2020-10-02 ############
    2020-10-03 ####
    2020-10-04 ################
    2020-10-05 #
    2020-10-06 ####
    2020-10-07 ####################
    2020-10-08 #######
    2020-10-09 ###########

2. Shortage in dry ice causes distribution delays.

3. Weekend Area 51 Flights 9/10/2020 and Current as of 3am est.

4. WHO reports record one-day rise in global coronavirus cases amid European outbreak.

5. Disclose TV: “China has amassed 60,000 troops on India’s northern border in Ladakh: US Secy Pompeo.”

6. Global Food Prices Rise As Famine Threat Emerges. “Higher wheat price quotations led the increase…"

7. Anduril, co-founded by Palmer Luckey, is working to ensure that the U.S. is on the forefront of military technology.

8. Sputnik: “Pentagon taps SpaceX to build cargo transport able to ship weapons anywhere in one hour. Space X.”

9. The importance of proper biosecurity measures on the farm and in the processing plants is paramount to ensure food safety and security in the United States and Canada.

10. Doge: “South Korea’s military now says it’s “possible” that North Korea had a parade including a “mobilization of large equipment and personnel” in the early hours. Investigating the incident.”

11. A powerful explosion thundered at a fuel depot in a residential area of Beirut. This is reported by local media. Previously, two people died, another 50 were injured.

12. Pumpkin harvest delays cause people to believe there are canned pumpkin shortages. [If you planted sugar pie pumpkins this would be a none issue.]

13. Faith in government declines when mobile internet arrives. A new study finds that incumbent parties lose votes after their citizens get online.

14. CP24: “Province shutting down gyms, movie theatres, and indoor dining in Toronto, Peel Region, and Ottawa for 28 days.”

15. Travis Akers: “Vice President Pence has canceled his trip to Indiana on Friday where he was going to participate in early voting. No reason has been provided from his office at this time.”

16. Gas Stations With Kerosene Nearby: 4 Options Listed (With Prices). Looking for gas stations that sell kerosene? We have the list. Find the details, including the average price per gallon, inside.

17. Officials issue warning after venomous hairy caterpillars spotted in Virginia. It’s a hair-raising situation. A breed of hairy caterpillars — considered the most poisonous in the US — have recently been spotted in Virginia.

18. COVID-19 Outbreaks Are Now Emerging in Refugee Camps. Why Did it Take so Long For the Virus to Reach Them? Here’s how the coronavirus pandemic is hitting refugees living in camps across the globe.

19. Canning supply shortage inspires hoarding, price gouging, risky maneuvers. The local increased desire to preserve food started with the 2019 snowstorm and was compounded by the pandemic.

20. Brazil’s decision on Huawei 5G will ‘help define’ relationship with China. US has warned of ‘consequences’ if Latin American country lets Chinese telecoms giant build its ultra-fast mobile network.

21. New coronavirus can infect your eyes as well as your lungs. COVID-19 is primarily a respiratory infection, but experts have suspected the virus can also infiltrate the eyes. Now, scientists have more direct evidence of it. [We had this back (reported) in February. It’s now October.]

22. From hearing a cop: Marine on suicide watch barricaded in his home and threatening to kill himself and others. I was in earshot of a cop quietly describing what was happening. Fleet between Montford and Patterson Park is barricaded. Baltimore, of course. Police are blocking off Fleet Street on the western side of Patterson Park.

23. El País English Edition: “The Madrid region is once again under a state of alarm. The Spanish Cabinet opted for the measure, which permits for limits on movement, after failing to reach an agreement on coronavirus restrictions with the regional administration.”

24. Why do virtually all of the stories of “right wing terrorists” — turn out to be actually radical left instead? The sad part is that they are pushing the agenda that it was White Supremacist that wanted to kidnap her. When in reality: Robby Starbuck: “This is a video of Brandon Caserta, one of the ringleaders of the group of men arrested for a plot where the group planned to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Caserta has an anarchist flag behind him and in YouTube videos trashes police. He’s not a Republican, he’s an anarchist. Wow! This is big. Brandon Caserta, one of the ringleaders of the group of men arrested for a plot where the group planned to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, hated President Trump too! “Trump is not your friend dude” He says Trump is “a tyrant” & calls President Trump an “enemy”. [So fuck you CNN for hiding the truth.]

