than ANYTHING you have ever experienced in your life. For the Great Tribulation is the pouring out of God’s wrath; and it will be worse than anything ever seen on the planet. So much so that “if not for the days being shortened, no-one could endure it” (Matthew 24:22). YOU DON’T WANT TO BE HERE FOR THAT! Let’s look at what the Bible tells us is coming: Now, are we there yet, not quite… but it isn’t far off as we can see rumblings of it now (lawlessness, earthquakes, pestilence, famine, etc.) all on the near horizon, but like birth pains, this will all continue to increase. My belief is that when it happens, it will all be very close together and the world will be overwhelmed. The ONLY way to overcome it will be for everyone to pull together under a one world government and financial system. One of the reasons I keep pointing out the Third Temple and the Peace Agreement is because that is a confirmation on where were are on these approaching events. So let’s talk about the now. Trump is not going to concede, and Biden will NOT be president. That leads us to the next obvious step - rebellion. The left, which is clearly evil, has stacked the deck on what is to come. Their intent is to unleash hell upon this Country. They will not rest until Trump is out of the way, and then they will be coming for you and me. What we can expect to see in the next 30+ days: I believe we are currently in the “10 days of darkness” as described by Q, as the unknown looms for many with Trump and his presidency (many thinking Biden will be the new POTUS) - very dark indeed. Social unrest in the immediate area of the White House and then in MANY major cities around the Country will ensue once they realize Trump has won again. Attacks against the innocent in the form of domestic terrorism - look for false flag events and people going into the burbs. Attempts to collapse the economy with COVID shutdowns - mainly in the democratic run cities - they are doing this to control you. Expect food shortages and rolling power outages. Increased fires. Blackout - when things become critical path, there will be a media blackout across all platforms (internet and tv) to prevent comms. Trump will be safe on AF1 as all of the arrests begin - between Christmas and Jan 13, 2021. First one will shock the world; and MANY will follow rapidly. I expect him to be sworn-in on AF1 for his 2nd term due to significant security risks. 45 - 90 Days - As soon as the DS realizes their attempt to steal the election didn’t work, look for Operation Dark Winter to commence. Expecting something like a COVID hybrid, maybe worse. I don’t think they will release a small pox as that would decimate the planet; but it will be something along the lines of the Spanish Flu to thin the herd. That’s the bad news - the good news is this: We will see arrests - lots of them - finally. Trump will continue to advance the Peace Deal with the Middle East. There will be an awakening around the world as to the real happenings by our governments (this will be short lived). I am not going to sugarcoat this Patriots, things are about to be really bad. We are going to need each other now more than ever before. It’s okay to say “I am not alright and I need some help.” WWG1WGA - literally. I realize this sounds very predictive in nature, but based on my Biblical studies and watching the Q drops - this all seems very clear to me. So buckle up, the “Storm” is finally here and the elements associated with it (unrest and lawlessness) as definitely in-line with what is described in the Bible. This is truly a battle between good and evil. God Bless. Monkey Out. [Monkey isn’t pulling any punches on that one.]

78. EAMs per UTC day:
    2020-10-25 ##############
    2020-10-26 #####
    2020-10-27 ####################
    2020-10-28 ############
    2020-10-29 ##
    2020-10-30 #####
    2020-10-31 ####
    2020-11-01 ####
    2020-11-02 ##########
    2020-11-03 ######
    2020-11-04 ####