As far as I know Little Birds are not allowed for export.

As far as I know Little Birds are not allowed for export.

⤺ reposted by @paktani28 from Coronavirus: Time To Prepare Is Running Out

Eurocopter did exports to China iirc
(those two in video looks like AS350)

The front one looks like a mini bird but idk you could be right, I’ve never seen any streets in LA look like that

突发新闻:由于吉尔吉斯斯坦老百姓上街抗议中国在新疆的暴行以及一带一路的腐败输出。 吉尔吉斯政府迫于压力拒绝了中国的2.75亿美金的投资!:pig_nose:

Breaking news: As ordinary people in Kyrgyzstan took to the streets to protest China ’s atrocities in Xinjiang and the corruption of the Belt and Road. Under pressure, the Kyrgyz government rejected China’s $ 275 million investment! :pig_nose:

This brings the total number of cases in Singapore to 90, of which 53 have fully recovered.

Aries you guys should host the video on Wistia and then put on your domain. Wistia doesn’t censor

Oh we are ok with Bitchute

No censorship

It would be @tatsuikeda Directors choice

All the copies of Corona-unMasked have been deleted on YouTube

爆料:
惊悚恐怖!中国人就是CCP统治阶层的提血库、提器官库。

中国最大优势是中国人庞大的DNA基因库,这是世界顶级统治阶层的通用货币。可随时筛选匹配的器官为他们移植,抽百姓的血做血清,为他们延年益寿,更妄图长生不老。:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Breaking news:
Thriller and horror! The Chinese are the blood bank and organ bank of the CCP ruling class.

China’s biggest advantage is the huge DNA gene bank of the Chinese, which is the universal currency of the world’s top ruling class. The organs that are matched can be screened for transplantation at any time, and the blood of the people is used as a serum to prolong their life and make them want to live longer. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

:bangbang:这就是P4实验室。大杀器。 没有信仰的人绝对不能玩这个。 随时有可能毁灭人类。 (下)

! ️This is P4 Lab. Great killer. People without faith must not play this. It is possible to destroy humanity at any time. (under)

#中共國 如果母親是需要隔離的疑似病例,那麼孩子也是密切接觸者,
怎麼能活生生的拆散母子,強行把母親從孩子身邊拉走呢,
太冷血了吧:bangbang::bangbang:

中共 国 If the mother is a suspected case requiring isolation, then the child is also a close contact,

How could you break up the mother and child alive and forcefully pull the mother away from the child?
It’s too cold-blooded. :bangbang:

The Economics of Treatment in China :cn: :arrow_down::arrow_down:

#資訊 :warning::warning:你想好再復工:bangbang:治疗一个武汉病毒患者的费用是多少?ECMO(人工肺)开机费6万,使用一天2万,医护穿的防护服成本300-400百,重症监护室医护每人每天大约需要用10套…治好治不好都要破产了,要是全家都需要住院治疗呢?房子卖了都不够。

信息 :warning::warning: You want to resume work​:bangbang: How much does it cost to treat a Wuhan virus patient? ECMO (artificial lung) start-up fee is 60,000 yuan, 20,000 a day. The cost of protective clothing worn by the medical staff is 300-400. Each person in the intensive care unit needs about 10 sets per day … What if the whole family needs hospitalization? Selling the house is not enough.

found the street

Aries

Where is that

Is that stateside

Or Hk

Keep it up :+1: this is a skill set they recruit for

they are filming a movie in San Francisco. Matrix

Lot more closer
265 Market St
265 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA

https://maps.app.goo.gl/V17PgbjSuvFFsUoV9

Ahh lol :joy:

From Matrix 4 shoot in San Fran, not Hong Kong

乡镇通知:从今天晚上开始夫妻必须分床睡,不许搂抱不许亲嘴,男的一定要坚强一点啊,女的要矜持一点啊,很快就会好的啊……:scream::scream::scream::scream:

Township notice: Starting from tonight, couples must sleep in separate beds, no hugs and no kisses. Men must be stronger, women must be more restrained, and they will be fine soon …

CCP says no more sexy time!!’

But it’s smart, keeping couples isolated

We can’t fault them

I’m really serious about the No Asshole rule

And have no problem banning you

If you are going to be one

Anyway

IMG

More locusts footage coming in

不能不记录下这些悲惨的场面,这样我们才能时刻提醒自己,死于瘟疫的每一个人都是一个痛彻心扉的事实,而不是纸面上的一个数字!
We must record these tragic scenes so that we can always remind ourselves that everyone who died of the plague is a painful fact, not a number on paper!

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

I’ve also had some good response posting videos on brighteon dot com.

Feel free to upload

There is no hierarchy here

This is a meritocracy

https://we.tl/t-3PaD2zlAi7

Cool thanks

I sent you the mp4 link :arrow_up:

⤻ reposted @0x19IDRR to Herbal Remedies for the Coronavirus

Where is this and what do locusts tell us?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to More locusts footage coming in

Singaporean here, I keep telling everyone to not go to mass gatherings for the time being but now look at this stupid retard

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to This brings the total number of cases in Singapore to 90, of which 53 have fully recovered.

Hello, where do you find these videos?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to We must record these tragic scenes so that we can always remind ourselves that everyone who died of the plague is a painful fact, not a number on paper!

Those look like Americans! Where is this ?

⤻ reposted @paktani28 to found the street

WTF is he on ? Lighten up

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!