25. I downloaded and read through that Quantum Frontiers paper. Really interesting stuff. I’ve started teaching my daughters beginner quantum theories. I find that they are processing the information easier, as they have no perceived knowledge. They see it as just being understood - a child’s interpretation. [Good. Keep them ahead of the curve.]

26. Sean Davis: “On July 26, 2016, U.S. intel authorities learned that Russian intel knew of Hillary Clinton’s plans to cook up a scandal alleging that Trump was working with Russia. Obama was personally briefed on Russia’s knowledge of Clinton’s plans.” [Everything in the news is a lie.]

27. Any intel on the Azerbaijan/Armenia situation? Peace talks in Moscow coming up. What about the drones? The Azeris are putting out some surprising UAV hits. The fuck did they get those from? Not that hard to go to Jordan to the Special Forces Expo that King Abdullah does every year and buy up drones. All the countries do this.

28. CDC Expands Covid Risk Warning to Include Overweight People. The link between extra pounds and severe Covid-19 grew stronger as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that people who are merely overweight, not just the obese, may be at high risk of serious disease from the infection.

29. Gilead’s remdesivir shaved five days off COVID-19 recovery time, reduced risk of death in some. Europe stocks up on Gilead’s remdesivir as COVID-19 infections spike. Gilead Sciences said on Thursday it had agreed to sell Europe up to 500,000 courses of its antiviral drug remdesivir, as the continent shores up supplies of one of only two drugs approved to treat COVID-19 patients ahead of the winter.

30. Interesting timing of Trump with Coronavirus, planes and China announcing previously their plans for mobilization the day after Chinese National Day. Perhaps military was preparing bringing military underground in prep for anything with China. Perhaps it was already discussed. Just connecting some dots here. Also would make sense with the talk of videos looking like green screen behind officials at White House.

31. Chinese build 57-storey skyscraper in 19 days – timelapse. A Chinese development company builds a 57-storey tower in a record 19 days in Changsha, Hunan Province in southern China. The video shows a Mini Sky City skyscraper built at a brick-by-brick rate of three full levels per day. [News from April 2015. They could build a Tower in 19 days, Imagine what possiblities China will accomplish Off-World after Open Eyes. While we (The West) are arguing over Math being Racist and pronouns.]

32. Man loses his job after pulling a gun on protesters in Louisville. Police posted video showing a protester pointing a gun at him. "He was forced to protect himself.” The attorney for BLM Antifa doxed the old man and got him fired from his job. He lost his job months ago from COVID-19 lockdowns and got fired again post dox. His family was harassed and threatened. Now BLM / Antifa are trying to file police charges for showing his gun after a gun was pointed at him by the mob blocking the road. There is no right to self defense. There is no political solution.

33. Bill Gates says this groundbreaking coronavirus cure is the next best thing to a vaccine. Bill Gates believes that antibody drugs could significantly reduce the coronavirus death rate over the next few months. [“Absolutely ZERO trust is this bipedal fecal matter.” “This was not posted for political reasons. Examine the article. Suddenly, there is alignment in messaging about the recommended drugs. There’s been a change. What does this mean? What can we glean from this information? What makes it actionable? Is there a threat here?”]

34. 5% of Coinbase Employees Take Severance Offer Over ‘Apolitical’ Stance. Sixty of Coinbase’s 1,200 employees have accepted the exit package offered by CEO Brian Armstrong, according to a memo obtained by CoinDesk. [Good GTFO. That 5% is the reason SatOSHI is no longer around. Fuck em. Soon after Satoshi’s first announcement, among the first replies on the forum. From day 1, they demanded that blockchain solve global warming, or else get killed. The switch to proof of stake — driven by the same cause. What cause? Eco-terrorism. 100% proven by math that blockchain cannot be made secure without PoW. But they don’t care. Scoring eco-terrorism destruction street cred is all they care about. Fuck these Wokies.]

