As what - some kind of “hit” fluid to kill other with?! Obvs won’t kill everyone, so it’s a weird thing to be selling... 🤔

⤺ reposted by @DiscoBlandi from I like jokesters like you who have yet realized the hell we’ve entered

As what - some kind of “hit” fluid to kill other with?! Obvs won’t kill everyone, so it’s a weird thing to be selling… :thinking:

Good to see some familiar names in here. Sup @rrtony Andre Kamil

MEXICO

:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

Hi Cory

You have the onion link ?

coronavirus # Argentina

Two Argentines arrived from China, no one controlled them and decided to quarantine

Nobody is controlled, for exemple hère in Belgium there’s no control from the passenger who are coming to the country

are there any other groupchats on telegram, whatsapp, anything about the coronavirus?

If you find any private message me please I’m
Interested as well. Ty :pray: someone did post an interesting movie Chanel on telegram earlier use search if you can’t find it let Me know.

Did you guys hear trump said :

. “It’s going to disappear,” he said during a White House news conference. “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

According to Sylvia brown it will and
It will come back so be ready :slight_smile: maybe Trump is psychic too bahaha :joy:

After it kills 100M people yeah lol

Exactly!

https://medium.com/@tatsuikeda/coronavirus-shopping-survival-guide-625a3ab3e893

Now italy

Source?

⤻ reposted @antors3 to UNTITLED

Super awesome :clap:

⤻ reposted @threeletteragent to 410 account suspended — Medium

This is bullshit.
This book is a scam. I’ve read the whole book and no page like this.
Unless its a page from a strategic plan of the people who designed the bioweapon.

⤻ reposted @deltaz44 to This is bullshit.

Do you have a source for this video?

⤻ reposted @0xCm3oB to Do you have a source for this video?