Azazel News #Recap 10/3/2020

1. Geoff Gaudreault: “They’ve scrambled the Doomsday plane. Good times.”

2. Vice President Mike Pence and second lady Karen Pence have tested negative for coronavirus this morning, an administration official confirmed.

3. The guidance covers the Communist Party from “any foreign state, or of any political or geographical subdivision of any foreign state.”

4. Doctor Sean Conley: President Donald Trump has been fever free for over 24 hours and the Chief of Staff gave him plenty of work to get done!

5. Former President of Ukraine Poroshenko was hospitalized in hospital due to coronavirus. He has bilateral pneumonia. This was reported by his wife Marina.

6. Manhattan landlords’ latest lure: free rent until next year. “Don’t pay rent until 2021,” is the message blaring from a web page of New York apartment listings by Related Cos.

7. The daughter of journalist Irina Slavina Margarita was standing up with a picket in the center of Nizhny Novgorod. "You were silent when my Mom was burning alive.”

8. How Does Science Really Work? Science is objective. Scientists are not. Can an “iron rule” explain how they’ve changed the world anyway? [White World science is severely limited.]

9. Greenland melting fastest any time in last 12,000 years. Researchers determined that Greenland is on track to lose more ice this century than during any of the previous 120 centuries. Christopher Intagliata reports. [I’m still too traumatized from watching Greenland to not flinch when I see an actual news headline about Greenland.]

10. NJ food insecurity expected to jump more than 50%. NJ’s hospitality and tourism industries have been devastated by the pandemic, driving up food insecurity by more than 50% to include 1.2 million people.

11. Australia has now fallen. Only the FEMA fields and Room 101 are missing. Anyone who has not understood that the project is global or is an idiot is part of the system. However, I wish these goons a slow and painful death. May they burn on a low flame. [Not my words.]

12. From October 1, the southeast of France is attacked by the storm “Alex”. He has already de-energized thousands of houses, destroyed buildings and bridges. During the storm, 9 people went missing, rescuers among them.

13. SpaceX aborts launch of advanced GPS satellite for the US Space Force. The abort occurred 2 seconds before liftoff. The launch of the Delta IV rocket with a secret cargo made by US intelligence was aborted seconds before takeoff.

14. A “doomsday plane" flew over DC this morning, but the military says you shouldn’t worry. The flights were “pre-planned” and “purely coincidental,” a spokesperson for the US Strategic Command said.

15. Momentus forges agreements with Skykraft and Mecano ID. In-space transportation startup Momentus announced service agreements Oct. 2 with Australia’s Skykraft and French spacecraft engineering company Mecano ID.

16. Bill introduced to promote prescribed fire intends to reduce fire risk. It would appropriate $300M annually for the federal land management agencies’ prescribed fire programs. But are there other ways to reduce fire risk?

17. Off grid heating prototype- copper coil water heater / heat exchanger / radiant heater. With an ammo box, mason jar, and copper coil, I constructed an off grid water heater / heat exchanger / space heater.

18. Lucinda Dionysius: “WR hospital connected to huge underground tunnel complex called Raven Rock which is a military control center with impenetrable bunkers. Trump is very well and protected. I love Trump. War on China has begun.”

19. A new Chinese broadband satellite constellation. In an earlier post, I described three Chinese low-Earth orbit (LEO) satellite constellations that seemed to be oriented toward broadband communication. [13k satellites…wow. So much further progressed than White World knows.]

20. ”Pop-Up" cabin designed to be built in a single day. We built a lightweight DIY cabin that is designed to fit together in a single day. This makes it a great low-cost option for those wanting to build their very own cabin, especially in remote areas where it is difficult to haul in heavy materials.

21. Franklin Adams: “Interesting day as far as #Continuity of Government is concerned. I’d hate to be the cabinet secretary they’re going to be shoving into Mount Weather or Raven Rock for the next month, enjoying MREs and a cot with stylish 1960’s US Government decor.”