35. Yesterday Jack Dorsey (Founder of Twitter & Square) just bought 50 million dollars worth of Bitcoin. The Chinese Yuan (strongest performing currency in the world this year) surged to its highest point in 17 months. More much needed stimulus packages will continue to devalue the Dollar and increase risk of inflation. US DEBT is now at 27 Trillion. Gold hit $2000/ an ounce for the first time this year. Bitcoin also jumped 5% this week. Adam Townsend: “Thread on Chinese Currency Manipulation. You’re going to like this. I had a question for my analysts, what does it mean “China is manipulating its currency?” I’ve distilled their answer. You’re about to become a pundit destroyer. Let’s begin…China has a dual currency system…”

36. Hurricane Delta Makes Landfall in Southwestern Louisiana. Hurricane Delta is now moving through the South. Here’s the latest complete briefing. The New York Times: “Storm surge rose more than seven feet in some areas of Louisiana, where Hurricane Delta made landfall on Friday evening.” World Central Kitchen: “Sandwich prep is underway in Lafayette, Louisiana! Our Relief Team will be taking these sandwiches & fresh fruit to first responders hours ahead of Hurricane Delta making landfall. We will also be ready to safely get meals to the community as soon as the storm passes.” Louisiana Office of State Fire Marshal: “As we’re hearing more reports of power outages popping up all across Louisiana due to Delta, this is the perfect time to remind everyone about generator safety. And if you don’t have a CO monitor, get one ASAP!”

37. Titania McGrath: “IMPORTANT THREAD Brave social justice activists such as myself are working tirelessly to expose all the racist elements within our society. Sometimes it is difficult to keep up, so I thought it would be helpful to curate a comprehensive list. I see that Critical Race Theorists have been stealing ideas from my book again… I’ve taken the trouble to rectify the more problematic elements of Martin Luther King’s “I have a dream” speech. I’d be grateful if academics could now make the necessary revisions to the history books. The picture in this article clearly shows three white people scowling at a black woman in a meadow. This PROVES that the countryside is racist. We need to bulldoze all rural areas and replace them with urban ghettos so that they might be more inclusive for people of colour.” [Oh boy, here is a list of things that are currently Racist. 116 things on that list so far. Check it out. WE MUST REVISE HISTORY LOL. Yeah, she’s denied. Off-world pass denied. Stay your ass on Earth. Meritocracy nightmare. LOL y’all. Tatiana McGrath is a parody account. “Joe Rogan Experience #1423 - Andrew Doyle. Andrew Doyle is a British comedian, playwright, journalist, political satirist and is creator of the fictitious character Titania McGrath. The new book “Woke: A Guide to Social Justice” by Titania McGrath is now available.” LOL this is great. We’ve all been had. Love it! Shows how deep we are in Poe’s law territory. Lol thank God. I was starting to suspect, it was too similar to the Anita Hall Center for Social Justice and Intersectional Feminism at UC Berkeley page on Facebook. “Anita’s Hall of Social Justice & Intersectional Feminism. Anita’s Hall of Social Justice & Intersectional Feminism.” Redaction. LOL. It’s a parody account. “Poe’s law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author’s intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied. The original statement, by Nathan Poe, read: ‘Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won’t mistake for the genuine article.’” Makes me wish the Math is racist movement is also fake.]

38. World population headed for crash. Pay attention to what I’m about to post. “Why the Arabic World Turned Away from Science. Hillel Ofek on the lost Golden Age and the rejection of reason.” “Western education is a sin.” “In its place arose the anti-rationalist Ash’aru school whose increasing dominance is linked to the decline of Arabic science.” “A section of the people (i.e., the Zahirites and others) made capital out of their own ignorance; discussions and rational thinking about matters of faith became inclined to blind faith and blind following (taqlid). They condemned those who tried to rationalize the principles of religion as ‘innovators.’” What has caused the downfall of science, in many nations, through out history? — The rise of a lazy new religion, which rejects the science and math because it was created by people of the wrong identity. Sound familiar?.. Where have I heard this??? OH THAT’S RIGHT. ONCE AGAIN THE CYCLES ARE REPEATING. MAA: “‘It is time for all members of our profession to acknowledge that mathematics is created by humans and therefore inherently carries human biases. Until this occurs, our community and our students cannot reach full potential.’ -CMPM.” IT’S 2020. MATH IS RACIST. 2020 IS LIKE CALVIN GROWING UP AND HE STARTED A ANTI MATH RELIGION AND IS SUCCEEDING. I SHIT YOU NOT - THAT’S WHAT IT FEELS LIKE AT TIMES. LEADER OF THE WOKIES. DARK AGES HERE WE COME. I’m kidding when saying Calvin is leading the Wokies but this rhetoric, this anti-STEM, anti-Meritocracy rhetoric, is dangerous for society. It did not only happen in The Muslim World it also happened during the Cholera Riots in which academics where assassinated by mobs. Even people just simply wearing glasses were assassinated. This is just a preview of what’s to come. Also these same individuals that follow this rhetoric, What do you think will happen to them After Open Eyes? besides losing their collective shit they will start forming cults and go after STEMS and Technologically privileged (Black Worlders). Denying Science as magic and racist. POTUS is talking about the Toy Chest. And we HAVE A LOT OF FUCKING TOYS. Keep it up Twitter. Like I said for a long time, YC flipped from extremely legit, to total SJW trash. Cycles. That’s how it goes.

