@s0ftmachine you need oxygen + ventilator

The price of bitcoin increases

Are you ill?

Are u making those machines?

Aries, I’m a Bitcoin maximalist the

Btw* I just don’t believe it’s suitable for a national currency

no, some MIT students made it in 2010

why not

I have scar tissue in my lungs from surviving cavitous pneumonia from septic MRSA ~15 yrs ago

β€œThe model predicts a bitcoin market value of $1trn after next halving in May 2020, which translates in a bitcoin price of $55,000.”

People ask me where all the money needed for $1trn bitcoin market value would come from? My answer: silver, gold, countries with negative interest rate (Europe, Japan, US soon), countries with predatory governments (Venezuela, China, Iran, Turkey etc), billionaires and millionaires hedging against quantitative easing (QE), and institutional investors discovering the best performing asset of last 10 yrs.
https://medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25

My lungs are def a weak point

Because Nations need to control their internal currency

Bitcoin is a great settlement network

Yeah not good for corona chan

You must be extracautious

β€œThe model predicts a bitcoin market value of $1trn after next halving in May 2020, which translates in a bitcoin price of $55,000.”

People ask me where all the money needed for $1trn bitcoin market value would come from? My answer: silver, gold, countries with negative interest rate (Europe, Japan, US soon), countries with predatory governments (Venezuela, China, Iran, Turkey etc), billionaires and millionaires hedging against quantitative easing (QE), and institutional investors discovering the best performing asset of last 10 yrs.
https://medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25

I believe BC i the only alternative being around for some years now… The rest is to become toilet paper