22. A suspicious package was just left outside Walter Reed. Police moved the crowd away from the bag. Brendan Gutenschwager: “After a nearly 2-hour shutdown, the man has finally been allowed to retrieve his backpack. No bomb or other threat here outside Walter Reed.” [I saw that on a Breitbart live stream, seems to be in the middle of the road. Resolved.]

23. Raven Rock: The story of the U.S. government’s secret plan to save itself. Secret government Doomsday plans lay out how to evacuate and protect the nation’s historic artifacts and its leaders. Garrett Graff sheds light on the inner workings of the compound called Raven Rock as well as dozens of other government bunkers.

24. Telegram had another connection issue. This time, malfunctions in Telegram began to be recorded around midnight Moscow time and lasted more than an hour. Most of the reported connection issues came from Moscow and St. Petersburg, Belarus, Ukraine, Germany, Italy, Estonia, Latvia, France, Hungary, Iran and Turkey.

25. Trump publishes address from “Walter Reed.” [“Or whatever you want to call it.” There are entire teams of make up/wardrobe people behind every public figure. If he was actually sick they would be trying to make him look healthy, because they can. Instead, note how they went very light on the orange foundation to make him look pale, and even unbuttoned his shirt a bit to make him look sickly. His hair even looks slightly more white than usual. It’s all part of the show. Bingo. I’m reading more into that statement than just this, but I’m reluctant to say. We shall see.]

26. twerkin4two: “It’s going to be a “food shortage”. Stock up on your food and spring water now. Real spring water not purified or added ingredients. Love y’all. But I’ve been telling y’all forever so if you come here after I warned you I will shoot.” [Spring water. That’s a new one. Find A Spring is a user-generated map of cold and hot springs. We provide locations, photos, reviews, water test results, comments and more. Cleanest water there is. Everyone needs to know of the closest springs to them. Findaspring is a good option. We exclusively drink spring water, fill up about 30 gallons at a time. Same. No comparison to tap!]

27. How the police use AI to track and identify you. Modern technology has enabled the development and deployment of the pervasive and precise surveillance that may be slipping out of the control of the public. “Part of a larger strategy by the state, local, and federal government to build surveillance dragnets that pull in people’s emails, texts, bank records, and smartphone location as well as their faces, movements, and physical whereabouts.” [99% of it is internet based when people already upload pictures of themselves. Much bigger than spy cams. I hope that people read this and take steps to protect themselves. Keep your emails private by using a non-USA encrypted email service such as Tutanota. Use a VPN, even a browser extension like Zenmate, to thwart eavesdroppers.]

28. Distinct Words: “Cheyenne Mountain, Raven Rock not only came out of standby status but locked the workers inside, and Mount Weather. They are the core trio of known U.S. continuity of government sites.” [ALSO there’s a video on this article that’s Powerful. On Cheyenne. The ‘Fortress Of America’, speaks about connection to all satellites and ground sensors on the Planet like nervous system come to meet in the brain that is Cheyenne. Plus, 50 years outlook on command for national defense. Imagine 50 years planning. Also Cheyenne can survive EMP. Probably the most important factor.]

29. Pyramids of Antarctica. [It would not surprise me one bit if that’s real. They are extremely good at hiding the two poles… and no one questions them… hmm. It is real. Xero civilians. All military. Not true. Remember that glitch last week? Any of you if you applied yourselves could go see it. It’s true they are lying to you about Antarctica. So much of the surface has melted, it looks nothing like the image that they present to you. Pyramids in the South Pole. What if Antarctica is Atlantis? Would you start questioning everything? How long have you been waiting to be initiated? An old work colleague went there. I should track him down one day… ask questions on it. The images on Google Earth tend to be blurred out. Kind of reminds of The AVP movie where they find an ancient temple under the ice in Antarctica.]