39. I saw the video you posted earlier. Chilling. I can’t get a location confirmation however, there’s talk of Mars bases and the running out the dark ones. I have reports also on the craft seen in the video. They were seen in Hot Springs, Arkansas. This is similar. What is this? That’s a ship from Star Trek but Mars/Teunnels/HD2As real. The being shown in the video looked familiar to me, I’m not sure what they are called. Just for reference. Yeah just reference it was sent to me in discussion. Here’s why it’s real. The helmets. Most movie prop houses have a deal with Team Wendy. But Team Wendy helmets do not come with NODs. And Prophouses can’t justify having $60,000 to $85,000 pairs of Nods. Makes no sense economically for rental. They just fake it with Air Soft and visual effects afterwards. It’s one of the biggest complaints from Tier 1 SF guys when watching Sicarios during the tunnel fight the use of the Team Wendy Helmets and how fake the Nightvision looks. Not only does that video have real Tier 1 helmets and footage but they are also using IR lasers. I’m curious on how White Lotus got their hands on it. It was sent to me and it was leaked on Facebook. Even have the IR LEDS on their helmets so Air Support knows which ones are friendly. The prop house I don’t think ISS has that tech. That video is all over social media now. Good. Keep sharing it. I’ve seen this before where the military/NSA alters footage by dimming it. Could this be a drone? Looks more like drone than plane. That looks like one of theirs not ours. “Ghost Squadron in Action. Newly revealed Apache Helicopters with Lockheed Direct Energy Weapons (Lasers).” This video was sharp and clear day one but after 24 hours they made it blurry. There’s a moment where that craft just seems to disappear. Could it be a Stargate? No, just optical camouflage. Right. They have this tech. Good point. Majority of humanity calls them ghosts. Let me show you ones malfunctioning. Please do. This is a malfunctioning suit, the wearer did not fully charge it. Who remembers the mysterious drones in January 2020? When the Subterranean Troops go after Dark Ones (HD2A/B’s). They clear tunnels. And sometimes these guys pop a hatch and escape so while our boys are clearing the tunnels, we have the birds on standby to catch them and kamikaze the ones trying to get away. “Surveillance Plane Joins Intensifying Hunt For Mystery Drones Over Colorado And Nebraska (Updated). After meeting with various agencies, the FAA launched a task force to identify the origins of the drone formations seen above Colorado and Nebraska.” So this is bullshit - the FBI and FAA trying to find them. That’s a fucking joke and a lie. They know damn well that the birds belong to us. Thank you for sharing. So when they boys are clearing the chambers. The runners try to run away with the HD suit turned on. The biggest problem our Wizards had in the 90s and 2000s is that we knew we could not get the compression algorithm problem figured out so that the birds did not fly into one another. It took them 20 years to solve this problem. So in order to keep the drones from crashing into each other they solved the Compression Algorithm problem. Now, when a DUMB is raided, you have the birds waiting. “The Coming Swarm. Autonomous drones are being called the biggest thing in military technology since the nuclear bomb.” They fly down. BOOM!!! DEAD INVISIBLE MONSTER. Clean up crew comes in. Collects bodies. And they are incinerated. Meanwhile, the public is all “Internal Air Force Emails Show Confusion And Concern Over Colorado’s Mystery Drones. Emails obtained through FOIA show that security forces and officials at F.E. Warren AFB were just as perplexed with the drones as the public.” My phone restarted and then my laptop restarted. Ok ok I’ll chill out. Anyway that’s Subterranean Warfare 101. This is what the birds look like, working in unison. This is the last thing non friendly HD2A/B’s see. “Angel Has Fallen || Drones Attack Scene in HD with English Subtitle. Mike and the President scene on the lake 2019.” See how fluid the birds are, not crashing into each other. They don’t like what you are sharing. Give them a zap back. LOL. Also the facial recognition is bullshit. You don’t need facial recognition for something that’s invisible. You just need to able to see it in IR.

