Azazel News #Recap 10/14/2020

1. Couchsurfing is no longer a free app.

2. Take notice. Both California and Great Britain warning of a potential black out, masquerading the truth to avoid panic.

3. Yates Investing: “One day we’re going to wake up and Bitcoin is going to be at 20k.”

4. 7M people died of hunger in 2020, World Food Programme says.

5. Telesat wins DARPA contract to manufacture satellite buses for Blackjack program.

6. Mercury News: “Get ready to ‘drop, cover and hold’ Thursday for the Great California ShakeOut Drill.”

7. CountrySuper: “Thailand declares state of severe emergency banning gatherings.”

8. The Gazette: “Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station to conduct fire training Wednesday.”

9. Reuters: “Mexican billionaire Salinas says has contracted COVID-19.”

10. Johnson & Johnson pauses Covid-19 vaccine trial after 'unexplained illness.’ [Never take the first vaccines.]

11. Plug’nPwn - Connect to Jailbreak. Building on checkm8 and checkra1n, we demo real-world attack scenarios. [Take care when you plug in a foreign USB device to your Mac.]

12. Pure Climate Skeptic: “Professor Valentina Zharkova: “We entered the ‘modern’ Grand Solar Minimum on June 8, 2020.”

13. James Lindsay: “Should have studied math or engineering or nursing or learned to weld or cut hair, tbh.” [SHOULD HAVE DONE STEM OR LEARNED A SKILL!!!]

14. They are showing Tenet tomorrow in my cinema in 70mm. Would you go? Or is it too risky because C19 is airborne? Need advice. Definitely yes.

15. Seven countries join NASA to explore the Moon peacefully, transparently. “The law right now prohibits us from engaging China on bilateral activities.”

16. How to see what’s on the other side of a wormhole without actually traveling through it. Wormholes are incredibly fascinating objects, but also completely hypothetical.

17. Neuroscience Disappears When the Complex Whole Is Decomposed. Patrick McNamara on the need to avoid “nothing but” solutions in science.

18. Yelp’s anti-racist social credit nightmare. Yelp is introducing a rudimentary anti-racist social credit system that subjects business owners to the vagaries of the culture wars.

19. Astronomy Magazine: “A pair of studies outlines how scientists can forecast solar weather, which may soon help protect Earth’s electrical grid from possible threats.”

20. Paxton Hydra, Inc.: “As Of Right Now We Have A Mystery ‘Mini-Moon’ Orbiting Earth. Is It An Asteroid Or ‘Space Junk?’”

21. Ryan Chan: “Russia’s new Airborne Command Post, also known as the Doomsday plane, will be built on the basis of an Il-96-400M quadjet long-haul wide-body airliner, an aircraft industry source told TASS.”

22. Reuters: “Wall Street closed lower as investors lost hope that a U.S. fiscal stimulus would be approved in the coming weeks, after Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin sounded downbeat about the prospects for a quick deal.”

23. Facebook bans Holocaust denial, distortion posts. Facebook is banning posts that deny or distort the Holocaust and will start directing people to authoritative sources if they search for information about the Nazi genocide.

24. After yearlong delay, the US Air Force is ready to field Raytheon’s new smart bomb. Raytheon took a timeout to redesign a key component after problems were discovered during testing.

25. Old Man Says WNBA Players Need Husbands. This is an important question of the ages, of whether or not the WNBA should be subsidized by Dads of the players. [Wisdom of Union Square Park.]

26. Russian Mission in Geneva: “Russia was elected to the Human Rights Council UN Human Rights after 4 years break. 158 States supported its candidature at the elections. We are back & ready for constructive cooperative work.” [WTF.]

27. YouTube Bans Covid-19 Vaccine Misinformation. The ban will include videos that suggest vaccines will be used to implant microchips into people getting vaccinated. [AKA deleting videos against the agenda.]

28. Seattle’s once-booming economy will soon be demolished by city’s tax-addicted progressives. Seattle’s once-booming economy is struggling because of the coronavirus pandemic. This problem is not unique.

29. Great Barrier Reef corals have more than halved in past 25 years, study shows. Mass bleaching events triggered by record-breaking water temperatures have the most impact on coral depletion.

30. U.S. Navy: “USSBarry (DDG 52) conducted a routine Taiwan Strait transit on Wednesday, demonstrating U.S. commitment to a Free and Open Indo Pacific as the US Navy continues to fly, sail and operate anywhere international law allows.”

31. Gwinnie: “Jesus wept, can this country do anything right? National Grid warns of short supply of electricity over next few days | National Grid | The Guardian.” [UK power. Hm. Coincidence? Same time as PG n E in West Coast? Lights out???]

32. LeoLabs, Inc.: “This event continues to be very high risk and will likely stay this way through the time of closest approach. Our system generates new conjunction reports 6-8x per day on this event with new observation data each time.”

33. Cuomo threatens to withhold funding from schools, local governments that don’t follow shutdown orders. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Wednesday that state funding for schools and local governments will be on the line if they defy statewide shutdown orders.

34. Manhattan Emptied Out During the Pandemic. But Big Tech Is Moving In. The four companies known as Big Tech — Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google — now have more than 22,000 employees in the city, with thousands added just this year. [BEWARE NYC.]

35. Ben Winegard: “Watching a wizened and weathered Noam Chomsky realize, at the age of 91, that woke liberals are absolutely batshit crazy has been one of my great intellectual pleasures of 2020.” [Professor Chomsky does not side with the Wokes, never has and never will.]

36. Video shows biggest WWII bomb found in Poland exploding while being defused. More than 750 people had been evacuated from the area near the town of Swinoujscie where the Tallboy bomb used by Britain’s Royal Air Force was found.

37. Former UFO Task Force Consultant Says They’re Holding Craft 'Not Made on This Earth.’ It looks like UFO whistleblower Bob Lazar was telling the truth this whole time as former UFO task force consultant confirms alien craft found on Earth.

38. PG&E: “Due to Severe Weather and Wind, PG&E Will Turn Off Power for Safety to Approximately 53,000 Customers in Targeted Parts of 24 Counties - Strong Winds Expected to Begin This Evening and Last Through Friday Morning in Most Locations.” [And there goes any perishable food reserves that anyone has in their prepper freezers.]

39. Get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. But, you know, get your shit together and get your HAM radio license already…

40. Low Wind Military Turbine: “Low Wind ruggedized turbine developed for the military. Uses special bearings, special blades, and other specialized components. High performance generator. UL-Certified/CEC unit designed to be quiet, powerful, and quickly portable.” [This is the design I would copy for a single home use.]

41. Tony Dunn: “In 2 days from now, 2020 SO will enter Earth’s orbit. Non-gravitational acceleration suggests it is manmade, likely the Surveyor 2 Centaur rocket booster launched in 1966. It will likely continue to orbit Earth until spring, 2021.” [Please don’t tell me they are still trying to open the gateway. I hope that is just a dead satellite.]

42. Andy Ngô: For the first time that I am aware of, Ted Wheeler has stated Antifa by name. In an OPB mayoral debate, he calls out Sarah for PDX for her support of the violent extremist movement & her early refusal to denounce arson attacks. In response, she says this will get her death threats.”

43. Remember, tonight 00:56 UTC Thursday which is 5:56 pm USA Pacific time, 8:56 ET there is very likely to be a space collision of debris which could just create more space garbage, possibly Kessler Syndrome with working satellites, and worst case remote scenario large debris which does not burn up, into earth. If I had a bunker, which I do not, I would bunker up. Take care, folks. Hopefully, nothing.

44. Near Earth Objects (NEO): Earth’s Upcoming Close Approaches with Asteroids. VOP Today News: “Seven huge asteroids will fly near Earth this week.” [They reckon 27 feet long. What about the other six? Largest 88m according to NASA predictions. 3 already past - 6, 7, 9th. China 320? No way. Odd movements to see but maybe typical of objects entering Earth’s field. 2020 OSO December 1 looks like nearest to Earth. EIA GOV: REALTIME USA POWER GRID.]

45. “Translations from the Wokeish.” [These are priceless. They remind me of Ambrose Bierce. Well done and highly amusing if not for the state we’re in. But it’s better to laugh than the alternative. LOL they might be a satire account. No, it’s James Lindsay’s - these are tongue in cheek but real. Ambrose Bierce was satire as well - but he meant it. Just had a backhanded hilarious way of putting it.]

46. Video: An announcer says, “We won’t be playing the National Anthem,” then watch what happens - everyone gets up and sings the Anthem anyway. [The next video should be them dragging the announcer out and fire him. Look at what is happening in Armenia currently… every Armenian is setting differences aside to fight a foreign threat. End of the day, I hope we all would here also, and the time may be coming sooner than later.]

47. Semi truck oil spill completely shuts down traffic on the main artery through Washington. Of all the 48 contiguous U.S. states, Washington is the one people will have the hardest time fleeing due to geographic terrain which inhibits mass traffic in or out (everywhere you go you are surrounded and cut off by bodies of water or mountain ranges), poor and failing infrastructure, and too few roads, passes, interstates, highways or ferries in and out of the larger cities metropolitan areas. When SHTF in Washington, if you can’t get out quick, you’re going to have to shelter in place, at least until after the masses have fled or hunkered down. [And don’t think China isn’t aware of this.]

48. NYPD’s Chief of Patrol Fausto Pichardo resigns over rift with de Blasio. The NYPD chief responsible for tens of thousands of uniformed patrol officers abruptly resigned Tuesday — frustrated by needling micromanagement from Mayor Bill de Blasio, according to police. [First Chief Best on the West Co. now Chief Fausto of the East Co, interesting how persons of color seem to be the ones getting the most screwed by the bureaucratic BS of woke culture and BLM’s blame game.]

49. Coronavirus: France to impose night-time curfew to battle second wave. Paris is among the cities affected as President Macron says “we need to put a brake” on Covid-19. [Paris and other cities in France locked down again for 4 weeks. People are not allowed to walk the streets in the night. Is the Virus between 21-6 o clock more dangerous? All this stuff will hit us hard in the ass in a few months. Thank you, Aries, for your work. Financial crisis in 2008 will look like Disneyland. Take a look. Good morning, all. Above graph unfortunately is going to get way worse in 2021.]

50. German air force trains for nuclear war. If the terrible nuclear war scenario should actually occur, one wants to be prepared: The German air force is currently training with NATO partners to defend the alliance area with nuclear weapons. According to information from the German Press Agency, a secret alliance exercise began this week. Name: “Steadfast Noon”. Among other things, the use of fighter bombers is trained, which could be armed with nuclear weapons in the event of war. This year, the Nörvenich Air Base in North Rhine-Westphalia will be the venue for the exercise. It is considered a possible alternative location for the tactical US nuclear weapons of the type B61, which, according to officially unconfirmed information, are stored in Büchel, Rhineland-Palatinate.

51. New on National Justice: We received a leaked internal document from Shell Oil that creates an internal incentive system for racially discriminating against whites in hiring and contracting. Employees at the company must all attend white privilege and “anti-racism intervention” classes, whether they want to or not. The company also sponsors the 1619 Project. Shell, which gets almost $1 billion in Federal contracts, is violating Donald Trump’s ban on contractors instituting critical race theory. Corporate America is aggressively defying the order and dismissing it as mere electioneering.

52. Are Humans Earth’s Best Chance To Become A Spacefaring Civilization? We’re Earth’s first intelligent, technologically advanced civilization. But maybe not the last. "According to Darwin’s Origin of Species, ‘it is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself.’” [Carve, paint or print that onto a sign and hang it up on the inside of the door in your survivalist bunker.]

53. Prepare for war, be absolutely loyal: Xi Jinping tells Chinese troops. Chinese President Xi Jinping on Wednesday directed China’s armed forces to strengthen training of troops and to be ready for war amid Indo-China face off in Eastern Ladakh along the Line of Actual Control (LAC). [Heeeeeere we go.] Consider the possibility. CHINA has 1000’s of troops in Canada - ready to invade the USA? Xi Jinping, the Chinese president, has called on troops to “put all minds and energy on preparing for war” in a visit to a military base. Even CNN reporting on China preparing for war. Everyone who hasn’t been paying attention is blinking rapidly while staring at their screens in disbelief. And remember the DRAFT/Mobilization in China has already started. We are keeping our eyes on the Chinese channels seeing if more talk of mobilizations appear. “CCP now implementing a planned China army draft of soldiers to increase war footing? How many will this bring into the army?” China info is based heavily on rumors. When the media gets a hold of it there will be panic from one side and deniers from the other side. Reminder to newbies and old timers: China has started Draft/Mobilization procedures. THE ORDERS WERE REAL.