30. World Earthquake Report. Earthquake news: reports and updates on earthquake activity world-wide. [Good!! Pray for more. All because of sub-t? Oh I’m not one to speculate on the mood swings of Mother Nature. As a native Californian (now a CalExiter) I lived near the San Andreas Fault Line, not far from an area that registers 1-3 earthquakes per hour, all usually under 2.0. There are places where you can stand with one foot on the Pacific Plate and the other on the North American Plate. So I have no reason to believe that the Earth needs the assist with shaking things up. That being said, there sure are a lot of things occurring which could give Mama Terra some rumbly in the tumbly. I’m sure all the extra underground activity, as well as the above ground destruction from the wildfires isn’t helping matters any. And I highly doubt that the international Powers-That-Be (and possibly some intergalactic ones) appreciate the game of Directed Energy Beam Space Chicken going on.]

31. Reddit rewrites history by excluding Aaron Swartz. [Aaron was a real deal Kid Wizard who went through the program. To the ones who betrayed him at Reddit! FUCK YOU!!! This makes sense with the direction they’ve taken as a company. No one takes that money without its having a strong impact upon their company and massive consequences for the wider culture. And they’re all learning that lesson much too late. Which is silly - they should have questioned the intent of that level of buy-in across social across the board, stopped for a minute, and thought, “What might the ultimate purpose be for this? Why are they willing to give me so much money? What kind of control does that afford them? And what might they require of me in return someday?” I’m grateful for the blatant display of true colors from people who paint themselves as benevolent so I know who to trust by their own actions. Let them keep showing their asses. Thank you for the lesson, universe. And as for Aaron Swartz - he had integrity. Perhaps he would no longer want to be associated with this company, given their current behavior. And that’s for his estate/next of kin to determine. RIP.]

32. Knights. Today is October 3. May they rest in peace. Gary Ivan Gordon (30 August 1960 – 3 October 1993) was a master sergeant in the United States Army and a recipient of the Medal of Honor. At the time of his death, he was a non-commissioned officer in the United States Army’s premier special operations unit, the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (1SFOD-D), or “Delta Force”. Together with his comrade, Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart, Gordon was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions during the Battle of Mogadishu in October 1993. Randall David Shughart (August 13, 1958 – October 3, 1993) was a United States Army Delta Force soldier who was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions during the Battle of Mogadishu, during Operation Gothic Serpent in October 1993. Black Hawk Down - Delta Snipers HD. Johnny Strong and Nikolaj Coster Waldau defend the crash site of Super 6-4.

33. Paul Graham: Let the Other 95% of Great Programmers In. An anonymous reader writes: Y Combinator’s Paul Graham has posted an essay arguing in favor of relaxed immigration rules. His argument is straight-forward: with only 5% of the world’s population, the U.S. [If called out, he’ll bullshit that what he really cares about is immigrants. But top 2 replies are exactly right. That actual immigrants think that the D-style immigration is widely abused by the worst slave farms for the lowest quality workers, and not actually good for the top workers at all. Everyone was pissed as fuck about that essay he posted. Calling bullshit on all of it. PG always did oversimplify things to the point of absolute retardation. Probably just stole many of his best ideas.]

34. Lithuania is now being signed as “Former Soviet Republic of Lithuania” on Belarus 1 TV channel. Most likely, it’s a reaction to the fact that one of the Lithuanian channels started signing Alyaksandr Lukashenka as the “illegal president of Belarus”. But if you think about it - what is the meaning of the tease on the part of BT? Lithuania is really a former Soviet republic … However, the sense of humor of Belarusian TV people is very specific. Belarusian TV has gone completely crazy. Belarusian TV changed the names of neighboring countries today in the evening news bulletin. Ukraine became the “Former Ukrainian SSR”, Poland became the “Former Polish People’s Republic”, and Lithuania became the “Former Soviet Republic of Lithuania.”

35. North Dakota farmers harvest 1,000 acres of neighbor’s crops after man suffers heart attack. In both farming and friendship, you reap what you sow. A farming community in North Dakota has come together to support a neighbor who recently suffered a heart attack while harvesting the man and raising funds for his recovery path. Lane Unhjem had been working on his farm near Crosby for two weeks when his combine caught fire and he had cardiac arrest while battling the flames, KFYR reported. The 57-year-old man has already been transferred from a hospital in Crosby to Minot and Minneapolis, where he remains in the ICU, friend Don Anderson told FOX Business on Monday. [This is probably the only heartwarming story I’ve seen reported in weeks. Thank you, I think we all need this.]

