Art lovers 🖕 Lol. h

Art lovers :fu: Lol. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/probe-russian-oligarchs-evade-art-sanctions-386154

⤺ reposted by @miette057 from Man...their prison/ship rooms are more restrictive than many on lockdown these days.

How does it take until 2020 for these people to figure out this was always a money laundering scam? I’m sorry but a blank canvas valued at a bazillion dollars might be a smidge obvious, no? :roll_eyes:

The Independent was onto this in 1995 - and that was still like 40 years late.

Don’t stop believing…hang on to the feeling…

@AriesAzazel :v:

Villains gotta vill

:airplane: #Air_crashes

On July 31, a Piper PA-12 Super Cruiser (N2587M) and a float equipped de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver Mk I (N4982U) crashed in a wooded area following a mid-air collision over Sterling, Alaska.
7 people died

Troopers have identified Rep. Gary Knopp of Kenai as the pilot and sole occupant of Piper PA-12

:airplane: 31 июля на Аляске в двух милях к северо-востоку от аэропорта Солдотны в воздухе столкнулись 2 самолета - Piper PA-12 Super Cruiser и de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver Mk I
Погибло 7 человек

Пилотом Piper PA-12 был депутат палаты представителей штата, республиканец Гарри Кнопп

IMG

IMG

His face says it all…

Keep holding on!

Keep teaching others! :mage:‍♂:mage:t2::woman_mage:t4:

We will achieve One World :earth_americas:

The Act of God is Bitcoin.

It always has been.

You have nothing to lose, but the entire Universe to gain. :mage:‍♂

Yeah, with such a physiognomy, no one will definitely suspect him of love for art

We are almost there 11,955.66 push this baby past 12,200 and then keep going
do not sell, hold hold hold HOLD

If we are all a giant team we will be an unstoppable force …

PS watch westworld open your eyes , WAKE UP

Update on the Doctor movement against the lockdown measures

Their new direct website is
https://americasfrontlinedoctorsummit.com

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Update on the Doctor movement against the lockdown measures