54. CIA has the Ark these days. It was the biggest usage of Helicopter Transport when they found it. The Ark is practically a weather machine. Japanese were so ballsy they made an anime on it. As a fuck you to the CIA. A lot of the stories are true. “The CIA Once Looked for Noah’s Ark, Declassified Files Show.” Black World 101 (Soft Disclosure): Spriggan Trailer HD. Wow!! I’m not exactly surprised, but still, just wow!! All the biggies helped move it: Sikorsky, Martin Mariett, Lockheed Corp. I remember watching an old episode of In Search Of where there were looking for it and trying to get the photos.

55. 19 DAYS 12 HOURS 54 MINUTES 09 SECONDS To Learn about Prediction Markets. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. [Can you explain please? What happens in 19 days? Elections? Yes. Why is that relevant to prediction markets? But does the outcome change something? Maybe I’m wrong, but I did not see a significant change from Bush to Obama to Trump. The gap between wealthy and poor only went bigger and people get more aggressive. Don’t think politically. Do you know what prediction markets are? Nope. So I asked to explain me the correlation. Ah ok. Go look up prediction markets. Look up Prediction Markets using the search bar. I did a class on them on Saturday and showed my 2016 results. I also did a thought exercise on what to do If I sent you back to Feb 10th 2020. Thanks. All I need to know!]

56. US and seven other countries sign NASA’s Artemis Accords to set rules for exploring the Moon. And more countries could be signing soon. NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine says the main goal is to get everyone on the same page about lunar exploration and head off any future international misunderstandings or conflicts. [ONCE AGAIN THIS IS BULLSHIT! WE ARE ALREADY ON THE MOON, DO WEEKLY DELIVERIES USING THE FRIGATES AND HAVE A STARGATE (Jump Room) ON BOTH SIDES. What tech can be improved on jump room? Maintenance time necessary repairs to monitor? The USAF (Legacy Space Force is AFSAB / Air Force Scientific Advisory Board) Archaeologist would know best. I don’t know much about the Jump Rooms. I do know they are very real.]

57. Do you think online businesses will be still relevant in the near future? Or would it be better to focus more on hard skills? Depends on the variables. When they need to fake rice, the end is nigh. Hehe, I m focussing on programming and IT work. But when I see these graphs from WP. It feels like civil war is near. The poor will get angry very soon. Think small, too many world players with different agendas, your loved ones caught in the middle. Stock food, medicines, bartering, indoor lights, seeds, solar power, faraday pouch and something to defend yourself. Winter doesn’t start yet and the first lockdowns are up. Will take your advice seriously. Key tip from freezing dairy. At the market, select dairy products that are vacuum sealed like Mozz and hard cheeses. Those are easy to freeze and will last longer if you add a second layer or vacuum seal.

58. ”Five Eyes" demand access to encrypted apps. Government representatives from America, Canada, Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand are committed to protecting privacy. End-to-end encryption should not, however, prevent cyber crime from being effectively combated. The states of the secret service network “Five Eyes” have appealed to the tech industry to give them access to the content of encrypted apps for law enforcement purposes. Although privacy on the Internet must be protected, this should not mean that the security authorities as well as the technology companies themselves “cannot take action against the most serious illegal online content and activities”, government representatives of the five states said in a joint meeting on Sunday Statement. The end-to-end encryption in apps such as Facebook Messenger, Signal, Telegram and WhatsApp represents a “significant challenge for public safety,” says the communiqué . The government officials appealed to companies in criminal prosecution cases to make the relevant content available to the authorities in a “readable and usable format”.

59. Are there any updates on Covid in China? It seems very odd that as the biggest country in the world they do not have any cases. Doesn’t it though? Some friends are saying the state and government need the pandemic. If it stops to exist we start to question the institutions because of the immensely damages all the lockdowns caused worldwide and nobody would trust them anymore. They don’t. Like the government is protecting itself from the mistakes they made. The Red Factions are fucked and losing ground each day. You talking about the war underground? All sides. Underground. Surface. And Off-World. Keep praying for more earthquakes. Can you recommend a documentary or a book about this war? Flight of Dragons - Free Streaming. That one was great. Watched it 3 times. Search the chat for “underground war” and “invisible war.” There have been many articles and videos posted in here. Also watch this. I’m in the mood for consuming some media. Thanks. Now compare and watch all the Christopher Nolan films and Shows (Westworld) and compare what colors they represent in the Black World. Thanks. Following was great. But I have some more to go. Will check Dunkirk out.]

60. Steve Krakauer: “As recently as last month, Webster’s Dictionary included a definition of “preference” as “orientation” or “sexual preference.” TODAY they changed it and added the word “offensive." Insane - I just checked through Wayback Machine and it’s real.” [Holy shit… Did you know this was the context for the dictionary change? “Webster’s Dictionary changes definition of ‘preference’ to match Democrats’ attack on Amy Coney Barrett. Websters gave the public a real time glimpse into how political pressure can create a propagandist interpretation of something as basic as language itself.” “Webster’s Dictionary has changed its definition of the term preference to include the new understanding that it is “offensive” as regards “sexual preference.” This new definition was made in real time, after Senator Mazie Hirono claimed the long standing, inoffensive term, was offensive, on the Senate floor. This claim was made to discredit Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination, and for no other reason.” Rewriting history. Recontextualizing language. Bo Winegard: “I don’t know anybody who is homophobic. I also don’t know anybody who hasn’t been sedulously trained who is angered by the term “sexual preference.” The constant updating and policing of language is bad for social cohesion and social justice, but good for woke signaling.”]

61. Twitter censors controversial NY Post article: Sohrab Ahmari: “This is a Big Tech information coup. This is digital civil war. I, an editor at The New York Post, one of the nation’s largest papers by circulation, can’t post one of our own stories that details corruption by a major-party presidential candidate, Biden.” [BREAK UP THESE WOKE MOTHERFUCKERS ALREADY.] Jacoblantern: “Guys, you might want to see this. I don’t even get an error message saying I am unable to tweet the content now. Neat.” [Not about right or wrong. What’s important is the censorship and the violation of First Amendment to the United States Constitution. This is Red Wizardry and it’s evil. Chinese Preppers are in full swing getting ready. Even the Chinese Preppers emphasize, “As long as you know more information than others, your chances of survival will be higher than others.” Share all intel because I feel I need to ramp up things in the Armory for the Pacific Northwest. CNN will fuck all of you over, if an invasion happens telling you it’s a peaceful transition of power and not call it an invasion and that’s a fucking fact. Maybe that’s why Portland was such a big contested area for BLM/Antifa shit. Would be a path of least resistance. I want you to pay attention to something most importantly in the Chinese prepper guide. "If permitted, please put on a cotton coat or clothing before going out, because the high temperature will melt nylon and stick to the skin, causing more serious burns. Your hat will be a very important protection and temperature accessory, even if it is Peaked caps are very effective. Never wear a hat with eye-catching colors, this will cause unnecessary trouble for yourself.” Do you have proper clothing? When analyzing Intel we look for the real meaning between the lines. Ask yourself, what type of event/weapon may cause high temperature that even melts nylon? Nylon starts to melt between 215C and 220C (about 420 degrees Fahrenheit). Dews could hit that easy. Reds marching with China could be a thing: "If I can’t have it no one will.” Use the online sales this week to get quality protective and winter wear before the shortages. Could be DEW / Napalm or Intense heat from Fallout. If the mainlanders are preparing for this so should we. Knowing how other regions are preparing is Actionable Intelligence that places you ahead of everyone else. That is how military and scientists think. The power of observation. Nuke and/or solar flash. Look at it from both ends, what Weapon System does Taiwan have (Made in the United States) that would make Chinese preppers leery about it and then vice versa. Try to shoot for Goretex products. What Weapon System would several batallions of Chinese CCP Soldiers have in the Pacific Northwest, that they would use for the Battle of Seattle and the Battle of Portland against American Citizens and the American Military but give a heads up to Antifa? That’s how you need to think about it. What First Strike capabilities will they use against Fort Lewis? Remember all the fireworks. Agreed. Anything that pops off, shoots fire, and/or bursts into flame. Now remember you are the Chinese commander across the border. You will break the Battalion into two. One will attack Seattle, the other Fort Lewis. You have DEW at your side as you invade the United States but that’s only going to last you for so long before Legacy Space Force puts the hurt on you and American Artillery takes out incoming troops and believe me we are doing Arty Drills for the Chinese who want to get cute and play Wolverines. Nighttime Artillery Training is not a fucking joke. We are getting closer to war. Mind you, this is Fort Lewis in Washington State. Artillery Training is traditionally done at FORT SILL in Oklahoma. That by itself should be something of Alarm to all of you. Whatever popped off at Lewis the other morning was LOUD, sounded like a bomb, and looked like lightning. Scared the hell out of everyone and it was planned. They gave notice. This is no joke. Then you have to worry about CLUB-K on top of that. Just because we don’t post the sniffer reports does not mean it has stopped. They are still searching for them. This is my biggest fear. CNN had no other option than report it. Not hiding the info anymore. This is it. Two front war. India, Taiwan and America stand tall. When news items are this far out in the open, they have to report or they appear completely inept. So you know if they are concerned about getting in front of perceived ineptitude, this is being put forward at the 11th hour. We stand with the Federal State of New China.

62. WA Emergency Management: “At around 10:15 a.m., Thursday, tsunami sirens will sound off with the actual wailing sound, not the typical Westminster chimes that occur as part of the monthly tests. Please don’t call 911! NWSSeattle will also test NOAA Weather Radios at that time.” [Let’s analyze. Thailand banning gathering. China ramping up for war. California going dark (literally). In between California and China/Thailand, the Pacific Ocean. Asteroid imminent. Connect the dots. What’s the play? Stay on alert. War starts but they say it’s an asteroid. Americans still too in the dark about military happenings. 1 scenario. Cameron Fire Peak. I say DEWs. Preparations for war…chess pieces still moving… game is in progress. Asteroid or War? The call to go to Higher Ground is troubling. Never have I ever seen this. War would be the best way to hide the impending asteroid and panic. City wide mass exodus would be unmanageable. Sometimes the facts are so obvious to those with eyes open; however, the government does love its distractions. As mentioned game in progress. I would say 80% hit by non terrestrial object not an ELE, 20% war as a means of diversion from the truth… the relocation of assets from Iran, Dubai, etc etc, suggest they have already mapped a likely strike point for asteroid. Regardless to where it strikes the effects will be felt globally. Better logic. Yes hide asteroid with war. So the video I posted in Disclosure that just happened to be uploaded today talks about capturing asteroids for mining purposes… my question is, if we have the technology to do that, why not use it and avoid ELE? As NoTime just stated… the asteroid could certainly be used to further an agenda or as a catalyst for war, or merely to create chaos and distract, if small enough to not trigger ELE. I’ll go watch that now. So many screens open, I don’t believe this is an ELE. I think it’s close to one; however, the virus does open doors for government’s to justify building arks. Russian news media are silent today nothing to add it’s very strange and i don’t like it. It’s like a nothingness out from the nothingness. It may mean 2 things? Either they have something to post but waiting for some kind of approval or they hope there will be bigger events to shade the view. In either way I feel we’re are in the dark. War could also be a tactic to freeze the United States election. There are many mechanisms at work here, many narratives. Watch Westworld season three. For example here is the morning recap of one of the best news agencies in Russia: The Federation Council will legislatively clarify the concepts of “self-isolation” and “social distance”; Venezuela has begun testing the Russian vaccine against coronavirus, there are already volunteers, Maduro said; Coronavirus can remain active on banknotes for at least a day, on coins - at least three hours, RIA Novosti was told in Rospotrebnadzor; The St. Petersburg government refused to lift the ban on holding single pickets; The Ministry of Health has registered two drugs remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19; US Chief Infectious Disease Officer: The country could have several million doses of vaccine by the end of the year; KhMAO will increase the number of beds to almost 1.6 thousand due to an increase in the number of patients with coronavirus; More than 5 thousand times firewood was delivered to the dachas of Muscovites who are recommended to self-isolate; Residents of the Amur region will be informed of the test results for COVID-19 by SMS; Brazilian scientists have announced the ability of the coronavirus to cause schizophrenia. Also, the infection can cause manifestations of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease; According to Trump, his son did not even notice the infection with coronavirus. Bullshit. Covid and Venezuela. And CNN is also strange look at this: Elections, Covid, LGBT - nothing yet. No Tsunami preparations. Note that Xi’s main message isn’t even there. Analysis: What the reaction to Xi’s coughing during a speech says about East Asia. It’s not even in the first page man. Usually front page is curated strongest as most people won’t scroll down lower. Maybe they have worse news to prepare? Who knows? And try to do the best to prepare what we can. Really. Think small, too many world players with different agendas, your loved ones caught in the middle. Stock food, medicines, bartering, indoor lights, seeds, solar power, faraday pouch and something to defend yourself. Just try best to share info and save who wants to be saved so let’s focus on this and on SELF.]