36. 5 Things to Know About Sentinel-6 Michael Freilich. Set for launch in November, the Earth-observing satellite will closely monitor sea level and provide atmospheric data to support weather forecasting and climate models. On Nov. 10, the world’s latest Earth-observing satellite will launch from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. As a historic U.S.-European partnership, the Sentinel-6 Michael Freilich spacecraft will begin a five-and-a-half-year prime mission to collect the most accurate data yet on global sea level and how our oceans are rising in response to climate change. The mission will also collect precise data of atmospheric temperature and humidity that will help improve weather forecasts and climate models. The spacecraft will provide information that will help researchers understand how climate change is reshaping Earth’s coastlines – and how fast this is happening. The satellite will see things that previous sea level missions couldn’t. Sentinel-6 Michael Freilich builds upon a highly successful U.S.-European partnership. By expanding the global atmospheric temperature data record, the mission will help researchers better understand how Earth’s climate is changing. Sentinel-6 Michael Freilich will help to improve weather forecasts by providing meteorologists information on atmospheric temperature and humidity.

37. The experiment that proved airborne transmission. How Richard Riley’s findings about tuberculosis transmission inform our COVID-19 response today. Seven months after the first human-to-human transmission of SARS-CoV-2 was confirmed in China, the method of transmission remains unsettled. Is the virus airborne in tiny infective particles? Or do infected people expel the virus in large droplets that fall on surfaces or can be inhaled by people nearby? Current control measures—washing hands, maintaining a 6-foot distance from other people, disinfecting surfaces—are based on the latter theory. But in July, 239 scientists—including Johns Hopkins engineer Peter DeCarlo—published an open letter urging the World Health Organization and medical authorities to “recognize the potential for airborne spread of COVID-19.” The signatories claimed to have “demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt that viruses are released during exhalation, talking, and coughing in microdroplets small enough to remain aloft in air and pose a risk of exposure.” All the studies of airborne coronavirus transmission to date have used observational data and epidemiological modeling because conducting scientific experiments to detect tiny infective particles in large volumes of air is extremely difficult. In fact, there has been only one replicable, controlled experiment that definitively proved airborne spread of infectious respiratory disease. [This made me recall the experiment on germ warfare conducted in NYC subways in the 60s. “Biological agents were tested on the New York City subway.”]

38. Structural studies of the global networks exposed in the Panama papers. In recent history, the Panama Papers have comprised one of the largest and most influential leaks detailing information on offshore entities, company officers and financial (and legal) intermediaries, and has led to a global exposé of corruption and tax evasion. A systematic analysis of this information can provide valuable insights into the structure and properties of these entities and the relations between them. Network science can be applied as a scientific framework for understanding the structure of such relational, heterogeneous datasets at scale. In this article, we use an existing, relational version of the Panama Papers to selectively construct various networks, and then study the properties of the underlying system using well-defined analytical methods from network science, including degree properties, country assortativity analyses, connectivity and single-point network metrics like transitivity and density. We also illustrate significant structural features in these networks by conducting a triad census and exploring the networks’ core-periphery structure. Together, these results are used to show that the Panama Papers constitute a distinct class of networks that differ significantly from ordinary social and information networks.

39. Clueless. Watch it again. Ever since the movie starts she’s conjuring. From being responsible for Mr. Wendell Hall and Miss Geist’s marriage to taking Tai under her wings. Seriously watch it again. Look at what Cher does through out the movie. She is altering timelines for the greater good (Talking to the future.) She could have kept her teachers apart, but instead brought them together. She could have avoided taking Tai (her project) under her wings which would have led to her character going on a further downward spiral. Watching this movie in 95 you see the 4 colors right away. Take notice of her father and the fire escape as well as his Art Collection - all leaning Red. Curious if you can find the other 90s movies which showcase the colors. She is the architect of her own reality. Everyone else just kind of orbits around her, but somehow ends up better for it. You start off thinking her to be an insufferable narcissist, but in reality she was just looking out and wanting the best for others - as long as it benefited her in some way. Her self-serving manipulations are never vicious or harmful. But it does not go unnoticed that she only intervenes when there is personal gain involved. Josh calls her out on this and forces her to be honest about it (at one point in the movie, isn’t there a line about her using her powers for good?) That’s why she falls for Josh. Because he keeps her honest, and he is literally the most unmovable object in her microcosm, not for lack of trying. She never is really able to bend him to her will, although he softens enough - and in so doing, softens her - so that they combine forces for the quintessential Hollywood happy ending.

