Antiseptic smoke human disinfection

杀毒烟雾人体消毒

Antiseptic smoke human disinfection

⤺ reposted by @TheWysard from If you have a certificate, you can go to the supermarket casually. Without a certificate, you can only stay home and eat high-priced dishes.

The thing with this is, you can disinfect only what’s on them. This will not help if you are already infected I feel.

What model? Does it work?

3/2 韓國當地時間下午2點,「新天地」會長李萬熙召開記者會做出自疫情后的首次發聲。期間89歲的李萬熙跪地道歉,他說:「儘管並非本意,但出現這麼多感染者,自己毫無顏面,向國民真心道歉。」

邪教頭目尚且知恥知錯,反觀…:woozy_face:

3/2 At 2 pm local time in Korea, “New World” Chairman Li Wanxi held a press conference to make his first voice since the epidemic. Li Wanxi, 89, knelt to apologize, saying, “Although it was not the original intention, but there were so many infected people, he had no face, and sincerely apologized to the people.”

The leader of the cult still knows shame and mistakes.

I was also asking this bc i have a dog - and i was wondering can i give that ozonated water to him, u know - Why not, i guess… Just want to be sure😊

#无工可打的年轻人

这些年轻人本来在武汉打工,可疫情来了,无工可打,又因封城令无法离开!只得流落街头~

一个个蓬头垢面,真觉得连三和大神的境遇都比他们好,都是穷人家的孩子,都是老实人,为什么一刀切时不考虑到他们?

有好心人送饼,伟大的党却消失不见了~
#Young man without a job

These young people originally worked in Wuhan, but the epidemic came, there was no job to work, and they could not leave due to the closure of the city! Had to live on the street ~

Everyone is unkempt. I really think that even the three and the great gods are in a better situation than them. They are all children of poor people. They are honest people.

Good people send cakes, but the great party is gone ~

Can u link what model?

Dont know anything about this, gotta study

I appreciate🙏

Smart dude :wink:

It is crazy that u have to pay ur water.

or electric.

-Nikolai Tesla

However: Is there another chat made for spammy discussions?

Okey noice - Do u know how the ozone is generated?

Okey !

Aries can u ask tomorrow ur friend about this - a turbine inside the device, is it safety way generated ?

Or do u know?

Night

Aries have some metallurgist friend.

Aries Could you start a channel for discussion that doesn’t interfere with the intention of this chat?
I can, but unfortunately I’m lazy :smile:

Oh wow! It was bound to happen.
Yeah! I’ve been waiting for this.
Last week tonight about corona.
BBL. Watching this:

Okey i’ll check that later. Thanks🙏

I have one question: isn’t ozone poisonous?

Cool. Good to know👍

Look out for the article a journalist interviewing this guy gets cv !

Should have been posted yesterday or today. I’m awaiting this

First case in New Delhi… 21,5 million people city
IMG