63. Intel Analysis Exercise: China’s Xi Jinping tells elite forces to focus on ‘preparing for war’, demands loyalty. Take the above news, Then compare it against the below chart. When you look at the charts in the second post, knowing what you know, one thing in particular will really stand out. It caught my eye immediately. Any guesses? Chinese President Xi Jinping asks PLA troops to prepare for war amid border row with India: Reports. Jinping has called on Chinese troops to “put all (their) minds and energy on preparing for war” on October 13 (Tuesday), CNN reported quoting Chinese news agency Xinhua. Winter is Coming and Both India and China are Preparing for War. Chinese and Indian winter warfare equipment is moving to the front. Compare the intel to the graphs. What do you see? Connect the dots. Come on, guys. Think it through. The estimated 2020 World Population is 7,794,798,739. The population of China and India is 2,873,328,161. If these countries go to war, it means 36.86% of the world population is at war. Add to the mix their allies. Knowing the above info, wouldn’t make sense to prepare to survive the consequences? Look at food shortages and rationing in wartime America. WW3 rumors at the start of the year were true it looks like. Now put in context the sudden wealth movements, and unexplained flight paths. Every country has an Intelligence Department that provide ruling parties with daily reports. Just in the US, what the senators did when received the Pandemic report? They dumped their hotel and airlines stocks. Now what the recipients of this Intel would do knowing war is imminent? Dump stocks and move to bunkers. We saw a Middle Eastern exodus last night. Senator Dumped Up to $1.7 Million of Stock After Reassuring Public About Coronavirus Preparedness. Intelligence Chair Richard Burr’s selloff came around the time he was receiving daily briefings on the health threat. Four senators sold stocks before coronavirus threat crashed market. Four senators sold stocks shortly after a January briefing in the Senate on the novel coronavirus outbreak, unloading shares that plummeted in value a month later. There’s no reason for 2, 3 and 6 in pop chart to have that much more Covid than the rest of the world. These countries were targets. And the “wildfires” in the US that end in Canada show this as well as the increase in fires in Brazil because they’re targeting our imports. What would a hedge fund manager do tomorrow? If the fires end in Canada and the Chinese troops are in Canada, we have to assume that China has a deal in place with Canada. And again. This is interesting. Top case distribution is in countries in conflict with China/massively burning in a slew of “wildfires.” Project Pegasus is ramping up. Brian Roemmele: “An air traffic controller overseeing airline approaches warned a commercial pilot who was set up to land that an individual wearing a jet pack had been reported flying at about 6,500 feet. This is a second reported incident.” CANUK78: “USAF Boeing C-17A Globemaster III Heading to Antarctica ICE08 10-0220 South Pole.” Canada likely isn’t getting smacked because they may have deals in place with China. So does Argentina for sure. And Argentina is conveniently close to Antarctica. Remember the trucks transporting the gold? Tom Jarvis: “41.7219621, 87.4072556 Strange tower spotted in desert among possible military facilities Xinjiang google earth I’m wondering if any osint nerds have any idea what this could be? Pic 2 closeup Pic 3 looks like antennas Pic 4 looks like some sort of radar receiver.” This is highly unusual since they never do this 2x. Think Greenland. Silo? We already saw them flying cargo and crew into Antarctica earlier late September. pir3: “China Xinjiang. What the hell is going on here 41°47’23.89"N 87°23’52.93"E at the eastern most edge of the Bosten Lake? What’s inside this giant hall (145x350m)? An airship? Huuuuuuuuuuuge!” The rich are doing it as we speak. Yes they are actually pumping the stocks to get out. Yesterday’s Exodus. Simón Bolívar: “Hey no_itsmyturn, there is a conga line of planes from Qatar and UAE heading towards Baghdad, is this normal traffic levels? Seems like they are almost all staying well away from Iran too.” Didn’t realize they were headed to bunkers now. Atta girl. Rich Qatarians headed to London. Got it. Yesterday 192 flights into London in last 3 hours is 25% above normal. Dang ok. Tic Toc. Hummm. Very close to UAE. Could be why. Peace treaty. Makes the area a target. Australians are banned from traveling and yet!!! A Flight made it out headed to London just like the Rich elite Qataris. Tom Jarvis: “Bit of a strange one, very little info.” All headed to London. War games. Tom Jarvis: “Lots of helicopters in the US, Alabama. I think it is Fort Rucker.” I can see it now. US Army (Delta Force) detains Jack Dorsey, charged with Sedition and Treason. Ian Miles Cheong: “Twitter has locked the White House Press Secretary’s Twitter account.” The balls on this guy. (Or what they have on him.) Holy hell. This flight, from Australia to London along with yesterday’s exodus should tell you all you need to know. Remember New Zealand is closer but they are no longer letting anyone in. UK bunkers are second to none. That in itself alone should tell you the tier of these Elites. Not smart or rich enough to have entered New Zealand. But Panicked enough to go to London and hunker down. They’re all built out underneath Downing since WWII. Plus the Underground. Everyone was surviving by sleeping down there at night during the Blitz. Thiel is in New Zealand. Wizard Thiel saw all this coming in 2007. His bunker purchase was one of the first to hit the media in that bizarre slew of puff pieces about luxury bunkers that came out. Project Pegasus is in overdrive as the World will see Rocket Troopers if China goes to war. “JETPACK UPDATE from FOXLA – we know LAX airport and local police are aware… Fox11 has heard the audio between tower and flight crew: PILOT: “WE JUST SAW FLYING OBJECT LIKE A FLIGHT SUIT JETPACK BY US 6,000… PILOT: “LIKE A JETPACK. TOO SHINY. TOO FAST.” Which is also why he took Palantir Public. Blow out his shares. Take notice. This is how DARPA does Saber Rattling against China. Notice this was a Chinese plane. We are going to breakout the toys for this war. “Audio of pilot of 777 from China to LAX as they spotted a man in a jetpack at 6000 ft. Radar tracking puts the plane around Culver City/Crenshaw area at that time.” Breaking out the toys is at least partial disclosure. Second picture from the flight from Australia into London. They dumped what made sense to dump and held what they knew would increase based on lockdowns and war preparations. No we are not advising that we are telling you what elites are doing. We’re analyzing the intel. Why London? Bunkers. “So what is happening China is going to attack Taiwan North Korea is arming China has troops in Canada and Mexico China is attacking India Russia and Turkey are preparing to go to war The USA is heading into a civil war because of the misinformation spread by socialists.” Yes and you are saying they are dumping all stocks now? Or as above comment? Maj Gen (Dr)GD Bakshi SM,VSM(retd): “US Foregn secy and NSA have warned That China has Massed 60,000 troops on the Indian border and talks will not work. That has been Painfully Obvious for last 25 years.the problem in India is a mindset in our civilian Bureaucracy that military measures are some how Shameful.” “China has amassed 60,000 troops on India’s northern border in Ladakh: US Secy Pompeo.” I’m saying what did the Senate do last time? “Senator Dumped Up to $1.7 Million of Stock After Reassuring Public About Coronavirus Preparedness. Intelligence Chair Richard Burr’s selloff came around the time he was receiving daily briefings on the health threat.” Ashok Swain: “China’s troops at the LAC are with prefabricated thermal shelters, comprise dormitories, washrooms, toilets, which is managing temperatures up to -55C by maintaining an indoor comfort of 15C. Indian troops surviving in imported tents & self-made huts.” Look who is caving. jack: “Our communication around our actions on the nypost article was not great. And blocking URL sharing via tweet or DM with zero context as to why we’re blocking: unacceptable.” Ok… so… all this war info. With China going to war it clearly shows that any items that we get from China India are going to leave us with HUGE shortages. The Shadow Critic: “Tweeted this last night, now see China is telling its troops to prep for war When will we ever f’n learn.” Jack Dorsey is so fucked they are going to GI Joe / Delta Force his ass overseas. Yeah this is slightly concerning but unless China starts a massive war and diverting resources to their troops, India isn’t likely to use submarines (or have any to spare) in torpedoing cargo ships. But definitely count on some very long delays. “‘Crying’ PLA troops on way to India border causes China-Taiwan media war.” “By attack I meant an invasion. How do you know America won’t attack Australia? Biggest war lords according to modern history are Russia and USA. China never invaded Middle East or bombarded it but US did. Anyway biggest attack in Australia was done by Brits.” “China already took advantage of Covid globally. They have troops in Canada "to protect CCP assets,” taken large swaths of natural resource deposits from Africa by strong arming debt owed by countries there. They are an actual threat especially with the South China Sea naval forts.” This is the part that actively concerns me. China stopped exporting their paper products for a while and look at what happened to Australia in the beginning of the year. A lot of highly visible fights over toilet paper. Shortly afterwards, the USA, who doesn’t get 95% of their paper products from China, went stupid and the surge CREATED a shortage. Like FFS people lol. Mollie: “YOU SHOULD NOT BE INTERFERING IN ELECTIONS ON BEHALF OF YOUR PREFERRED CANDIDATE PERIOD.” JURIST: “Despite nearly 1M Uigher Muslims in concentration camps, China was appointed to the UN Human Rights Council. US Sec Pompeo criticized the appointment of nations with ‘abhorrent human rights records.’” Robert Morton: “China shows off its ability to rapidly launch 48 weaponized drones from the back of a truck, as well as from helicopters.” If the two countries with the largest populations go to war, it will mean their resources will be used primarily to support the warfare. Any goods produced in China and India indisputably will mean shortage for the rest of the world. No doubt. Medications will be super scarce. Medications are what really scare me. Why the ever loving fuck are they made outside the country?! Especially one like that? and also without the ability to “quickly” repatriate that ability? All India Radio News: “Pakistan along with China, Russia and Cuba elected on the United Nations Human Rights Council despite their abysmal human rights records. United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo slammed UN body tasked with defending Human Rights for this election.” On Cuda’s Mind: “Jack and Twitter have accepted the policies of China in controlling information in a country where the 1A is the law of the land… I hope you get what you deserve in the end and that the end is near.” Bob Merlote: “India-China standoff: How US drones along LAC can tilt the balance in India’s favor against China Amid tensions along the LAC with China, reports say India has requested for six MQ-9 drones from the US at the cost of $600M.” Change Illinois: “In 2020, the NY Post is being censored by Twitter to manipulate a US election in favor of Joe Biden and against Trump, but CCP from China or porn on Twitter? That’s always been fine for Jack Dorsey, Vijaya Gadde, Dick Costolo, and Katie Jacobs Stanton. Marcia Dorsey, is Jack sick?” Because Corporate Greed. Fucking crazy. Who the F has to spend money on marketing pills. SMH. CN Wire: “Japan will significantly ramp up a program encouraging businesses to build production sites in Southeast Asia to diversify supply chains that are too dependent on China. PM Suga will announce the plan during his visit to Vietnam this month.” “Japan protests to China for entering Japanese waters.” TravelValue: “Liberal social media giants, Twitter, Facebook & Google, among the most deliberate, continue to try & control what the American public can see when it comes to dissenting viewpoints with the socialist left. Is this the USSR, China, Venezuela, North Korea, Iran?” “US Navy’s New Unmanned Fleet Likely To Hunt Chinese & Russian subs.” Thank you, guys, this is all very helpful. Just had some breakthroughs with connecting more pieces. Ian Miles Cheong: “BOMBSHELL: Buried in the Hunter Biden story on the New York Post is a reference to money from the Chinese Communist Party. ‘We had assurances the PRC money would come first.’ Twitter has locked James Woods’ account for sharing the Hunter Biden report. American big tech companies are acting like the Chinese government.” Ted Cruz: My letter to Jack regarding Twitter’s censorship of the NY Post.” Sohrab Ahmari: “This is what totalitarianism looks like in our century: not men in darkened cells driving screws under the fingernails of dissidents, but tech dweebs removing from vast swaths of the Internet a damaging exposé on their preferred candidate. My column. This is a Big Tech information coup. This is digital civil war. I, an editor at The New York Post, one of the nation’s largest papers by circulation, can’t post one of our own stories that details corruption by a major-party presidential candidate, Biden.” The story is being suppressed because it contains information connecting CCP money to Biden. The reason Facebook and Twitter are censoring it is because they also have investment and ad spend money from the CCP. So, some of the largest American media platforms are funded by an enemy with troops poised at the ready on the border. See anything wrong with this picture? Is there a specific site to see the number? Go sit in the back of the class. Seriously bro, China is getting ready to go to War with Taiwan/ America/ India and possibly North and South Korea. There’s been a Border Dispute since April and losses on both sides since May. Senate Republicans: “See you soon, Jack.” Comfortably Smug: “Conservatives should have seen this coming. There have been a hundred stories, bit by bit, of tech silencing us. Look what happened to Palmer Luckey. It’s time to fight back.” Big mistake. It gives ammunition to politicians to charge tech companies with election interference. Jack’s legal team knows this hence the back pedaling. I could imagine the meeting before his post. House Judiciary GOP: “Twitter has blocked users from tweeting the link to the NY Post’s story on Hunter Biden. So we put it on our website for you to read and share.” “Twitter’s Jack Dorsey says company botched blocking NYP article on alleged emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop. Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey addressed the controversy surrounding actions the company took on Wednesday to block the spread of a New York Post article critical of Hunter Biden, calling them ‘unacceptable.’” "He also suggested revoking the prosecutorial immunity enjoyed by big tech companies, after repeated complaints about their handling of political speech and their apparent disregard for the First Amendment.” Analysis, do not dwell in politics. Many are dumping Twitter stock. Writing on the wall. Good. The way they’ve been for a long time now warrants them getting slapped. Additionally, posting isn’t worth it anymore. These platforms are imploding. If you can’t speak your mind, what’s the point? You’re not going to wake anyone up who didn’t already see it - and there’s no time left. Skills and preps should be the focus. K Club has to be either Seattle or DC. Logically where else makes sense? DC would seem very well guarded so less likely. Yet Seattle has military close by… Curious, thoughts? “US-China tensions: USAF spy plane disguises itself as a Philippine aircraft over Yellow Sea, monitor says.” Anyone run into this before? “Twitter locks out Kayleigh McEnany from her personal account for sharing New York Post’s Hunter Biden report.” More Censorship assaults. AFP news agency: “Canada’s Trudeau warns China that its “coercive diplomacy,” repressive measures in Hong Kong and detention of Uighur Muslims is not ‘a successful tactic.’” Smokescreen? They have Chinese troops there. Uh Yeah. Definitely one of the greatest actors in politics. Guy plays his role like Fucking Leo DiCap. “President Xi Jinping tells China’s troops to focus on ‘preparing to go to war’” Canada went down the wrong path when it allowed globalist ties and infiltration by communist China. Big mistake. Time for a new path.” “Canada made a deal with China to let them have their port just north of the U.S. border on the west coast. China has been amassing troops there for some time.” “Ok so there’s Chinese troops in Canada now why? Shit getting creepy now. China’s in trouble & running out of food and looking to take over the USA if we don’t wake up.” Annie Gaddis: “From The Common Sense Show with Dave Hodges… (as many as 75K Asian troops can be in Canada) "Why Canada Is Helping China to Defeat the United States.” “China amassing troops in Canada on borders of USA. Wildfires clearing the way?” “It would be game over for western democracy IMO. He will invite China in. Chinese troops already stationed in Canada at the bequest of Globalist CCP sympathisers/agent Trudeau.” “Yeah well they just moved in because Canada sold out his country. China is massing troops on our western flank above Alaska. We have deployed F22 and F35 fighters to Alaska and have re activated 1 million reserve troops since the start of the China virus. Prepare for war friend.” “Agree 100% and we’re seeing a fascist communist coup happening right in front of our eyes, and today’s tories are all part of it, DEEP STATE / CHINA. Aus & Canada, and commonwealth has been handed over. Chinese troops on Canadian soil!” “Seems Trudeau has an agreement with China of some kind that allows China to protect their assets in Canada. Seems between Mexico and Canada , approx 1 million troops total.” “"Under a Treaty signed late 2019 with Canada, the People’s Liberation Army of China has been quietly massing military troops in Canada since beginning of 2020 & those troops are believed to be readying for an actual military invasion of the United States.” “Yes. Beware. This is a takeover of America by china. They are readying with troops in Canada. Imperialist Xi has destroyed religion and made himself god. He has 200mm soldiers and hell follows with him.” “National Security Alert: There is no sign China has removed any troops from Canada. If anything, they have ADDED THOUSANDS. Is China closer than we think? China has troops on both our Northern, and Southern borders.” Canada… what are you up to? They’re above the 45th parallel. Which is the same assessment I had about Russia. During a GSM, no one above the 45 will be able to grow food. Wow, very interesting observation. The second they brought tanks down to Belarus, this was my thought. When you check a map to see who’s above the 45 - sure enough. Makes sense, I figure there is a large political component as well. But running out of food does trump butthurt feeling. Under TTP deal I think he has no choice. I could be wrong. Ass covering time. Remember he allowed Chinese Troops into Vancouver. Also, we’ve been infiltrated top to bottom by CCP in business since HR 4444. Notice all of the EOs that were issued involving China are about extricating them from our grid, protecting us from spying, etc. “Executive Order on Securing the United States Bulk-Power System.” And now you see companies with CCP money acting on the CCP’s behalf, censoring citizens and journalists. All of the academic espionage arrests. And don’t forget the lab in Winnipeg was involved with Wuhan too. It’s obvious. Trudeau is red. Not just - at this point, it’s flagrantly ballsy. Absolutely. All the Globalists are Red. They are playing their last hand. Against the Blue/Gold/Green Wizards. The freaking invisible story of the century. Thousands of years. The Obama/Trudeau bromance made it obvious about Trudeau years ago. Plus, look at who he surrounds himself with. He hasn’t exactly hidden it. But now it’s really in plain sight. Notice that as soon as people understand the colors, they put away the red string for good. There’s nothing left to connect. You just get it. It has brought an integration to mine own years of observations and questions. Hard though because so few good people believe it. Agreed I believe that as a country we are a lot worse off than most understand. Having been boots on ground when a country (Iraq) government collapsed it was total bedlam. You have a rare valuable experience. Glad you’re alive to tell it. What would you say to us who have combat training nor battlefield exp? Mostly folks were riding the thrill of the looting but quickly devolved into the finalization of family, tribal, religious grudges and organized crime sprung up over night. Basically at that point you would have to be very selective in who you trust to any degree. Excellent point. Tragic but necessary. So keeping quiet about it would be easier, not mention not a lot of tourists. The midwestern private bunkers have been doing arrivals all week. Something big is going down and all the well to do have been spooked. Question is which of the “big one” events will it be Civil War, world War, natural of combination of all above. If I was China I would be staging waiting for the ensuing chaos of post election hostilities then make my move to divide and conquer. Right. Let the US fudge itself enough then take advantage. So first second week of Nov is threshold. I was saying this months ago. They were waiting for the chaos. They declared war May 14, 2019. 36 Stratagems. Could be. It could be… Notice they declared war and there was no mention of it in our media. NONE. Do we have evidence of that on the channel? This was the only place I ever saw it mentioned: “China Declares War On The United StatesBy Chet Nagle - Originally posted on CD Media.” And yes, so strange - why just wait til it gets fucking at our door then have Trump make the moves? I don’t know if that makes sense. MSM is red controlled. Makes perfect sense. But…Govt?? Partially. Same as everything else. Yeah I want to get to the direct source, so that was closest. Just doesn’t add up. If Uncle Sam played it right, they could’ve had a freaking million men and women enlist like That! Unless that’s been the plan all along… If they were smart they would wait until the ramp up to peak fighting to get as much surprise as they could. Seeming that they are concentrating towards the NW there would be little in the way of ground forces available to put defense. Army guard and active would be tied up with riots and insurrection that only west coast marines would be able to be fielded.]

