Atlanta activist spent $200G in Black Lives Matter donations on house, personal expenses: FBI | Fox News

Atlanta activist spent $200G in Black Lives Matter donations on house, personal expenses: FBI | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-activist-spent-200g-in-black-lives-matter-donations-on-house-personal-expenses-fbi

⤺ reposted by @0x1qhwjI from When I watched this movie a few years ago I knew this real and connected the dots when I first found out about the so called elixar of the elites.

What the heck… is he an albino black guy? But red hair… :thinking: I know there are some in Africa

#Homework How Humanity Came to Contemplate Its Possible Extinction
Article,

I’ve seen quite a few. For some reason on black albinos the pigment doesn’t fully get stripped out of the hair like it does with albino Caucasians or Asians. Usually the hair is reddish or even light brown, but it is still uncharacteristically different in shade than other black hair. Texturally it remains the same.

Britain has offensive cyberwar capability, top general admits
Article,

SpaceX’s Starlink satellites could make US Army navigation hard to jam

Its crew earned the medal, given for a service period of more than 21 days north of the Arctic Circle, while conducting joint exercises off the coast of Greenland alongside forces from the Royal Danish Navy vessel HDMS Knud Rasmussen.

IM REPOSTING NEWS FROM (ARGENTINA) PATAGONIA / BRAZIL / SOUTH AFRICA/ (FROM JULY 23RD TO AUGUST 30th) REGARDING THE HARSHEST WINTER IN THE SOUTHEREN HEMISPHERE IN THE PAST 80 YEARS, SOON THE CONDITIONS WILL BE FLIPPED AND THE NORTHEREN HEMISPHERE WILL FACE THE HARSHEST WINTER IN THE PAST 80 YEARS. NOTICE NONE OF THIS WAS REPORTED IN NYTIMES/CNN/FOX OR NPR (MSM) IN GENERAL BECAUSE THEY CONSTANTLY FAIL THE PUBLIC.

Several people hit by cars drifting near the Space Needle

Lovecraft Country is covering Jump Rooms (Stargates):smiley::star_struck::mage:‍♂

We should cover them one day
IMG

FACT
IMG

IMG

5 Scary Ghost Videos You SHOULDN’T Watch In The DARK

@nukestop5 :see_no_evil:

5 CREEPY Creature Videos That Are SCARY as HECK !

@nukestop5

5 Scary Ghost Videos That Will MAKE You PARANOID

@nukestop5

5 Scary Ghost Videos That Will RUIN Your NIGHT

@nukestop5

This post was resubmitted for you because it was broken
Accept the admin apology
Thank you for your cooperation
:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:
5 GHOST Videos SO SCARY You CAN’T Watch Them ALL

@nukestop5

5 Ghost Videos SO SCARY You’ll Scream for Yo MAMA !

@nukestop5

I POST THESE SO YOU MAY KEEP AHEAD OF THE CURVE

I went searching for GESARA and all I got was this lousy t-shirt :tshirt:

This one has clear HD2-A, HD2-B, and HD-4

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 5 GHOST Videos So SCARY You'll REGRET Watching