40. Diana Dennis: “As I said in my post, I thought the Med Beds were LIKE the photos in the article New images found below of Med Beds are not from a Movie, but first 2 are in Walter Reed Hospital Looks Hopeful & in our Real Future to my eyes at least.” Wrong Opinion Haver: “Two of those photos are of CGI, the other is a non-invasive targeted radiation treatment for brain tumors produced by a Taiwanese manufacturer called Foxconn.” New Stanford Hospital Takes Holistic Approach to Technology. The new Stanford Hospital that opens Sunday borrows ideas about user experience from its neighbor down the road, Apple. The goal is to use technology in a way that makes the hospital more hospitable. Zap Surgical Systems Uses Vizible to Showcase Their Products in VR. Zap Surgical Systems uses Vizible to give immersive presentations of their products in virtual reality. They recently held a demo at the Foxconn factory opening in Wisconsin. Left to Right: President Trump, Zap CEO (John Adler), Foxconn CEO (Terry Gou), Softbank CEO (Masayoshi Son). [Seems like Med Beds were leaked. Walter Reed. It reminds me a bit of Dr Nitscke’s “Suicide Machines” that he displayed in 2018. “Meet the Elon Musk of assisted suicide, whose machine lets you kill yourself anywhere. Dr. Philip Nitschke considers himself the Elon Musk of assisted suicide, and his latest death machine, the Sarco, is his Tesla.” Regarding Med Beds Technology is out in the private sector too. Connect the dots on what Med Beds mean and why it’s at Walter Reed. I’ve seen these before this tweet… can someone find original images? Focus on the third. Not the CGI. Yes, I know this tech is available. I heard about three years ago. Well for one, I figure Walter Reed might not have been the real location. These beds would prove it even more. Perhaps some of the black world tech is slowly leaking into for the government and elite. Just like the other so called big science military and space tech has made all these leaps during a worldwide pandemic! Way to just slip so much in slowly drip feed so it only slightly hits folks because the saturation of so much happening this year is easy time to slowly start dropping it into the white world. Getting us accustomed. Moving toward open eyes. Their version is a mini version of what you have been doing with us on a much deeper level.]