64. 263 flights into New Zealand. 497 flights into London. All the blue flights within the blue corridors are still inbound to London currently from everywhere volume is 3 times normal. I very strongly suggest , stock up on food and water and have bug out bags ready, things over the next few weeks might get stranger than you’ve ever seen… What are Blue flights? Flights leaving and flight heading into UK still in air. Thank you. Wish I could see more data… I’m intrigued. Pattern recognition would bring greater clarity on The Who, what and Why. Emirates is swarmed as well. Wonder their avg numbers. Thinking of “peace deal” struck earlier by Trump, curious how they factor in staging towards Iran. What was last week and a month ago? The deeper dive can be done, routes etc everything is logged… will not give you manifest or in some cases numbers of flights, etc etc. Last week average 127-134 per day. In the entire month - 4598. This does not include blocked flights which come and go, and are then removed from logs or the fight tracking site “goes down” due to evil hackers. Lol. Uh-oh. More aerial conga lines. Look at this crazy line of airplanes into Ethiopia. U would think this is the hottest spot on earth with this kinda traffic. It’s like all these diff nations flying in at same time. And yet no other traffic or almost no traffic for rest of Africa!!! Bunkers in Ethiopia? Makes sense would be an unusual place for bunkers for vip/government when your starving you’ll do whatever you have to for some quick food. “Ethiopia bans flights over huge dam ‘for security reasons.’The move could worsen Ethiopia’s dispute with Egypt and Sudan over its Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.” “The flight embargo over the controversial dam came days after the Ethiopian air force commander, Maj. Gen. Yilma Merdasa, warned against any military aggression against the dam. Don’t miss reading my recent report about Ethiopia’s decision to ban flying over the GERD.” And no one is leaving Ethiopia… just arriving. Mercenaries possibly. Searches for Qatar London are blocked. Lol fuckers. Lol they blocked flights out of Qatar and London on Twitter. Not just flights. You can’t search for those terms together. Period. At all. They cloak it as a system error. But it’s blocked manually. Lol. Even worse. Have you ever seen those ancient churches in Ethiopia that are carved straight into the ground in the form of a crucifix? Tell me those wouldn’t be good bunkers! Or prototypes to copy for bunker builders. Which city are they flying into? Addis Ababa. TY!! Blocked search. That’s a bingo. Flight Logs are being erased on several flight tracking companies. That for the past few years have been storing data (for years). Now suddenly we have no rack space to store this data. Still won’t let me through but I can do other searches. See what you can find. Cross reference with bunkers. Copy that. Download everything you can that you feel is pertinent. Also notice the pattern - we talk about it here, they start scrubbing. Yes I am, I’m at 25 terabytes now. You should see our internet traffic. Feds from around the world get intel from these chats/Doomsday/Azazel. I’m on it - today has been crazy on all fronts. 42 Janets today and counting. Most active day this month. Still getting ready. Consider 50% is cargo and 50% is personnel. Area 51 is in an EZ. This is three times the daily volume. All scrubbed on Twitter. You guys know what an EZ is? Past 25 hours - all the blue flights within the blue corridors are still inbound to London currently from everywhere volume is 3 times normal. Ha! Phone restarted! Extraction zone? Exclusion zone. If we’re looking for bunkers in Ethiopia, would it be outside the realm of possibility that one or all of the 11 churches of Lalibela might not be a good place to lay low? They have their own water wells and air filtration, and are carved in such a way that sunlight filters through, despite being carved 40-50 meters straight down into the earth. The churches are connected through a series of underground tunnels. Underground tunnels is a bingo. Got links? Also they are protected by UNESCO so that would add another layer of “stay the hell away” status. UNESCO protection is interesting. Right? Let’s think, what other ancient structures/temples received UNESCO protection and were used as fortresses and cover in conflicts we have been involved in during the last few decades? The Ziggurats in Iraq and Iran immediately spring to mind (RIP Ziggurats). That’s a great point. Did you see this? Looking into it. “Increased fighting in Helmund, Afghanistan, between Afghan gov’t & Taliban has led to the fleeing of 30k civilians from their homes. The fighting comes a month after intra-Afghan talks began in Doha, Qatar, and continues the ever moving seesaw that is the Afghan Peace Process.” How do we know it’s bunkers and not mercenaries? We don’t. I was starting with bunkers. Could be both. Ok - look at this. Past 3 days of Janet Flights. OK you all ready for lunacy… these are CSV backups to Janet flight for the last 3 days. NUTS. THATS THREE DAYS… more in three days than last 6 MONTHS. Keep copies. They are scrubbing info hourly. Anything in here is backed up. Good job! Man, that’s a lot!! Aug 27: “In countries that rarely publicize demographic data, these deflation numbers in Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, and Oman strongly suggest a fleeing expat population taking their buying power with them.” I have so much backed up - 3 tiers of backups inc cloud back ups. Bloody hell! Great job! In the past 3 days, there have been more flights into Area 51 the past 6 months. “Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia will host this year’s World Telecommunication Development Conference.” Over 50 flights just today, way above any other day. Connect the dots. “It has been reported that Journalist Temesgen Dessalegn and Misgan Zinabe, the Fitih magazine editor were arrested today and taken to Addis Ababa Police Commission.They are being investigated over allegations of defamation, sedition and violation of the country’s Communications Act.” “Incarcerated for exposing the embezzlement by the deputy mayor of Addis Ababa Adanech Abiebie, Takele Uma & their boss Abiy Ahmed Ali, not the innocent journalist Temesgen Desalegn need to face justice!” “A Behind the Scenes Look at the NSA Ethiopian Relationship - The Intercept.” Pay attention to this. Ethiopia is warlords land, even they receive Intel. They can’t escape to a free Country, their options are limited. They are going underground. Sleep with your phone close by tonight. Get worried when the flights stop. This is not me (Aries) saying this but heed this warning. This is the TRUTH - when the flights stop, leave the city if you’re in one. Prime targets are coastal. This is not meant as fear mongering. This is a reality, all points are pointing to war. Get out now. Prepare yourself. Stock up. Move your bitcoin to ledgers. Protect your devices from EMP. Download the library. “A dictator’s plane landed in London Stansted Airport: A7AAH used by the government of Qatar on Oct 13 2020 4:03 pm.” I saw this and it also showed from London to Madrid. Addis Ababa. We have a link. This is the levels of war… we are in yellow now. Keep copies. They are scrubbing info hourly regarding the Janet Flights. “E6 Mercury, the US Navy’s ‘doomsday’ airborne command and control aircraft, departing Offutt AFB for its regular ‘Operation Looking Glass’ patrol of waiting for nuclear armageddon. Both USAF Boeing VC-25As en route to Des Moines for Pres. Trump’s event tonight. Not sure which one is operating as Air Force One.” After Downloading Alexandria place in Faraday Cage. Qatar Day- Pulse of Nation: “Did you know that there are individuals required to obtain exit permits before leaving Qatar? Learn who are exempted and who’s not in this law here.” “Qantas received $715m in taxpayer money. So how the hell are Australians STILL stranded overseas. Not even exotic places. London. Every exodus story I hear now is via Qatar airlines.” Def 3 huh… why didn’t I get the memo? The first thing that will happen is all flight will cease. The second thing will be cities going into full lock down and mobile commands setup. So if you’re reading this now, stock up, food and water, medical emergency. This is happening now in real time. I think EMP. If the planes start falling from the sky. Remember. I’m praying he’s smart enough or his advisors ground flights before this happens. So many people choose to see the world as a happy place where nothing is happening, and everyone is at peace. The world is collapsing currently, main stream media covers 10% of what’s actually happening. Prepare for the best, plan for the worst. When Putin begins to move citizens from Moscow into underground bunkers, I’ll be worrying about imminent war.The Russians pay top dollar to protect their people. Again, thats red - we are on yellow. What about bitcoin? Should we sell that too? WTF. NO. NEVER. It’s already on Mars. NEVER SELL YOUR BITCOIN. NO! BUY MORE! We are not advising you to sell stock either we are merely analyzing the Exodus of the Elites out of Qatar. Interesting no EAM’s today. Those are monitored by other side - they prob switched control packs. Janet Number 68 taking off …totally normal **** that’s sarcasm. IT’S NOT NORMAL. Janet Number 69 in the air… we are on an all new record. Plus it’s 3:43am pst 6:43am est. I’m going back to sleep. My phone wakes me everytime a Janet leaves. Today has been very annoying… dammit Janet!!! Wow. That would be frustrating. What the heck is going on out there?? Get some rest. They are preparing…

