As Trump Cries 'Hoax,' Nurses in California Warn Quarantines of 124 Health Workers Show US Hospitals Remain Unprepared for Coronavirus -

⤺ reposted by @0x18ijIP from Promise by the end of the year I will show you how the world really works.

Trump never called the virus a hoax. He called the left wing news reports about his handling of the Caronavirus another “hoax” along with so many other anti-trump news reports. There is a big distinction and it is counter-productive and silly to suggest he called the actual virus a hoax. Hopefully most people on this site know the difference and it is not helpful to suggest otherwise.

Sorry William I was posting this in relation to the nurses and what they’re trying to say about being more supported.
I don’t believe main stream reporters

roger and thanks for the clarification.

cemetery of Qom, bodies washed already for being buried, black bags are from corona hospitals sent to cemetery

Washed smh :woman_facepalming:t4:

⤻ reposted @RoWoJo76 to cemetery of Qom, bodies washed already for being buried, black bags are from corona hospitals sent to cemetery

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Thank you!

He literally said it might go away like a miracle. This ex-post rationalizing is ridiculous