41. Medical Bio-Regenerator & Deep Stasis & life Support Systems. Tachyon Aerospace. – Project Medical Bio-Regenerator & Deep Stasis & life Support Systems. Tachyon Aerospace. The TAV-1 Space Craft is designed to lower the cost of carrying cargo into orbit. The TAV-1 craft’s on-board technologies, and in particular the on-board fuel production plant, uniquely position us to provide the solution to this problem. Mars Projects | Mars City Design | United States. Mars City Design pioneers in developing the blueprints for future cities on Mars to create sustainable living improvements on Earth. Palmer Luckey: “Now THIS is podracing! The bad Elon takes from people living in bubble worlds are already in full swing, thank goodness Elon Musk won’t listen to them or abandon our military like so many other tech companies have.” The US military and Elon Musk are planning a 7,500-mph rocket that can deliver weapons anywhere in the world in an hour. The SpaceX rocket will be designed to blast 80 metric tons of cargo into space and complete a journey from Florida to Afghanistan in about an hour. The Jetsons meet The Flintstones for the first time! The StoneAge meets the SpaceAge. Can our fearless families adapt to each other’s ways? Find out in The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones! [Search “Tachyon” on page. Companies working in off world projects avoid the limelight. At all costs. Notice. Protected account. People working in the projects truly avoid being in the spotlight. What does the .earth signify? Will that be delegation of planet like the same as .uk .usa etc? Her account is protected, only people she allows may see content. Are you guys paying attention? it means .mars websites exist which the public is not aware of. When Open Eyes happens you will see the Martian websites. “ON-BOARD MED BED. The TAV-1 is fitted with our Med Bed technology to prevent and treat a wide variety of ailments and sickness crew or passengers might experience during space flight.” Future is here now! Do you think Open Eyes is inevitable, or would it be planned? Connect the dots. That’s what I was curious about. She is an intergalactic traveler. I am getting more and more of the whole picture. Again why it is key to build skills and work hard to reach the stars. Many already are there. I already told you it’s going to happen. It is inevitable. It is on you to be part of this future or be left behind. Let’s digest what Palmer is saying. Bubble worlds means White World. What do you think the second part means? Elon often gets tons of shit for working with the Military. There is this current culture in Silicon Valley that working with the military is bad. Which is bullshit!!! To the ones who are initiated and not living in the bubble worlds (White World Echo Chambers) of the Wokies. They are made aware of the real threats our species faces. What many people forget about Silicon Valley is that it had another name in the 50s 60s-70s and 80s which was forgotten. It was Dark Valley because of all the technological advancements that happened in the Valley which helped America become a Super Power. Working with the Military should always be considered one of the highest honor in American Citizenship. And it was. And still is. Ok, so OE will happen. Normies and many of us will melt down and they know it… question is… Why would they want to keep disclosing info little by little? I mean, isn’t it easier to keep things the way they were, expect us to kill each other and take off? Soften the blow. One planet, two worlds. Elon and Peter created PayPal, sold it and use the proceeds as seed to launch companies that work closely with the military and governments around the world. They bet marco, not micro. Find it fishy. Operationally speaking. Unless there is another future very future plan kinda to save humankind from its stupidity, which I find difficult. To rebuild from scratch? Haven’t we been there already? One of the perceived obstacles from Normie POV is the US isn’t at war with a visible threat. For the WWII gen it was easy to join the movement because Nazi Germany was a clearly evident threat to the world. I can see how the military would gain much US citizen support if it was clear.

42. Chinese Military Like Soldiers Train on Salt Spring Island, Canada. Visiting from China and training on Salt Spring Island. [Save before it’s deleted.] Brian Baker: “There are some reports that Chinese security forces are so numerous in temporary housing situations in Stanley Park, 1/2 an entire peninsula of northern Vancouver, that locals are forbidden entry? Allegedly hundreds of Chinese military to protect Chinese investments in Canada?” [Find more reports of Chinese Troops in Canada. Seems we are headed towards a Red Dawn situation.] “The Chinese Are Coming! The Chinese Are Coming! Secret Chinese military bases in Canada and Mexico? We take a closer look.” [Interesting about shipping containers. We’ve been reporting on Club-K since May. What’s even more fucked up is that Justin Trudeau is allowing this.] “Canada-China Promotion and Reciprocal Protection of Investments Agreement.” “Did Canada buy an oil pipeline in fear of being sued by China? The logic to Trudeau’s action may lie in an obscure and overlooked 2014 agreement to ensure China got a pipeline built.” “Chinese dairy investor pressed Canada to ‘mitigate the risk’ of new NAFTA. Executives of the Chinese infant formula manufacturer that’s building a new $332 million plant in Kingston, Ont. contacted Canadian officials to complain about the new NAFTA agreement within days of the agreement being reached.” [Notes: No troops in the open. Just the video. Explains the sudden investment and training the troops in underground battle. Either way nothing to be done, do not chase rabbit holes, use the Intel only to prepare in case of "First Strike.” To me just saying I take this as more signs to prepare I don’t care for the rabbit hole but we can follow tracks just as seeing elite vanish more or release of information more of Chinese troops at the border, already burning of west coast and sniffers in the USA all just reminds me unlike most to think war is far away. That it reminds us willing to see beyond to invisible war below us in the underground, above us in the air and space and all around us on the edges. The key is not to be fooled. I have so many times heard people say it will all blow over after election. But we know to stay ahead and prepare. Studying ham and scheduled 2nd portion of gun license test and all the paper work for my gun license. Bought 3 months more of food. Goal by end of month 1 year worth of food and supplies to survive. Keep building skills. Any modern war is gonna be initiated by heavy bombing of the area first or with drones. Why risk a 1:1 fight? So, for the time being you can chill about Mexico. I asked two high rank officers from the Mexican army about Chinese troops in our territory and they just laughed out loud. They told me that’s just not happening and that it must be an American (gringo) conspiracy theory. Honestly, I would be more concerned about Russian influence in Latin America, pretty clear and open in many countries.]