65. Justin Trudeau: “Heading to the store to pick up some things for Thanksgiving dinner? If you’re able to, consider grabbing an extra item or two for the local food bank and help a family in need. This long weekend, let’s continue to be there for one another - it’s the Canadian way.” [Why would he advertise this? It’s getting serious here. Keep food prepping. Check Twitter for intel. Also remember all this is happening in the Western World. China has already entered a Famine. Remember my past post on Sunday Night. “Video by: (restaurant) staff briefing, saying that fat and lean beef, are just beef flavored not real meat (fake beef). Fake Eggs, Fake Honey, Fake Beef as well as Fake Rice have all hit the Chinese markets.] Kroger posts food shortage notices in aisles. Bakers Basco Warns Of Tight Reusable Packaging Availability If Panic Buying Reaches Pre-lockdown Levels. US Rep: “Food Shortages Are Coming” - Crops Destroyed - UK Limits Purchases. Rep. Scott from Georgia warns that “food shortages are coming.” Farms are destroying crops, plowing under fields without the labor to harvest them. Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda and Aldi respond to food shortage fears. Supermarket shoppers have been warned about their buying habits ahead of a second lockdown. Local food banks prep as nationwide food shortage looms. Food banks like Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina are doing whatever they can to feed families in our community – from seeking donations to packing food boxes for local organizations to distribute. “Personally, I’ve covered about a dozen food pantry or giveaway events during the pandemic. There is still a HUGE need for food. Now, Local food banks worry about a food shortage that’s predicted in the coming months.” U.S. faces shortage of up to 8 billion meals in next 12 months, leading food bank says. Food banks have seen record increases in need even as donations and volunteers dwindle. About 10 percent of American adults, 22.3 million, reported they sometimes or often didn’t have enough to eat within the past week, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s most recent Household Pulse Survey fielded between Aug. 19 and 31. That is up from 18 million before March 13. Global Food Shortages Begin! US Grocery Store Chains Are Preparing For Worst Case Scenarios. The head of the UN World Food Program repeatedly warned us that we would soon be facing “famines of biblical proportions”, and his predictions are now starting to become a reality. Morrisons is now rationing some items as food shortage fears rise. The supermarket has issued a statement about product limits. Food shortages in China might push Xi Jinping to take drastic actions against Taiwan and elsewhere. On top of disruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic, torrential rains have caused catastrophic flooding in the Yangtze River basin, Chinas largest agricultural region. “Walmart grocery pickup has become a joke. When it first rolled out it was awesome and I told everyone so, not anymore! Here is the list of “unavailable” items I was for my order given this morning. And a picture of all 8 of those items I found in the store immediately after!” “There is a food shortage coming to the United States, on a massive scale never seen before in the history of the developed world. Stock up and prepare for a cold winter. Follow and share.” Grain is over 40% less this year than last year. “We came to Walmart to get ingredients for banana bread and this is what we see when we go to pick up the last, most essential ingredient.” ‘What’s up on the mason jar shortage at Walmart? Other people getting ready for the apocalypse!?” We started stocking up on Mason jars in March, that’s way groups like these are so invaluable. Artistic Textura warned us of the shortage first. Don’t be a Normie unaware of the harsh realities that are coming ahead. “Cleaning supplies in NJ (near me) have been sold out for months. Every time I go to the store I check and almost EVERYTHING is completely gone. We have to ask family from out of state to send us stuff… I don’t understand why people mass buy items.” “Coca Cola, what’s going on with Coke Zero in cans? I haven’t been able to find a 12 pack or case in Walmart or HEB in over a month. It’s always sold out. Is there a shortage??” “My dad lives in Gilbert Plains, MB. He called Costco in Winnipeg to see if they have pumpkin pies, and was told there’s not as many available for sale this season due to a pumpkin shortage. My dad drove over 700km round trip in one day to buy as many pumpkin pies as he could.” “Is there a mushroom shortage/recall??? Why is every Kroger out of mushrooms to the point that they can’t even sub out for the exact kind I ordered?” “Hey guys I work at Kroger pharmacy in Calhoun GA. I asked our Coke cola guy and he said there was an aluminum shortage so they’re cutting back ATM the ones that don’t sell well.” “Was just at a Kroger in Warren (suburb north of Detroit) and the lines were so long that I bailed out and left. I’m hoping it was just a shortage of cashiers and not some sort of foreshadowing of things to come based on recent events.” Lysol shortage. Seems shortages are for certain products mostly and if even the certain product is out of stock then they fill the gap with another product so that it would go unnoticed. “There’s a mason jar shortage in the Atlantic provinces. I’ll deff try Amazon though! Also you’re right about the weed too hahahah I’ll show you the plants when I’m near them next how does the amber jar make a difference??” “My local area is already having a paper towel shortage because of the second wave i don’t need to fight Costco ARMYs.” “I think there was some kind of shortage or something affecting production. Even Costco who normally has them for more than a month only had them fit 2 weeks this year.” “I just found some of the stronger dose over-65 vaccine at my local Costco. There’s a nationwide shortage & my doctor hasn’t had any.” “Another paper towel shortage at Costco. This is bullshit.” “Are we going through a second wave of a toilet paper shortage? Costco in Halifax has absolutely none tonight. What is going on?” Hmm… seems that the paper shortage is hitting Canada harder than the United States. Interesting. “Shoppers lined up in the car park outside the Warrington store.” “Covid is spiking in my county. We’ll be going to “purple” soon. I went to Costco to buy some dog food and the entire back 25% of the store has been given over to TP, paper towels and hand sanitizer. 1 per customer. I guess they’re anticipating another panic.” “As of this morning 10/11/20 If there are still Clorox Wipes at the VCC Target and Lysol Wipes at the VCC Publix, is there still a massive shortage?” “Driving around town last night trying to buy pumpkin purée. (Whole Foods Target Safeway King Soopers) My grocer told me the store had no pumpkin purée & there was shortage. Is this a real thing?” Pumpkin harvest is late this year. “So I discovered a national can shortage is going on when I was in Star Market this morning. I’d been wondering why Target didn’t have any Barq’s root beer, now I know.” [Shortage Report done. Let me know if you like these reports? Will SEA countries like Malaysia also face these food shortages? We managed to reduce the number of daily cases to 1 digit figures but there’s a third wave. All actionable intelligence is welcomed. Reports like these have helped more than you probably know. Everyone and everything is interconnected my friend. Full on Freakonomics are in play in 2020. Darn it. Don’t say darn it. Use the intelligence to your advantage. Think like an Intelligence Officer. Thank you. Good to see the micro. Yes very much so. It doesn’t matter which is cheaper. It matters which is more abundant. And right now, that’s plastic. Connect the dots. If you want to pretend you’re not having a food shortage, how do you do it? And what does that say about rice in the marketplace? And how can you best prepare to have rice (preferably real rice that isn’t plastic)? It’s not being done to undercut the market. It’s being done to preserve appearances. I lived in China before, and I read Chinese. Those fake news appeared in Chinese media around 10 years ago. If it’s not real, explain fake beef, fake honey, and fake eggs emerging simultaneously. “Chinese fake rice is on shelves [China] - Business & Human Rights Resource Centre.” Korea Times: “Chinese fake rice is on shelves.” I don’t know much about honey and beef, but I’m sure fake egg is a lie. Dude wtf we have the videos. Cut the crap. “CCP FAKE EGGS / Things are getting so bad in China that Counterfeit eggs are being sold in markets.” BBC 2016, confiscated imports from China to Nigeria. Apparently this has been going on for a long time: “‘Plastic rice’ seized in Nigeria. Nigeria confiscates 2.5 tonnes of “plastic rice” smuggled into the country from China, officials say.” Posted October 5th, fake eggs. 2018: “China is sending fake rice to American supermarkets. Here’s how to spot it.” If you want to be in denial no problem. If you can make plastic egg and sell it at real egg price, you gonna broke. “Timeline detailing the upcoming Rice Famine in China. Reason why China acquired Pork companies in USA. China’s restaurants feel the heat as pork supplies plunge.” And yet video evidence exists and you still deny it lol. I can’t believe people exist that are in denial. Unless the Wǔmáo are back in Doomsday. Seems like they’ve never left. Government backed. They can’t go broke unless their society breaks. Plastic can be mass produced in a short time. Food can’t be. It takes time to grow. Even if only weeks. Fake food coming out of China: fake eggs, fake plastic rice, walnuts stuffed with cement, fake beef, fake mutton, fake wines, fake and adulterated honey, fake green peas, fake table salt, and altered ginseng. Just asking, do anyone really think China is in food shortage and trying to make fake egg to hide it? North, we showed you the footage and reports if you are in denial, GTFO. I have no time for wǔmáo bullshit. Not just China. The whole world is in food shortage. Production everywhere is down and weather events have taken out much more. “How to spot fake rice. The National Food Authority is investigating reports of synthetic rice in Davao. This report tells us what fake rice looks like.” “Plastic Rice vs Real Rice: Watch here how to identify. News of Plastic rice in market is continuously coming from different places in the country from last few days. Everybody is confused and worried.” I have friends in China and I Skype with them. How can I don’t know? Hilarious. Bro they are in Food Shortage. They are sending every available surplus chicken from the United States to China. Implying each person in China knows everything about China. The people who run the chicken factories are in the damn channel. “Fake food is everywhere. World’s biggest producer and consumer a hotbed of industry fraud and malpractice and poses a threat to public health, says supply chain investigator Mitchell Weinberg.” Fuck it I’m moving on, it’s like arguing with a Normies that we are in a Pandemic in January. He’s banned for being wǔmáo. “Chinese counterfeit caviar among tonnes of fake food and drink seized by Interpol.” Forget it. I banned him. No time for bullshit. They do this to protect China’s glorious image. Agreed. Saving face is culturally important. Hence, “no Covid cases.” Oh shit I remember those days and the discussions. These are helpful and if you follow the shortage over to the stock market and start watching you can start to make even more informed decisions. I work with companies developing brands and the aluminum shortage is very real where some companies can’t grow do to inability to source enough aluminum. I love seeing more articles and information confirming this etc. I agree everyone should be reading these then doing their own research as well as asking friends, family anyone. Data is king! Take notice. The fake rice controversy is not new, for years has been in the spotlight. In LA, people even stopped ordering rice at restaurants for that reason. Nigeria confiscates 2.5 tonnes of “plastic rice” smuggled into the country from China, officials say. Shortage reality will surface after the elections. See how those news are suppressed. Panic buying in Asia and the UK hits the news because there are no elections there around the corner. Whoever wins in the US will inherit a food crisis.The Actionable Intelligence is to restock constantly, manage inventory, consume by expiration date. Military families had a crash course of freezing dairy products. Notice how mason jars, vacuum sealers and mylar supplies are still out of stock. Who else do you think is buying up the Mason Jars and taking the Ham Radio courses? Heed this warning.]

