assumptions are a simple mapping of the reported increases onto the rest of china from wuhan/hubei’s reported numbers.

⤺ reposted by @0x1bc7KH from Looks like they need a more secure messaging platform?

estimates. assumptions are a simple mapping of the reported increases onto the rest of china from wuhan/hubei’s reported numbers. the estimate would actually be lower than the 1.25 million because there would be a 1 week -2 week delay to rest of china. I’d guess 900.000 dead if i had a gun to my head

the base line is the crematorium numbers, but without the unofficial burials and burns

The official number couldn’t be less that 50,000 to me

Offcial being a fictional reality

I have stored food at home, but we need more water for the stock, we are 5 people and my youngest is 9 months old

:open_mouth: Wow. Thank you Tatsu.

⤻ reposted @threeletteragent to assumptions are a simple mapping of the reported increases onto the rest of china from wuhan/hubei’s reported numbers.

Maybe milkpowder for infants

Yes of course :+1:

Lol, we are not allowed weapons with ammo in Holland

Do any other citizens have weapons with ammo in Holland??

what do people use to commit a crime with??

I need a gun with bullets but I’m in Australia

Only criminals, and people with permits, and those with permits have to be at a shooting range, lot’s of regulations on that. Police checks regularely if everything is in order

Knives

All illegal, i mean you can get one, but it’s easier to put the doorknobs on the electric

Im in Queensland

This is how I personally feel. If a criminal is going to have a gun. I’m personally going to have a gun. By any means necessary.

Do you have one?

A friend of mine with many guns told me to process, I’m just a bit wary living in a country town that I will be a target acquiring a gun and licence?

:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

The process**

in Germany, many have a weapon, legally or illegally

I know, but here in Holland, we would get more in to trouble with a gun than without. I’ll manage. Anyone that would try to enter my house without permission has a real problem