40. Hmm so no flights between Washington D.C. last night from midnight to 6am. What does that mean? Hmm 2 EAM’s just went out. 2 more EAM’s tonight for a total of 4 EAM’s in less than one hour. So what are we going to make out of it? Another 8 EAMs last hour. I mean connect the dots. You have the President not at the White House. But conveniently at Walter Reed. Only thing I can come up with is a deterrent to other countries that we are still good. Which Has an underground subway system to nearby Deep Underground Military Bases. You have Doomsday Planes in the air minutes before he announced his COVID19 status. The Doomsday Planes are used in NC3. And EAM’s are used on NC2. Not that hard to assume the hammer might drop at any time. Nuclear Command and Control. So you have POTUS in a secure location. EAM above normal activity. Unusual flights into Area 51 at unusual hours. You have China mobilization for 35 to 45 going on. You have Chinese Preppers releasing guides on how to survive the first wave of attacks. Prominent CEOs missing. I mean I can go on and on and on. You have people being blocked from showing the Greenland trailer on FB. A movie which is banned here in the States but being shown overseas only in countries with strong gun laws. I don’t know what’s coming but just look at all the evidence. When in your lifetimes have we had all of these asteroids and the constant threat of global war and ongoing proxy wars? You have the President saying you will need your guns to protect your Potatoes. A vegetable that can be grown indoors. I mean why not tomatoes? Why did he specifically say potatoes? Sure but how to start a war with China? A preemptive nuclear strike on Beijing might not go down well with the rest of the world. Could be that, could be everyone is faking the saber rattling. And they are just all preparing to hunker down. Either way I’m not stopping and I’m going to keep preparing you guys. Encourage you to learn skills.

41. Environmental disaster in Kamchatka. Poisoning of water in the area of Khalaktyrsky beach in Kamchatka, according to preliminary data, was caused by a leak of oil products from a commercial tanker. The leak has been eliminated. The authorities denied the leakage of harmful substances in Kamchatka and attributed the death of sea animals to a storm. “We have not recorded the death of any animals - nothing that is said on the networks. And the release of sea urchins and starfish is associated with the storm that took place on September 29, ”the official said in an interview with Mash. He noted that the excess of the norm of oil products in water was “insignificant”, in his opinion, “this is an abnormal situation that could not lead to serious environmental consequences.” This video was filmed from the air off the coast of Kamchatka, in an area where hundreds of thousands of marine animals died and poisonous substances were found in the water. Judging by the picture, there was some kind of release in the coastal waters. Experts have already discovered an increased content of phenols and petroleum hydrocarbons. Phenol is a very toxic substance used in oil refining, in particular, for the purification of certain elements. Phenol is very difficult to recycle. The photo by Greenpeace show the coast of Kamchatka. It can be seen that the substances polluting coastal waters spread from the Nalycheva River. Photo by Greenpeace, in which the poison is poured into the ocean from the Nalycheva River. There is a conserved Kozelsky pesticide disposal site which should have been reclaimed in 2006. Photo by Greenpeace, in which the poison is poured into the ocean from the Nalycheva River. On the Mutnushka River, which flows into the Nalycheva River, there is a conserved Kozelsky pesticide disposal site. Which in 2006 should have been reclaimed.