66. Chinese Prepper Manual: The civilian survival manual in the first wave of war. Klauschwitz said that war is a continuation of politics (Der Krieg ist eine bloße Fortsetzung der Politik unter Einbeziehung anderer Mittel). He emphasized the social politics and state policies contained in the complex nature of war. I am not happy to see a war on the two sides of the Taiwan Strait, but the social atmosphere in Taiwan now has the possibility of an early war. I have personally experienced life in the 921 disaster area and a little understanding of war. This article is to help improve the survival probability of friends and family members in case of war. The so-called first wave of war refers to the 24 to 48 hours after the air defense sirens sounded. You must pay attention or be mentally prepared. I will try my best to list them in a focused and simple way to help You remember. Ominous. Since the width of the strait is not equal, the narrowest part of the Taiwan Strait is between Pingtan Island in Fujian Province and Hsinchu Commercial Port, with a straight line distance of 130 kilometers (81 miles); the widest point is Maobitou in Pingtung County to Fujian Province Ao Jiao on Dongshan Island has a straight line distance of 410 kilometers (250 miles), an average of 270 kilometers, which is about the straight line distance from Taipei’s Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall to Tainan’s Chi Mei Museum. The distance determines the way the war is launched. Since the width of the Taiwan Strait is not wide, modern long-range rockets, cruise missiles, and ballistic missiles are all within the range of strikes. Therefore, we can predict that the first wave will be various rockets and missiles, targets It will be airports, air defense missile positions, radar stations, and communications and command centers. Except for special purposes, the goal of war is usually the effective force or defense system of the armed forces, and civilians are rarely targeted. Therefore, the US military usually uses Collateral Damage to describe civilian casualties in war. Based on the course of the war, the People’s Liberation Army must weaken the resistance to the air superiority in the first wave, which will start at about 4 in the morning, so as to catch up with the second wave before dawn (the time when the sun comes out). Alarm. When the missile strikes, the only warning we can get is that the radar detects a flying object flying towards Taiwan. The definition of air defense warning: refers to the 70-mile (80 miles) from the coastal edge of Taiwan’s main island as the warning line, and the sixty-five miles (75 miles) from the coastal edge of the Penghu area as the warning line. When the control center (abbreviated as ACC) learns the track of an enemy aircraft or unknown aircraft, determines that there is a possibility of attacking the island of Taiwan and the Penghu area, and enters within our warning line, it will issue an emergency warning order. 70 miles is equal to 129.5 kilometers. Converted to 2 times the speed of sound, we have about 3 to 4 minutes of warning time from the detection of the missile landing. In accordance with our current national alert sending mechanism and the response of the civil air defense air raid alert release facilities in various regions, the prelude of this war will start on a dark night when everyone is awakened by the national alert messages received by mobile phones and the air raid alert simultaneously deployed across the island. Please remember that for a long time to come, government or social relief or relief measures will not exist, and you must rely on yourself. Take refuge. After receiving the alarm, your first action besides wearing clothes is to stay away from the glass of any room window, because the shock wave generated by the subsequent explosion may break the window glass, and the spattering debris may cause seriousness to you and your family. Do not rush to the street outside to seek refuge at this time, because the glass curtains used extensively in modern buildings may be damaged in a large area in the shock wave of the explosion, and these glass fragments falling from the sky may make you on the street He suffered fatal injuries while seeking refuge. The best strategy is to find a room without windows, then lie down or squat against the wall and the floor, support the upper body with both arms, leave the chest on the ground, and avoid strong shock waves hitting the chest cavity and causing internal injuries. If you have windows in every room, you should choose the position of lying down or squatting carefully. You can stand on the window and use the flashlight to shine. The wall that cannot be illuminated by the light is the safe area. If the explosion site is very close to you, please remember to keep your mouth slightly open when you lie down and squat to avoid the pressure difference caused by the shock wave causing rapid lung expansion and injury. Unless there are instructions to call for rescue outside, please stay in this position and don’t panic waiting for dawn. After dawn, you can pack up the necessary and necessary items, and then find a safer place to evacuate. If permitted, please put on a cotton coat or clothing before going out, because the high temperature will melt nylon and stick to the skin, causing more serious burns. Your hat will be a very important protection and temperature accessory, even if it is Peaked caps are very effective. Never wear a hat with eye-catching colors, this will cause unnecessary trouble for yourself. On the road leading to the shelter, please try to avoid driving on all elevated roads, because when you are on this kind of road, any section of the road is blown up and collapsed, and you will be trapped on the elevated road and cannot get off, even if Abandoned the car can not climb back to the ground. A place where you can safely evacuate for a long time must include:

67. The ability to cover and cover.

68. Adequate food and clean drinking water.

69. Emergency medicine.

70. Controllable fire or heat source.

71. There are adequate safety barriers.
    Masking and the ability to cover. Concealment refers to the ability to block the fragments produced by the explosion. Each of these high-speed flying fragments can cause fatal damage. Shading refers to the ability to isolate the effects of bad weather, such as high winds or rain. Adequate food and clean drinking water. During the evacuation period, we still have to replenish calories and water. Therefore, any food that can be easily handled and eaten is a good choice. It depends on the length of time needed to evacuate. A simple estimate is that a person needs 2 pounds per day. (0.9 kg) of food, if you need to evacuate for a week, you will need about 6.3 kg of food. Compared with food, clean drinking water is more important, because in the case of dehydration, people’s physical strength will be lost quickly, and unclean drinking water is more likely to bring serious consequences. An adult needs 3000cc of drinking water a day, and in the case of evacuation for a week, he must obtain 21 liters of clean drinking water. Emergency medicine. We cannot guarantee that we will not get sick or injured during the evacuation process, so preparing appropriate emergency medicines can prevent the injury from worsening or save lives. Usually in a war environment, we are most vulnerable to various cuts, trauma, and gastrointestinal discomfort caused by unclean water or food. In extreme conditions, we should prepare disinfectant iodine and antibiotics. , Clean bandages, scissors, and gastrointestinal medications, which can help us avoid worsening injuries due to infection or dehydration due to diarrhea before obtaining medical resources. Controllable fire or heat source. In winter or bad weather, loss of temperature is the biggest challenge to life maintenance. Heat sources can not only be used to heat food, but also help maintain body temperature. Therefore, heat sources can be generated through fire or other appliances, which can be used for young children in refuge or sickness. It is very important for people, and the brightness of the fire can also provide psychological comfort and security. Have adequate safety barriers. When the war breaks out and the subsequent social order collapses, other people who have also taken refuge may become the biggest threat to our survival, especially when we meet the aforementioned conditions and there is no danger of lack of basic supplies, you must beware Other people will rob you of your resources. These people may use various names or titles, but they may just want to rob you of the only materials or drugs in your hand. A measure that can provide barriers, such as a sturdy iron gate, fence, or even an entrance that is difficult to break, is enough to let them dispel their thoughts and turn to find easier targets. Don’t believe those young people who are shouting to fight to the last place, they just want to snatch the food that you and your children depend on for survival, or your beautiful daughter as a tool for venting. During the war, noble humanity was rarer than the white rhino. Communication. Since the communication system will inevitably become the target of the attack, the communication infrastructures such as electricity, mobile communications, networks, and telephones will inevitably suffer extensive damage in the first wave of attacks. All modern 3C equipment will only aggravate your evacuation. Burden, in order to understand what’s happening outside, you’d better prepare a radio to listen to the latest radio news. As long as you know more information than others, your chances of survival will be higher than others.In particular, please do not use radio or radio equipment that can send radio waves at will. Even if it has such a function, do not send messages at will, because all warring parties on the battlefield will use radio signal detection as a means of searching for the enemy. Being misunderstood as a target, shells may fall near your shelter. Self-protection. A single evacuation place or family is very fragile. During this time, you should try your best to contact other trusted asylum or friends nearby. A quickly organized group can support each other in times of difficulty. Materials, while maximizing the survival probability of the entire group. Unless you are fully sure, please do not pick up guns as self-protection weapons, because all those who hold guns on the battlefield will be regarded as soldiers, regardless of whether they are wearing military uniforms. If you are forced to take up guns or weapons for self-defense because of the chaotic social order, it is best to have people who have received military or combat training as the command, so that you can more effectively protect the refugee groups, because of the survival of the veterans on the battlefield The probability is usually exponential times that of a rookie. Remember, the purpose of self-protection is not to allow the strong to survive, but to allow the old and the weak, women and children to survive the difficulties. end. Of course, a more detailed survival manual is not only the ones mentioned above, but the length of Facebook is not suitable for writing like a paper manual. I can only remind you of some questions that I think of, and I hope it will help you a little bit. As long as you survive the shocking 24-48 hours, your chances of safety will increase a lot.