43. Learn to Deal With Neighbors and Friends That Come Begging for Food After SHTF. So SHTF and the collapse has taken place and the food supply is nil and you have all of those people who didn’t believe you, begging at your door for food, what do you do? Imagine, it’s late afternoon light is shining through your window and the scene outside is quiet, just the way you like it. You are about a month into a serious collapse and thus far your preps have held up. Power has been out for 2 weeks; you don’t plan on ever having power again. You prepared for that. As the sun sinks closer to the horizon you hear one of the most terrifying sounds of all: A knock on the door! Your family finds their places and weapons, you leave from the backdoor and flank whoever might be on your porch. To your surprise it is your cousin! You haven’t seen him in years, but he is here. He looks rough and he has his disheveled family of three along with him. He also doesn’t seem to have any food or supplies with him. This is one of the prepper scenarios we all have thought about. However, it might not be as bad as you think! So, what do you do when someone unexpected comes knocking? Now, that is an interesting word to use in conjunction with preppers. UNEXPECTED. The whole point of prepping is to consider the unexpected. In a true SHTF situation people bring you power. Your community should be like a hive. Hardly worth the trouble of any small group that might wish to steal or worse. You must be able to sustain them or have them sustain themselves but there will be tremendous power in numbers. Big jobs become easier, you can make an area more secure with more people, and you have more brains to put towards a problem. Of course, it’s not heaven. With people come people issues like fights, jealousy, and the like. However, good leadership and preparedness can give you the upper hand on things like that. You must first make an honest list of “survival dependents” or people who will come to depend on you when everything goes to hell! Trust me, your list is bigger than you think. While it is nice to imagine that the calamity will never cross your threshold, the reality is that many more people depend on you than you think. Chances are, even if people don’t know you’re a prepper, you are the type of person who has it together. You are likely the person people go to for answers. No matter how strong your OPSEC protocols are if you are a good and solid person, than people will look to you in times of crisis. These might be people you love or just people you know. Now is the time to sit down and create a real list. You must take off the blinders and truly consider all the people who will depend on you in an SHTF situation. It would be perfect if your list consisted of 4 people but when you break it down you have groups of people to consider.

