Are any of these over the counter at all by chance 🤷🏻‍♀️ or anything that you could get to add to nebulizer otc no point getting one if you can’t get a hold of meds also?

⤺ reposted by @deltaz44 from World Map Timelapse of the Coronavirus (Since January 2020)

Are any of these over the counter at all by chance :woman_shrugging:t2: or anything that you could get to add to nebulizer otc no point getting one if you can’t get a hold of meds also?

Because my coworkers mother who used to babysit me works there. News 12 already tried questioning stony brook they never answered back

Albuterol inhaler is what my sister (ER physician recommended)

A Deep Learning Approach to Antibiotic Discovery - ScienceDirect

I think you can get those otc, you need solution for the nebulizer though and I don’t know if you can get that otc?

I’m unsure if possible to obtain possibly without rx in other countries, maybe Mexico or Canada. I know albuterol and xopenex you need a rx.

America has it’s first death says BNO

It’s already started where I am. Many are sick with same symptoms-

Yikes

Where is that? If you don’t mind me asking.

Louisiana

I see. Stay safe

Thank you

I’ve heard that a useful way to self test for the virus is to hold your breath for 10 seconds every morning. If you are able to do it without coughing or feeling itchiness, then you are supposedly safe. Any thoughts on this?

AS RECEIVED:

The new NCP coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected. By the time they have fever and/or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs is usually 50 % Fibrosis and it’s too late!

Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning:

Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness, etc.,it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.

In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.

SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese Doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY? Even if the virus gets into your mouth…drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your oesophagus into the stomach. Once there in tummy…your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly…the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That’s very dangerous.

Pls send and share with family, friends and everyone.

This is the message being spread

This isn’t true. It’s been proven to be fecal/oral which means it survives the digestive tract.

I don’t believe it. If water can flush down, there no need for antibiotics

4 cases confirmed mexico