72. I have stumbled across some possible actionable intel that might be as significant as the discovery of Chinese troops in Canada and Mexico. I can’t vouch for it’s authenticity but it is huge. Copy and pasting here in case the backup archive goes down:
    Fw: LPC Strategic Committee LeakInboxLPC leaker LPC_leaker@protonmail.com1:47 PM (7 hours ago)
    Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
    On Saturday, October 10, 2020 1:38 PM, REMOVED wrote:
    Dear REMOVED,
    I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).
    I need to start off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes. The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:
    – Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
    – Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
    – Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
    – Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
    – Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
    – Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
    – Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
    – Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
    – Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
    – Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
    – Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
    Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet an unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on an international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided
    to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass) .
    Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”. Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.
    So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.
    All I know is that I don’t like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.
    Vancouver, Canada·Posted Today, October 14

73. These could not be fuel based jetpacks? Yes and we are flexing on them. Electrogravitics. Not anti gravity? Yea. Fuel based just seems old and outdated and dangerous. Soon brother. Just learn a skill worthy of the New World. Any worth while skill like Medicine… would take 4 years. And something tells me “modern” medicine compared to what I believe is possible, is very caveman like. Healing through harmonics for example. I’ve posted skills which would be in demand after Open Eyes. Holistic health and not just prescribing various drugs. Not in here much. Can’t read through thousands of messages when I do drop by. Thanks. Get used to it. Could save your life. Thanks good thing I took welding classes when I did.
    forklift operator
    pilot
    electrician
    electrical engineer
    power
    generators
    solar
    refrigeration
    HVAC
    nuclear engineering
    meteorology
    robotics
    mechanics
    welding
    manufacturing
    construction
    concrete and aggregate
    material science engineering
    architecture
    civil engineering
    project management
    infrastructure
    fabrication
    blacksmithing
    metallurgy
    shooting
    inventory management
    logistics
    operations
    communications
    ham radio
    video
    audio
    editing
    broadcasting
    technical writing
    ethics
    group dynamics
    diplomacy
    team building
    leadership
    conflict management
    internet
    intranet
    networking
    programming
    information technology
    cybersecurity
    artifical intelligence
    machine learning
    blockchain
    cryptography
    linguistics
    semiconductors
    soap making
    cooking
    cheese making
    food preservation
    bee keeping
    agriculture
    animal husbandry
    butchering
    gardening
    camping
    bushcraft
    survival skills
    wilderness skills
    textiles
    sewing
    chemistry
    chemical engineering
    biology
    nutrition
    psychology
    psychiatry
    medicine
    homeopathic medicine
    nursing
    midwifery
    pharmaceuticals
    first aid
    bone setting
    cast making
    x-ray technician
    surgery
    dentistry
    toxicology
    forensics
    veterinary tech
    plumbing
    physics
    fluid dynamics
    geology
    rocketry
    mathematics
    lasers
    laser cutting
    glass working
    plastics