42. IndependenceDay: “President Donald Trump announces he’s infected with the coronavirus and orders Doomsday planes launched, then he goes to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center military complex that’s part of the Raven Rock series of hardened nuclear bunkers underneath Eastern region of US. Pennsylvania on down through Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and then even down into North Carolina—all of which are unhardened nuclear facilities, and in which no enemy is able to determine which part of President Trump is commanding his military forces from. President Donald Trump announces he’s infected with the coronavirus and orders Doomsday planes launched, then he goes to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center military complex that’s part of the Raven Rock series of hardened nuclear bunkers underneath Eastern region of US.” [1. Interesting about the ‘kilometers-long’ VLF antenna. Didn’t know that would be necessary to contact subs. 2. Also the example of Reagan shot is helpful to see 25th AMDNT in motion, and the challenges that may ensue. I actually read Atxhulers piece when it came out. He was unusually well spoken and observant. I agreed with him, mostly. He points out the struggle of the Middle Earth-class, but only a wee bit about big picture true, high level happenings. With what we know now through DP channel, it’s so much bigger and finely orchestrated than most any of us imagined. Anyone figure out why he’s really at Walter Reed yet? It’s very interesting moved locations after the set location was already in place. Raven Rock. Well you said there’s and underground tunnel to Raven Rock. Raven rock. Thats like 200 miles away. Big tunnel. Not saying not possible just mind blowing. Only 9 years to make it with tech from the 70s. 100m per day. I wouldn’t be surprised at miles per day looking at some of these modern parents. Thank you. I’m actually familiar with this field as I’ve done the drilling. NTBM. Soon there will be no more Janet flights into Dreamland. Remember Elon is constructing “Tunnels” underneath Las Vegas. (Cough bullshit cough.) I think Elon musk’s tech can do it a lot faster than that. I’m amazed more hasn’t been written about what he’s doing with tunnels. Elon’s tech are just crumbs, hand me down Technology Transfers. Bunker below? It leads to one of the major DUMBs. Yeah… he would not just go to any hospital. Civilian doctors are under no obligation to lie… Doctors at Walter Reed still fall under Trump in chain of command.]

43. Guided tour inside the E-4B NAOC doomsday plane. The E-4Bs NAOC (National Alternate Operations Center) is as ABNCP (Airborne Command Post) platform based out of Offutt AFB, Nebraska. This aircraft is also know as The Doomsday Plane, where in the case of a nuclear attack, war on the United State, a terrorist attack, this plane becomes the flying Pentagon and gives the SecDef and the Joint Chiefs of Staff a way to launch nuclear weapons and communicate to anything, anywhere in the world. The Boeing E-4 National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC), with the project name “Nightwatch”, is an aircraft operated by the United States Air Force (USAF). To create the E-4 series, four Boeing 747-200B airframes were specially modified to serve as a survivable mobile command post for the National Command Authority, namely the President of the United States, the Secretary of Defense, and successors. The four E-4Bs are operated by the 1st Airborne Command and Control Squadron of the 55th Wing located at Offutt Air Force Base, near Omaha, Nebraska. An E-4B is denoted a “National Airborne Operations Center” when in action. Upper deck: Flight deck. Middle deck: Conference room, Aft of the conference room is a projection room, Operations team area, Technical Control area, Rest area. Forward entry area: the main galley unit and stairways to the flight deck and to the forward lower equipment area, NCA area, Briefing room, Communications control area, Flight avionics area. Lower Lobe: The forward lower equipment room contains the aircraft’s water supply tanks, 1200 kVA electrical power panels, step down transformers, VLF transmitter and SHF SATCOM equipment. AC/DC powered hydraulic retractable Airstair is located in the forward right side of the forward lower equipment area, are installed for airplane entry and exit. In the event of an emergency, the airstair can be jettisoned if necessary. The aft lower lobe contains the maintenance console and mission specific equipment. The lower trailing wire antenna (TWA) area contains the aircraft’s 5 mile long TWA reel, which is used by up to 13 communications links – the antenna operator’s station, as well as the antenna reel controls and indicators. Much attention has been given to hardening this area against EMP, especially as the TWA, essential for communicating with ballistic missile submarines, is also particularly effective in picking up EMP.