• Immediate Family
  • Extended Family
  • Friends
  • Co Workers
    Your group of survival dependents could include people from each of these categories. How they depend on you may vary but this list will help you understand that there are more people than just your immediate family who will turn to you in times of calamity. Of course, the question that comes to mind after you create a list like this is: Do I have enough? For most people, the answer is no. It can be over burdensome to assume that you can prep for all the people who might be on your list of survival dependents. When these people show up asking for food, though, you need to have something! Unless you subscribe to the idea that you are going to turn everyone away who comes to your door. If that is your game plan then you better also prepare for some serious backlash. How many fathers with kids can you turn away before one of them says, “No, we are coming in.” What happens next cannot be good, with lots of harmful outcomes. This doesn’t mean you should be a pushover and let any old person into your home and feed them. Tip: When people approach you to ask for something, if they come to your door or see you outside, simply ask them for something first! Open the door and ask for food and medicine: “Oh, I hope you brought some food, we haven’t eaten in a week!” From that list of survival dependents, you will likely choose people who you will bring into the fold. However, don’t let them in free of charge. The best way to handle someone who comes asking for help is to immediately give them some form of work to be done. This is also a great gauge of the depth of that person. Those who are outraged by the work that needs to be done at “their new home” are people that you can easily weed out. Just make it truly clear up front that there is plenty to do and if they cannot do what is asked, they cannot stay. By the way, there will be plenty to do! If you manage a household of four and all the sudden it jumps to ten you will have lots of extra work. It is not so much about room but about dishes, laundry, food production, security detail in the neighborhood, general cleaning. In an off-grid situation, it might be about things like water procurement and sanitizing, renewable energy system maintenance, gardening, canning and everything in between. There will be a serious list of chores to be done and the last thing you want is a house full of freeloaders laying around all day while you are red in the face. Using a basic Excel spreadsheet, you will be able to create chore lists TODAY for issues that might come tomorrow. Print a stack of them and save them. They can be filled out by hand when the time comes or if you know the system you could print them with the duties listed. It’s high time we stop looking at neighbors and friends as threats in the downfall. Many people can see something resembling collapse just on the horizon. It’s hard not to look around and wonder how the unprepared will react to a future of scarcity, uncertainty, with up close and personal violence. If America is facing balkanization or civil war it will be particularly important that you have a secure neighborhood with plenty of able-bodied individuals. Many neighbors will leave for a safer environment and you must be aware of that. However, that might free up homes and living areas for more of your survival dependents. Your survival dependents are not the burden you once thought. Believe me. While you know the flaws of the people around you, they have two ears, two eyes and a heart that wants to survive. If you can find it in you to lead these people they will provide you with a true survival group that will keep you and yours from being acted upon by anyone with a group larger and better trained than you and your spouse! [This is VITAL. How do you deal with this??? Mmm that’s a good one. Not really concerned about neighbors. More so my parents 4 minutes down the road. Been buying them extra food and what I can for supplies and getting them set for gun licenses and guns to protect themselves. I can’t do it all. But doing the best I can. I need to think about this more. Unexpected Grasshopper relatives show up at the door - are you prepared? I’ve been purposely keeping a distance from most people since January. Truly trying to go full grey man. Luckily, most blood relatives live far away. There is truly only 1 person whom I would expect to knock on my door. I have been preparing her as best I can, but she is an essential worker which means she is exposed. Nevertheless, I am counting on just letting her in and quarantining her in a spare room. I have also acquired enough provisions for her. If she doesn’t come, that just means we have extra. Everyone else, I will simply not respond. We don’t live here/exist. I have a group of friends that I truly love but I’m afraid they could be burdensome in a SHTF situation. I’ve tried to talk them into prepping but they think I’m a tinfoiler. Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure those would be the first to show up and it truly worries me what I would do about it. This may be harsh… but I’ve been keeping track of people and their reactions? Like I said, at this point its down to like 2 haha and 1 lives very far so it’s truly down to 1. Everyone else… sorry but not sorry. Read and definitely going to discuss with family and also reflect about how to orient around learning skills to build alliances and wisdom of how to organize and structure working groups and understand more about these aspects because groups I do believe with the right skills can help survive and thrive. Especially when folks each have unique skills to help tend to a vast array of needs of the group. Just as we do here in our groups here. Yes, it is harsh. Fortunately my family is prepping too so I don’t need to worry about them, and my hubbie is full on board. You are very fortunate. Yes! I feel you. Interestingly my circle has tightened down. And the ones locally near me (living at least 30 minutes away and EMP basically with their minimal physical workouts means they wouldn’t make it to my place) have 1 person I used to be friends more with but have mostly stopped talking too. This female is someone I would never let in the door because I’ll be completely depleted by them and deal with their stuff no way. So glad I pretty much have given total distance from. It’s sad but I did warn folks and well they did not want to listen. I was always ahead of the curve. Even as a teen I never fell for the culture, society norms, fall into the BS of high school. And I always could see the under currents and ahead of everyone. Which pissed folks off. Still sometimes does because they want a bubble and I can see through everything even people’s life. Awesome! My brother’s family and parents decent. But could be better. My brother said if they land this big job. Stocking for a few years for everyone and full prep! So that was good to hear. Also uncle and aunt all set. They will also take care of their kids and no grandchildren for them. Big part of SERE training focuses on captivity training. What would you do if you were kidnapped/held hostage? Good to think/plan about the hard scenarios before you’re in them. We have plans with other family members who are prepping and I have in mind who will be best at what and how we can all work together. More of us are getting gun license and studying for ham radio etc. creating options not to rely on any one system and diversify. Working daily at Tightening up as many loose ends as possible. Can you really ever be prepared for end of the world scenario there is always something you can improve. My wife says I’m heartless anyway, so I’ll just turn those away. And 97% of our contacts don’t know we prep and only those inside the “group” know we plan to bug out and where it is. This one is easy. Have a false pantry. Never disclose your true prep. Sacrifice some of the false, cheap crap and send them off. They should have prepared when I tried telling them.]