74. The Cult Dynamics of Wokeness. You must understand racism and admit that you cannot understand racism. You must admit to your complicity in racism and pledge to do better knowing that it is impossible to do better. You must be an ally but accept that you will always do your allyship wrong. Before I got involved in studying Critical Social Justice like I do now, I mostly studied the psychology of religion. I took particular interest in the more authoritarian and cultish elements that can spring up within otherwise more reasonable faith traditions. Cult indoctrinations, in particular, tend to follow very predictable stages. First, there is initiation; then there is indoctrination; and then there is reprogramming. These three phases are distinct and must be understood on their own terms. Cult initiation. One thing I learned through all that study is that most fundamentalist religious (in the colloquial, not technical sense) and cult conversions, especially in adults, occur by using doctrine to resolve some core emotional vulnerability. That is, cult doctrine, and I include extreme fundamentalist interpretations of religious doctrines as cultish, exists to resolve a particularly powerful emotional vulnerability in an unhealthy way (this adds another layer of defense for responsible faith, which does so in a healthy way to the degree that it does the same things). The question is where that emotional vulnerability comes from because with cults it is always exploited. Sometimes, the underlying emotional vulnerability is there for personal reasons, or as a result of life events. People turn to various doctrines to explain and contextualize the major events in their lives or to understand who they are. Again, this can be healthy or unhealthy. Vulnerability is also often deliberately inflamed or manufactured for the purpose of doing a cult initiation, however, especially in unhealthy cases. Would-be indoctrinators ask manipulative questions and try to catch people on the spot in a feeling of discomfort that is usually rooted in their morality and sense of being a good or adequate person. With religions in general obviously, many of these vulnerabilities are evoked by asking about one’s fears of death. These leave much room for manipulations by more cultish sects. With religious cults, as I’m using the term, however, they can also center directly on making their mark feel morally deficient or unacceptable. “Did you know you’re a sinner?” is an example, when a lot of emotional pressure is added about how bad that makes you as a person or in the sight of God. “Did you know you’re complicit in racist systems?” is another obvious example. Once this vulnerability has been successfully manufactured in the mark (or identified and inflamed, if already present), cult doctrine is given as a potential resolution to the emotional distress. “Christ died for your sins, so you can be forgiven” is a Christian example, and “Be an antiracist. Help us dismantle the system and build a better world” is an “antiracist” example. One will note that this can occur in a healthy context or an unhealthy one, and that these can sometimes be difficult to distinguish from one another. The cult application will always be unhealthy in the end, and it can be known by the further manipulations it uses. It must be understood that this is merely the initiation either to a religious or moral conversion or to a cult, in which case the word “initiation” resonates more strongly. Once the doctrine is initially accepted by the cult’s mark, the next step is to make the mark feel (morally) welcome and good. The goal is to give them resolution to the vulnerable and dissonant emotional state that was utilized previously. The mark will be made to feel like they’re now doing the right thing where they were doing the wrong thing before. This can still be done in healthy ways, and almost all genuine interventions proceed in this manner. Cults don’t diverge from religions and other moral systems at the outset, or they’d never get any marks to convert. For examples of the relevant kind of language, however, consider: “You can be one of the saved and be forgiven for your sin” and “You’re on the right side of history.” Once the person feels morally welcome and the feeling of vulnerability gets its first hit of calming resolution through the doctrine, the cult indoctrinator will start to increase the depth of the doctrine, usually a little at a time. With a cult, this will involve beginning to teach the “quieter” parts of the cult worldview that would scare off potential new recruits. And this is where we can find the first clear sign that we’re dealing with a cult rather than something healthier, though there is still much overlap and some ambiguity. They will deepen the doctrine while informing their mark that they’ll be surrounded by temptation, especially from broader society. This gets us to the surest first sign that a cult initiation is taking place, though. It is when this warning starts being applied to friends and family who will be described as failing to understand the depth and value of the cult’s doctrine and, in fact, the mark themselves. Another clear sign that one is dealing with a cult indoctrination rather than something healthier is making the mark live up to contradictory demands. You must understand racism and admit that you cannot understand racism. You must admit to your complicity in racism and pledge to do better knowing that it is impossible to do better. You must be an ally but accept that you will always do your allyship wrong. Impossible demands would scare off a potential cult initiate at the beginning, but once a sufficient level of commitment to the cause has taken place, the effect is the opposite. Rather than making the mark reject the cult, these impossible and paradoxical demands dramatically deepen commitment to the cult. They do this by re-invoking and massively inflaming the feeling of vulnerability at the core, making the mark burn with a desire to “do better” to resolve the emotional dissonance and white-hot feeling of inadequacy (as judged against the cult’s impossible standards). Outsiders see through this emotionally abusive tactic immediately. Cult initiates see it as a kind of ritual hazing and demand to prove the faith, very much like an abused child or spouse always trying to do better to live up to the unmet demands of their abuser.The concept of “white fragility” in the antiracist Woke cult is exactly this sort of emotional shakedown. White fragility separates white people and their “adjacencies” into exactly two types: racists (who admit it) and racists (who are too emotionally fragile to admit it). It is obvious which side the cult doctrine favors. In fact, the cult doctrine in this case is that every white (and white adjacent) person is a racist by default, and there are only those with the moral and emotional fortitude to face that (which is good, according to doctrine) and those who lack the necessary moral fiber. Every reaction to a person accused of racism or white fragility itself is proof of this moral failure and a need to “do better” unless it is a full-on assent to the cult doctrine, including a promise to consume more of it, change yourself accordingly, do the work it demands, and to “do better” anyway. White fragility as a concept is explicitly a cult indoctrination technique into the “antiracist” cult.Speaking more generally, this is all a process that evolves over time, and when dealing with a cult, it is a largely willful move to bring the mark further into the cult while separating them from other social, emotional, and personal ties. Depending on the degree of vulnerability generated at the outset, this process can go quite quickly, taking only weeks, though months is more common. The process is summarized as such: lead the mark to take a step further in, coach them into rationalizing why that step was good, and then repeat with a further step. Every step in means more investment in the cult and a harder path back out. Meanwhile, separating the mark from trust in outside influences becomes increasingly necessary. Those might cause the mark to doubt their new faith position while it is still shaky, which would prevent their submission to the cult ideology. At this early phase in cult indoctrination, where initiation is effectively complete but indoctrination hasn’t fully begun, the mark hasn’t devoted enough of themselves to the cause to be fully committed yet. Cult indoctrination. Thus, the next step in cult indoctrination is to get people more fully committed. This is actually rather easy, as we tend to commit to new groups fairly quickly under certain well-known conditions. Usual cult-deepening methods include public pronouncements of faith before the in-group community, which bonds the mark to them socially and emotionally. This will often involve rituals such as group prayers, singing, or outright initiation rituals, which dramatically deepen commitment to a group very quickly. There will also be requests to make costly personal sacrifices to be considered a full part of the new group. This can also include requests for money, cutting ties with relations, making pledges, doing “the work,” and more (including, in many cults of personality, allowing the cult leader to have sex with the marks of the desired sexes). Making sacrifices and working on behalf of a group, including a cult, creates deep ties of commitment to the group, its mission, and its community, and it evokes the “sunk-cost fallacy” mechanism, which prevents people from leaving. This fallacy is a reasoning error that basically says, “I’ve invested so much already that it must be worth it, so I’ll keep going.” It keeps people committed to failing projects, failing relationships, and, as it happens, cults long after they should have abandoned them. So we hit a particular and important point here. When people like the “critical whiteness educator” Robin DiAngelo tell us things like that “antiracism is a lifelong commitment to an ongoing process of self-reflection, self-critique, and social activism,” she is providing a mid-level cult indoctrination path. The demand is to change yourself for life in alignment with the cult’s doctrine, including how you think, how you see yourself, and how you operate in the world, and make that change a permanent part of who you are. Notice that it also demands you do the work on behalf of the cult and its objectives, which ties you more tightly to it. This process progresses over time, usually months, demanding more costly sacrifices, costly signals, and doing work for the cult and its doctrinal mission. Costly sacrifices and signals are particularly powerful displays of commitment, and when the mark rationalizes these objectively bad decisions and the cognitive dissonance that doing them causes, they nearly always rationalize themselves much further into the cult. These demands must be made fairly slowly and carefully, and they are meant to increase emotional investment and commitment. One thing the Woke cult is doing wrong is suddenly demanding too much too fast, partly because it can and partly because it’s trying to do so universally rather than in personal one-on-one settings. This push is breaking the spell for many people who would otherwise have been going along and being seduced further into the cult. This may result in its downfall. At this point, cult indoctrination can begin in earnest, and the mark will be urged to consume more doctrine, possibly in immersive quantities. It will be expected to be consumed uncritically, looking only for areas of agreement and assent, which will be reaffirmed in the mark by other members of the cult and its leadership. With the Woke cult, the immense and widespread push to get people reading “antiracist” and other Woke literature in mass quantities right now is consistent with this step. (These include the following currently bestselling books, among many others: White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo, How to Be Anti-racist by Ibram X. Kendi, and Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates.) When the mark is sufficiently committed to begin uncritically consuming massive quantities of the cult’s doctrine, they are well into the indoctrination phase. Simultaneously, to prevent critical interpretations of the cult doctrine and to ensure full affective immersion in the cult community, marks will be urged to cut more ties with outside voices of reason and dissenting opinions. Broader society itself will be construed as bad, evil, complicit, depraved, and any number of other terrible things that the cult’s doctrine is adamantly against (systemically racist, anybody?). The mark will thus be encouraged to segregate from broader society as much as possible, even possibly becoming hostile to its potential intrusions. This will eventually include encouraging cutting ties with family and friends outside of the cult, which is fairly easy to achieve because the indoctrinated cult convert is almost insufferable to be around by that point anyway. Before long, the cultist will convince the mark that every voice that disagrees w/ the cult is somehow “demonic” and out to pull the mark away from the cult. This is relatively hard during the cult initiation phase, during which the increasing sunk cost of participation is mostly what keep marks in, but it becomes very easy once the mark is taught to “see it” (meaning the way outsiders try to get them away from the cult for “bad” reasons, as the cult defines them), at which point they lose all trust in outsiders. Once the cultists start to turn on outsiders as though they are bad influences only trying to pull people out of the cult, it is extremely difficult to get them to change course. They’re more or less indoctrinated by that point completely and very stuck. Then the project changes completely. With indoctrination complete, the cult reprogramming phase begins in earnest. (Note: Of course, these phases have much overlap and are fuzzy, but the descriptions and progression largely hold.) Cult reprogramming. Once the mark is properly indoctrinated, the objective becomes to reprogram the mark to get them to think differently. The goal is no longer to indoctrinate on what is “rightthink” and “wrongthink.” It is to make the mark’s thinking be completely in line with the view of the world described by the cult doctrine This will let the mark see the “truth” of the doctrine for themselves everywhere in the world. That’s being “Woke.” In the case of Woke cult programming, there is an older and more formal name for that view of the world, which is having a “critical consciousness.” Having a critical consciousness occurs when one is able to see the “problematics” in everything, where “problematics” are any deviation or potential for deviation from the cult doctrine anywhere in any aspect of society. This includes in speech, writing, institutions, thoughts, people, systems, knowledge, history, one’s past, and society itself. I know this part gets a little heady, but it’s important. Critical consciousness is, formally, the cult mentality of Karl Marx’s conflict theory. Conflict theory, in briefest explanation, is the idea that society is broken into different groups or classes (for Marx, they were economic classes, and for the Woke, they are social group-identity classes) that are oppressive on one side, oppressed on the other, and in conflict over this. That is, conflict theory is the belief that different social groups in society are always in conflict with one another for power and dominance, and that rather than working together in complex, dynamical ways that can be mutually beneficial, they are at war. A critical consciousness means realizing this and that you are somehow personally complicit in creating the material conditions for that war and need to “do better,” either by renouncing your dominance (if dominant) or by agitating for a full-on revolution (if oppressed). Critical consciousness is therefore a very cartoonish, us-versus-them reading of the world. This mentality, of course, tweaks various psychological and social impulses in people as described in social identity theory, for example, and dramatically increases what’s called “parochial altrusim.” This means strongly favoring the in-group (here, the cult) and forgiving it for every excess and abuse while becoming overtly hostile to the out-group (here, everyone else in society and society itself) and reading everything it does in the worst light possible. This is obviously core to the present sociological dynamic! It also dramatically increases cult commitment, adding an overtly warlike tenor to the us-against-them mentality, which in critical cults like Wokeness is us-against-the-world. The Cult Mentality. It’s very important to stress just how difficult it is to break someone free from a cult mindset once they have adopted the relevant cult consciousness. Once reprogrammed, they will think the way the cult doctrine views the world. They will have put on the cult-colored glasses of whatever cult they have joined, and they will see everything in the world through that lens. Everything will be construable as supportive of the cult’s doctrinal claims about the world, including where the cult doctrine gets things right and also where it identifies the evils in the world that would challenge its existence. People who have been reprogrammed into a cult mentality will perceive all attempts to free them from the cult as malicious attempts to drag them away from their community and, crucially, back to the Bad Emotional Place that they have come to strongly associate with that awful feeling of vulnerability that was used to initiate them into the cult in the first place. The doctrine is the opium that dulls their emotional pain, one might say with, given the context of the present discussion, a bit of tongue in one’s cheek. In this sense, anyone trying to talk sense to a fully reprogrammed cult member or trying to pull them out of the cult will be, in a very real sense, interpreted as trying to do harm to them. This is because the cult doctrine is the proffered resolution to the pain and emotional dissonance that lives at the point of deep emotional vulnerability that led them to be indoctrinated and reprogrammed in the first place. And you must appreciate just how much that vulnerability has been inflamed by the cult initiation, indoctrination, and reprogramming process by the point that the mark has become a full-fledged cultist. They have been forced to fixate on that vulnerability under profoundly psychological abusive conditions in juxtaposition to the cult’s doctrine while making costly sacrifices to the cult and cutting most ties to the outside world. Removing them from the cult is therefore going to be perceived as an attempt to take them back to that awful vulnerability while at the same time taking them off their opium and ripping them away from the only community they have, while forcing them to face up to the embarrassment of having been indoctrinated and having sunk so many costs into something so toxic. This will not go easily. In fact, it will be met with remarkable hostility in most cases. More than that, attempts to remove someone from a cult will also be framed in terms of “not understanding” the cult. This is actually a means of resolving the cognitive dissonance around the cult’s doctrine, and it deepens and solidifies commitment in almost every case. The problem isn’t that the doctrine is bad; it’s that you, outsider, don’t understand why it’s good. You don’t get it, and if you learned to see it the way the cultist sees it (here: with a critical consciousness), you’d understand and agree and wouldn’t threaten them with this pain. This is, of course, tautologically obvious and utterly boring: “if you saw things the way I saw them, you’d agree with them.” The cultist cannot see this, though, because the result of reprogramming is to have only the cult’s lens available for viewing everything in the world. The whole point of cult programming is to make it so one’s inner pain and pathology can only be understood in terms of the cult doctrine. The doctrine is the resolution to the vulnerability and has been very deeply established as such. More or less all of the Critical Social Justice literature on how we know and understand the world (epistemology) and education over the last decade, including White Fragility, makes this case explicitly. Scholar after scholar makes the case that disagreement with Critical Social Justice (Woke) doctrine is only possible by having failed to engage with it properly. DiAngelo makes this case; Barbara Applebaum insists that the only legitimate disagreement with Woke doctrine is to clarify one’s understanding; Alison Bailey says all disagreement is an attempt to preserve one’s privilege. Scholars of religious fundamentalism call this way of thinking “intratextuality,” for those interested, and they consider it a defining hallmark of religious fundamentalism. In the cult’s sense, it is only being able to interpret everything, including disagreement with the cult’s doctrine, from the perspective of the cult’s doctrine. Of course, one can immediately appreciate how this makes the same demand on the cultist that indoctrinated and reprogrammed them in the first place: keep reading it and read it right; you’ll know you read it right when you agree with it entirely; if you fail, you didn’t understand because you’re not good enough in some way (smart enough, moral enough, humble enough, willing enough to do the work, etc.) and you need to “do better.” Cult deprogramming. The only ways I know of to effect a deprogramming of this are these three: (1) striking right to the heart of the point of vulnerability in a completely different and more healthy way; (2) the introduction of a severe shock (death of a family member) that creates too much dissonance against the cult doctrines to bear; and (3) finding an emotionally intolerable contradiction inside the cult doctrine. None of this is easy. In fact, it’s all usually very difficult, as highly evolved cult doctrines have fixed these incongruities sufficiently to prevent the cultist from seeing them (that is, every objection and contradiction has a kind of “resolution” in the cult doctrine). Though best, (1) almost never works except in therapy. Usually, (2) has to induce (3), or it won’t happen. I don’t have much to say about cult deprogramming because it is hard and usually so deeply personal and individual that general prescriptions don’t apply. One thing that can be said in general is that cult deprogramming almost always proceeds from an initial doubt that spirals out of control, getting the cultist to start questioning everything they were taught in the cult in something of an avalanche of angry skepticism. The deprogramming ex-cultist (apostate) will then usually become very angry at the cult and vent that anger at it for an extended period of time that I sometimes call “throwing rocks at the cathedral.” These will be the cult’s most vicious and ruthless critics. Still, regarding the third case, Wokeness in specific has a few gaping holes in it in which this kind of observation sometimes occurs. One that sometimes works within Wokeness is that the abysmal treatment of women and homosexuals under fundamentalist Islam is both intolerable and absolutely defended at the same time under different, incompatible aspects of the Theory. Feminism is completely opposed to these abuses, of course, at a profound moral level, but postcolonial and critical race Theory approaches utterly prevent criticizing the moral standards of a predominantly non-white and non-Western culture. Usually, the accusations of racism and colonialism win out and prevent any criticism over the systemic and institutional abuses of women because, generally speaking, racism and colonialism are seen in Wokeness as more harmful. Nevertheless, the contradiction is there, and it sometimes crosses their eyes and gets them to start asking questions. Drawing this out for people only works on a small fraction. This also can work by exposing ways the cult’s doctrine harms its charges in general. For example, Woke cult doctrine speaks over and for minority voices and often arranges failing systems that hurt them most. We have recently been introduced to the idea that being “racially black” and being “politically Black” are very different things, and have seen struggle sessions initiated against racially black people who are not correctly politically Black. Though people haven’t generally known this about the Woke cult, this limiting and inherently political take on identity is a central pillar of Woke cult doctrine. We have also seen devastation in communities that mostly served black and other minority races and also disabled people in the Social Justice Riots of 2020. Still, case three can be very hard to induce. It often follows from the shock of a tragedy as described in the second case. Obviously, these events cannot be manufactured or discussed into being, though they do happen. I won’t say much about them, but I have seen them happen a few times with genuine religious cultists whose parents or children died in a sudden accident, which is very upsetting. Their thoughts rapidly shifted to “God is supposed to be everywhere, but he wasn’t there that day,” and the whole architecture unraveled quite rapidly while they grieved. I’ll say even less about the first case, because although this sometimes happens in interpersonal interventions, it usually happens in the context of professional therapy settings and is well beyond my scope to comment upon. (It is worth mentioning, however, that the Woke cult is not this responsible. They explicitly use techniques and concepts stolen from clinical therapeutic settings in uncontrolled mass settings like classrooms, workshops, and mass broadcast, and they let amateurs, not adequately trained professionals, do them. This is consistent with the cult programming endeavor, though, because it allows an attempted evocation of the right kind of vulnerability in many people at once, and the ones who show outward signs of it can then be followed up with individually and properly indoctrinated. This happens on college campuses as a matter of officially encouraged procedure now, including in classrooms.) Leaving a cult. If someone begins to deprogram from a cult, it is very important that they are welcomed and not shamed for their past participation in it, no matter how bad it was or how cruel they were under its programming. If you understand that they got there in the first place because of an incredibly inflamed point of vulnerability and were then psychologically abused into accepting the cult doctrine above all else, it makes sense why they would have been so hostile. In a practical sense, however, at the point where they first start to break free, they will still have very low trust for outsiders due to their reprogramming and will still see the world largely as they were programmed to see it. Hostility back at them can push them back into the cult or into a different cult that promises to manage that vulnerability for them (and thus, we have former Wokesters that go alt-right). In general, we want to help people leave the cult and avoid radicalizing in another direction as they go. It does none of us any good to turn rabid antiracists into open white supremacists. There is a very broad, very sane middle way here that holds all the moral high ground and the keys to a properly better future in society. It’s our job to invite people to see it that way. We shouldn’t scare them off from it. To summarize, then, Wokeness is a cult. It might even be, in its broadest functions, a proper religion at this point with a describable and fanatic cult element within it and protected by the relative reasonability of the broader faith. Antiracism, in particular, under its auspices is explicitly framed religiously and with clear patterns of cult initiation written all over it. This is what we’re up against. Postscript: In 2018, the “whiteness educator” Robin DiAngelo published a bestselling book called White Fragility. This book is intended to teach white people about their own racism. You can learn more about how manipulative white fragility, as a concept (and book) is here, by reading this slightly modified real chapter from the book. It just turns the manipulation up a little to make it more visible. “Cults that use political ideals as their base are well known throughout history. Hitler’s Nazi Germany and Stalin’s Communist USSR were classic examples of mind control on a very large scale. On smaller scales white and black supremacists, terrorists, and rebel groups commonly use forms of mind control to recruit and dominate their members.”